You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recovering the stolen jewels [C-Mission] Empty Recovering the stolen jewels [C-Mission] Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:41 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
Mission:

Well this seems like the place. Jet stood dressed in a cropped brown hoodie with her forehead protector around her neck and her hair in a messy bun. Tight leather shorts gripped her firm ass and sleek thigh high boots gave her some extra height. She knocked on the door and a man answered."Good morning sir, we are here to investigate the matter of the stolen property"

The butler was a bit off put"You don't look like a kumo-nin. A foreigner here for the exams are you young miss. But beggars can't be chooser. Do come in miss, the master awaits in the parlor" He opened the door wider and led her in, taking her straight to the parlor room."Now then before I knock I must apologize for anything unbecoming the master might say. After last night's transgerrison, the Madamn has been in hysteria and refuse to keep her wits about her, soiling the Master's mood. You must understand he means no harm by it" She didn't need to be told twice so he nodded in confirmation and knocked on the door."Master, the hired help has arrived. Shall I send them in?" he heard some grumbling and assumed it was fine.

When Jet walked in she came to face with a large built man, a little pudgy but fairly strong with a mean look on his face. His voice was deep and angry. "What's this? I demanded the best detectives and all I get is some side show whore? What is this impudence. Is this where my tax money goes? Honestly what folly. Is this funny to you woman? Do I seem like a joke to you"

Sighing she simply took this matter into her own hands and showed her mission scroll "Calm yourself sir for this is all a misunderstanding. Your eyes device you. Let us explain, we do not mean to besmirch your good name milord for we only wish to completely the job we were hired for. See this, this deed proves our legibility. While we do not have the ghastly build of raw brawn, our blade is just, if not sharper."

Annoying she thought. "Please, as we are sure you have already given an account of last night's affair to the authorities but if you may reiterate them? A simple recount of the transgression is all that we need"

"Tch, as you wish. For someone of such low pedigree you speak well. My compliments to your owner" God did she want to smash his face in but gotta keep up the smile "I am an important individual in the village you see. I own a whole chain of stores in the trade of fine jewels and antique. Yesterday I was busy with several meetings, one of which with the board executives which ran for far too many hours. Once I was finally realized I realized something. Despite how I long for the warmth of my wife's bed, there were more pressing matters that demanded my attention. So I spent my time, in the downtrodden hours of the night, whittling away my time signing papers and getting my estates into order when I heard my wife's sudden plea"

"Her cry struck me hard and as quickly as I could I summoned our resident guards and hurried to our chamber but I had not expected such ruin. The future was strewn about and my wife, my dear poor wife was crumpled on the dresser in agony, her skinned marred. She wept and wept about it. How she heard a noise and found a strange man at her bedside. After I confirmed he did not violate, thank god, I asked her what happened but she fainted for the fright had sapped her of all her strength. And strange enough after having my men scour the perimeter and my maids clean up the mess I found nothing of importance was stolen"

"Well nothing of real importance away. You see all the thief managed to grab was my wife's precocious jewels. The jewels were not overly extravagant or turbulently expensive mind you but they held great sentimental value to my wife. It were her family heirloom and the last reminder of her late mother who passed away just three months ago. She never did take her death too well you see and now this, well I fear it would be the last straw"

He sighed "I am not the most romantic or overly affection men around I know but I do love her. I do not keep a cold house. So do take care and find it before nightfall"

"Here, a photograph of the necklace. It shouldn't be hard to find. On the back of the pendant has her mother's name along with a message to her daughter, my wife. Now, off with you"
'Eeenie meanie minie moo. Where is the little thief going to go? Soon as my eye findy, the man will go bye bye and goodnight you see' She had asked around in the lesser areas of kumo, sticking to the shadows looking for any suspicious characters. She turned behind herself to the pile of broken bodies and sighed. All these men fit the description but none were her thief but just a wait of time and effort. Well at least she had a punching bag to vent her frustrations on. And just as the greenette turned a corner low and behold she walked straight into another dealing. Two men both ragged, one with brown hair and torn clothes and the other silently nicer than him with dirty but wearable clothing and slicked back hair. A yakuza and some whelp. She had a feeling this might be the one so she took a glass beer bottle and threw it between the two men. Both were started and tried to make a run for it. She had let the yakuza go and run right pass here who didn't bother to stop as he recognized her. Jet let him go not because she didn't care but she had found exactly what she wanted. What great luck. Seeing her recognize the necklace he threw it at her and charged towards her, a fairly idiotic idea that would cost him and cost him indeed. She casually slipped her gloves on and smash her fist in his jaw while her free hand caught and pocketed the jewels. The sudden force of the attack made the man fly into a wall. Seeing as he was outclass the man spit out some blood and began begging for his wife. That he had a wife and kids. That he didn't mean any harm and just needed the money to feed them. To bad she didn't care. Instead she just stood in front of him and punched his right arm that made its way to cling to her leg. Over and over she smashed it until the limb was broken and rendered useless; the man pissing himself and knocked out from the pain."Well, that was fairly easily. Heh mission complete" Jet took the man and gagged him with a piece of cloth she torn from his shirt and tied him up, well loosely. With a broken arm and a severe headache the man wasn't going to wake up soon; with that Jet returned the jewels and the man was thrown into jail.

1250~
Mission Complete [1000/1000]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.