You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tomohiro

Tomohiro

B-rank
Spoiler:

Tomohiro wasn't too thrilled about his next assignment. He was supposed to find a woman who requested a this mission. A woman that went by the name of Corina Gown. So he was to go look for her to then probably go and find her missing man. What was he a tracker ninja? He specialized in mostly offensive combat. If a swing of his blade didn't do the trick, then what would? Tomohiro wasn't even sure of the first place to start. All of this over a recipe. He felt like someone a bit younger than him would probably be better at this mission, but the mission would line his wallet nonetheless. There was definitely no complaining about that. He had just purchased a used sword as a placeholder for something better. This mission wouldn't replace his weapon cost, but he hoped to deal with that over time.

He had made his way to a more popular spot within Kumo. The area was bustling with people and he had only been given slight hints of what the woman looked like like. Tomohiro walked toward the Sky Bar and kind of glimpsed around the front. There had been people drinking around the open bar outside of the building. He hadn't remember seeing this installment of the place. Though, he wasn't the one for alcoholic beverages anyway. Tomohiro took a sigh as he adjusted his kasa. He started moving toward the entrance as a young woman grabbed his poncho. The woman couldn't have been more than about ten years older than him. Tomohiro almost instinctively reached for his blade. The young shinobi turned his head to a woman in tears. Tomohiro looked the woman up and down now realizing that she fit the description. Well, the little bit of a description that he had.

“You're the one with the recipe, yes?” Tomohiro stated with the straightest face possible.

The woman nodded, but didn't speak right away she just started shaking in place like a little chihuahua.  Tomohiro let go of his blade and placed his right hand on her shoulder to give her some assurance, but his face said otherwise. Before he knew it, she took a deep heave before she said anything. Corina then took a handkerchief and blew into it. Tomohiro cringed a bit at thought of germs that she had probably injected into the white cloth. He was especially concerned with his hand so close to the handkerchief. He removed his hand slowly back down at his side as she started to speak.

“I can't find my husband. We only been married for three months. I'll give you the recipe if you find my Orwin. This is probably the last place he could be, but please find him,” she stated sobbing after each sentence.

“On my honor as a shinobi of the Hidden Cloud, I'll find him,” he stated as he entered through the large glass door of the establishment.

He wasn't sure why she was afraid to enter. The Sky Bar seemed pretty over the top as decorations were concerned. Music was thumping in the background, but low enough where he was able to pick up some distant conversations. The place was too loud and crowded. Tomohiro had half a mind to just leave and lie to the woman, but he needed the almighty ryo to line his quite empty wallet. Tomohiro began to walk between tables trying to pick up any hint of the woman's husband. That was until heard the words, “Orwin Gown will not be denied good booze and a gorgeous woman,” come from the main bar.

There was a short dark haired man that had a much younger redheaded woman on his arm. Tomohiro thought back to the face of the crying Corina and found this scene quite distasteful. The young Nakir yanked the man from behind and forced him backward. Orwin's back arched at the pressure Tomohiro had placed on the man. The redheaded woman gasped at her date being manhandled, but refused to speak. Tomohiro looked at the man with his eyes alone filled with great anger.

“Hold up, dude! I didn't do anything. Wait! You want the recipe don't you? I'll give it to you, if you forgot you ever saw me. Just leave me be,” the man begged almost on the tip of his bar stool.

“I don't make deals with cheaters. Your wife is worried sick about you and you have the nerve to cheat on her? Forget this, I'll bring back your head as compensation...” Tomohiro started in a threatening tone.

“No man, I'll go with you. I'll even apologize.”

“No you're going to not just apologize, but you're going to give her roses every day for the next two weeks. You understand?”

“Yes, anything you want,” Orwin squirmed.

Tomohiro dropped the man on the floor causing a bigger scene than what was necessary. He picked up Orwin by the collar and drugged him out of the bar by the earlobe. Tomohiro twisted the man's earlobe as he exited the bar. The woman he had been with just stood up without saying a word. Tomohiro didn't even send a glance her way. The events that transpired weren't totally necessary. Tomohiro couldn't think of any way other than force. He figured that there would be no reasonable talks with this guy. The fact that he was cheating on his wife said it all. There wasn't any way that he was going to accept the recipe from a guy who couldn't be trusted. Tomohiro held his peace for the sake of the mission. If it had been his way, he would have offed the guy right there. Though murdering the man wouldn't solve anything other than getting him locked up. That was a chance he wasn't going to take. Corina stood at the entrance looking at the sight. Tomohiro's face, now emotionless, let go of the man's earlobe and forced him on his knees.”

“Ma'am, I found your husband. He was cheating on you. I did my job and found your husband. Sorry to be so blunt, but I need the recipe,” Tomohiro stated with a solemn tone.

“Corina...baby...I'm sorry. I'll never do it again,” he begged trying to get over on her.

“Orwin, you won't cheat on me again because our marriage is over!” she screamed out while slapping Orwin across the cheek, “Thank you for this. Here's the recipe as promised. Your help brought me closure. Thank you so much.”

Tomohiro took the recipe from the woman's hands and nodded. He would just need to turn in the mission and receive his due payment. Tomohiro thought that he may get chewed out by the village elders later, but he didn't care. Though, he did have some fear toward the new Raikage. There was no telling what he would do in this case. Tomohiro took a deep breath in anticipation. He thought that no woman deserved that kind of treatment. The fact that she found closure was satisfying enough. Tomohiro started to make his way to the Raikage's office. He felt a bit proud of himself for a job well down. He tilted his kasa downward as he continued walking as a light rain picked up. Tomohiro would probably treat himself to barbecue if he had enough ryo. Though, he had some doubts that he would.

[End Mission]

TWC: 1271

1271/750 for mission

WC Remaining after mission: 521

Stat Training
Strength:
400/400 [D-1 -> D-2]

Unused: 121

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.