You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leaving the Clouds (Kaminari to Tsuchi) Empty Leaving the Clouds (Kaminari to Tsuchi) Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:40 pm

Godric

Godric

D-rank
The night air was cool on his face as he stepped out of the inn and into the street, the village looked almost deserted save for a few stragglers but that was to be expected considering the hour it was. The moonlight was all that lit the street as the young traveler headed for the gates of the great shinobi village hidden in the clouds, he had enjoyed his time here and met some great people but that did not change the fact that he had to leave. Never staying in one place too long lest he be found out and captured by those sent out by his clan's leaders to bring him back to the fold, he had been running from his past for so long that it was almost as if that was all he knew to do. Staying ahead of them was all he could do, he had managed to defeat the first couple that they had sent after him but he mostly caulked that up to luck though he didn't truly believe in it he did know he was lucky to get away from them and not be defeated and taken back to the hell hole that he had escaped from all those years ago, the only thing that he regretted about leaving his old life behind was that he had to leave his mother behind and all he could do was hope that she was ok. Godric was never much for saying goodbye which was probably the reason that he chose to leave in the middle of the night while everyone was asleep, he did not even tell the Innkeeper who was so nice to let him stay at his inn that he was leaving. Godric did not know why he did this but the thought in the back of his mind was that he had to stay emotionally disconnected from everyone, it would be a lot harder living this kind of life if he let himself get attached to anyone or anything and that was not what he needed it was already hard enough on him knowing that his mother was still trapped in slavery to the evil that is currently controlling his clan and if he could not stop them then she may very well die a slave, and that was something that he could not let happen. His focus had to be on becoming stronger so that he may one day return to his clan and set them free, and getting himself attached to anything would just slow down his process that was why he kept moving, never saying goodbye, and never getting attached to anyone.

Godric was so lost in his thoughts that he did not even realize that he had already reached the gate of the village hidden in the clouds. "Heading out to train again Godric?" came a voice he recognized from the guard post, it was Lucas the guard who had the overnight watch at the village and therefore the guard Godric saw the most when he would go outside the village to train, the two of them had talked a few times, 'Damn it' Godric thought to himself 'I forgot about him' Godric forced a smile as he approached the guard post. "Actually I'm headed out, I've been here a little longer than I should of and it is time for me to be on my way" Godric said as he extended his hand out to shake Lucas' goodbye. "I see so where are you headed? Are you going to come back?" Lucas asked as he took Godric's hand, "Um... Well to be honest with you Lucas it is probably be better if you don't know" Godric replied with seriousness in his voice, Lucas looked as if he was about to say something but he stopped when he saw the look in Godric's eyes he knew enough about Godric not to ask too many questions. After a long pause the two broke away from each other and then Godric added, "I do need a favor though, if anyone comes looking for me..." Godric paused for a second as if to say what was coming next was important, "you never saw me" He finished giving Lucas the same look of importance as before, "I understand" was all Lucas replied before turning back to the book he had been reading, and with that Godric Turned and headed though the gate and into the wilderness of Kaminari no Kuni, 'Next stop Iwagakure' Godric thought to himself as he headed down the road leading away from Kumogakure.

Travel: 773/600
Travel Complete!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.