You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
Nova sat in her favorite chair at Cloud Nine, a cafe that had become her designated spot for reading, sipping tea, and eating baked goods. Its overstuffed cushions were printed with an orange and teal paisley that she could see from the doorway, sitting besides it a slightly wobbly three legged table with a doily that reminded Nova of a spiders web of intricate lace. Almost every morning she found herself here, a book in one hand and a steaming cup of lavender tea in the other. Besides her was a pastry, though what it was changed daily as she had decided to work her way through the cafe/bakery's extensive menu, all made fresh each morning. This morning it was a simple doughnut, its perfect top iced with pink and dashed with rainbow sprinkles, the book in her hand another romance novel, and her tea the usual lavender and honey that was her favorite. As usual she had arrived early in the morning before the sun had fully risen, the sun just now starting to emerge from the horizon. The air had been brisk and she enjoyed the air on her skin, though she had wished she had thrown on a pair of leggings under the soft knit dress that she wore. The material was a deep crimson shade that made her skin look even more fair than she was, it's deep V-neck exposing most of her chest. It's hem dusting just above her knees, it had long loose sleeves that hung to her fingertips.

This morning the cafe was relatively empty. Nova assumed that people were out watching the trials that remained, there were not many days left until they must all be completed. The other participants seemed to be on edge too as the final trials were far more difficult. There had been a small number of participants who had completed all three of their trials, Nova being among them. There had been four others, two of which had been her team for the last one. She had tried watching the other trials to learn about her opponents but the second and third trial had left her feeling drained and stressed, more from the emotional wounds she had suffered through than physical. She felt as though her biggest competition might be the fire-wielding woman, Izumi. Not only had she completed her first trial before anyone else, she had worked with her as well, the woman's quick thought and actions helping secure their success.

She had been here in Kumo for almost a fortnight, now having completed all the trials to qualify for the exams themselves. Her last trial had not gone without several bumps, and Nova was grateful she was paired with Izumi and Hanza who had really been the only reason they had won.  Gently prodding and her palm, she felt the scabs that covered almost all of it. A reminder of her third and final trial, she had decided to cope with the pain for the time being, and heal the wounds the night before the first combat portion of the exams. Her knees were marked with the same wounds from her fall, and she wore bandages wound tightly around her ankle as she had twisted it that same night. Her limp was more prominent now with her wounded ankle in addition to the prosthetic one, its mahogany surface still slightly scorched and battered. Still she wore the Kiri headband tied around her knee, the cloth singed as well, and it every so slightly slid down to reveal her Suna headband plate that had been mounted into the wood kneecap permanently. These wounds were part of the choice to wear a dress this morning, pulling something tight over the scabs was not an ordeal she wanted to cope with that morning. Nova stood up for a moment, stretching her sore joints and yawning before settling back into the seat. She flopped her legs over one arm of the chair and her head up on the other, balancing the book on her knees with one hand and flipping the pages with the other. Her waves of auburn hair fell like a waterfall over the edge, teal tips almost brushing against the aged carpet. Eyes flitting across the page, Nova was entirely immersed in her book.

[725 Word count]

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
The night wasn’t kind to Fuyuko. Or was it her body not being kind to her? It didn’t matter too much when the morning sun would rise above the horizon. She made a lot of grunting noises as she got herself up. Due to the injuries she sustained on her back from her final trial, sleeping on her back was just not an option. The stinging pain she would feel from that would’ve kept her up all night. Making sure she wouldn’t be able to get a single minute of shut eye. So her only option was to lie on her belly the entire night, so she would at least be capable of getting some rest. This however left her chest rather sore and it felt somewhat bruised. She would just need to get used to it, having to wake up sore and beaten up. It was probably something she was going to experience for the majority of her life. Or well at least every time after she would’ve gone through a fight or a trial like this.

Now seated at the edge of the bed she was dreading the thought of where she had to go next. Just like the last time she went to the infirmary, she was told by another nurse that healing techniques didn’t seem to have the normal effect on her. They would heal her, but just not as much as it would’ve healed another person. Further with them only giving everyone an equal amount of treatment this is what she had to deal with. They would however clean her bandages for her if she were to come check up the next day. It was definitely not something she was able to do herself with the amount of bandages that were covering her. Her arms were covered in bandages from her wrists to just above her elbows on both sides. As for her torso, one could almost say as if she was trying to cosplay as a mummy. Covered from just below her shoulders all the way down to her hip bones. Keeping the ointment in place they had spread on the burns so that it wouldn’t sting as much. She could walk outside just the way she was, well if she put on a pair of pants, since she wasn’t revealing anything or being even suggestive with it. But the thought of wearing no top at all, of any kind, just didn’t suit her. So she grabbed her widest tank-top which was colored a simple hue of blue and put it on. It was too wide normally if you didn’t wear anything underneath. One would easily be able to take peeks at her chest without something underneath it. But she had the bandages covering that up for her. Grabbing a pair of comfy black shorts and flip flops to go with it. Really going for the most comfortable get-up she could manage to scrape together. Grabbing her headband on the way out and tying it proudly around her forehead.

After getting her bandages refreshed she headed out of the place as quickly as possible. And slowly wandered the streets wondering what she should do. Until she passed a certain cafe, Cloud Nine. For reasons unbeknownst to her she just felt drawn to the place. With not having anything else to do she headed in and walked over to the counter. One of the employees told her she would be right there as she was just delivering an order to one of the tables. She took this time to just look around and observe the place. It was rather quiet, the furniture and atmosphere of this place making it feel like a really peaceful place. Making her slightly regret that she hadn’t found this place sooner. In one of the chairs was a young woman, one she had seen around before in the village. If Fuyuko recalled correctly, she too was taking part in the exam. Representing Kirigakure no less. But something did feel off, she had never seen her before in the village, was she a super rich or … Her trail of thought got cut off by the employee that had returned from delivering the order. Fuyuko ordered a simple green tea with a bit of buttered toast.

With her order completed she walked over towards the woman who had piqued her interest. Slowly strolling over into her direction she got a smile on her face from the sight of the way she had seated herself. It was obvious she had made herself comfortable, to the point it would like look she was at her very own home. “Uhhmm, excuse me. Would you mind if kept you company this lovely morning?” she asked softly accompanied by a gentle smile. She would politely bow and head over to another table to finish her breakfast if the young woman declined her request. Were she to accept her request, Fuyuko would head over to the seat across from her. “I’m Fuyuko and I’m taking part in the chuunin exams. I think I’ve seen you around the exams area as well. Are you participating by any chance?” Letting most of her hair loosely fall over her right shoulder as she got herself properly seated.

wc 893

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Izumi woke in her luxury suite, the one she had been staying in through the exams. Izumi was officially into the tournament portion of exams. The young woman was enjoying that she was one of the first three to finish, happy to be able to scout her completion she was sure that her partners appreciated it as well. Both had been injured in their third trial and Izumi had even visited Hanza Kouri who had willingly taken a quite powerful Katon technique to his chest that was meant for Izumi on her final escape from the burning ruins of Old Kumo that punched her ticket through to the final portion of the exams. Izumi could still feel a pang of guilt for Hanza’s sacrifice however spending days at his side assisting his recovery had greatly helped with her guilt. The young woman in fact had done nothing but stay with Hanza since their third trial, giving him all of her abilities as a healer, albeit a terrible one. Izumi was breaking her personal traditions in two ways on this day. Firstly, the sun was already up Izumi generally rose at the crack of dawn to see the stars and watch the sunrise while she walked about the village. It was a tradition left over from her days in Sunagakure, her home village which was razed, the young woman couldn’t help but keep it up as it almost felt like keeping home alive in a small way. Secondly, Izumi wasn’t going to dress in her typical formal dress a white kimono with the ocular emblem of her clan on the back. The young woman instead elected for something more casual and since it was a tad on the warm side, she decided to wear a simple outfit of black shorts and a white tank top.

Izumi just wasn’t feeling it today. The normally bright eyed cheery young woman was in a sullen mood. The young woman continued towards a familiar spot that she had enjoyed already with fellow contestant, Nova Makato. This place was the Cloud Nine café, they had excellent tea and light faire. Izumi was hoping that the offerings would be enough to cheer her up and bring her back to her usual mood. Izumi thought of the upcoming duels while she walked, hoping she would fare well against whatever opponent fate had decided for her. It was a fair bit of a way to get to there and the young woman couldn’t help but have her thoughts drift back to the young man who’d saved her Hanza Perhaps I’ve been a bit selfish. Why did he have to take that fireball for me. Izumi’s gloomy thoughts would continue until her arrival at the café. Izumi entered the café, the smells of food and beverage filling her nostrils while the sounds of life and activity flooded her ears. Izumi wasn’t feeling much better at first in fact it had made her feel anxious and just want to go home. That was until Izumi noticed that her partner from the exams and fellow refugee, Nova Makato was sitting in the same chair where they had first met in this café. She seemed to have been joined by another quite attractive young lady whom she only recognized as an exam participant but nothing else. The young lady appeared to be a supporter or member of the Mist Village as well going by the emblem on the headband she donned. Izumi hadn’t even bothered to put on the headband today initially just hoping to lay low and avoid the attention that she so regularly received around the village during these exams. Izumi would sit across from them and flag a waitress asking for tea and a salad. Izumi would look to Nova and speak, her smile conspicuously absent, “Hello Nova. It’s nice to see you here. How are your burns healing,” Izumi would turn to the other young lady who had just finished introducing herself as Izumi arrived and continued, “I don’t believe we’ve met before, I only recognize you as a fellow mist representative in the exams. I’m Izumi, nice to finally meet you.”

707 words.

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
Uhhmm, excuse me. Would you mind if kept you company this lovely morning?, A soft voice from a seat nearby barely registered over the book she was reading. It took Nova a minute to register that it was in fact her that was being spoken to, she dog-eared the page of the well worn novel in her hands. Nova turned her in the direction of the voice to see who was addressing her, it was a girl in casual attire and her body heavily bandaged. There were dark circles under her eyes and it looked as though she had gotten very little sleep. Nova saw up wearily herself, nodding as she yawned and stretched her joints.  Flopping down into one of the cafe's famously comfy chairs across from Nova's own and letting her brown hair fall over her shoulder, the girl spoke again, “I’m Fuyuko and I’m taking part in the chuunin exams. I think I’ve seen you around the exams area as well. Are you participating by any chance?”. Nova leaned forward and extended her hand in greeting to she self identified Fuyuko and introduced herself, “Nice to meet you Fuyuko, mines Nova. I thought you looked familiar, I just completed my third trial a few nights ago... tough one though.” A tired smile was on her face, but she was actually pleased with the unexpected company. Though having been in the village for a while she had very few people she felt comfortable talking to.

Nova's favorite waitress came over with a tray, putting down a plate of toast and cup of steaming green tea on a saucer on the table next to Fuyuko and then setting a new cup of lavender and honey tea next to her own. She smiled and thanked the woman and saw out of the corner of her eye a mane of red hair walk through the door. Izumi had been away from the public eye in the days since the completion of her third trial, the only time Nova had seen her since was their interaction in Hanza's hospital room. She still looked exhausted, the almost ever present smile on her lips was absent. After ordering her own food and drink she made her way through the maze of seating and sat in a brightly colored chair besides the pair. “Hello Nova. It’s nice to see you here. How are your burns healing,”, the newest addition to the conversation spoke, with none of the usual enthusiasm. Nova nodded in acknowledgment and replied, “The burns wern't to bad themselves. My palms, knee, and ankle however did not fare so well”, She held her hands up showing the scab covered surfaces and continued, “Do you know if Hanza doing any better? I haven't had the chance to visit him again..”.

Izumi turned to Fuyuko on her other side, “I don’t believe we’ve met before, I only recognize you as a fellow mist representative in the exams. I’m Izumi, nice to finally meet you.” Nova spoke as well, “It's nice to meet some of the other competitors.... I've been to exhausted to watch the trials themselves. I see you are representing Kiri, are you from there? I am representing them but am from Suna myself... Izumi too actually! Its odd how we both ended up here.” Now sitting up Nova tore in to the iced pastry that had been neglected on the table besides her, licking the pink icing from her lips after the bite. “Have you been here before Fuyuko? This place is my favorite. Probably the only thing I'll really miss after the exams are over.  They have all these teas and baked goodies, here, you have to try the doughnut. It's on of their best.” She offered an uneaten half to the brown haired girl with a smile. Again the waitress came by, this time setting a tea and a bowl of salad at the empty table next to the sullen Izumi as Nova poked a well intended jest at her, “I have no clue how she can resist it. Coming in here and ordering a salad while the whole place smells like a fresh loaf of bread.”

“Anyways, how prepared do you think you guys are for the combat portion of the exams? I'm super nervous.... I've never actually been a real fight before. Everyone seemed to do so well in their exams too. At least how sore I am won't change anything with Kurogokegamu at my side. How do you two think you will do? I'm terrified of facing you Izumi, though I have you and Hanza to thank for me even getting into this stage.” Nova sat back in the chair and sipped her new hot cup of tea as the lighthearted conversation between the trio continued.

[820 Word count]

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
It had taken the girl a little bit before she realized she was the one spoken to, but when she finally did she accepted her offer for company. After having introduced herself she was met with a reply that would confirm her expectations. So she had been participating in the exams and she even managed to complete all of her trials before her. Having completed them before her didn’t mean much on its own however. It merely indicated that the person was capable enough to complete all the trials. But it would still alarm her a little bit to definitely not underestimate her even if she was missing a leg, or well part of a leg. Both the conversation and her trail of thought would be interrupted as the waitress had arrived to come and deliver her order. Two slices of toast that had a slightly darker hue than she would’ve preferred accompanied by her steaming cup of green tea. She thanked the waitress just like Nova did. She grabbed her cup and gently blew over it, trying to cool it a little bit before she would take a sip. She had already received enough exterior wounds, no need to add more onto that list. As she took her sip another person would come up to the table and start talking to Nova.

It would appear the two of them had already met each other before. Both from the way the two of them were talking to each other. As well from the fact that the new person seemed to know about some injuries that Nova had acquired. She showed her wounds, showing a fair amount of scabbing on several locations of her body. Izumi then asked about another name that she has heard drop by now and then by some of the girls in the village. His name was Hanza, he seemed to be somewhat popular among the younger girls from the village. All she knew about him was that he too was participating in the exams. Fuyuko would quietly keep on sipping on her tea as the two of them talked, not wanting to intrude on their conversation. That was until the new person would introduce herself to her. Her name was Izumi, she had bright red wavy hair. Her clothing was quite easy going just like her own attire. But before Fuyuko could answer the greeting she was given Nova would speak up again.

However the words that were spoken would leave Fuyuko a little dumbfounded, she wasn’t quite sure what Nova was talking about. If they were from the village hidden by sand, why would they be representing the village hidden by mist? Wouldn’t one normally represent the village their from? With the curiosity getting the better of her she went ahead and asked for more clarification. “Wait wait. Let me get something straight, because what you just said sounds a little bit confusing to me. You are both from Sunagakure, yet you’re representing Kirigakure, why is that?” she asked with a puzzled look. Quickly following with an answer to the question that was asked as well, that she had temporarily forgotten about due to her curiosity. “Oh yes, I’m from Kirigakure. I’ve only been there since I joined the academy however, I grew up on the country side in a rather isolated place.” Nova would then continue on talking about more casual day to day things. She shook her head no as a reply to her being asked if she had ever been here before. As she started to reach for her toast, not wanting to let it cool off for too long, Nova had offered her a piece of her doughnut. Not wanting to be rude she just politely accepted and took a small bite from it. It wasn’t bad, but it didn’t taste all too special to her. However her facial expression would still reflect a face that was enjoying it more.

The waitress would show up one last time, this time around to come and serve Izumi’s order. She had ordered a tea and a salad. When Nova realized what Izumi had ordered she made an obvious jest towards her about her choice. Fuyuko couldn’t help but chime in though. “Well you know Nova, I was actually considering one myself.” She said with a very playful tone. Trying to provoke a small reaction. The super lighthearted conversation wouldn’t last much longer however, it had finally come to the topic that seemed to unavoidable with three people that were participating in the exams. All though it was still lighthearted, it was no longer about random topics.

I’m prepared as possible, is what I’d like to answer, but you can’t really know. I’ve prepared for every possible scenario that I could come up with, so take from that what you want. As for my feelings I’m quite the contrary. I’m super excited and can’t wait to get to the fighting part started. There was this trial I did, I was taken into a ruin-esque area and thought there was already going to be a preliminary battle royal, but sadly there wasn’t, instead it was set ablaze and I had to escape. That didn’t go too well.” She said while laughing a little bit. “As for how I think I’ll be doing, not quite sure? I’m here mostly to see how far I’ve grown, I’m not really looking to win it all, just looking for a great experience. Which thus far, despite the injuries, has been great honestly.

Fuyuko having sit forward the entire time she was there at this point would gently let herself fall more into the chair. She had been trying to avoid putting pressure on her wounds, but the forward position started to feel a little bit awkward. She grabbed her tea before she would let herself fall backwards into the cushions that were on the seat. Despite their soft touch a few hints of pain would still be shown on her face as she got properly settled into the chair. With herself now settled better into the chair and if her curiosity from earlier was not fully satisfied she’d continue on about the topic. “So since you two are representing Kirigakure now why that one in particular? Since both Konohagakure and Iwagakure should be closer to Sunagakure what made you choose us? Oh I’m also curious as to how the trials went for both of you? Did you enjoy them or dislike them? Were they easy or really difficult?

wc 1117
twc 2010

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Nova would respond to Izumi almost immediately, “The burns wern't to bad themselves. My palms, knee, and ankle however did not fare so well”, the young woman would show her hands, scabbed over but healing, “Do you know if Hanza doing any better? I haven't had the chance to visit him again..”. Izumi nodded in acknowledgement before turning to the other young woman, Nova would chime in, keeping a cordial conversation between the three of them flowing acting as a sort of facilitator for the tired, grumpy, Karisuma and the stranger Fuyuko, “It's nice to meet some of the other competitors.... I've been to exhausted to watch the trials themselves. I see you are representing Kiri, are you from there? I am representing them but am from Suna myself... Izumi too actually! Its odd how we both ended up here.” Fuyuko would break up the conversation after Nova’s interjection, “Wait wait. Let me get something straight, because what you just said sounds a little bit confusing to me. You are both from Sunagakure, yet you’re representing Kirigakure, why is that?” Izumi would grit her teeth slightly at this question. While the wounds had begun to heal at this point, the subject of her home village was still quite touchy for her. Fuyuko would respond to Izumi’s inquiry to her origins with a partial affirmation, “Oh yes, I’m from Kirigakure. I’ve only been there since I joined the academy however, I grew up on the country side in a rather isolated place.” Nova would continue with the light hearted small talk, “Have you been here before Fuyuko? This place is my favorite. Probably the only thing I'll really miss after the exams are over.  They have all these teas and baked goodies, here, you have to try the doughnut. It's one of their best.”  

The small talk would continue back and forth for a while, even jesting at Izumi a bit for her simple tastes at the moment. Izumi would politely wave off the offered pastry and continue with her bland samplings, the young woman would claim that she had eaten a meal in her quarters before coming. The conversation would turn to the upcoming duels, “Anyways, how prepared do you think you guys are for the combat portion of the exams? I'm super nervous.... I've never actually been a real fight before. Everyone seemed to do so well in their exams too. At least how sore I am won't change anything with Kurogokegamu at my side. How do you two think you will do? I'm terrified of facing you Izumi, though I have you and Hanza to thank for me even getting into this stage.” Izumi would allow herself a slight grin at the words of fear towards Izumi. Izumi was in top physical form for the exams and her mastery of the fire element was one of the best among all the genin.  Fuyuko would reply first, “I’m prepared as possible, is what I’d like to answer, but you can’t really know. I’ve prepared for every possible scenario that I could come up with, so take from that what you want. As for my feelings I’m quite the contrary. I’m super excited and can’t wait to get to the fighting part started. There was this trial I did, I was taken into a ruin-esque area and thought there was already going to be a preliminary battle royal, but sadly there wasn’t, instead it was set ablaze and I had to escape. That didn’t go too well.” Fuyuko had a light heart about the trials, not considering that these may be real situations you would be placed in. Izumi would shoot a momentary flash of anger towards Fuyuko’s laughter and seeming lighthearted attitude to the exams. “As for how I think I’ll be doing, not quite sure? I’m here mostly to see how far I’ve grown, I’m not really looking to win it all, just looking for a great experience. Which thus far, despite the injuries, has been great honestly.”

Fuyuko would inquire about how difficult the trials had been for them up to this point, “So since you two are representing Kirigakure now why that one in particular? Since both Konohagakure and Iwagakure should be closer to Sunagakure what made you choose us? Oh I’m also curious as to how the trials went for both of you? Did you enjoy them or dislike them? Were they easy or really difficult?” Izumi had been silent up to this point, letting the two talk it out while she worked on her light meal and tea, she would clear her throat before speaking up, ”We are not representing the sand village because the sand village was destroyed. A battle for the fate of the village turned into the village being razed. These trials are but a pale imitation of the real thing, I long for combat. I’ve been preparing for this since I left the smoldering ruins of the sand, I’ll be ready. I chose Kirigakure because the leadership is strong and because it’s the only other village I’ve visited. As for Konoha, I hope they burn next.” Izumi’s serious answer was sure to cut the mood, she wasn’t even sure why she had chosen to sit with people at this point, she wished she had just stayed in her room. The young Karisuma was becoming restless and ornery not a great social combination.

948 words.

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
I’m prepared as possible, is what I’d like to answer, but you can’t really know. I’ve prepared for every possible scenario that I could come up with, so take from that what you want. As for my feelings I’m quite the contrary. I’m super excited and can’t wait to get to the fighting part started. There was this trial I did, I was taken into a ruin-esque area and thought there was already going to be a preliminary battle royal, but sadly there wasn’t, instead it was set ablaze and I had to escape. That didn’t go too well.” Fuyuko said while laughing a little bit. “As for how I think I’ll be doing, not quite sure? I’m here mostly to see how far I’ve grown, I’m not really looking to win it all, just looking for a great experience. Which thus far, despite the injuries, has been great honestly.”. Nova would let a half smile cross her face, sounds like you faced the same trial we did.... though you may have fared a little better. Did you do it alone?” the conversation would fall quite for a bit as they all sipped their tea and nibbled at their meals.

Fuyuko would speak up again “So since you two are representing Kirigakure now why that one in particular? Since both Konohagakure and Iwagakure should be closer to Sunagakure what made you choose us? Oh I’m also curious as to how the trials went for both of you? Did you enjoy them or dislike them? Were they easy or really difficult?”. Izumi would respond with a tersely, ”We are not representing the sand village because the sand village was destroyed. A battle for the fate of the village turned into the village being razed. These trials are but a pale imitation of the real thing, I long for combat. I’ve been preparing for this since I left the smoldering ruins of the sand, I’ll be ready. I chose Kirigakure because the leadership is strong and because it’s the only other village I’ve visited. As for Konoha, I hope they burn next.” Nova was uncomfortable with the sudden irritation is Izumi's voice, though understood its origin. Nova was frazzled from the trials as well, though Izumi seemed far closer to Hanza than she, not to mention the stress Nova herself had experienced over relaying the news of Suna's demise to many people. Though Nova had attempted to keep the topic light and steer the conversation in the direction of that she was still glad to represent Suna in any way, but the words Izumi spoke resonated with her.

Nova let her eyes wander as she slowly pulled back from the conversation. “I think I ought to continue with the rest of the day... it was lovely seeing you Izumi, and nice to meet you Fuyuko. Perhaps we shall see eachother again in the coming weeks.” From there, Nova would politely excuse herself from her seat, dropped her payment for her meal on the table besides her plate, and headed back to her abode. Though saying she had plans for the rest of the day, she did not and instead returned home to sulk slightly. The thought of how she ought to be representing Suna rather than Kiri heavy on her mind.

[Exit thread]

[570 Word count]
[Final Word count 2115]

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Sad feeling were starting to overwhelm Fuyuko from the reply that Izumi had given to her questions. It finally happened one of the things she was afraid of always happening, letting her curiosity get the better of her and ask or say the wrong thing as a result. The answer that Izumi had given to her was the testimony for that. It left he speechless, to the point where it felt like her vocal cords had been taken away from her all together. She could only really look with disbelief before she snapped out of it and looked down at the ground. There was no way that she could look straight at Izumi anymore or Nova for that matter.

Shortly after Nova excusing herself from the table, Fuyuko couldn't help but doing the same thing. "I'm sorry for being so inconsiderate and asking something like that without thinking about the possible answers." she bowed at Izumi. She looked in Izumi direction, but avoided eye contact at all costs. Her eyes and voice showing the regret she felt deep inside of her. She walked up to the counter to pay for the half eaten meal before she would in turn leave the building and head straight back to her room.

wc 221
twc 2231

[Exit Thread]

Training Fuinjutsu C -> B [2231/2000]

Discard 231 wc.

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Izumi had clearly made a mistake in attempting conversation with strangers when she was already in such a bad mood. Izumi had thus far managed to avoid her nasty temper that she was all too aware of, however she was close right now. Izumi could feel the rage building in her mind, the same anger that had led her to killing those men in the alley when she had lived in the Hidden Sand Village. This was an altogether different scenario though, no one was being beaten half to death for one and she also wasn't being insulted personally. The two mitigating factors were able to help the fiery red head keep her anger in check. Besides,  Izumi would have the chance to take her aggression out on others soon enough. The tournament portion would begin soon and Izumi would be allowed to unleash the full depth of her fire and fury on the poor souls placed across from her. Nova would also comment on Fuyuko's trials, again attempting to keep the mood light and the conversation on proper conversational topics. Nova was a very well mannered, beautiful, young lady. One that Izumi had been acquainted with for quite some time now. The young woman's puppetry was the best she'd seen from a genin and the hidden sand had no shortage of puppeteers. It appeared that even Nova hadn't appreciated the topic of their shared home. The time since the cataclysmic battle which engulfed their home village was enough to start the healing process but not nearly enough that it wasn't a sore spot for the young ladies. Nova would take her leave shortly after Izumi's veiled threat to Fuyuko. Whether it was Izumi's words or Fuyuko's that had prompted her exit, the Karisuma woman was unsure. Fuyuko would rise and bow to Izumi clearly shameful of her unintentional gaffe. Izumi would bow her neck the way one does to acknowledge something with the minimal effort shown towards caring about the person saying it. Izumi would sit and finish her breakfast and tea in peace and solitude. People passing by looking for places to sit were avoiding sitting in Izumi's section at all costs at this point. The tempestuous young lady had the kind of look that could melt steel for the remainder of her visit at her favorite establishment in the cloud village which she had been visiting for these exams. Upon finishing her meal the young lady would leave behind payment at her table along with a generous tip before silently and broodingly leaving for her quarters.

Exit thread.

439 words for a total word count of 2094.

Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.