You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
He sent out the carrier birds two actually each white as snow as their eyes were pure black not even the pupil could not be seen each bird with directions to the meeting spot and the time the meeting was to take place. As they flapped off both heading in different directions from each other Burittsu gazed at the sunset and began to make his move in the dense forest his location was a place that he had not seen in awhile the place where he first met his parents. From whatever chakra they left behind he had nothing to tell them but he was happy that they indeed were around to see him start his journey it’s too bad they couldn’t stay to watch him grow up and become a splendid ninja. Walking through the forest as the sun began to set and it grew darker and colder the moon took the place of the sun and looked down upon the wandering shinobi of the night watching him closely. As the stars twinkled above him he only thought of what would his own parents say to him if they were alive at this point in his life would they tell him to let it go or would they encourage him to do to what he think is right. As he walked through the forest the moonlight of the moon began to shine brightly cutting between the branches hitting Burittsu causing his armor to give out a faint glowing tint.

His mask was on his face as his blue eyes studied the area around him nothing was to be heard it was quiet and he was alone he only continued to walk towards his destination. Minutes passed as his mind was lost in nothing but thoughts and regrets looking up the forest around him was gone he stood out in a empty field facing the temple ruins just like he did long ago. It was dark making his way through the grass as he headed inside the building into the darkness he walked through the area until coming upon the room with nothing but tombstones. Everyone that was dead in the very room died for doing something great cracking his neck he only sighed as he walked towards a wall with a mighty large hole that led back to the outside world but for now he sat on the edge of the opening. Looking out into the dark night he watched the stars dance and shine behind the moon the world indeed was small compared to the world he grew up in behind the borders of the village. But as such one day the world will not be those who live now but those of the next generation it will be them who changes everything wrong about the world to make it right if not it's just another cruel fate being passed on by the hands of justice themselves. Well he could only hope he knew exactly what was he doing sending this meeting out and location to him the world was already messed up and it needed change.

“A splendid night.”

WC: 522

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
It was late in the evening when the carrier bird, a fowl that was as white as snow, had arrived at the upper story of Sero Osada’s manor. The sun was on its way, descending in the sky to travel its trail beyond the horizon that could be seen. Another hour, perhaps, would bring about the uneasiness and slight comfort of the darkness. The fowl with the rolled up paper strapped to its leg had flown down to one of the windows, tapping its beak on the glass. It was lucky that the spiders were not yet preying on it, but a hand did open that very window. A young woman’s hand pulled the bird in close for the message to be received. Once its presence was deemed unneeded, the bird left for wherever it needed to go to. Perhaps, it flew back to the inner city of Kirigakure, or it went back to its rightful owner. The window back at the manor was still open, and a fair-skinned individual stood there as the shadows fell upon her face. Her gentle fingers unrolled the note paper until it could be seen in full. Quiet eyes skimmed across the outstretched page, taking in all of the letters on its front. 

Teru's mouth opened and closed, as she was reading it out loud to herself. These words were nothing that she had expected to see from him. And, to meet in a place like that... it could only make her wonder about the reasons behind this summoning. Sero was out, so there would not be any training for some time. That meant that there was plenty of time to go out and see what the meaning for her needed appearance was. It was somewhat displeasing concerning the time. The sun was setting now, and that place was notable for being quite dangerous. Nonetheless, Teru armed herself with what she needed and exited the manor through the window. It was closed behind her before she dropped down to ground level. Through the forestation surrounding the manor, she dashed along and made her way toward the destination mentioned in the message. 

Soon after her departure from home on the islands, Teru came across a densely forested area. The sun had set sometime ago, letting the moon come out and take its place. She entered the forest and moved along with great caution. This was the way to go to get to the ruins of the temple that served as something like a memorial. Rubble littered the forest, and large stone blocks protruded from the earth. Only partial structures stood, broken down by time and other elements. The entrance to the ruins was up ahead, which Teru hurriedly approached before any of the wild creatures around the area would snatch her up and eat her. She proceeded through the unstable rubble of the temple and searched around with her eyes. There was not yet a sign of the one who called her out there, only the tombstones of the dead. It was cold there, much colder than what the darkness could ever bring forth. That was a sign, though, that he was there. 

Teru stepped along until the moonlight poured down on her from a gaping hole in the temple. The moon, looking like it was close enough to touch, fit perfectly in the view. But, there was something there that sort of... ruined it. Teru gazed up there and noticed something sitting on the edge of one of the many broken ledges of the ruins. She cocked her head to the side in wonder. Even though it was his back that she was looking at, she had a feeling that it was the one she was looking for. "Burittsu..." Teru mumbled his name in a quiet voice, and she jumped from stone to stone to get up to his place. On the opposite side of the hole in the temple wall, Teru sat on a ledge with her legs hanging off the side. She too looked out at the night sky. The stars above were twinkling as they should, and the moon hung low. It truly was a peaceful night, but it was not one to enjoy. 

This meeting was not to gawk at the stars, nor at the tranquil qualities the night had. Rather, it was one of importance concerning a certain business. Teru dropped her gaze and looked at Burittsu from the corner of her eye. They had much to discuss, and she had much to confirm with him. "You summoned me," she began in a soft-spoken voice, but it held much seriousness. Taking in a deep breath, Teru exhaled a moment later and shook her head. "You know, this sort of thing makes me nervous. But, anyway, let's get down to business about why you had me come out here at the dead of night, Burittsu." 

Word Count: 821

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Nayoko sat up with a jolt as he heard the knock on his hotel room door. The twenty two year old blinked his bleary eyes as he propped himself up on the couch that he was sitting on, trying to figure out where he was and why he was there. Looking down he saw a book that he had been reading laying open on his chest. Upon seeing that, the memories of what had happened came flooding back to him. He had returned from another mission just before dinner time, and after eating his fill with Shimada, he had sat down for a while to read for the evening. Apparently, he had fallen asleep sometime after that, and glancing around, he noticed that at some point during this unplanned nap, Shimada had left to go do something. Nayoko reached up and rubbed his tired eyes as he stood, trying to remember why he had even gotten up from his nap. He turned around to look out of the window that made up an entire wall of the honeymoon suite the duo had accidentally conned their way into and saw that the sun was already setting; it would be dark in only a few hours. Stretching his hands behind his head, the young Hattori was about to lay back down to sleep when there was another knock at the door. That memory returning to him as well, he spun and headed toward the door, calling out as he did so. “Sorry! I’m right here.”

Nayoko pulled the door open and was greeted by the young receptionist that had admitted him to the hotel when he and Shimada had first arrived in the Village Hidden in the Mists. She was dressed formally and was holding a rolled up paper in her hand, her practiced smile still plastered on her face. “Good evening sir, I am sorry if I interrupted anything.” She then extended the piece of paper to Nayoko, which he promptly reached out and took. “This came for you only a few minutes ago by way of a white bird. We did not open it as it seemed personal. I hope all is well, thank you.” With that, the young woman turned and stepped back into the nearby elevator. “Uh, ya thanks.” He replied as he closed the door and stepped back inside of the suite, unrolling the note as he did so.

With each word of the note that he read, Nayoko’s eyes grew slightly wider as he become more and more confused by what exactly was going on. At first, he thought it might be a message from Tano Koyanagi, but the more he read, the less it seemed like his handiwork. The note was not arrogant or confident; in act, it seemed to lack any sort of emotion. It contained a simple request to meet at a certain set of Temple ruins in the forests surrounding Kirigakure no Sato, as well as a meeting time, which was fast approaching. Most surprising of all, however, was who the note was from; Burittsu. He was a special jonin that Nayoko had worked with on a couple of missions in Kiri, and the most notable trait about the man was how ruthless he had been during those missions. Nayoko certainly hadnot expected a letter like this; the only thing that would have surprised the young Hattori more would have been if the letter had arrived from the Mizukage herself. Nevertheless, Burittsu was a member of the shinobi or Kirigakure no Sato, and Kiri and Konoha were allies. That meant that Nayoko was going to respect the request, regardless of what it was about. He quickly scrawled a note out for Shimada, letting her know where he was going and that if he was not back by morning, to come looking for him, then he threw on his jacket and stepped out into the evening air toward the meeting place.  

By the time the temple ruins that Burittsu had mentioned in his note came into view for Nayoko, night had long descended over the Land of Water. Nayoko had taken his time moving through the surrounding forest, having heard rumours of ancient traps and groups of bandits that had ben known to wander the area, let alone the dangerous beasts that were sure to spend time out and about at night in the woods. His trek had not been q quick one, but he made it to the area in question quickly enough. Jumping from one large piece of rubble to the next, Nayoko worked his way though the scatterings of ruins toward the area that Burittsu had specifically mentioned. Eventually, the young man found the entrance into what appeared to be some sort of shine or tomb dedicated to some long forgotten people. Tombstones covered the area, and has he stepped into the room riddled with the dead, he felt an unnatural chill flow through the air around him. He was close.

Looking out through the cavernous hole in the other side of the temple wall, Nayoko could see the moonlight shining down on the area outside. He stepped forward, and as he did so, he swore that he heard a woman’s voice say something into the quiet night air. Pressing on, Nayoko stepped outside of the temple and turned to look back at the hole he had stepped through. He was greeted by the sight of two figures perched on either side of the temple entrance. They were only silhouettes, but Nayoko was able to make them out against the temple exterior. Unsure of who the other person was due to the darkness, Nayoko called out to the one person he knew was here.

“Burittsu? I must admit I was surprised to get your note. Judging by how little you spoke to me I wasn't sure you even knew my name.” His tone was not hostile, but rather, it was confused as Nayoko genuinely was. He stepped forward, but chose to stay on the ground for the time being. “Why’d you call me out here to these ruins so late? And who is our companion?”

WC:1030

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
First it was Teru to arrive to the seen just as always with her perky attitude and attempt to act calm but underneath was curious and probably nervous he enjoyed Teru that is why she had to come the world was already dark enough. But why should he be alone without someone he could truly call a comrade on the battlefield and maybe a friend off the field of battle someone who possibly could see from his point of view and maybe help him in achieving his goal. As he looked out and about it had seem the skills of the shinobi grew but his sheer cold ripping away from his body was enough to give anyone a cold welcome. He continued to gaze at the sky minding his business knowing the female was near he just wondered how long would it take her to make the first move. She was always kind it was easy to read but it showed in her eyes somewhere underneath that fierce Uchiha blood was a kind person that was the type of people Burittsu needed to protect. Due to the fact it was that type of person who saved him from the darkness of himself and allowed him to stand on his own two feet no matter the outcome even if he never won against him. That person died without getting a chance to watch Burittsu grow stronger and face him down every mere second he had a chance too indeed it was fun to think about the past but his thoughts were cut short as his name was brought up.

"Burittsu..."
"You summoned me."
"You know, this sort of thing makes me nervous. But, anyway, let's get down to business about why you had me come out here at the dead of night, Burittsu."

The sweet voice was now his in a way he wanted to play with her just a little bit enough to buy time for the next one to arrive gazing upon the treeline he decided to take in a deep breath before even attempting to reply back to Teru. He was focused and had to stay on the path of the plan enough that the plan would come out clean and smooth without any worries or troubles he continued to sit on the edge admiring the night. Even with his mask on the beauty of mother nature could not be stopped by a mask it was to elegant to forget but also dangerous in a way that she reminded everyone and all who really ran the land. When everyone fell asleep in their warm beds it was her who used the body of the deceased to make more plants creating a better garden of the world. Mother Nature did it all it was the humans who cut down the animals and trees turning the lands into nothing but a large metal facility where they created weapons and armor instead of teaching and learning. Looking at Teru he began to speak to her but not with his own voice the voice that came out belonged to her to tiniest detail the mask did it’s job all Burittsu had to do was play the game.

“Don’t be nervous Teru and please wait someone else is on their way then the business shall start and the information will be given. You see you know my plan to change the world this is my attempt to recruit someone else who might want to see the world changed for the better. You still have much to learn under Lord Sero so I won’t stop your training. You understand don’t you?”

Looking back out into the world it was indeed dark but the moon shined brightly this night as he gave out a cough releasing the concentration reverting the tone of his voice back to normal he remained quiet. As did she in all honesty it wasn’t going to last the other one was near looking down towards the forest area a body was seen moving but he decided to wait till the male was in distance to be heard. Nights like this it was hard to pass up the offer to have some fun he only began to wonder himself as the time passed if the male would hurry it up and make it to the two before Burittsu would decide to go to him and begin conducting the meeting. To him this was a test if he could see the point of view of someone else that did not belong in the village by having him give intel on the condition of his village itself. A journey was going to be needed and a journey he would take eventually traveling the lands and seeing the world for himself such an amazing opportunity he had in his hands.

“Burittsu? I must admit I was surprised to get your note. Judging by how little you spoke to me I wasn't sure you even knew my name.”
“Why’d you call me out here to these ruins so late? And who is our companion?”

His name did escape him for the meantime but he remained silent for a matter of seconds sucking up the moments of the talking shinobi taking in his voice to the tiniest of details the male was curious. As to why he was summoned at this time of night they both were it seemed as it was time for himself to begin to the meeting between the two quickly standing up on his two feet looking out towards the forest and stars. A cool breeze came by blowing through the temple to Burittsu he felt the best feeling of his life to the others it probably wasn’t something they would be fond of but to him it was an enjoyable feeling. Scratching his head as he began to walk back into the building finding a perfect tombstone to sit upon placing one of his legs on the top of the tombstone and the other rested on the ground. He didn’t find it enjoyable to give Nayoko a taste of his own voice for now it would be best if it was simply a one on one conversation like he had with the Uchiha. Sliding the mask off his face as he shifted it on the right side of his head his face was revealed as his emotionless eyes studied the area they were cold to the touch with their blue glow. Gazing at both the outside and the Uchiha he only began to wonder what would be the effect of the meeting would they voice their own thoughts or sit and listen to the very end it didn’t matter to the Anbu that much he just saw it fit to let the truth out.

“Now since you both are here Nayoko from the Leaf listen well Teru is already caught up to the plan of me leaving this village and going out to set the world straight. It’s like a field trip you would take when you went to the academy this my field trip the conditions of this village itself is cold due to the fact I grew up here. I lost a friend and my teacher left me after I was beaten down by the enemy.. Now you're probably wondering why am I telling you all this is because we are the new generation of shinobi you see how I kill out on the field I don’t do it for their protection I do it for my own pleasure… I haven’t left this village since the fateful accident and from that day on the world really opened itself up to me as my own comrade dies in this village and no one bats an eye probably they ignored his sudden death and disappearance.. Whatever the case was I don’t like it now you’re here for one key purpose join me in making the world a better place we can stop the senseless killing and violence we can all unite after the current generation is done fighting or after we persuade them our own way to make the fighting stop. As for you Teru the offer will always be on the table long after I have left you can come find me to either stop me or kill me the choice is yours whatever you do with it I will respect it.”

WC: 1401

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
It certainly was quiet out there. All there was to hear in the wilderness was the sounds of the animals, and the other creatures that lurked around. Well, not just the sounds of the wild creatures crawling all around the forested area, but the sound of their breathing. It was not until she felt a pair of eyes looking deep into her soul when Teru locked eyes with the masked shinobi. She had always been able to see Burittsu’s face without any trouble. But, this time, he was donning an Anbu mask that hid any trace of the flesh behind it. Her eyes narrowed a little as she studied the man. She wondered why he had to hide his identity to one of his comrades. It confused her. Or, to put it in a much better way, it baffled her. 

They had spent a lot of time together, and that time was much appreciated. There was never a dull moment in her life while she stayed at the manor, and it was because of this man who quietly sat to the side of her. He was there as a great friend who was also packed with much wisdom. It did her good to learn from him, but she felt that she had not yet learned enough. And then, there were those times when she had the chance to see just how well Burittsu performed as a ninja. The first time was when they were both assigned as a pair to handle the smugglers that often imported illegal goods. To this day, she was still scoffing about how he had used her as a decoy to undermine their movements. Her role as an unconscious hostage was done well, but she believed that he had the right to be in the spotlight. Taking on the persona of one of their scouts… it was a marvelous performance that Teru would still be taking notes on. 

Then, there was the second mission where they were assigned as a pair. Weeks had passed since that time, but she still remembered it well. They had gone under the sea to a site where treasures were retrieved. It was hard to believe that a monster was down there, but she had nothing to worry about. That was because Burittsu was there with her, in another part of the site, of course. But, regardless of where exactly he was, he was there and protected her from harm. He hugged her after it was all over. Still, she was surprised that he would throw himself at her even though they barely knew one another. Perhaps that was the time their bond as friends truly bloomed. The care that he showed for her was deep as if he was her older brother. It certainly rivaled the friendship that siblings had with each other. The relationship was admirable, she thought…

But then, after one of their conversations prior to this meeting, Teru began to question Burittsu. Not up front with him. She merely had her inquiries locked inside her mind, and she was waiting for the right time to bring them up. He had discussed with her about his upcoming motives. This had taken place back at the manor where they could speak in privacy. They retained their friendship then and shared with one another thoughts of advice. 

Taken out of her thoughts, Teru heard the familiar sound of the mouth opening to either speak or sigh. She was expecting to hear a full explanation from Burittsu regarding their meeting. But, it was not going to be like the usual. The moment the first word escaped his mouth, Teru’s eyes narrowed in suspicion. “Don’t be nervous, Teru,” was what he said to start with. It was supposed to be in his voice, she believed. Yet, there she was, looking at him straight in the face; his mask being what she was looking at. This person sounded nothing like the Burittsu she knew. Rather, the voice sounded too much like her herself. The tone of it was exactly like hers in every possible way. Furrowing her brows, Teru’s gaze turned into a cautious glare. “...and, please wait. Someone else is on their way, then the business shall start and the information will be given. You see, you know my plan to change the world. This is my attempt to recruit someone else who might want to see the world changed for the better. You still have much to learn under Lord Sero, so I won’t stop your training. You understand, don’t you?”

He told her to not be nervous, but this manner of speaking made her all the more suspicious of him. Why was he able to speak using her voice? She wondered. He was right about one thing. She did have knowledge of his plans, for he had spoken to her once before when they were at the manor of their mentor. “To recruit someone who wants to see change in the world,” she wanted to scoff at this statement now. Maybe it was because of the way in which he said it. At least he had respect for what she was needing to do- her training and such. Teru sighed and shifted her gaze to the moon. She was well aware of what he had in mind, but there was no stopping him. It was clear to her that this was firmly planted in his mind. He was going to leave the village and risk his life for his cause. Well, she had not the power to stop him in his tracks. It would surely require her to use force since her voice had no power over him. 

Closing her eyes for a moment, Teru exhaled a breath that settled down most of her nerves. She needed to change the subject. This was beginning to get under her skin, and she would rather it did not do so. “Who is this ‘someone else’?” Teru asked Burittsu, turning back to him with a serious expression plastered on her face. However, it would not be him who would answer this questions of hers. Footsteps from behind, she heard. Her eyes were removed from Burittsu and peered over to the individual who was approaching them. From where she was sitting, it was rather hard to tell exactly who it was, but then she heard his voice.

To think that Burittsu would call him to the temple ruins, too. Teru did not need to see his face to know who it was. His voice was all the proof she needed to identify. “Burittsu? I must admit I was surprised to get your note. Judging by how little you spoke to me I wasn't sure you even knew my name.” It was none other than Nayoko, the Chuunin from Konohagakure that she was so lucky to have met the other day. He was also questioning Burittsu about why he was called upon during the late hour. But, it seemed that he was not able to notice that it was her who was also there. It must have been the darkness. The moon was indeed at a point that made the shadows obscure her form. A temporary setback for him, but she would make herself known so that he did not feel so confused, if he was.

"Nayoko," Teru spoke his name, surprised to find out that it was he who was the other person. She recalled showing him around the village the other day. To think that he was already familiar with Burittsu. It was a shock, almost. Teru looked back at Burittsu, who finally removed the mask hiding his face. She was not very comfortable having the Konoha ninja there, too. What business did he have with this developing plot? Ah, but then it occurred to her. He must have been involved in much more than she could have ever expected. She hoped that it was not something to do harm to the relationship between their villages. Well, they were both there now, so it was time to hear this icy shinobi out. "Alright, Burittsu. What do you have to say?"

No time was wasted in this discussion of theirs. Teru, feeling somewhat aggravated, sat in silence as Burittsu spoke again. She hoped it would be in his own voice, this time. “Now, since you both are here. Nayoko from the Leaf, listen well. Teru is already caught up to the plan of me leaving this village and going out to set the world straight. It’s like a field trip you would take when you went to the academy. This my field trip. The conditions of this village itself is cold, due to the fact I grew up here." Teru raised an eyebrow, curious as to why he would begin with this sort of talk. Without any complaint, Teru listened in as he spoke of how he lost a friend of his, possibly a close friend, and about how he was left by his own teacher. It must have been terrifying, she thought. And being beaten down by an enemy... Very unfortunate. Listening on to the rest of his talk, Teru could not help but feel defeated. 

The kunoichi weaved her fingers together and thought about all that he said. This was his ultimate motive that was unbreakable. She had no idea how to feel about it, but she did respect that this was the way he was choosing to go. The fact that he told her that there was still a place for her by his side on this big journey told her that their bond as friends still stood strong. Respectable. Prevent him from moving on with this goal, or kill him somewhere along the way. Teru preferred to avoid the chances of having to kill him. She would kill a person any day, but not one of her good friends. If Sero, or even another highly recognized figure in Kirigakure sent her after him, then she would do her best to simply apprehend him. No death involved. 

With a sigh, Teru shook her head and clenched her teeth. She did not like how this was becoming. It reminded her of the time she was forcefully assigned onto a team. Those two were comrades, she thought. One of them became something close to a best friend, while the other was no more than an acquaintance, really. Still, both were teammates that Teru trusted. Through those trials under Sero, they worked together to try and survive. She bonded with one of them, the Hoshigaki. It was supposed to be an official team that she could work with, but no. The both of them departed, breaking off the team and going their own ways. Teru narrowed her eyes. They were burning, but she fought back the urge to cry out loud. She would not cry in front of these two who she saw as respectable ninja. Even if it was happening again, she would try not to let her emotions get the best of her. All in spite of another trusted comrade left her behind to pursue other goals. 

Teru swallowed a lump in her throat and fought the shakiness in her voice to sound more clear. "I don't doubt that this will really test you," she began. "I also don't doubt that we will become enemies sometime down the road. But, I won't hunt you down and claim your head. If I ever see you again, maybe we'll become comrades once more. There's no telling what Sero will do, though, so you better watch your back out there. Okay?" And then her attention turned to Nayoko. She was not yet sure of what he was going to do. If he was going to go along with the Yuki or not, she had no clue. "And, what of you, Nayoko? What are you going to do?" In all honesty, she was a bit divided. She hoped that the Konoha ninja would return to his village and not go on the same route as Burittsu on one side. But, on the other, she wished that someone would go as a companion who would not let any harm befall him. It was tearing her apart... Still, she waited to hear more from the both of them.

Word Count: 2063

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
The cool night breeze was beginning to grow colder by the minute; probably an effect of being so close to the young shinobi that wielded the power of ice that had called this meeting. While still waiting for some sort of response from the man, Nayoko reached up and pulled the collar of his jacket up in front of his face in an attempt to block out the ever growing chill in the air. He looked up expectantly at Burittsu, who waited a moment before standing up into the moonlight for a moment, revealing to Nayoko that he was wearing an ANBU mask. It was strange, considering that Nayoko knew exactly who was behind the mask, and that ANBU were supposed to hide their identity from all others in their village, let alone a foreigner like himself. In the end,

Nayoko did not have a chance to think any further on this as he heard the second member of the trio call out to him in a familiar voice. As she called his name, Nayoko’s eyes darted to her out of surprise. It was Teru, the young woman who had guided him through the village streets not very long ago. She had been so kind that day, and when he was finally able to catch a glimpse of her face in the moonlight, he smiled and stepped toward her. “Teru, it’s good to see you again. I’m glad it’s you that is here with us and not some stranger; it makes me significantly less nervous about what is going on here.” She offered no further greeting however, as it seemed that it was time to get down to the business of why they had gathered together. She turned away from Nayoko and addressed Burittsu in a serious tone. "Alright, Burittsu. What do you have to say?"

The young Hattori’s eyes followed the woman’s back to were the Kirigakure shinobi had stood, only now he was sitting on the top of a tombstone. One of his legs was up in the top of it, and his other was resting on the ground. His mask had been slid from his face and was now resting on the right side of his head, revealing the special jonin’s face to the other two. Finally, his cold, emotionless eyes turned toward Teru and Nayoko as he began to speak. “Now since you both are here Nayoko from the Leaf listen well Teru is already caught up to the plan of me leaving this village and going out to set the world straight. It’s like a field trip you would take when you went to the academy this my field trip the conditions of this village itself is cold due to the fact I grew up here. I lost a friend and my teacher left me after I was beaten down by the enemy.. Now you're probably wondering why am I telling you all this is because we are the new generation of shinobi you see how I kill out on the field I don’t do it for their protection I do it for my own pleasure… I haven’t left this village since the fateful accident and from that day on the world really opened itself up to me as my own comrade dies in this village and no one bats an eye probably they ignored his sudden death and disappearance.. Whatever the case was I don’t like it now you’re here for one key purpose join me in making the world a better place we can stop the senseless killing and violence we can all unite after the current generation is done fighting or after we persuade them our own way to make the fighting stop. As for you Teru the offer will always be on the table long after I have left you can come find me to either stop me or kill me the choice is yours whatever you do with it I will respect it.”

Nayoko stood stoically alongside the young woman who was with them, listening carefully to what the ice ninja had to say. The words that the young man were saying tugged at Nayoko’s sympathetic side, and even though he knew that he had always been a sucker for a sob story, he could not help but trust the shinobi. They had fought together; that meant something to Nayoko. A bind had formed there, even if Nayoko did not like the person that Burittsu was. He was a fellow shinobi. Shaking his head at the relating of the tragic tale, Nayoko’s could not stop his thoughts from wandering to his own friends and family. He knew that if anything ever happened to them and nobody did anything about it, he may very well end up like the young man in front of him had. But as he thought of that, he realized who exactly he was thinking about. This was a man that had slaughtered people because he enjoyed it. By his own admission, those monstrous acts brought him pleasure. Yes, Nayoko could understand wanting to strip the violence and the injustice from the world, but he also knew that the way it was done would be one of the most important factors in bringing about such a colossal shift in society around the world. With all of those thoughts swirling through his mind, he stood in silence for a moment before Teru finally spoke up.

"I don't doubt that this will really test you," she began. "I also don't doubt that we will become enemies sometime down the road. But, I won't hunt you down and claim your head. If I ever see you again, maybe we'll become comrades once more. There's no telling what Sero will do, though, so you better watch your back out there. Okay?" Her voice was strained, obviously in a slight amount of distress. Nayoko did not know of the Sero that she spoke up, but he assumed that if he went after Burittsu then the icy young man would be in trouble, judging by Teru’s statement. She then turned to the young Hattori, her eyes narrowed. "And, what of you, Nayoko? What are you going to do?"

Nayoko remained silent for a moment longer, trying to put his thoughts together cohesively before speaking. Finally, he lifted his eyes to the young man before him from where he had been staring at the floor. “Burittsu I…That’s a lot to take in. I mean, I don’t think there is a single sane person in this world who would say that they don’t want the world to be a better place; that they don’t want the fighting and violence and injustice that permeates all of our lives to go away and never return. It would be wonderful if life were like that.” He paused, once again trying to collect his thoughts and stop them from wandering to his mother. Shaking his head, he continued. “But I believe that there is a right and wrong way to go about bringing a change like this. I’ve seen the way you act, how you treat people with a cold indifference until you deem them worthy of your time. The whole time we worked together I think you said no more than two sentences to me, and now you call me here to tell you this? I understand that you need comrades, but you have gone about it in quite a strange way.”

He stepped forward and leaned against a tombstone near the one that Burittsu was sitting on. “Not that I am not grateful for you asking me here. I appreciate you letting me know, and that you’ve trusted me with this. But man, you’ve gone about this backwards. If you want to change the world, you need to do it though your relationships with other and with the influence you gain from that that. If you try to change a world that has been steeped in violence, bloodshed, and war with more of those things…well then you’re bound to fail.” He turned towards Teru, though he was still talking to Burittsu, in a hope that she might agree with him, silently pleading with his eyes for her to take his side. “It’s been done in the past. People have always tried to change the world with violence. Hell, just look at the stories of Madera Uchiha…A world changed by force is not a changed world at all, just a scared reflection of the old one.”

He sighed a deep, long sigh. He did not realize how passionate he felt about this until he had begun to speak about it. He really did want to see the violence in the world end, but in his heart he knew that it would be impossible to do so the way that Bursittsu wanted to. Turning back to him he concluded his little rant with a gentle smile. “Regardless Burittsu, I agree with Teru. I won’t hunt you down. I won’t try to stop you unless you bring harm to my village. But know that if you do come to Konoha and need a companion, I will be there to help. I won’t travel the world and try to overthrow a generation, but I won’t deny a comrade help.”

WC:1585+1030=2615

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Of course it would be like this Burittsu was being honest with the two in front of him as the cold night took over he only began to take more deep breaths inhaling in the air feeling up his lungs for the moment. As he thought to himself for a mere moment after finish talking he knew one of them was going to crack first and spill out what they were truly thinking from either the bottom of their hearts or just trying to find a way to stop the situation. Well it didn’t matter what they had to say or what they were thinking too do he spoke now it was their turn to listen but who would speak after him the Uchiha or the Outsider. Each to Burittsu worthy enough of knowing the truth behind it all but who would join him for now he could only wait as he thought to himself and the silence in the air was proof enough that something was going to happen at this meeting of the minds. Looking at the two for a while as his eyes studied them both he watched their lips with ease to see which would curve first then it began as that of the Uchiha’s seemed to perk for a mere second as the words began to flow out destroying the silence in the air but also addressing her inner self to the two man.

"I don't doubt that this will really test you..”

Giving a brief stare at the female looking into her very souls it seems that she was going with the emotional appeal of it all to think the Uchiha had such emotions behind those eyes of theirs probably she was the only one. She seemed interested not about the plan but about something else was it Burittsu and his safety or was it something else that bothered her deep down he was now interested in what she had to say to him. Her heart was obviously into it but when it came to her mentally where was she at was she even ready for Burittsu to turn his snowflake over and reveal a different pattern. One that would shock or simply make everyone realize that the guy willing to cross the line has been in the village the whole time always on missions and killing smugglers for the praise of the village. It was the people that needed to be taught from right or wrong not the village the village was something for the people to live in this indeed was a test not only this but everything he did so forth after this meeting would test him. And that was a test he was ready to take on head forward no matter his acts he only had one resolve to go out there and to die for what he thought was right.

"I also don't doubt that we will become enemies sometime down the road. But, I won't hunt you down and claim your head. If I ever see you again, maybe we'll become comrades once more. There's no telling what Sero will do, though, so you better watch your back out there. Okay?"

She was right the path he was taking it would be foolish of them to dare risk their necks on a whim of a shinobi who lost everything he was a shinobi afterall and by the grace of the power that was passed onto him. He only had one option to become the best shinobi he could ever be and by doing that he would impress others in a way that he could one day rally his own gang and spread his thoughts across the land. Not anyone would be allowed to join word spreads across the lands of a group far out with their own heads held up high but it was only a rumor he heard from a storybook long ago when the village was supposedly burned down. He didn’t feel any compassion for the village but hearing of such strength that one man alone can level a village with black flames was the power he seeked to find for himself. With that power alone he would do to his enemies the same exact thing that one shinobi did to the village even if it meant crossing the line and losing everything he fought to protect his goal would be complete then what else would he be this was a situation he had to think about when the time truly came. Watching closely she mentioned Nayoko and asked him what would he do now the spotlight was set on the outsider indeed what was his response to all this would he dare approve or would he stand his ground and tell Burittsu exactly how he felt.

He stood there quiet his mind must have really been working on the perfect rebuttal for it all what was he planning on saying to the male that needed this long to think about it was a simple yes or no question. Well in a way it was before before Burittsu ambushed the two with the fruits of his past telling them how life really was seen from his point of view not lying in a single detail it was only their imagination that could bring them over the edge. Everything in the world was bad and simply waiting for it to get better would not work sitting on the hands that could possibly change the future for the best was something he did not seemed fond of doing. Teru spoke earlier about being friends once more if they met on the battlefield would things really go so easily if they met years later after the genocide of an entire village. That single action would change the mindset of these two forcing them to hate instead of care making their resolve strong enough to kill the man who stood before them and making his resolve stronger by slaying former comrades. In a way no strings are attached to his heart giving him no emotional connection to the two it almost made him chuckle a bit only to bring him back to reality that he was still in front of the two and the boy was ready to speak as he now was looking at Burittsu directly.

“Burittsu I…That’s a lot to take in. I mean, I don’t think there is a single sane person in this world who would say that they don’t want the world to be a better place; that they don’t want the fighting and violence and injustice that permeates all of our lives to go away and never return. It would be wonderful if life were like that.”

Of course it was the right way to do this if no one else was going to take the chance at changing the world for the better and stop the violence it would all fall down around them and crush each and everyone. Till they had nothing else to fight for in their life the violence wasn’t just a problem it made history and he was willing to slaughter them all for it to come to an end no matter who stood in his way. All he needed was a place where fears and lies would melt away and to save the rest of himself before it was to late but even that was a dream this world was too far gone to be saved. The new generation was rising through the cracks through every second somewhere out there some had to be feeling the same way he felt change was needed if no one else was willing to go through the pain to make the world a better place. Looking down it was obvious that the boy wasn’t done speaking he never was done speaking.

“But I believe that there is a right and wrong way to go about bringing a change like this. I’ve seen the way you act, how you treat people with a cold indifference until you deem them worthy of your time. The whole time we worked together I think you said no more than two sentences to me, and now you call me here to tell you this? I understand that you need comrades, but you have gone about it in quite a strange way.”

Such a righteous fool trying to bring up the past and logic to such a meeting Burittsu even began to wonder if the male was paying attention from the start or did he need to remind him what the main subject was in this conversation. Yes he needed allies but he came to these two on a whim wondering if recruiting would be easy and his answer was clear as the moon shining down upon the land. From hurting the smugglers to the way he talked to the man it was all the way a shinobi needed to be the man seemed emotional to this mostly about the part of hurting the smugglers. The people who stepped on his land and committed such acts as Killing, Kidnapping, and Smuggling. All acts that are considered threats to anyone else that can not defend themselves for the weak did not fight them day in and day out but it was Burittsu who took them on. Most of the time alone as their blood bathed his skin and seeped into his clothing he enjoyed it and honed his hunting skills off of hunting actual humans this in its own way allowed him to excel on the battlefield communication was never needed unless one was simply scared to go through with the kill. Thinking this to himself the man continued on his rant leaving Burittsu no choice but to kindly listen as the male stepped forward and leaned on a tombstone next to Burittsu probably an attempt to have his words sink in deeper underneath the skin of the male.

“But I believe that there is a right and wrong way to go about bringing a change like this. I’ve seen the way you act, how you treat people with a cold indifference until you deem them worthy of your time. The whole time we worked together I think you said no more than two sentences to me, and now you call me here to tell you this? I understand that you need comrades, but you have gone about it in quite a strange way.”

Finally he began to speak now but Burittsu continued to watch him closely the both of them in fact this meeting could turn fast he was still outnumbered and these were shinobi not mere smugglers. Bringing up Burittsu’s difference seemed to be his way into the conversation instead of telling him how he really felt about the choice Burittsu is making the male was willing to put the world on his shoulder and take it for a long peaceful trip. But he continued to walk about the way Burittsu is acting was he blind or was he trying to ignore the obvious that the male in front of him was a threat an actual threat one that could possibly do what he actually plans on doing without looking back. Nayoko was a smart man even being older than Burittsu and probably Teru but he seemed willing to save the current generation from the blood and chaos that they left for the newer generation to deal with in the future. He was only growing annoyed of this conversation literally he could feel the pressure of his brain expanding in anger underneath his skin almost giving him a headache. He watched as he faced towards Teru and looked at her but the words continued to spill out of his mouth this was a sign of something more going on then a conversation something he could not allow.

“It’s been done in the past. People have always tried to change the world with violence. Hell, just look at the stories of Madara Uchiha…A world changed by force is not a changed world at all, just a scared reflection of the old one.”

He turned to face the male once more only to smile after bringing up some old folk tell of how the world used to be that was their generation and they did the job of protecting their own way even if the stories were true. This generation has their own problems to deal with they weren’t dead and thrown away just yet but he talks about it like the world needs to be changed by a soft touch. A soft touch these days would most likely get you killed the world was cold enough without people thinking violence won’t force people to open up their eyes where peace couldn’t death would sing for those who chose to take the higher road and not fight. Where would that leave the rest crying, scared and full of regrets of not fighting back and standing up for what they think is right.

“Regardless Burittsu, I agree with Teru. I won’t hunt you down. I won’t try to stop you unless you bring harm to my village. But know that if you do come to Konoha and need a companion, I will be there to help. I won’t travel the world and try to overthrow a generation, but I won’t deny a comrade help.”

Well it seemed that it was it for him and he spoke on what he had to say to the man they both did and through the time of speaking it helped Burittsu decide these two were simply weak in the heart. They indeed were splendid shinobi but already blinded by the fact that world doesn’t need the push it deserves if such history that was talked about in the books actually did happen did the hero’s no matter shape or size want to reform the world to how they see fit no matter who got in their way. Each of them pushed on to fight for what they believe in and did not stop even after their comrades died they took their dreams and ambitions with them on the battlefield and that was what Burittsu was planning to do. Quickly standing up and sliding his mask on his face concealing it from the two once more. He had made his choice these two made it to the end of the conversation they knew the future he wanted to make but would they be ready to face his wrath. Stepping back behind the tombstone having now exactly Nayoko and Teru in front of him the plan seemed to all fall together easily in fact it was how they were going to respond to it that intrigued him.

“Indeed you two have said your peace of not getting in my way or even hunting me down but the day will come where I will be a threat and you two will find yourselves together prepared for this very day. The both of you are unique but the very eyes you look at me with now will change when you see me in the future one way or another peace will be brought on this land even if I die for it. Let’s see a little test of your strengths? If you both have what it takes to face me on the very day on the battlefield prepare yourselves. Oh and Teru I’ll see yah very soon..”

Clapping his hands forming the handsigns of Hare, Bird, Ox, And The Ram the ground from in front of him and his comrades began to spray out jets of rapidly freezing water which quickly consumed the area each droplet frozen individual. In turn making it a geyser of snow rapidly rushing across the ground quickly destroyed and swallowing anything in its path destroying tombstones and quickly rising up to the two shinobi in his way. As the white snow layer came up to them it was only a mere attempt to swallow them whole giving Burittsu time to escape but indeed he wanted to watch them figure out a way around it. Sadly he couldn’t his own plans were calling to him if the snow did swallow them and collapsed them under a bed of cold ice he trusted Nayoko was strong enough to rescue Teru if she needed it. Who knows Teru could be the saviour of the boy it didn’t matter now the tide of snow was fast approaching Burittsu himself already turned his back heading towards the opening in the wall. From where he sat at before only to leap out and quickly dash into dark night his destination was unknown but for a fact he got the information that needed from the two.

“Interesting the new generation is full of interesting people besides myself. Only time will tell.. Ha..Ha..Ha..”

~End Thread.~
WC:2814
TWC: 4,737

Jutsu Used:

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
It was very unfortunate that something like this had to happen. Whether it was for the second time or for the third, and so on. Nothing would change the outcome, for it had already been decided by fate. That was it. Because of fate, the decision Burittsu made came to be. It was because of fate that Teru had to endure just a bit more. She knew very well that changing fate and the possible consequences that followed after would be a challenge most unbearable. If she could only manipulate the situation better, then it could have turned out differently. All of this could have turned out differently. If there was ever to be a second chance, it would probably be extremely difficult to find. Their roads would likely not meet again for a very long time. It was hard to even say if Teru would still be the Teru he knew when that time came for them to meet in the future. Under the current circumstances, there was a rather big chance that she too would become a different person. Also, considering the fact that she was becoming a piece of something much greater than ever expected, there was very little doubt that something would change within her.

Nayoko’s words, they had to have been as sincere as they possibly could be. To her ears, it all sounded influential and truthful. Hopefully what he said would strike Burittsu deep in the heart and encourage him to pursue something else. It was also possible that there would still be no budging of that man’s will. Well, at least Teru could count on Nayoko for being there to try and help. Having him there too made the meeting a little less painful to her. “Indeed, you two have said your peace of not getting in my way or even hunting me down. But the day will come where I will be a threat and you two will find yourselves together, prepared for this very day. The both of you are unique, but the very eyes you look at me with now will change when you see me in the future. One way or another peace, will be brought on this land even if I die for it. Let’s see, a little test of your strengths? If you both have what it takes to face me on the very day on the battlefield. Prepare yourselves. Oh, and Teru, I’ll see yah very soon..” Teru took note of Burittsu moving away to a new position. She locked onto his form with her eyes and jumped down to ground level to stand with Nayoko. She wanted to at least see him off before he left. It would be kind enough on her part since he even bothered to say farewell. One last smile to let him know that she would stand by as his friend.

"Burittsu, I--" Teru was going to speak out to her comrade, who was making a move to leave them, it seemed. However, something caught her attention. It removed her smile as her eyes widened in surprise. A motion with his hands that she never expected to see. Not yet, anyway. He was going to attack, she thought. Instinctively moving in front of Nayoko, while she had the chance to, Teru hunkered down with her chakra concentrating. If he was going on an attack, then the best she could do right then and there was attempt to defend against it. She did not know if she would be able to effectively protect herself and the Leaf shinobi, but she had to try. Crashing the palms of her hands down against the solid earth at her feet, Teru reacted against Burittsu. As the rampaging tidal wave of snow closed in, Teru commanded the earth to do her bidding. "Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall," Teru performed the jutsu. Rising from the ground, a wall of rocky material erected at a height of twenty feet and a width of five feet. 

The snow was already running its course now, bringing chills to Teru's skin. Her hood fell to her back as the force became so surprisingly strong. View of Burittsu was taken away as she tried her best to keep from falling to this jutsu of his. The impact of it against her wall could be felt in her own body. It was of a much greater power despite being snow. "Nayoko, you need to get out of here while I can still hold it off," Teru briefly peered over her shoulder at the Chuunin, hoping to get him to move out of the way from the blunt of the storm. How far he could get, she did not know, but she hoped this action of hers would be enough. "You need to go after Burit--"

Unbeknownst to Teru, something had been caught up in the current of snow. A piece of debris, maybe, or something else. Perhaps it was even a piece of her earthen wall that had been broken off by the icy technique. Regardless of what it was, she had not seen it coming. Teru was only about to look back at the flow of the snow running beside her, when an unidentified object collided with the side of her face. It was sharp and ripped through her flesh. A gash formed, starting at the middle of her left cheek and running up along her left eye. Another slash formed across her forehead, intersecting the already inflicted would like a cross. "Kya!" Teru yelped, being knocked back from the force of it. Her hands drew away from the ground as she fell backward towards Nayoko. Blood split onto the ground and rolled down the side of her face, forcing her eye shut. 

The blunt force was enough to cause her to slip out of consciousness, but she caught glimpse of a figure running by. Was it Burittsu? she wondered before she could no longer stand to keep her good eye open. "Ugh... Bur... ittsu," Teru croaked, falling to her back as the snow raged on. Snow was piling up on her unconscious form, threatening to bury her along with everything else in the area. With blood dripping from her out cold form, and her being in an unresponsive state, it would be up to Nayoko to take care of himself. To go after the fleeing perpetrator, or to protect his injured comrade and get her out of the storm. Either way, she would find her way out of that place and get to safety, a place where her wounds could be mended. There was no doubt that this fateful meeting would leave its scars. How it would damage the now strained relationship was to be seen. 

Word Count: 1131
Total Word Count: 4015
Thread Status: Exiting

Doton: A-Rank ➡ S-Rank | 4000/4000

Jutsu Used:

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Nayoko waited as Burittsu stood up and slid his porcelain animal mask back onto his face without another word. There was a moment when Nayoko felt that he should try to say more, but as the young shinobi before him began to step back from the duo and behind the tombstone he had been sitting on, Nayoko realized that the conversation was probably over. It hurt him, to see the young man step away from him like that. He knew that the icy ninja was stepping onto a path that was likely to end in his untimely demise, which Nayoko never hoped to see. Regardless, he had done what he could for the time being. Just as the young Hattori was going to bid him farewell and leave, Burittsu began to speak. “Indeed you two have said your peace of not getting in my way or even hunting me down but the day will come where I will be a threat and you two will find yourselves together prepared for this very day. The both of you are unique but the very eyes you look at me with now will change when you see me in the future one way or another peace will be brought on this land even if I die for it. Let’s see a little test of your strengths? If you both have what it takes to face me on the very day on the battlefield prepare yourselves. Oh and Teru I’ll see yah very soon..”

Nayoko caught a glimpse of the special jonin weaving a series of hand seals at an intense speed, and was about to react when Teru jumped before him. Crashing the palms of her hands down against the solid earth at her feet, Nayoko heard her cry out. "Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall!” In an instant, a wall of rocky material erected a wall that stood twenty feet high and five feet wide. Then Nayoko heard it, the sound of water spraying from the earth in an enormous amount. The cold in the air told him that it would probably freeze quickly, and he was reminded of the jutsu he had seen the ice shinobi used on one of their mission together. He had buried six men alive and listened to them slowly die beneath the avalanche. Nayoko gritted his teeth as he pulled himself close behind Teru’s wall. He would not die today. The snow slammed against the wall then and Teru looked over her shoulder back at the young Hattori. "Nayoko, you need to get out of here while I can still hold it off,” she looked around frantically for a moment before continuing. “You need to go after Burit--"

Nayoko saw it happen just moments too late. Teru’s jutsu, which had held fairly well for the time being, cracked against the nearly unstoppable force of the avalanche. A chunk of it then flew off of the wall and slammed into the side of her face. There was a dull thud as the debris connected and the young woman cried out in pain before falling backward. Luckily Nayoko was there to catch her before she fell to the ground, but without her concentrating on the wall, Nayoko watched as the snow began to break through it. Setting her down quickly but carefully, Nayoko then turned toward the rising tide of snow. “Damn it Burittsu, NOT LIKE THIS!” He shouted out to a man who was probably long gone before. Stepping over Teru’s limp form so that he was standing over her, Nayoko quickly kneaded chakra in his mouth before blasting it out in front of him in a semi circle of pure water that defended the two shinobi. Looking through the transparent wall, Nayoko watched the icy ninja jump into the trees and out of sight as his half dome slowly froze due to the intense cold of the snow. Luckily, just as it completely froze, the flow ceased and Nayoko was able to take a breath.

Glancing down at Teru’s unconscious form, Nayoko shook his head and crouched down. He lifted her up, taking in the large gash on her face that had been caused by the attack. She needed a hospital; and ironically enough thank to her Nayoko could take her to one. He lifter her onto his back, piggy back style and rushed forward back toward the village with her head resting on his shoulder. Thoughts of the attack continuously rushed through his mind along with Burittsu’s final words. He said that he would become a threat….but a threat to who? Nayoko hoped that he did not mean the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Because if that day was to come, then Nayoko would make true on his word; he would kill him if he had to…The last of these thoughts left his mind as he finally saw the hospital in the distance. For now he needed to help Teru.
Jutsu used:

[Exit Thread]

WC:833+2615=3448

Training

Partially Training Taijutsu to S-Rank (3000/4000)

Unused WC: 448

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.