You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Elin

Elin

D-rank
Farm D-rank:

He woke up early in the morning receiving the letter in the mail after accepting a mission from the great big board of missions he was really tired so he just took the first D-rank he could find which was something about helping old mac Donald who currently has a farm as he went to help out he walked along the outskirts of the village and finally came across a field of half eaten yellow grass.

The small boy came closer as some estranged old man came out and shouted. "Save the cabages, save the world" as he might have gone a bit mad due to the current state of the farm. The small boy had a look on his face that said he could not believe this was what he had for a mission as the old man came to his senses and explained after coughing.

"What I mean to say is, my cabbages are the most important part of my farm and some of them are being eaten by rats, so what I need is for you to look after my four cabbages while I go get a cure for the rat problem from a farm next door." as the man finally made some sense the small boy nodded as the man felt it was a bit strange to send a small boy to help out on a dying farm, but he did not have the resources to be picky, he needed to save his farm.

Words 249

Elin

Elin

D-rank
The small boy sat on a small little hay stack that was two Elin's high, he sat upon the hay wondering why. He sat there so tired underneath the warm sun, the heat making him feel like a steamed bun. He looked around to the left and around to the right, were there any rats going to come out before tonight. An hour had passed without a single sound, until he saw a strange grey furry beast running on the ground. He counted one, two, three and four of his fingers on his hand, then the four rats grouped up like an old country band. The hissed and made noise and prepared to attack, but the boy refused to show these big rats his back.

He took out a sword and prepared to fight, then out came a fifth rat as big as all four entering into the sunlight. The heat burning on them and the air became silent, moments before a scene would turn quite violent

Words 249 + 168 = 417

Elin

Elin

D-rank
After a while passed the battle began as the first two rats in the front attempted to hit Elin with a tackle attack as he dodged the first one and managed to block the second one. It was clear that the little rats attack was not very effective. He then did a spiral swing with his sword as the one little rat lost its tail and could not run properly anymore and the other rat broke its teeth against the blade before flying through the air and hitting a tree. It was clear from that swing that his slash attack was super effective.

The other two rats dashed towards him with a quick attack catching him off guard as he fell over, it was then that the major rat started charging towards him. He managed to protect himself against the charge and then he used a double kick to knock the other two rats out as they flew into the bushes. The big rat began charging up his fang that glowed as he dashed towards the rat the tooth and blade clashed and as they stood the tooth fell out and the big rat ran off carrying the other four rats away.

The rats ran away as Elin looked up to see the farmer was back. "Good job, hope you come help me out again soon next time"

Words 417 + 208 = 625/600

MISSION COMPLETE!!!

Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.