You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blades Akarari

Blades Akarari

D-rank
"Honestly, Iza, I didn't think you'd want to help me with this...you're already so much more ahead of me. Are you sure you have nothing better to do?"

It had been a week since Blades graduated from the academy. While some might start going on missions after a week or so, this young man had a different goal in mind; training. What point was there, going on missions if he couldn't complete them due to his inability to keep up? Sure, the ones he can take right now are very easy at minimum, but even then, things can always go wrong. What if a innocent young lady fell off the edge of a cliff? Or some thugs were roughing up a store owner? He'd need to be prepared for that. If he couldn't do anything to help people like that, it would make him feel horrible. So, it was training day for him. Or month. Months. However long it took for the level he wanted to get to. And what perfect way to train, other than with a friend? A very strong friend, at that; the Hyuuga are one of Konoha's strongest, and fighting with one would definitely help him in his endeavors. Izayoi might have been a little ominous to him, but that wouldn't stop him. He's never done anything to hurt him, after all.

Tilting his blue fedora hat up a bit, to keep his bright, hazel eyes out of the shade, he'd unequip the old, rusty bastard sword he had and set it on a rock nearby, as he didn't need it for now. He knew that much, at least, but anything else Izayoi had planned for him, was something he did not know. He had him make a training regimen for Blades to keep him where he needs to be, since he didn't exactly know what to do. All he was truly good with was his swordsmanship, but otherwise he was average at best. A note to make, was Blades specifically requested for the training to be...rough. A little blood could be shed, if need be.

This outta be interesting...

-Word Count: 368-

Izayoi H

Izayoi H

D-rank
The academy years. In Izayoi’s mind, it was hard to determine if he would keep those memories if given the choice. He hated the academy, his time there, the people he’d met. Yet that hatred, the violence, it had forged him. Made him who he was. Yes, even the one he had agreed to call friend was not in pleasant standing. He had nothing particularly against this one, Blades, but nonetheless he also felt nothing for him. He was but a pawn that saw himself as more than such. A terrible fate, one that Izayoi truly didn’t envy in the slightest. Yet, he played his part ever more.

Clad in his kimono of blue and white, Izayoi listened to his friend closely, nodding in listening with a rather childish, happy grin plastered on his face. His long, dark hair was kept neatly behind him in a ponytail, flowing behind him as the gentle autumnal breeze wafted past. Dead leaves scattering across the otherwise empty grounds. The grey eyes of the Hyuuga looked to the fedora donning person with a nod as he got his stuff ready, deciding to take a pause before speaking. “We’re friends, Blades. We went to the academy, we live in the village of leaves. We’re equals.” Equals. The word stung, tasted foul. But this would not show in his tone. “If there is any way I can help my fellow shinobi and ally improve, I will do my very best” he declared with a nod, before adjusting his posture. His arms, covered in bandages, gestured around him as he nodded. “You understand that this training could grow perhaps a bit… Intense, yes?” he asked with a moments pause, waiting for an answer.

After Blades answered, he sighed, pointing for Blades to stand in the most open part of the clearing. “The first thing we will train is your reflexes. I am going to attack you with two senbon. I want you to dodge them until I say stop. Does that make sense?” he didn’t wait this time, taking a couple of senbon out from the weapon satchel at his waist, attaching puppet strings to each one so that his plan would work. Perhaps it was an unfair, and downright stupid strategy, but if it’s not broken, don’t fix it. And Izayoi would not say controllable senbon was broken. “Prepare yourself, please, my friend.” He said, waiting now for a response before continuing further.

Chakra: 145/ 150 (-5 for Puppet Strings)

Jutsu used:

Blades Akarari

Blades Akarari

D-rank
Grinning quite widely, Blades began to stretch a bit; after all, can't pull anything during training. That might spoil it a bit! His glutes, his triceps, biceps, calves, thighs, anything you can think of, is what he stretched. It took a while too, about ten minutes, so it probably tested Izayoi's patience during his length prep. But it would finally end, when he would get in his fighting stance, which, while it had its openings, was not entirely useless. It could at least take on most of the Genin of the village, if you were to be kind to it.

"Ready when you are, Iza. Remember, don't hold back! Throw whatever the fuck you got at me, so I'm not a useless Genin!"

-Word Count: 127 + 368 = 495-

OOC:

Izayoi H

Izayoi H

D-rank
With another nod, Izayoi listened to his friend speak, giving a moments pause to breathe out lightly, and take in the sight around him. Perhaps now would be a good time to begin, while the quiet of the autumn breeze was deadly silent. Blades didn’t want Izayoi to hold back, but, well, of course Izayoi would hold back regardless. He closed his eyes for a moment, focusing, before opening them wide, veins now prominent on the sides of his face as he activates his byakkugan. Now. It was time to begin.

In an instant, Izayoi released the two senbon, however, they were not directly at Blades. One went out to Izayoi’s direct left, the other to his right, as he kicked one foot into the dirt, spinning rapidly, the puppet strings quite visible as they seemingly cocoon around Izayoi. Wildly and violently, the projectile weapons began rotating around Izayoi as he turned counter-clockwise, the right-most senbon being the first to start flying towards Blades with a somewhat downward motion. Yet Izayoi didn’t hold up, continuing to simply rotate, not taking it easy on Blades as requested. His arms stayed outstretched, Izayoi acting upon his fighting style. A common part of the Juken was to spin, but Izayoi further relied on the concept. Spinning was momentum, movement that further pushed itself. Something Izayoi absolutely adored as a concept.

So Izayoi spun, and with him in a large loop, so too did the senbon, coming from above, then coming from below, moving with his arms. The first few spins were aimed for his legs. The next four aimed towards his torso. Then back to his legs. This pattern continued. How much of it Blades would dodge, or whether he would catch on to this recurring system of attacking, only time would tell. Time, and flying needles.

304 + 407 = 711

Chakra: 135/150 (-5 for E rank maintain, -5 for Byakkugan activation)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.