Naraka

D-rank
bump

3The Katara Clan Empty Re: The Katara Clan Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:42 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
"Kekkei Genkai Jutsu: To Be Made At A Later Date"

Please finish the whole clan before asking for modding so that we can go through it all at once :)

Though, a few things, you've gone into little to no detail in this 'shade release' in your KKG section, for a clan like this the detail, limitations abilities and presentation need to be Immaculate.

4The Katara Clan Empty Re: The Katara Clan Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:55 pm

Naraka

Naraka

D-rank
fixed maybe :)

5The Katara Clan Empty Re: The Katara Clan Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
You need to much better describe the functions of light, you say its an advanced nature element, meaning that it would be made of 2 elements like any other advanced element. So, you'd need to detail that and follow the patterns of other clans which have it, including having hesitant spec, which all advanced nature element clans are required to have.

Also +3 to everything is just a no. Same with +2 to 2 things.

S rank techniques get +3. You're highest rank of eye should have +3 in total, not +3 to each.

Also, with things throughout the app, tell us how and why things are increased and empowered.

As a final tip, i would split each of the eye bits into sections. so with the first stage, say how its trained and then under it, have a gap then have the eyes abilities. Rather than splitting them up into 2 sections.

I'll get to your jutsu after, because in your kkg section you have no real description of what light even is. Other than spectral light. I need properties, limitations, capabilities.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.