You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Rabbit Genjutsu B-Rank:

The winds were blowing hard through the alley ways as the boy was approached by the mission board and was surprised to see both the boy Lo and the girl La there as well. When he stood there the mission lady explained that a mass genjutsu had been running wild in the alley turning everyone into rabbits as she mentioned how it was too much hassle to remove the curse of this genjutsu with normal methods. She then pulled out three backpacks full of chocolate carrots which were the cure to the genjutsu curse.

As he looked on they were dressed like normal kids today as they waved to him slightly. As they got their backpacks he was told those two wanted to assist since their parents had become rabbits too now as he acknowledged their need to help. He loved his mommy too and would do whatever it takes to protect her from harm, even if it was something as harmless as being turned into a rabbit.

As they walked the boy did not speak but the girl spoke first as they made their way back to the alley where they met. "Thanks for saving us and putting in a good word for us Yuzu?" as she was reading his name tag which he was given so people would know his name at least. He looked to the side as he said, "it is nothing, I just did what was right, so save your thanks for someone who cares." as she giggled while her brother Lo got upset as he grabbed the neck of Yuzu's collar stricken hoody. "Hey! you got some nerve not accepting my sister's thanks you jerk, who do you think you are the Kage of the World. All mighty and powerful and able to do whatever you want, you just some little kid just like us so don't get cocky with us, you got that?"

He then glared towards the boy who let go of him still pouting before he spoke up. "Stop looking for fights like some little kid, if I play with you I might kill you so I have to be alone unless you reach my level." The boy was confused while the girl had a sad look on her face, it was then that they heard a strange laugh as they forgot everything and the world began to change, as the three of them entered a new world.

Words = 410/1500

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
There was once a story of three rabbits in the little valley of streets and chocolate roofs on small little buildings. The rabbits were looking to each other as they sniffed around, the first rabbit was the eldest and his name was Lo, as he moved in between his young beautiful white furry sister La as she did a rabbit's smile at the mischievous and strong rabbit kid Yuzu the demon rabbit of the misty burrow.

The rabbit nibbled on the grass which was actually just air, but they did not understand the truth about their world. The streets began to transform into a wavy field of grass as they hopped around together. The long white furry ears and the nice bushy stub of a cotton like tail that wiggled left and right uncontrollably even though it did not exist. They did not understand the truth about their grassy field, they had to accept their inception into the world of the green matrix of grass and the beautiful flowers that never existed as they hopped together one by one and side by side.

Then the unexpected happened as the two male rabbits jumped into the same direction as the weaker one fell over, the rabbit looked down on him with a look of slight worry. The weaker rabbit got upset and that was when their fight began as the male rabbit stared down at the other rabbit. They stood facing each other as tension began to build in the air as the two rabbits prepared for battle. Rising up on two legs the weaker rabbit said to the stronger rabbit in his jibberish rabbit language.

"You have made a fool of me for the last time Yuzu, prepare to face defeat as I will protect my sister from your evil charms you play boy rabbit show off." as the weaker rabbit replied the stronger and younger rabbit also got on two legs then replied in his own form of jibberish which translated into. "If you challenge me, you will lose like the last time." As the two rabbits jumped towards eachother the female rabbit got in between them as it was going to be the end as the rabbits were in the air and could not longer stop themselves when all of a sudden the world stopped. They nibbled on something strange as they watched the world around them begin to crack as the earth beneath them disappeared as they fell to the ground hard as the world exploded with the screaming of one girl who shouted "Stop!!!!!!!!!!!"

Words = 410 + 429 = 839/1500

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
As the two boys opened their eyes a man was standing between them holding a girl in his arms as he looked down at them. "This genjutsu is getting out of hand, good thing you guys had some chocolates on you or else I would have had a big problem. I am Genkimaru I was told to help here, but I ran out of chocolate carrots so it is up to you guys to save the rest of them. See you some other time kids and play nice now okay."

The strange bearded man who was clearly a shinobi jumped off onto the roof tops and ran away with blinding speeds as the young Yuzu wondered what was going on for half a second before realising what had actually happened. They had been walking together when the genjutsu user got them, they became rabbits and he accidentally bumped into Lo who then challenged him to a rabbit fight after which the old man saved them from crashing into the poor girl La who had gotten between them to try and stop the fight. He then took a deep breath before he began preparing to end this as fast as he can when he spoke to them with his tactic.

"Lo, get over their by the right side of the market place and La go to the left side, I will take the middle the back and the front. You got that?". The boy got upset and was about to argue when La stopped him as they proceeded to hand out chocolate carrots to free the rabbit like people of the alley. He looked around him focusing as he held the backpack and pulled it off his back before throwing it up into the air. The chocolate carrots began falling down as he used his generic sealing technique to reveal his sword as he jumped into the air slicing all the carrots into smaller pieces before rotating like some kind of demon throwing all the portions at the open mouths of the rabbit population of people as they all gulped it down, the force too strong to let if get stuck, but weak enough for people not to get bullet holes from a small chocolate carrot. As he was falling down he began to fade again as the girl noticed some stranger performing the genjutsu as the boy had run out of chocolates he was falling as the boy ran as fast as he could to catch Yuzu. The girl then ran as well and shoved a chocolate carrot into his mouth as he had a strange dream.

As a little rabbit laying warm in the nest of his mother's embrace as a carrot was fed into his mouth. He missed his mother as a tear rolled down his cheek as he said the words, "I miss you mommy", before dosing off as the genjutsu wore off. He was not tired from the mission, but he had been working hard to deliver eggs and was performing missions not stop for the last few days without rest.

Words = 839 + 516 = 1355

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He woke up as people were happy and cheering for him which was annoying as Lo and La through a distraction into the air before carrying Yuzu away from the crowd. He looked to them a bit confused as the girl hugged him then said. "Thanks for working so hard out there." Her brother also spoke saying in a stubborn way, "That was not half bad, could have been better.", which was soon followed by an elbow to the ribs as he pouted mumbling an inaudible sorry which Yuzu understood all too well.

He went to the mission board with Lo and La as they received their payment in the only currency this land seems to have, eggs. He began to wonder since when rabbits laid eggs or why there were eggs everywhere to begin with. This had to be the strangest village he had ever been in and in the end all that mattered was the mission was complete and everyone was safe.

Words = 1355 + 164 = 1519/1500

MISSION COMPLETE!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.