You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank
In the village of Konohagakure the street's were bustling as it was a clearly sunny day with lazy Columbus clouds drifting about in the sky making everything peaceful, children running about as they played a game of tag unconcerned with the trouble's of the world, shop owner's making a living by selling their ware's and forming connection's for good business, young lover's consumed by their lust as they engaged each other romantically as they enjoyed the peak of youth.

From above lying on top of a golden brown rooftop Mokuzai Senju, a shinobi of Konohagakure watched the sights of his village smiling at it's prosperity  cladded in nothing but a simple white t-shirt covered slightly by a black jacket with white trimming around it's hoodie paired with standard chunin black pant's and sandle's that made it slightly above his ankle's. He felt a sense of accomplishment as he watched his village knowing that he was just but one part of a whole that kept it safe, all the allies he made and the thing's he learned contributed towards the goal of making sure his village stayed that way, and for that purpose he kept training and learning the way's of the world so that him and his allies could handle anything the world had to throw at them.

But even he had his trouble's, for nearly a week now the young Senju has felt like his training was at a standstill and felt the need to seek even harsher training regiment than he was already currently giving himself, even more than that due to the current situation of the village trying to help Sungakure he had watched both foe and ally alike fall on the battlefield with heavy injuries sustained, the sight of it made him sick to the stomach as the only way he could contribute to their pain was ending the one's who caused it but yet he wanted more.

From his left jacket pocket he pulled out  a small book that read "Basic's of a medical ninja", although his mother had been a medical ninja for as long as he could remember he never imagined that he himself would take it up until now, he chuckled at the thought that life throw odd twist's of fate before returning the book back into his pocket. However even with the knowledge at hand Mokuzai was not the type of student that learned from books but was rather a hand's on type of learner, it was too that end he had spent the entire day before researching the village's top medical ninja from archive's and one in particular stood out the most, a shinobi by the name "Tsuyo".

Tsuyo was a missing ninja from Konohagakure that was once the previous Tsuchikage, however even then he publicly announced his origins and was soon hailed as a criminal for a time before he was pardoned for his crime's, he had even created a organization that held the name Aoi Bara which was a elite team of shinobi that could all easily be classified hokage level, after some further research Mokuzai found that their had been very recent reporting's from citizen's of a man fitting his description and even found the possible place he was staying.

Mokuzai stood up and looked towards the direction of Tsuyo's location from the information he was given and started making his way toward's the site, he would travel for nearly sixteen minutes at a slow pace moving quite obviously, if he was as great as the rumor's made him so the Senju had no doubt he would sense his presence before he even arrived, he then jumped off a rooftop landing in front of a building and waited a few seconds to see if anyone would come out.

WC:658

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo was sipping tea within his living quarters. A refurbished box car that was designed to hold perhaps four bedrooms, a kitchen with some tables and a bar. A rather simple construction. However everything within was elegant and shined to pristine levels. A chandelier lit the dining are he was sitting within while music played from an old record player softly. He was waiting for something interesting but for the time being he was retired. Reading the paper with a toasted bagel and some tea. His suit coat was hanging on the coat rack while he sat in his chair in black shined shoes with black socks in sharp contrast to his pearl white pants. Smoothed out and steamed till the edges were crisp. Leading up into his belt which had a curved knife sheathed on either hip. Attached to a black leather belt. Tucked into the pants was a white button up shirt with silver cuff links with the Hyuga symbol branded into them. A silver tie buttoned down the front of his shirt. Over that was a buttoned up suit vest. Silver and green in the front with a black back. His silver eyes scanned the paper in his hand as he sipped at his sweetened tea once more.

It had been a rather slow retirement thus far. No one hunting him, no one seeking him out for the most part. He had thought his name filled with fame but he supposed excitement for all things died out in time. He had his fame but not enough for this generation to seek him out without a bounty. He would flip over the page to continue on about a story going over the situation in Suna. All front page news. Claims from Kumo to conquer and squash any criminal groups within. Back in the day he would of picked a side but for now he was simply content. His senses were still peeked though. It was perhaps why he had chosen to reside at the back of the train yard. He could feel everyone around him and at times it was overwhelming. Here though at best he was aware of the workers occasionally on the edge of his senses. Nothing too bothersome. Perhaps that was why he was rather surprised when he noticed the tea inches from his lips trembling. Just a slight pulse along the surface but not due to an unsteady hand. Someone with some potential with Suiton was nearby.

Calmly he would set down his tea and fold his paper. Setting it on the table before taking a napkin and dabbing it across his mouth and chin. By the time that had finished the individual had arrived outside. He felt outwards with his senses now as he concentrated. Potent, but not on his level yet. Enough to be a threat but not one he couldn't handle with relative ease. Unless they were concealing the better part of their power. The curtains were drawn so he supposed he would test their intentions. A simply matter really as they were waiting for something by the feel of it. Anxious feelings filling the air. He would rise to his feet as he crossed one arm across his gut and rested the elbow of the other on it. Tapping his lips before deciding on what to do. Present them with the ideal target. With that thought a replica of himself would seem to form from nothing next to him. A gold line at first as flecks of gold energy emerged from his body before the illusion clone was complete. However he had added a transformation tech to it. The illusion was heavily injured, One eye swollen closed, an arm broken and several bleeding wounds across the torso and legs. With a smile Tsuyo himself would fade from the senses before fading from even sight with a slight hum. The door to the train car bursting open before his illusion clone fell out of it. Landing on its side on the ground and groaning. Barely moving as it slowly tried to stand. It was time to see this ones intentions.

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank
Mokuzai stood at the entrance of the building, foot tapping all the while as he decided if he should knock on the door slightly overrun with greenery or if he should loudly proclaim his presence and that he came seeking tutor from the legendary ninja supposedly residing within. As he thought about what to do, the more his reasoning became more estranged as his tapping foot begun to pick up the pace and his left hand scratching his chin slowly in deep thought. After a few seconds the Senju would sigh in distress and shift his hips slightly to the right as he resigned his deep thinking, honestly the idea of meeting such a high-ranking shinobi must have made him nervous and he began overthinking everything, for all intent and purposes the one inside was originally a ninja of Konoha and that made him a comrade, Mokuzai was sure the man inside would help him improve and if not he would do so on his own.

Just as he took well-paced steps towards the door of the building it would suddenly burst open causing Mokuzai to stop in his tracks. What he would gaze upon is a man in black shined shoes with black socks and white pants with blood spots in several areas including the man's white button up shirt with silver cuff links with the Hyuga symbol branded into them. He also had one of his eyes shut closed and one of his arms seemed to be broken as well. The man was barely moving as he tried to slowly come to a stand. Mokuzai didn't move though, had this man been anywhere outside of Konoha's walls he may have fallen for such a ploy, but as he reasoned with himself within his mind there was no way someone beaten this badly to the point of torture would have been in such shape without anyone hearing any screams. Even as he considered the possibility that someone captured him and tortured him inside the building the fact that the man's hips had a curved knife sheathed on both hips attached to a black leather belt, if someone was cautious enough to bring him to a desolate place such as this one for the intent of isolation for torture there was no way Mokuzai could imagine they would leave them armed, it was just a mere illusion. And if there was an illusion, there was somebody watching him.

Sure that the man before him was a simple distraction the Senju would speak freely, "Greetings, I am Mokuzai Senju of the Senju clan. I have come here seeking the ninja known as Tsuyo, a man revered for his expertise in medical ninjutsu as well as other fields. I simply wish to become his student and better myself so that I may better come to give my comrade's and myself who endure battles of great difficulty more medical support on the field if you truly are there I request your aid Lord Tsuyo, please help me!" Mokuzai would finish off as he came to bow before the building not even knowing if Tsuyo was inside.

WC:533

Total WC:1,191

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo would emerge under the guise of his genjutsu. Hidden from all five senses at an S rank level. Chances were this person wasn't blowing through their chakra reserves kicking out a sensory right off the bat. They would in time when dealing with him but his genjutsu was a rather new addition to his talents and far less famous. His own little ace in the hole for people who trained specifically to counter him. Still this individual looked interesting. Appearance alone had Tsuyo raising a brow in interest. Certainly attractive. Still that was hardly a reason to let down his guard. His silver eyes would glance to the more pathetic version of himself. Barely able to stand from wounds. Oh how it brought back memories. Of course it had been far worse back then. He had been crippled into obliteration. Taking everything from him. Still he would smirk. Not even that had been enough to quell his potential though. He had since grown to a point that he no longer considered such a thing possible. So what was this person to him? Seeking him out? His silver eyes would slide back to this newcomer. Who were they indeed?

They didn't appear to be surprised by the simple academy illusion long. Nor would he expect them to be. That level of intelligence was to be expected having located him. Not that he was hiding really but it wasn't a public address. When he had been hiding the ANBU couldn't locate him for years. Not that keeping that as a fact wasn't joined with its own pains. Not really a fond memory either. Jesus he was stuck in the past today. How interesting that this bare interaction would bring it out of him. Still the individual made no move to step into whatever trap this was. Not even a hint of a reactionary step. A pure intellectual. Someone capable of pushing down their base instincts to such a degree. However the individual seemed to have something to say. So Tsuyo would lean against the door frame with his hands in his pockets and listen. "Greetings, I am Mokuzai Senju of the Senju clan. I have come here seeking the ninja known as Tsuyo, a man revered for his expertise in medical ninjutsu as well as other fields. I simply wish to become his student and better myself so that I may better come to give my comrade's and myself who endure battles of great difficulty more medical support on the field if you truly are there I request your aid Lord Tsuyo, please help me!"

How polite of them to introduce themselves so formally. Even bowing afterwards. Tsuyo would sigh though it wouldn't be heard so it was more self serving than anything. Still he supposed this was just too strange to be a trap. With that he would straighten off the door frame and walk casually forward. His right hand rising as his finger tips would seem to appear from out of thin air. Grasping at what appeared to be a corner of reality and ripping it away like paper as he tore his own genjutsu down. Letting it rip and vanish away in flecks of gold to the side. Even the version of a wounded him was torn away. There he stood with silver eyes staring at this Mokuzai senju of the senju clan. A little repetitive there. Still Tsuyo would place his hand back down so his thumb was in his pocket as he rocked slightly back and forth on his heels. Like an impatient child.

"Didja now? You wouldn't happen to be stuck with the childish idea that medical will make your friends immortal around you, would you? It is an art but all arts are with limits. You may prolong life, but step one of taking medical is understanding at no point will you be a god of life over death. Simple in concept, but can you accept it?"

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank
After stating why he had came to the area in the first place Mokuzai waited, for a minute he even believed that Lord Tsuyo was in fact not here even after convincing themselves he was, however, his patience proved true as a sudden fingertip appeared out of thin air in front of him in a slightly curved position before it moved downwards and the very air seemed to distort as the same figure from earlier appeared but unlike the beaten and nearly dead one this one seemed to not have a single scratch anywhere on them, it seemed he had been caught in some type of genjutsu as the beaten one disappeared into thin air. Shifting his attention back to Tsuyo he would watch as the male placed his hand into the pocket as he rocked slightly back and forth on his heels as he spoke, "Didja now? You wouldn't happen to be stuck with the childish idea that medical will make your friends immortal around you, would you? It is an art but all arts are with limits. You may prolong life, but step one of taking medicine is understanding at no point will you be a god of life over death. Simple in concept, but can you accept it?"

Mokuzai didn't hesitate to answer, "I don' want to be some type of god Lord Tsuyo, as long as I can help my comrades survive out there in the battlefield...even if I can only prolong their life long enough to give them the chance to see the next sunrise despite still being broken or battered," Mokuzai would lift his head to look Tsuyo in the eye, "then that's good enough for me. So please, I beg you, please teach me."

Suddenly, however, Mokuzai's ear was occupied with the sound of a messenger bird flying by, when it landed on his shoulder he raises his right hand so he could place it right in front of him as he took the message and gave it a lift off to return to its post, Mokuzai then unrolled the scroll looking at its contents as it was for an B-rank mission, he then looked at Tsuyo with a hint of disappointment, "Forgive me Lord Tsuyo but I've been summoned, I'll return at another time." Mokuzai would finish as he bowed and leaped into the air to make haste.  

WC:413

Total WC:1,604

-exit-

Unlearning Taijutsu and learning Chakra flow
1500/1500 (104 words wasted)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.