Juu-Kyoujou

Kekkei Genkai:
Tenbatsu no Mizo

Elements:
Doton (Primary or Secondary)

Specialization:
Ninjutsu (Primary)

Clan History:
"Glorious are the Juu-Kyoujou, who shall lead us all to salvation, who would fight the evil that would doom us all to mortal sin. Now, with the strength of our will, they do call upon us to prevail against the corruption of all unbelievers."

The Juu-Kyoujou, a long lost religious sect of ninja that formed during the second great ninja war. The clan began with thirteen ninja who had recently participated in the largest battle of their lives. Their side had lost, and all but they had survived the ensuing massacre.

Was it luck? The thirteen thought not. They believed that they had survived because they had endured, because they had passed a 'trial' of sorts, set by god himself. Their path was clear: they had to endure once more, and spread their teachings far and wide across the ninja world.

To accomplish this, the newly formed Juu-Kyoujou created the Tenbatsu no Mizo, the 'Ditches of Damnation'. Ten circles, each larger than the last, cut into the earth with jutsu. Within each circle, a trial to be overcome, each more horrific than the last. Any who could overcome all ten trials was considered 'cleansed' of their sins. Those who could not, either died then and there, or were executed at a later date.

Their new 'religion' however, and the methods through which they were taught, were of course not as well received by the public as the Juu-Kyoujou would have liked to think. While they had made great strides in gaining followers, they were soon hunted down by friend and foe alike, branded as traitors and heretics.

And so the clan was forced to move underground, building crude dwellings in the dark places most would never look. They bide their time, building their numbers and waiting for the time when the world would be 'ready'.

That time is now...

Kekkei Genkai Description:
~ The Tenbatsu no Mizo jutsu is a series of up to ten trials, depending on the rank used. Both the user and the victim must compete against each other in the trials set forth; anyone within the initial effect when the jutsu is activated who then leaves the area of effect before all trials are completed receives an immediate failure and accrues the penalty. Due to being aware of both the effects and result of the jutsu beforehand, members of this clan gain the advantage of knowing what is coming during the duration of the jutsu. The trials and their effects are listed in the jutsu description below.

~ Generations of adhering to the Tenbatsu no Mizo grants the clan the greater endurance. Members of the clan receive a +1 to their Endurance and Strength stats.

~ Members of the clan may use +1 rank higher than would normally be possible of the Tenbatsu no Mizo jutsu.

Drawbacks:
~ Due to their firm belief in the purity of their clan, members may not utilize the transplanted body parts in any way, shape or form.

~ Members of the clan may not utilize Medical Ninjutsu themselves and must also take the Pharmacophobia negative characteristic.
Name: Pharmacophobia
Type: Negative
Description: This individual's body is resistant to medical based techniques. All forms of medical ninjutsu suffer a -1 when used on or by this individual. This ONLY applies to POSITIVE HEALING EFFECTS, not offensive medical techniques.

Members:
(Members of the clan can be updated here)

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:

Last edited by Blargles on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

2Juu-Kyoujou Clan Empty Re: Juu-Kyoujou Clan Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:24 am

Ayabozu

Ayabozu

D-rank
Drawbacks

gonna need another 1 or 2 active drawbacks in here. You only have 1 active drawback and you have +2 to stats, +1 to a jutsu and your unique kkg. So, that's 3-4 pluses for 1 minus.

Jutsu

WOW

Uhhh....

See, i have a problem here, in any scenario where this is used, it's going to cause massive issues based on who wins each individual trial, and with the trials starting as low as E rank. What if i just used a C rank technique and broke apart your jutsu and punched through the wall? Can i do that? Site rules would allow me to do so after all.

I just can't see this jutsu fitting in with the current system here, it does a tonne, way more than any other one jutsu i have ever seen, it is basically 10 jutsu.

uhhh

The best thing i can do for you, is to say this.

Make 4 jutsu, as trials 1-4. You say you activate them all at once, as long as the first one hits, you can pay all your chakra and layer them one on top of the other. And you would say which trials you are forcing a person to perform. You would not be able to get your full 10 here, but you could app the others as your own personal jutsu. And, it would allow more versitility later, with other unique trials.

So the KKG would be the trial layering.

or something

thats the best i can suggest, cos as it is now, is just not going to fly...

im so sorry.

3Juu-Kyoujou Clan Empty Re: Juu-Kyoujou Clan Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:43 am

Blargles

Blargles

D-rank
EDIT: [[I've given it some thought and this concept might be a bit much for me at the moment. I'm going to try something different.]]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.