You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't know what to put here Empty Don't know what to put here Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:57 am

Hantā

D-rank
I've been gone for the last week or so because I've been feeling honestly freaking stuck in a hole of sadness I can't climb out of. At the least, I may just return next week. At the most, I might just never come back.

But if I don't appear in the next 2 months, I'm keeping my crap so don't give it to no one.

Love you guys, bye.

2Don't know what to put here Empty Re: Don't know what to put here Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:00 am

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
Aw Hanta, I hope things work out for you and that you feel better soon! You will be missed :( All the best!

3Don't know what to put here Empty Re: Don't know what to put here Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:37 am

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
Sorry to hear that, Hanta o-o
Hope you get out of that sad-hole soon. Your randomness is being missed.

4Don't know what to put here Empty Re: Don't know what to put here Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:45 am

Masuki

Masuki

D-rank
Well, I never met you, and I can't help that, but I also have fell into that hole many times before. So if you need someone to talk to I am here, even though I am a stranger, it is possible that someone else's words may be exactly what you need to climb out the hole. PM me if you need anything!

5Don't know what to put here Empty Re: Don't know what to put here Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:02 pm

Noel

Noel

D-rank
No hole is too deep to climb out of, as long as you have the will to keep going you will find the sky again. Even if it rains down with sadness, remember you can always swim up to those happy days by rising above the water... Either way hope you escape your hole soon and return to Saga...

6Don't know what to put here Empty Re: Don't know what to put here Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:04 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Just take care of yourself, man. The site will always be here for ya when/if you decide you are ready to come back to us. Keep your chin up, you're in our hearts.

7Don't know what to put here Empty Re: Don't know what to put here Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Zu

Zu

D-rank
I wish you the best of luck during your sadness. Your saga family shall always support you!

8Don't know what to put here Empty Re: Don't know what to put here Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Just take care of yourself kiddo! We all get into those moments and stuff, just make sure you do what you need to move forward and we'll be here whenever you're ready to return. Take it easy Jenny and take care of yourself~

9Don't know what to put here Empty Re: Don't know what to put here Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:56 am

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
We'll miss you Hanta

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.