View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Mission name: Deed: The Cheating Husband
Mission rank: D
Objective: Retrieve the recipe.
Reward: 150 Ryo
Mission description: This is a rather personal mission, but I need you to go get a recipe from this couple I know. Their names are Orwin and Corina Gown. I hear that Corina is looking for her husband at the moment, so you should go find her. 
Mission details: Before entering the Sky Bar, you will find Corina. She explains that she will give you the recipe if you find her husband for her. Regardless of whether you agree, you must go into the bar and find her husband. Once you do, you will find that Orwin is cheating on his wife. He will bribe you with the recipe, asking that you not tell his wife. You may either take his bribe or tell his wife of the cheating and receive the recipe from her. If you accept the bribe and then tell his wife, you will fail the mission...just because. Minimum word count: 750

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
"Damn it boy, again, this time do it as I ordered!" The words came from a harsh older man, Zerefs father Noc. Zeref a mere boy of ten, his upper body bare, dripping with blood, sweat and rain, stood up picking up a steel blade. After a moment Zeref lunged at his father aiming to pierce him through the stomach. In response Noc side stepped, bring the hilt of his own sword on the back of Zerefs skull knocking him down. Zeref laid face down in the mud, blood dripping from the back of his skull. "Pathetic, useless, and weak. You should of died instead of that woman, at least i had use of her."  The woman he spoke of was Zerefs mother, just another tool in Nocs eyes. Noc started to walk back towards the house leaving his son in the mud. Hearing him speak of his mother always pissed off Zeref. At the mention of her Zeref rose to a single knee breathing heavy, he drove the blade into the dirt and a split second later a steel spike erupted just in front of Noc slicing his cheek. "Tsk, can't even kill me while my back is turned?." Noc twisted and flung his blade at Zeref catching him in the collar piercing through his back.

Zeref woke him his slumber just as the sun peeked through the window of his one room apartment, it was time to start another mission, this one was tracking down some recipe or something. He quickly got dressed and headed out for the mission. Zeref walked out of him apartment, his sword on his back, his kunia hanging on his hip, three on each side, and his gauntlets on his hands. His attire did not match that of a shinobi, but of a mercenary, of a born killer. Although he looked out of place, the villagers paid him no mind, some even waving to him, he has made himself known with in the village, taking on missions, and joining a squad, word has spread of him quickly. To Zeref it was only a matter of time before he caught the eye of the kage, a genin who was quickly moving up through the ranks. In the less than a month Zeref was mere days away from becoming a chunnin without the need of the exams. As Zeref went towards the Skybar his mind started to wander back to the teaching and words of his father when he was a child.

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
He arrived at the bar and started to walk up to the  door a women approached him, and by the look of her it was the wife, since he had just seen her asking someone about her husband and where he was, thankfully the man she asked just shook his head confused and saying no, the women then approached him since she was told what her ninja for the mission looked like, she ran up to him and asked him in a frantic voice, Hey hey youre that ninja that was hired to get our recipe right, ill give it to you if you find my husband for me please i think he is somewhere near here, please hurry ive been looking for an hour already, i have things to do! this lady he just noticed was very ugly, she had no dimples and had wrinkly skin and a mole on her nose, she was not a pretty sight, and the fact that she was being quite rude to him, so he nodded and entered the bar while wondering what he was going to do about the husband, he had to get the recipe but he did not want to listen to this women, maybe the husband would know, he was right there was a way out

He walked into the bar to the pumping music and the sound of partying, he looked around as to finish his mission quickly, he then saw the husband sitting in a chair kissing on a girl that looked much much better then his wife, he laughed and walked up to him, he was greeted by the husband by a laugh and a hand shake, he warned the man of his wife, the mans eyes went blank for a moment, he told him that he would give him the recipe if he didnt tell his wife nothing, that was a good choice, he took the recipe and clapped him on the back, smiling and walking out of the bar but not before winking at a hot women that was on her way in, he told her he would be back later, to which she smiled and he laughed, today was going to be a damned good day

373/791

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.