You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tkamaru

Tkamaru

D-rank
I was asleep when the increasingly worsening state of my visitor forced me to wake up. You would think that, after killing the poor soul of a criminal, I would maybe, just maybe, come up with an idea to dispose of it. Perhaps if there was a way that I could've stopped myself from taking that mission, my day might just be a little brighter. While delighting in the "fresh aroma" of corpse, I concocted ideas to get rid of it. Burning it was out of the question, the neighbors would notice the smoke and nothing good would come from that. Burying it seemed like a good thing to do, though sandy backyard had a good layer of glass over it. Back when Tkamaru was practicing how to control the scorch release. It wouldn't be the most efficient way to solve this. He would have to break all the glass because it would look weird to have glass except within a single area. Cleaning would be torture. There also was the part were it would annoy him day in and day out, so burying was a no. "Is it too late to embalm?" as far as he knew it would stop it from rotting even more, though it would most likely be too late to get rid of the stench. It didn't take too long for me to quickly change into a new set of clothes and triangulate the closest location where embalming materials can be found. I've only been asleep for thirty minutes so I should be fine. Right now the body was stored in a closet, which he did intend to burn later.
      Tkamaru was already at the door almost ready to go. When he realized something important. "Where are my sunglasses?" While it may not have been exactly traditional, but those sunglasses were something he couldn't go without. Bending down, facing the wooden cabinet. The doors made a creek when they were opened. "They're not in the cabinet..." Then, pausing, he searched his mind as to where he could've possibly lost them. "Oh yea." they were in his left jacket pocket. "Cloak, high boots, glasses I'm good."  Now he could go out. "This better not take all day, the body wouldn't be good enough to present publicly if that happened."

Tkamaru

Tkamaru

D-rank
The streets weren't as busy as they were on weekends, today was a Friday though so there is the chance of the current crop swelling up to twice as much as it is now. Like usual he allowed himself to drift off into the expanse of unconscious thoughts that resided with him. First were some of the obvious points such as chores, then advancing on to what kind of coffin I should get for that stranger. My first thought was where to put it. That proved to be unimportant at the moment compared to the question; How will it fit? His house isn't one that could be dismantled easily without breaking the entire thing. First things first, I need to find someone to embalm this thing before it gets worse.

He small stroll took a little longer than expected. Though after a "few" wrong turns Tkamaru was finally able to see the place. It was the keep of a very peculiar funeral director, who had pretty good reviews. Apparently he is very efficient in his work as doesn't request much payment. Seemed like a very good deal to me. Although.... He wished the funeral director didn't work in such a conspicuous place. Unlike the large majority of the buildings here this one was constructed out of stone. The name of the building, "The UnderTailor", was placed on the giant nameplate on the front, made out of wood and had a skull staring right at you as you came close. Ignoring the creepy skull display he entered the building. It was dark even with the light of the desert pouring out from the doors. "Anyone here?" Tkamaru waited for a while but received no answer, in fact he was just about to leave when a voice called out for him. "If you need something, it's policy to first enter." Without a thought I walked toward the voice but the door slipped from my grasp and slammed shut behind me. Click! That was the lock wasn't it. Things were about to get interesting in this coffin shop.

Tkamaru

Tkamaru

D-rank
I carefully pulled a kunai out and firmly held it behind me. “Precautions” were always a good thing to have even for a chore like this.  “Welcome to the party!” The voice said almost rejoicing. The lights turned on, or should I say the candles were lit. It appears it wasn’t just  the building that was strange… The inside was completely lit only by candle light and so the entire shop was littered with candles of varying sizes and grotesque shapes. Whatever of the original structure was actually shown or still existed, he had no idea. Along with the booming population of candles there were rows upon rows of display coffins on either walls, and everywhere else was cluttered with spare parchment and books. Then right in the middle of the chaos stood the owner, his real name was a completely mystery and was simply referred as “The UnderTailor”. He donned a strange top hat that had a sort of tail, and a long sleeved cloak that covered just about every other detail other than his hair, which fell just above his hips. The UnderTailor grew an almost demonic smile on his face as he held the lit match between me and him, before nonchalantly blowing out the flame and tossing the burnt stick behind him. “So I assuming you’re here for my expert services for the dead? Oh yes! Also if you aren’t going to do something with that kunai of yours please put it away.” Somewhat embarrassed I fitted my kunai back into my sleeve. “So what brings you to my lovely tailor shop for the deceased?” The UnderTailor asked.
“Uh..” How can I place this? “There’s this friend of a friend, who lost their betrothed. That friend of a friend was also killed, and my friend is broke so they asked me.” The UnderTailor somehow brought a rocking chair into the room and was reading as I spoke, he simply nodded when I finished. “Now explain why you’re here, you haven't said for whom you’re here.” Tkamaru gave a confused stare at the man, and after a few moments he realized he was talking about the dead. Now that he think about it, there was no proof that the person who he killed was a man. He always assumed it was a man but Tkamaru forgot to lift the hood and actually look at the face. “How about you just come back to my place, but bring your tools, the body needs to be preserved."

Jashin, Austin

Jashin, Austin

D-rank
Austin was walking around the village looking to get something to eat when he seen a strange shop he has not seen before, Interested in this strange weird demonic looking shop Austin smirked as it reminded him of home and he quickly entered. In side he seen a strange person with glasses a cloak and some high boots. Austin could only wonder if he was a citizen of The Hidden Sand Village, If not he did need another torture victim. Austin then saw the person put away a kunai interesting him even more knowing that the person was a shinobi. Interfering on the conversation he heard the word body. "Body....I like bodies...Is it alive...Please let it be alive I need another victim." He would say allowed so they both could hear him. Austin looked around the shop staying in place he seen not much was in it but clothes.. He would stand there...Not moving a muscle.

Tkamaru

Tkamaru

D-rank
Tkamaru was about to leave when he heard another voice, and it wasn't the Under-tailor's. He grasped the kunai but kept it hidden under his sleeves. Turning behind him he was shocked to find another person there, it was quite unsettling. The new guy had brown hair and a complexion like his own. Tkamaru couldn't catch the first part but the last portion that that sentence he heard clearly. "Please let it be alive I need another victim." He was wide eyed, then suppressed his surprise. I'll be fine, he doesn't seem harmful, that much... But Tkamaru will admit that his presence was another obstacle, the less people knew about that the corpse in his house the better. "Another customer! Welcome, are you here with this one?" The Shop owner behind me asked, clueless. This trip might have been more trouble than it's worth, I should've stuck with the sand burial idea. I thought dejectedly.

Jashin, Austin

Jashin, Austin

D-rank
Austin would grin a wide evil grin when he heard the shop owners voice. "Indeed I am with this one. And put the kunai away, Wouldn't want to hurt anyone now would we." Knew that the person was trying to bury someone so the person could not of been alive...It was sad to know of this. Austin needed to work on his medical skills anyway. He would then lean back on the wall to find out what was going to happen next.

Tkamaru

Tkamaru

D-rank
Something about this guy seems off. True while I'm not that great at hiding things, but this guy's attitude is something. To be honest it was making me a little nervous. However if he played this right there would be no reason to worry, so he decided to roll with it. "Yea, he's with me." With a his usual creepy grin the UnderTailor responded joyously. "Ah! Wonderful! Now, you two wait here while I get my things." The dived into peculiarly large pile of paper and junk and disappeared without a trace. I'm surrounded by strange people. He placed the kunai back into the folds of his jacket. After waiting a few more moments to make sure the UnderTailor wasn't going to pop back out of his paper pile. "Who are you, and why are you here?" He said coldly, he wasn't going to deal with any more obstacles than what was necessary, and this one may prove to be more trouble than what Tkamaru had bargained for.

Jashin, Austin

Jashin, Austin

D-rank
Austin with a wide evil grin on his face would see the owner go into a stack of paper. It was easy to tell the other person was nervous as the way he was acting seemed awkward. Austin then noticed the person put his kunai back. And then ask Austin a question. "Good, And its not nice to ask someone their name without introducing yours first." He would say licking his lips. This person seemed like the perfect test subject for Austin, Austin was waiting though to see if the person fucks up somehow.

Tkamaru

Tkamaru

D-rank
With a dagger of a tongue he refused, "Well I guess we can get along without either of our names." I responded in similar fashion. A strange one. Though it was hard to tell who actually was worth noting as 'strange', Tkamaru never cared much to form bonds like that. Taking a seat in one of the empty wooden rocking chairs, he studied the room in greater detail. Trying to avoid looking on the other man. But disappointed, there was was not much for Tkamaru, or anyone, to see. Just a pile of complete work-room chaos. Books could be mistaken as chairs, and there was no hope in locating a pen. Heaving a sigh, I admitted my defeat and returned my gaze on, sadly, the current most interesting thing in the room right now. His brown hair and red eyes were a bit of a mismatch when I first saw him but now they seem obvious to be there. The stranger didn't seem like a normal citizen, Tkamaru suspected such a figure would be under surveillance. Deciding it to give this another chance, he continued. "If you won't tell me your name, then at least tell my why you're here." The red-head asked, trying to sound as far away from bored or irritated than he actually was.

Jashin, Austin

Jashin, Austin

D-rank
Austin smirked as seeing the persons dagger like tongue..It was perfect...Perfect to be ripped off. Carefully Austin would finally to begin noticing how weird the place was. It was dark, Not the type of dark where all the lights are off but the type of dark that a haunted mansion or graveyard would have to it...A eerie presence. Austin laughed as the person still wanted to know his name. "Alright lets make a deal....I tell you my name but you must tell me yours after...And with that being said, My name is Austin... of the Immortal Jashin Clan..Are you scared yet?" He would glaring at the person with round meaty eyes with a you better tell me or your dead meat stare. Austin then heard the person ask why he was here. "And as to why I am here...Is none of your concern any way."

Tkamaru

Tkamaru

D-rank
"The Jashin Clan, I see." Tkamaru did not know anything about their clan if he were honest. A clan of immortals? That's what Austin said but can that really be true? Just as Tkamaru was about to respond the UnderTailor popped out from his paper pile holding a slightly submerged coffin, hopefully with the appropriate supplies. "Well now, I'm ready how about you two young folk?" The shop owner chirped happily with that strange accent of his. Heaving a sigh I got up from the wooden chair and heading toward the door; where Austin was standing. Is this guy really part of the Sunagakure? Moving past him I turned back for a moment before saying to both of them. "Are you coming or not?".

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.