You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings to all Shinobi Empty Greetings to all Shinobi Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:31 pm

Moriko

Moriko

D-rank
Hello, My name is Moriko which stands for Child of the Forest. -coughs- Another little senju running around Konoha. I haven't determined my character's goals, and alliances yet. I'm kind of pondering on if I want to enhance the growth of the village or perish it's bloody name ..
Before that idea base of my character is made,
I've decided I want to be socially active on this site.
Anyone openly willing to rp with me is a pleasure.
I'm 20 years old, musician, and attending a performing arts school.

-HELLO to ALL OF THE GOATS OF NARUTO RPG SAGA-

2Greetings to all Shinobi Empty Re: Greetings to all Shinobi Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! Hope to see you around the site :)

3Greetings to all Shinobi Empty Re: Greetings to all Shinobi Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:38 pm

Kaia~Mai

Kaia~Mai

D-rank
Welcome to Saga.~

4Greetings to all Shinobi Empty Re: Greetings to all Shinobi Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Kiriya

Kiriya

D-rank
Hello and welcome to the forum, hope to see you around.

5Greetings to all Shinobi Empty Re: Greetings to all Shinobi Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:06 pm

Mura

Mura

D-rank
Welcome to Saga :)

6Greetings to all Shinobi Empty Re: Greetings to all Shinobi Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Om gosh, a musician?! YES. Glad to have you on board here at Saga. I hope you enjoy it here and maybe we can thread sometime. (If you want any advanced tech make a stop by Suna and I'll hook ya up.)

7Greetings to all Shinobi Empty Re: Greetings to all Shinobi Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:10 pm

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
You are made for this world, hehe! Welcome!

8Greetings to all Shinobi Empty Re: Greetings to all Shinobi Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
Welcome to saga

9Greetings to all Shinobi Empty Re: Greetings to all Shinobi Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:23 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
welcome to Saga

10Greetings to all Shinobi Empty Re: Greetings to all Shinobi Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Moriko

Moriko

D-rank
Thank you for everyone's patience to reply to my greeting. Saga's family is very friendly and I'm looking forward to roleplaying. Sorry for the inconvenience of not responding sooner. But, the rules is a very big organized block of prose which is a ball park estimate of three days; Reading it word for word.

11Greetings to all Shinobi Empty Re: Greetings to all Shinobi Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:21 pm

Ryuketsu

Ryuketsu

D-rank
Welcome to Saga

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.