You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Family's Summoning Empty Family's Summoning Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:45 am

Yamada Alexis

Yamada Alexis

D-rank
Alexis thought it was time to learn her family's summoning, but this would not be easy for her training would be hard as this would be one of the times her own father would show his daughter the way of the summoning jutsu that has run in her family for many years past down from family member to the next. With that as she was in her room learning more about the game of go her father sent someone to get her so she could learn the basics of the summoning jutsu the same one He used in battle even till this day.  "Miss Alexis your father would like you to come down right away." Alexis would place a stone on the board looking towards the help.

"I will be there right away." With the help would give a bow and close the door leaving with Alexis getting up to meet her father in the garden. Where she would learn the basic on the summoning jutsu.  She was wearing her kimono as you have to be graceful at all times. Her family was not the easiest type when came to any type of training, but Alexis listens to him as it was not in  her place to speak back.

As Alexis was outside, she would see her father dressed in a kimono and a sword on his side, many think he is good looking and is a calm and cold type you could hear it in his voice. "Alexis today you will learn my summon, learning it at my level will come in time, but for now you should be able to summon a younger version of my choose animal, is that understood." It was not a question the way he spoke with Alexis was more like an order.

"Yes, father, I understand." Alexis would say With her hands crossed under her kimono, her father was standing in the same way like nobles should. "We will wait for now till the person who will teach you to show up."

WC 339

2Family's Summoning Empty Re: Family's Summoning Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
It was the usual day in Iwagakure no Sato; the sun shone down harshly on the cracked streets of the shinobi village, its inhabitants adding their own flavourful stirrings to the general hustle bustle of the land. For a very long time, it had felt like life would not return to this state as it was, as the entire village had been stunned by the revelation of the identity of its previous Tsuchikage who was long gone from the land. Although reactions were initially understandably of outrage, the tempers of the people were now alleviated by the habitual smothering of the Tsuchi no Kuni sun. However, some still rightfully held questions needed to be answered, questions in which their reputations depended on. Sheets splattered across his desk of theories and solutions concerning the situation at hand, Raishi sighed helplessly at the situation he unknowingly sentenced himself to be responsible for after he'd agreed to take the position as Clan Head. What was I thinking? I could be sleeping by now... he thought to himself sadly, recalling a time when all he did in his spare time was to treat himself to slumber's cosy embrace and retreat to his own world of reflection and pointless musings. He chuckled lightly as he caught himself missing his days of uselessness, reminding himself that he had grown up. Satoshi left me here for a reason...it's imperative that I sort this out. It's not just my name on the line, but all of ours.. he thought to himself, sitting up as he got more serious and continued studying his files. Mere moments afterwards, a kunoichi entered the room.

"Raishimaru, you've been summoned to the Living Quarters of a certain noble Yamada. The Summoning says it has to do with instructing your pupil in Kuchiyose no Jutsu..."

Once she was done, the fellow Kanetsu left the room as quickly and expressionless as she had arrived and delivered the message. Raishi merely sighed as he saw her exit. It was bad enough that he had the issue of the Kanetsu clan image to deal with, but even within the clan, a majority of the people there did not properly accept him as their head because of his origin. This training with Alexis should take my mind of all this unnecessary stress... he thought as he got up to leave the clan compound.

In no time, he was outside the noble abode of Alexis, his student and there she was, with her usual questionably colourful graceful attire. With her, was who Raishi assumed was her father, a hard faced yet good looking man, who had the tightest of lips and straightest of backs. Definitely a noble... Raishi bowed to show his greetings to the noble, before addressing them both.

"You have summoned me here to teach Alexis the Summoning Technique yes? Where shall we begin? Just how much does she know of it?"

TWC: 491

3Family's Summoning Empty Re: Family's Summoning Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:49 pm

Yamada Alexis

Yamada Alexis

D-rank
Her father was not being easy on her, wishing for Alexis to learn the way of the family's summoning, as she was waiting for her father's guest to show up. Her father would speak with Alexis not being shocked at all it was her squad leader. "So far my daughter doesn't know much, she knows the basics on how to summon using one's blood, but I have not told her anything past that as of yet." With that, he would call his daughter to face them, as she would give a bow to her teacher. "Hello, Sensei. I don't know much about the summoning Jutsu, but I wish to summon the same animal as my father." With that someone else came out of her home, holding a scroll that was used for summoning.

As her father would speak once more. "In my family, we learn how to summon the peacock, the animal of beauty and power it is passed down from daughter or son. I learned it from my father now, my daughter will gain this same power." He would pass the scroll to Alexis's teacher, so he could start to show her the way, with that her father would start to walk away. "I have business that needs to be finished, I hope you learn how to summon by the time I get back Alexis." With that Alexis would nod towards him. "Yes father." Giving a bow.

"If you need anything, ask one of the servants. They will help you right away." With that he was gone now, as Alexis would start to learn from him how to summon a peacock, she knew her teacher was strong as a ninja, so it was not like he would lead her in the wrong way. On how to master her own jutsu. Which is now what she will be waiting for.

WC 310

TWC 649

4Family's Summoning Empty Re: Family's Summoning Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:48 am

Yamada Alexis

Yamada Alexis

D-rank
As her teacher was here, he would inform them he needed to go, he had a mission that only someone of his rank could do, and her father understood that. As she would now start her training to learn the summoning Jutsu, from her own father. He was not an easy person to learn from, as he would talk with her in a commanding uncaring tone. "Alexis the summoning Jutsu is forming a contract with an animal who can deliver messages or can aid you in battle, first open  this scroll." Alexis would nod as she took it from her father, placing it onto the floor. With it opened, as her gaze, her eye's onto her father. "Okay, next form blood, and write your name on it, right beside my own." She would bite the tip of her thumb, writing her name in blood with that, she was done by forming a contract.

As that was done, she would close it giving it back to her father, who would in return give it towards the help. As they took it inside. "Okay, now you have the same contract as me, and my father, and everyone else before you in our family." She would smile, giving a bow to her father, with her father speaking in a harsh tone. "Alexis, this is only the easy part, don't get too happy yet, now keep the hand sign I form and use your chakra to summon the animal you have gained a bond with." She would see what her father just did and now would try it herself to form the same hand signs.

Alexis would form the hand signs as she showed blood like last time, saying the words. "Summoning Jutsu." Just like he did, but what would come out? Would it be the animal she wished it to be? Also, would it be able to help her grow as a ninja or would Alexis need more training in her ninja art?

WC 330

TWC 979

5Family's Summoning Empty Re: Family's Summoning Sat May 27, 2017 11:10 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
EXIT

no WC used

6Family's Summoning Empty Re: Family's Summoning Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Yamada Alexis

Yamada Alexis

D-rank
Alexis tries to perform the jutsu over and over again after much time passed the jutsu would be done correctly, she was breathing heavy as her father would say she was getting better, but never once as he said she did a good job. "Alexis you need to learn how to do it right in one go, if you take that long on a mission you will be killed." She didn't like how he never once said she has done a good job, all Alexis could say as she was only an image of the clan was simple. "I am sorry father, I will try and perform it better next time." He would leave, allowing Alexis to keep training on her own, each time she would get better and better.

She wished to keep going as this was the simple part of her training, but it was not over after many hours her breathing becoming a lot heavier, he spoke to her like he was giving out a command, with more training her way. "Now you will learn how to make scroll's making the seals, this is used to trap people, items or making barriers. You will learn this until I approve Alexis." He left as she when into her room to start.

Alexis was in her room writing many seals that were inside books, trying to gain an understanding of them, she didn't wish to let him down and learning how to use better and more powerful jutsu with aim and focus would do so, but giving that he thought if he said she was doing would well, would make Alexis weak that was never going to happen in her eye's, but she couldn't disobey his orders.

She wished to stop at some point, but for many hours on-going, she would keep writing them down, with it being like it was documentes for a lawyer. Until it was 100 sheets with the same seal on it. "It looks good Alexis, but you will now learn how to trap items inside it." Someone showed her, as she would learn how they did it, when he was done Alexis would do the same for many hours, trapping each item into it, but her chakra was gone when reaching 15. "You may take a break, Alexis, you have done a lot today, but you will need to better your understanding of how to use chakra soon." She would say looking at him, as she took a rest for now. Having no chakra left at all was hard, she only had some that could make her move, but she used a lot for sealing items and summoning.

If you thought her training was over, you have not seen this family or her father before. "Alexis, you must be tired, but having use your chakra doesn't mean you can't learn more about your Go game, I wish for you to read many books to better improve your game, after you have started to read all your books, you may take a break and we will pick up later." She started to read them all as her game improved even more, but it would take many more hours to read the books, as her father seen it was all done. "Okay, you may take a rest Alexis, we will pick up tomorrow."

WC 557

TWC 1536

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.