You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kidomaru

Kidomaru

D-rank
The hot Sunagakure sun was going through its final stages of the day. The heat was still there but now that it was lower in the sky, shade was more plentiful for those going out and about. This was about the right time for Kidomaru to head out to the scrap yard like he usually did. He would exit his home in his usual attire of clean pants and a simple shirt under his Jacket that bore the Sunagakure symbol. He looked out to see the village before him that he was now tasked to be a part of. Didn't hear anything from the mission hub today so maybe they didn't have anything for me to do. Or everyone else grabbed the jobs I am able to do. Oh well more time for me to go out and find somethings to work on in my downtime. Kidomaru would look back into the house and grab a satchel from from a hook near his door. He used this satchel to collect parts of scrap and anything broken he could fix as he made his rounds. He almost forgot to grab his new forehead protector that he needed to start wearing to show his new status of shinobi to the village. He made sure to tie it on tight and then proceed to put on his goggles as to provide some relief from the rays of the sun.

When he was prepared he shut the door behind him and made his way towards the scrap yard. He knew he could always find springs and gear out of junk that people would throw away for no reason or because they had no clue on how to fix it themselves. Kidomaru would walk throw some of the alleyways he had walked before with the shade of the walls creating dark corridors that he found interesting. But today he could swear someone was tailing him. He could hear someone loudly walking in the area or not being careful enough to not kick sand as they walked. Kidomaru just brushed it off and tried to pick up his pace towards the scrap yard. He was careful to watch over his shoulder as he rounded all the corners. Kidomaru was not one to deal with conflict.

Kidomaru would round one last corner as he reached the scrap yard. The whole yard was fenced off but there were huge gaps in the chain link from lack of maintenance. They were all of a size were Kidomaru could fit through and have his run of the place. Kidomaru was there to search for any gears or other mechanism pieces he could find to supply his work shop with. His targets were usually bigger children's toys, watches, and appliances that he could fit into his satchel. He decided to start in the appliances section of the yard where he would kneel down and start sifting through the bottom of the pile. Now where did that blender I saw yesterday get thrown to? Those gears and circuits inside of it would be nice to have. And then someone threw out a nicer toaster, those are always nice to find. Maybe I can get lucky and find... His thought was interrupted as he for sure heard someone knock over a bunch of junk behind him. He quickly stood up and spun around to see two taller more bulky individuals he recognized standing behind him. Two of his much more capable old classmates that enjoyed picking on Kidomaru and ridiculing his clan and beliefs. "What ya doing Kido? Trying to find your precious constructs in the trash? It is probably where they are all buried with the rest of your clan." This bit of abuse seemed to strike a cord with Kidomaru and he clenched is fist and gave them a more focused stare. "Oh what do you think you are going to do little man, fight us? You have no skills and you have no right to wear that headband just because you could ace the exams. Even if you did come up with some sort of puppet you could barely make the test ones at the academy work so how would you have become a master overnight huh?" Kidomaru knew he was right. He did not have the skills to fight back against them. But he was small and agile enough to try and run for it. Kidomaru decided his best course of action would be to book it. He turned left and tried to run as fast as he could. He could hear them start to take off after him as he jumped over a low hanging beam that stuck out from a pile.

Kidomaru had only ran about ten yards before he looked back and say he had lost them. He took a short breath before being grabbed by his neck and stopped in his tracks. He felt himself being lifted up and started to get choked by his collar. He looked to see they had brought a third person into the mix. "So you are the little guy that they want beaten up? They must be either stupid or really bad shinobi that they can't even get a hold of you but unfortunately for you I have you now." Kidomaru felt this mans power as he was tossed onto a pile of sheet metal then caused a loud crash as he landed flat on the sheets above. Lucky for him no nails were in it to pierce him. He knew he had to get up and get back to running as quick as he could but the same man was now holding him down with his huge foot and trying to squish some of the air from his lungs. Kidomaru tried to punch the mans leg but his strength was nothing compared to the random assailant's. "Hey idiots I got him over here. Come get him or else I won't leave any for you." All Kidomaru could do was keep his failing strikes going and think to himself. If it was just the two of them i could have gotten away, but three I am as good as done. All because I was better then them at the tests and proved my clan wasn't dead. If only I knew how to bring forth a construct they would all be sorry for this. Please powers above I need anything right now to get out of this without being as broken as the stuff around me. 

1093/1093

Ryu Myugan

Ryu Myugan

D-rank
Ryu had to be out and about today it would seem. After all if he could sit at home on his day off he would have if only to get some rest. But with the business of rum running it mostly meant time to brew some more booze. However as he had started up the machine it sparked and shut down with a loud grinding noise. He had to take it apart and look for the cause before finally finding a gear had cracked in half and dropped into another one breaking off some teeth on it too. So now he needed two small gears to get it working again of the appropriate size. He didn't really want to spend the rediculous amount of money buying them (Like ten ryo) So he figured he would take the time to go out on his own to the junk yard and find something in decent condition that would work. Considering the size of the item that may be easier said then done. The Junkyard was a massive place but he had a general idea of what he would do when he got there. Small items like kitchen supplies and even bigger ones like fridges might have what he was looking for. At least it wouldn't be crowded. How many people went to a junk yard anyway right?

Still he didn't go there often. So he wasn't aware of the side with the open chainlink. His outfit was a simple one in respect to his usual. A plain grey tank top with a fox symbol across the chest and blue jeans beneath it. The jeans heels covering the tops of his combat boots as he stepped with the steel toe on the outside. His hair was tied back into a pony tail and seemed to sway in the breeze the same color as the sand. His eye patch covering his right eye and his left eye a shining blue orb looking around. On his tanned body were rippling muscles that were above average for your average person and indicated he was built to fight. His tattoo's seemed a little faded and poorly done except for one...emblazoned on his right shoulder was the black head of a Jackal and the number 001 under it. The Jackal seemed to have a spiked collar and its mouth opened in either a growl or a howl. After all he was the leader of the Howling Jackals. So he had marked himself as such. Still for the time being he glanced at the fence with a bit of annoyance and cracked his neck. After a second of debate he crouched down before gathering energy in his legs. Suddenly there was a burst kicking back sand as he seemed to slowly spiral up and over the fence before landing into a walk on the other side. He didn't have time to wait around. He needed to find those gears and get some brewing done today.

Still it wasn't very long before he found that the more he looked at the obvious the more it had been picked clean. He would click his tongue against his teeth in annoyance at that. Times were tough all around so it was sort of understandable that the easy to reach crap had been dug through for either what was needed or what could be sold. He really didn't want to pay anyone actual money for the parts he needed. Still he was beginning to get discouraged as most of what he was finding was just the shells stripped of insides. He found a single large gear once but it wasn't the right size. Nor did he think he could make it work. Still he would take a seat on an abandoned couch and sprawl his arms across the back as he leaned his head to the side seemingly exhausted. God this was boring. Still some voices off to the side gradually drew his attention. A scatter of movement brought into vision two fairly large boys and a thin one bursting through the junk yard. The skinny one obviously being persued. Damn he hated bullying. Still it appeared the kid was going to get away from the two. He had lost them around a turn and was still running for the moment. Only for the moment though.

The kid went around a corner out of sight before there was a second of mumbled speech and suddenly he went flying back with a loud crash. Now a third man stepped forward. Larger then the boys and pressed his foot into the kid and called to the others. Now three on one was hardly fair and with a size advantage too. Still the fact that the man was pressing down on the kid who appeared helpless kind of pissed Ryu off. He spat as he stood up before walking over casually. Careful not to give off any intent or chakra pressure. He actually managed to stand right behind the guy as he peeked passed him at the kid who was wearing a head band. A shinobi of all things? This level of combat shouldn't be much to him. Still Ryu would audibly sigh before it attracted the mans attention. Letting him turn to look at Ryu right as a back handed fist slammed square into his nose with blood spraying out and sending the man falling backwards with a thud. Ryu would lower his fist as the mans blood dripped off his knuckles before he looked down at the kid and spoke even as the other two arrived on the scene.

"Hey kid, laying there doesn't do anyone any good. If you just take the beating they will come back whenever they get bored. The world is cruel like that. I get they are bigger mate but you are in a field of equalizers. Grab that pipe next to you and stand up with me...For the price of two gears, i can get you out of here clean as a whistle. Deal?" He wouldn't actually leave the kid to this mess but he was gonna try and get something out of it. Maybe even solve his own problems too. He might not be good at mechanics but he was alright at fighting. Still he looked at the shinobi expectantly and watched to see if he could stand up and fight or just lay there and wait.

Kidomaru

Kidomaru

D-rank
Just when Kidomaru had laid there to accept his fate he heard a feint sigh and then the sound of a fist smashing against face as the weight on his chest was finally lifted. He looked up to see a built and tanned individual with an intimidating eye patch and ponytail standing where the larger man had been before. Kidomaru could make out some tattoo work and the overall presence of the man would make anyone think twice. But he had just saved Kidomaru's skin. Kidomaru knew he was more agile and could out speed the ones after him but once pinned his speed advantage was gone. The man offered to help Kidomaru out of this jam for a small cost which he had come to expect. Most people never helped others out of pure kindness these days but it was a price that Kidomaru knew he could afford to pay for help today.

Kidomaru would pick himself up and brush off some of the dust from his jacket. "If those gears are what you are after then consider them yours when we get out of here stranger. Usually I can outrun or outsmart these idiots if they ever cam after me but today looks like they got some hired help. Then I guess a little show of force is going to be the only way to get through their thick skulls that I am sick of this." Kidomaru would put his satchel down and look around the pile he had been thrown into and found a short pipe he felt he could swing with ease and deal some sort of damage with. As he twirled the pipe in his hand as the two original thugs came barreling around the corner. "If you wouldn't mind the one on the right is the one I wouldn't mind thrashing." Kidomaru pointed the pipe at the one he was targeting and gave a bit of a stare. Kidomaru didn't know what was going through the minds of the two thugs as they saw their friend there knocked out with a bloody face but they seemed quite mad when they rushed at him and his accomplice. Kidomaru used his agility to roll to his right and avoid the first one while he swung the pipe back to smack the first one in the back of the leg making them go into a crouched position. He didn't pay attention as the other one headed for the man who saved him instead looking to shout at the bully he had stunned momentarily. "Yeah not so funny when the little guy starts to fight back huh? I may not be top of the class at fighting or even at my clans own talents but I can sure as heck best either one of you if its a fair fight. Now either you guys can leave me to my work and my research or I will make sure to keep this pipe somewhere in reach next time." The bully would reach up and try to swing at Kidomaru but with his agility he would move his head to dodge and bring the pipe up smashing the man in the nose and putting him on the ground.

Kidomaru would look over to see how his accomplice fared and speak. Thanks again for the hand. If you had not showed up I would probably be in the hospital or still laying in the pile of sheet metal. My name is Kidomaru Kikyojin. If there is something I can do for you besides supply you some gears I would be glad to lend my repair skills." Kidomaru would pick his satchel back up and keep a firm hold on the pipe as the man would speak.

630/1723

Ryu Myugan

Ryu Myugan

D-rank
Ryu would turn and watch the kid as he would begin to realize what was happening around him. The weight off his chest was likely surprising for him with how sudden it dissappeared. Still he was quickly getting the jist of the whole thing as the others arrived. It was a simple concept really. Another thug that hated bullies had arrived and chosen to help him. Even if that help was random and came at a price. Ryu wasn't a saint but he wasn't a low life either. Still his eye would shift to the two checking their hired help as they paused some distance away. Placing his left hand in his coat pocket and keeping his right fist free. He would listen as Kidomaru would begin to speak up. "If those gears are what you are after then consider them yours when we get out of here stranger. Usually I can outrun or outsmart these idiots if they ever cam after me but today looks like they got some hired help. Then I guess a little show of force is going to be the only way to get through their thick skulls that I am sick of this." So the kid was willing to stand up for himself huh? That much Ryu could respect. The fact that they needed help just to compete with the kid two on one spoke lengths about him. Still he dusted himself off and Sat down his bag. Ryu eyed it for valuables idly as the young man collected a pipe as instructed before speaking up once more. "If you wouldn't mind the one on the right is the one I wouldn't mind thrashing."

Ryu would smirk as he returned his gaze to the two. They seemed angry their hired help hadn't paid off but honestly they had no room to complain that Kidomaru had his own hired help. Probably for considerably cheaper than they had paid for a lesser man. Ryu could feel a little bit of fire in his soul now as the two stood up and he rolled his neck while remaining still. He would wait for them to charge towards them and remained there as Kidomaru rolled to the side to test a theory. If Kidomaru wasn't usually strong enough to take them down when they engaged him before the obvious goal should be double teaming Ryu and capturing their target after. Even if the kid was armed it would be easier with out his thug with him. However to his dissapointment they split off for one on one fights too. Ryu would shift sideways to avoid a flying kick while keeping Kidomaru in his line of sight as he pegged his opponent in the back of the knee. Good hit really. Still he would shift back to avoid a back elbow aimed for his face as his right hand flashed out at considerable speed for a straight jab to bust the kids nose gently and make him stumble back. Unsure of what had just occured to his face at near chunnin speeds. Still Kidomaru spoke up again to be clearly heard by everyone. "Yeah not so funny when the little guy starts to fight back huh? I may not be top of the class at fighting or even at my clans own talents but I can sure as heck best either one of you if its a fair fight. Now either you guys can leave me to my work and my research or I will make sure to keep this pipe somewhere in reach next time."

Ryu would sneer a little at the comment as the man swung at the kid only to eat pipe. His own opponent seemed to think his face bleeding was a fluke for the time being and charged in with a haymaker. Ryu could only sigh as he had hoped one of them would choose to remain awake to drag his friends away. Perhaps they could just sleep it off. Still Ryu was in the swings path one moment and suddenly gone the next as he dropped hard into a crouch and let the swing clear his head before rising up in a hard uppercut that made the kid do a half back flip and land on the ground with his eyes rolled back. He was going to be out for a minute. Still Ryu shook his hand like ridding it of the feel of the guys chin connecting to his knuckles before the kid spoke again. "Thanks again for the hand. If you had not showed up I would probably be in the hospital or still laying in the pile of sheet metal. My name is Kidomaru Kikyojin. If there is something I can do for you besides supply you some gears I would be glad to lend my repair skills." This Time Ryu would glance at him and the bag and pipe. He wouldn't be too out of place where he was from he guessed. And he could use an actual mechanics help. So Ryu spoke up again. Calmly and not even out of breath.

"An actual mechanic would be nice for my in home brewery. Made it from scratch but its held together with a lot of duct tape. If you ain't afraid of the slums we can grab your tools and head to my place. Get you some ice for your ribs too. Oh and the names Ryu. And Imma call you Kido. Cool?"

922/2006

Kidomaru

Kidomaru

D-rank
Kidomaru listened as his new acquaintance spoke and felt glad that he was able to be of more use and pay him back for the hand. He would just chuckle at the last comment before he would speak. "Well Ryu, I'll say ok since its not the worst thing I have been called today. We will just have to take some of these back alleys to get to my place then hopefully you can find our way from there. I'm not a real fan of the slums but I owe you one, I think I can make the exception. So lets get going." Kidomaru would take the lead with a brisk pace past the piles of junk and soon past the wide open gates of the scrap yard to leave it and the excursion of the day behind. The pair would start to walk the labyrinth of alley ways that Kidomaru had walked plenty of times before and along the way Kidomaru would speak up to Ryu. :So Ryu, you mind me asking if you do anything around here besides hang around in scrap yards and work on your home brewing?" Kidomaru would let him explain or not as they continued their little walk.

Before yo long they would reach the small home of Kidomaru, a smaller building with not much to show for itself but it was enough for him. Kidomaru would lead Ryu along the side and pull a handle on the ground to open a metal door that covered stairs leading to his workshop. "Mind your head coming down. I'll just grab my essential tools then we can head out." Kidomaru would lead the way down as after a couple steps he would unlock the door at the bottom and reach inside to turn on the hangings lights. When the lights turned on the room lit up to reveal the layout. Kidomaru's workbench and toolbox against one wall then a wall of small crates that held his organized parts and pieces opposite then. And in the center stood the small table that held the summoning scroll his grandfather had given him. Normally Kidomaru wasn't one to let people down into his shop but it was only going to be a quick run up to the workbench and making sure he grabbed a wrap that held all of the essential tools. He didn't think he was going to need anything special to fix the problem with Ryu's home brew. Once he found the wrap he would throw it into his satchel and go over to the wall of pieces and grab a couple of any size gear he thought would be needed. When he thought he had everything he would turn to Ryu and speak with a small grin. "Yeah it is a quaint little place and I lucked out with it having this cozy space underneath it all. Well I think I should have everything we need to fix your problems. Now do you think you can find your way to your place from here?

Exit Thread
527/2250

Training:

Last edited by Kidomaru on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ryu Myugan

Ryu Myugan

D-rank
"Well Ryu, I'll say ok since its not the worst thing I have been called today. We will just have to take some of these back alleys to get to my place then hopefully you can find our way from there. I'm not a real fan of the slums but I owe you one, I think I can make the exception. So lets get going." Ryu would glance back at those they had taken down and passed them to look around once more. If there was anything that would cause them to die he didn't want his marks on them. At least he hadn't left a chakra signature he supposed. Still he would nod slowly and follow out the gate and down a series of cramped allies. Honestly the junkyard had been a bad selection of a place to jump the kid. If he was targeting someone he thought weaker than himself he would of selected the abandoned and narrow alley ways. There wasn't a lot of options for escape for sure. Still he wasn't worried about this kid turning on him suddenly. Even if he did and armed with that pipe Ryu was confident in his in your face skills that he could take him. Still he listened as the kid spoke up once more. "So Ryu, you mind me asking if you do anything around here besides hang around in scrap yards and work on your home brewing?" Ryu would pause momentarily as he glanced at the kid before shrugging and continuing on with his own response.

"Not much brings me out of the slums honestly. I have a history in this village that doesn't shine too positively. So I avoid them as much as possible and fit in just fine in the slums."

Still they arrived at a small house in no time. It was a common place but nice all the same. Considering Ryu lived in a studio apartment above a bar he couldn't really judge too harshly on an actual house. Still they moved to the side as the young man grapped a handle and pulled open a cellar door and began walking down as he spoke up. "Mind your head coming down. I'll just grab my essential tools then we can head out." Ryu would pause before sighing and moving down into the cool cellar. He wasn't a fan of underground spaces with limited movement. His time in prison had made him a little wary of such things. Still it was refreshingly cold so he didn't mind too much as light filtered in behind him. He took note of the tools and the scroll on the table. Having some interest in the scroll but not so rude as to touch it. He watched the kid collect tools and parts as he placed his hands in his pockets and watched before Kido spoke up again. "Yeah it is a quaint little place and I lucked out with it having this cozy space underneath it all. Well I think I should have everything we need to fix your problems. Now do you think you can find your way to your place from here?" Ryu would smile a little before heading back up the stairs and keeping at a casual pace. Making sure to wait for the Kido to close the door and lock up before replying and walking with him.

"The slums are south of this part of the village. Even if you take as many turns as you like thats not going to change. Once we get there I know the area well enough to get home. Just stick by me. It will be safe."

Exit thread
2000/2000 Taijutsu C-B

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.