You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hyuga Hiroyuki

Hyuga Hiroyuki

D-rank
Hiro walked sadly as she walked back to the inn she had been sleeping at.Tears racked her eyes as she stopped at the inn door.She pulled her hoodie even more over her face and broke out into a full-on sprint in the next direction.She had a good reason to cry.But she couldn't find the right words to explain why.Normally she wouldn't cry about someone being rude to her or bullying her but what she was currently feeling was just hatred and bits of depression.

The loud rain started as mud appeared to cake her sandals.She finally found a tree and laid on its side before pulling up into some kind of curl and crying harder.She was alone in the middle of the small forest surrounding Kumogakure no Sato.Only the cold pelting rain accompanying her and her loneliness.Digging her hands into the grass she ripped it from it's roots and fell to her side before just emptying her tears more.

She was thinking about all the bad times in Konoha.All the bullying and hatred she faced there.All the insults...the detentions.She just missed her cousin Reiko.She didn't miss her A**hole of a sensei, the kids she used to beat up or even training by herself when no one wanted to really watch her.Hiro snarled at herself as she remembered one group of kids that always bullied her.And sometimes the words hurt so much she held it in until after school just to cry by herself.Hiro's eyes turned slightly red from all her crying and she just didn't hold back her tears.

Maybe it wasn't just the bullying that was making her cry?She also felt alone both on the inside and outside.Her heart was aching for acceptance.She had always thought no one needed people to live...that they could function well enough with or without people.Mud began soaking into her hair and Hiro sat up again before picking up a flower and slowly picking off each and every petal.Her tears stopped flowing and her breathing began normal as she continued to pick each one off slowly.

She was feeling cold.But she didn't care.Wasn't like she was directly under freezing cold water right?Hiro finally reached the last few petals before she just dropped the flower and looked ahead of her.She had finally calmed down.Hiro rubbed her eyes before yawning and resting her back against the tree in means of relaxation.She had to remember to train just a tiny bit later.But all she wanted at that moment was just to let nature take over entertainment for the moment.Though she was calm unless someone wanted to lose and hand most wouldn't want to even touch her currently relaxed state.She was Tsundere.Admit it or not she would send you flying if you pissed her off.

Words:502

Jiongami

Jiongami

D-rank
Sure has been pouring lately; ever since I came here to be exact...

Sure it had been pouring lately, but at least you would think it would stop raining for once, or so the gēnin had thought when he left the inn to go take his afternoon stroll. When walking along the village streets, the very prominent feeling and thought of going back to the inn as it was upon the man as the low chill of the 40° weather with the wind blowing at south at 9MPH. Yes, it was somewhat calm yet with a hint of chilly wind that the man was feeling, seeing as his striking, blue eyes had slowly moved upward to the sky, only to see clouds covering it. A simple toss of his hood to mask his appearance as he had felt little raindrops beginning to come down.

The village was peaceful now, a bit quiet but still lively in some areas. The man had began walking the Kumogakure streets. The individual was flat-footed, so his steps along with the other civilians, were being heard. Left foot and then right foot as the same repeated pattern continued as he walked. Although his hood had made the inside of his face look of complete darkness, he moved his head in different directions, taking on the view of the lifestyle of Kumogakure. As he had thought in his head before, the village was somewhat quiet now but still lively, for a little drizzle of rain would not stop these dedicated civilians into still continuing on with their lives. He had walked around until he had seen such a quiet yet desolate forest ahead of him as he turned the direction and had began walking.

With the rain going on, it was difficult to make of finding somewhere to lay low and at least dodge the rain. It was already bad enough that the wind was picking up mildly, and on top of that, his entire outfit was soaked from the rain. "I really need to find a tree or something. This rain is not helping right now..." He sighed an annoying sigh as he heard a sound coming from a short distance. If he could have heard where the sound is coming from, he might have a good chance to make it out somewhat. There... he heard it again... What was that sound that was being made? His attention was in all directions, until he found himself moving to the right and then forward. Keeping his hood over his face to shield him from the rain, he continued walking. It felt as though he was getting closer and closer to the sound. It's almost as if someone was crying or something. His vision was of sheer perfection, but even the rain had made it difficult for him to see clearly. He then looked at a tree and then spotted a black figure sitting on the ground, in what it had appeared to be an uncomfortable or rather unsettling position.

Jiongami walked forward in the rain to the person; maybe she was the person that was crying. And then the sound of her crying had stopped apparently, and a sigh of relief had escaped from him as he bent down to her level and sat next to her. "Are you alright? You crying in the rain and the rain is mild; not a very good combination. Mind telling me what is on your mind, rather what's wrong to make you shed tears?" He had felt some comfort yet sadness for the the person, but even so, they should probably get out of the rain first before both of them gets sick. And that's something that the gēnin did not want to happen.

{ Word Count: 631 }

Hyuga Hiroyuki

Hyuga Hiroyuki

D-rank
Hiro growled as she heard someone or something approach her.With a quick snap of her body, the girl turned to see what was coming towards her.He wore a flak jacket.Automatically making Hiro assume he was over chunin or had killed another to get it.Sure it impressed her but that wouldn't stop her from picking a fight with him.The girl swept the dry tears from her face and hid her eyes.To her surprise, the unknown person sat directly next to her."Are you alright? You crying in the rain and the rain is mild; not a very good combination. Mind telling me what is on your mind, rather what's wrong to make you shed tears?"They said.The words felt soft and thoughtful.Her body relaxed before she shot something back at him."Why would I tell you?It's not like anyone cares now do they?"Hiro groaned sadly.

She found herself unable to contain her anger."How about you tell me what YOU are doing here!?Isn't it nice and all proper for the first one to speak to state what their damn business is!?Well, this is my business now shut up and leave!"Hiro yelled angrily.She didn't want to be alone.Nor did she want to yell at that moment.Hiro seemed to feel her mind go blank as she continued insulting and yelling at them.Tears streaming down her face as she shot out each word like an out of control bullet.Burning like fire to ice.She got up and yelled a few more words before looking at him properly.

He was taller than her.And had nice looking blue eyes.Some of his hair was oddly colored.Some of it coated a dark looking blue and the other part of a nice silver color.But she felt like his blue eyes were staring into her soul.She blushed slightly and jerked her head to the left.Hiro sat back down and looked towards him again while not blushing."My names Hyuga Hiro...I'm a male ronin from Konohagakure no Sato...I was crying about something...now what are you doing here bloke?Hiro asked trying to calm down.It was a technique she tried picking up from her older cousin as a child.To calm down her anger and such.But Hiro had to use over 10 ways to even pick up her personal method of the activity.

She just prayed the male wouldn't identify her or worse...call her a damn girl.Then it would take all the calming methods in the world to even get her to stop from beating him into a pulp.But either way she wasn't prepared for fighting him especially if he was a chunnin. It wouldn't be good for the either of the two.But she had yet to reveal why she was truly crying.And maybe if neither of them fought the other she would warm up to him enough to tell him.

Wordcount: 512

Jiongami

Jiongami

D-rank
"Why would I tell you?It's not like anyone cares now do they?"

Hmm, obviously this person --who happened to look like a boy-- has a really bad temper, or rather the individual has a temper that is short-fused blows up pretty quickly. { I wonder what made this person so down, or rather mad to where if he blows up at me, he’ll do the same thing to the next person… } Different thoughts such as those had raced in his mind as he tried to calm the person down, but it had seemed to no avail as he tried to do so. Whatever had made this person upset, was really getting to him in a way, and that something or someone triggered this person’s emotions to go into a raging frenzy, to anything or possibly anyone in that matter. The look on the person’s face was of disdain mixed with pain and sorrow; a hint of sadness and trouble had clouded his emotions and something or someone was making him bitter in every way possible. His tears constantly coming down his eyes as he saw that he was trying to wipe them away. He was crying more and more as the rainstorm was still going in effect, but it did not matter to him. Jiongami had to find out the reason why this person was in tears so much. He grabbed his sleeve and helped him wiped his tears away, even he heard his constant rambling as he was feeling angry. A sad soul to look at when it had came to the Jiongami…

"How about you tell me what YOU are doing here!?Isn't it nice and all proper for the first one to speak to state what their damn business is!?Well, this is my business now shut up and leave!"

His words spoke ill meaning to Jiongami’s ears, but the tone of his voice was the moment that it had hit rōnin; he had wanted to be alone. It wasn’t the fact of what she was saying, but what she meant by what she said. She wanted to be alone, or maybe that wasn’t the case. The insults and harshful had kept on coming from the person as the tears kept on coming down the person’s face in response to the insults. This person was nothing more than a sad, tainted soul with little to no friends who probably constantly runs away and drowns one’s self in its own tears. Alas the insults keeps on coming and coming and coming as Jiongami just sits there and takes it all in. All of them were not true, but the person was just really angry at something or someone and just wanted to take their anger out on someone near them. Unfortunately, that someone had to be Jiongami. Alas when the person had stood up and yelled some more, he kept his hood remained on his head as he stood up with her, basically towering her in height. The person had to be really short for Jiongami’s height, since he was five feet and ten inches at best, and looking down at the person, the individual had to be about four feet and some inches. He couldn’t really make out the inches part, but the four feet was almost as accurate as his perception of things around him right now. Now his attention was on her and the first thing that he caught wind of was when the person had blushed and jerked its head off to the left slightly, just to make it seem like the person was not blushing.

It was funny to him, so he let out a chuckle and a small smile to show his amusement. It was even more funny when the person sat back down and looked at him, holding it in like the person did not want to blush again. “That was really funny actually.

{ My names Hyuga Hiro...I'm a male ronin from Konohagakure no Sato...I was crying about something...now what are you doing here bloke? }

So this person did have a name… and a gender… .__.; He sighed in his mind while on the outside of his mind had his eyes look at the boy with a sense of compassion. { Finally… } It took this person a while for him to calm down and stop with the insults and finally come out and at least be kind and calm about it. At least he stopped crying many many tears and stop the insulting and whatnot. Those almost actually hurt the gēnin a little bit. Onto more pressing matters… “Funny really, because I too am a rōnin from Konohagakure no Sato. Name’s Jiongami. I would love to stay and chat, but it’s raining and we really need to get out the rain and find shelter.” He said as he zipped up his hood and began walking to the village, hoping that Hiroyuki would eventually follow him.

The wet grass had made his movements cause noise to ears around him, but not in alarming matter. He just wanted to get out of the rain quick, fast, and in a hurry so that he could find some shelter and possibly some food and hot coco. That honestly would sound really lovely right now at the point. Something had tol him to look back and see if the other person was at least catching up to him. He was slowly beginning to worry about him and wanted to see if he was okay. “C’mon Hiroyuki. I don’t want you to get pneumonia or anything. So, if you can just pick up the pace a bit. We can go to the noodle house at the district on the right; My treat exactly.” His words exactly. That noodle house does sound very delicious though.

I’ll race you there if you like. Loser has to buy though!

Word count: 1002
Total: 1633

Hyuga Hiroyuki

Hyuga Hiroyuki

D-rank
Funny really, because I too am a rōnin from Konohagakure no Sato. Name’s Jiongami. I would love to stay and chat, but it’s raining and we really need to get out the rain and find shelter.”Hiro came to the realization that no matter how hard you cried or yelled it would still remain to rain at its chilling temperature.She had almost completely forgot about it to be honest.Probably not the best thing if she didn't want to freeze and get a horrible cold.Hiro loudly yawned in sleep deprivation and saw the ronin in front her zip his hoodie, and slowly began to leave.

He wanted her to follow him back to the village most likely.Speaking from his previous words and newly given actions it was pretty much obvious.“C’mon Hiroyuki. I don’t want you to get pneumonia or anything. So, if you can just pick up the pace a bit. We can go to the noodle house at the district on the right; My treat exactly.”A competitive smirk arrived from Hiro as he said this.She nearly jumped with excitement.

She liked noodles.Maybe not her favorite treat but it was still delicious!She got up and walked up next to him with a confident smile.After a few moment, she side eyed him from the corner of her eyes.“I’ll race you there if you like. Loser has to buy, though!”The person next to her offered.Who did he think he was she was an amazingly fast person by natural talent."Hope YOU are ready to lose then 'cause I'm about to make you wish you hadn't offered that race!"Hiro yelled as she instantly began running like her life depended on it.

The dark green grass made loud annoying squishing sounds as she ran through it as fast as she could.It wasn't the fastest speed but if she was lucky Jiongami would be left in her dust...or muddy footprints?Sides judging on how he reacted to even considering such a simple challenge he must have been ready to lose or win.It wasn't a fight so of course he had to have a high chance of losing and winning.

Running was a past time for Hiro.She did quite a lot of it in general even when it's not exactly needed for the situation.Some may call her a coward but for her it was just more training to get out the way.May it be retreating or dodging she tried to be as fast she could make herself.So if her hard work paid off she would either outrun him or completely beat him due to her high amount of endurance.After a while, she did manage to reach the village and looked behind her to check for Jiongami.She couldn't see him at all so she suspected he was miles behind her."Slowpoke!"Hiro thought foolhardily.

Words: 502

Jiongami

Jiongami

D-rank
"Hope YOU are ready to lose then 'cause I'm about to make you wish you hadn't offered that race!"

It was always something about Jiongami that makes people smile and forget their troubles when they’re around him, or rather when he shows up and makes them feel better. Minutes ago, this person, this male, this Hyūga (how did he know? Just look at the eyes of a natural Hyūga…), this gēnin was insulting him and yelling at him. It took some time to finally, yet easily, calm the person down and at least put a smile on the person’s face nonetheless. Now the person wanted to race to the village like he suggested, and from the looks of things even further… the Hyūga already took off, claiming that he was faster than Jiongami. Even though Jiongami mostly relied on his natural quickness, agility, and reflexes in most situations, speed was not really an issue for him to bargain with, but seeing as though he did say his treat -but ultimately does not want to pay for the food-, he let the gēnin get a head start before quietly jogging himself to pick up his momentum and velocity before accelerating at a fast rate. { You’re fast, but you’re not even fast compared to me… } Holding his hands in his pockets, Jiongami leaned his upper body, and then sat his right leg behind his left leg. His right leg was more power-orientated, delivering strong and possibly bone-crushing kicks with enough strike force while his left leg was more precise-orientated, delivering accurate and fast kicks with enough quickness and finesse.

He tapped the wet grass with the toes of his right foot as he bent his knees a little and kicked off of his right leg, using an incredible amount of burst speed with enough force from kicking the ground multiple times with both feet. He could feel the adrenaline rush and the momentum of the winds passing his face and body as he sprinted toward the gēnin. His natural speed was this speed, but even so he wanted himself to become faster than what he is now, but speed was not everything, so he would have to hold on toward another day of speed training for now. He wasn’t hard for him to hear the sounds of grass being squished that Hiroyūki was making when he was running, but the sound was getting relatively closer and closer until he had seen himself passing Hiroyūki out in the open. With a sudden burst of speed, he propelled himself forward, ahead of the gēnin as he then jumped from the ground and over the gate. Aerial maneuvering was his specialty as he did aerial flips in the air until he landed on the ground.

He then touched a nearby building to let himself know that he had made it their first and beat the gēnin, claiming that he is the faster one of the duo. He kept his hands in his pockets as he leaned backward on the building and waited for the gēnin to make his appearance.

That noodle house would be nice right about now…” He said to himself.

Word Count: 548
Total: 2171

Hyuga Hiroyuki

Hyuga Hiroyuki

D-rank
Hiro couldn't believe herself.One minute crying like a big baby the next yelling at a complete stranger.Then becoming friends with him and then racing him.What a unique life story.But of course, that wasn't even the start.She was born and raised in Konohakure no Sato.Ran away just several days ago and was now being a 'ronin' to the ever so popular Kumogakure no Sato.What fun.Being lonely half of the time and then meeting a new person.One that could actually stand her abusive yelling and behaviour.It was calming and fun.A new amazing experince that would make her destroy the tears that broke her down to small breakable pieces.

Hiro couldn't believe her eyes as Jiongami was seen clearly leaning against the nearest village.With a final few huffs, Hiro touched the building he was leaning against and stared  him into the eye.Lavender meeting Sapphire for the second time that day.She couldn't stop staring at his eyes.They were like magnets.Final realizing it was getting awkward Hiro tried to break the ice."Looks like you win huh?Guess I gotta pay...let's go,"Hiro sighed once she finally caught up with her lost breath properly, then pulling up her hoodie.

She started walking to the noodle shop she had spotted earlier before her little run from the village.After finally locating it she ducked into it and sat down.She was really tired still.May it have been the race or her little self-pity party she didn't care.She was really fucking tired.Her head flopped to the table and she huffed a few more times."Sake...just a single glass please,"Hiro groaned."And you're how old?"The waitress asked with suspicion.Hiro raised her head and gave an awkward deathly glare.

"And for your friend over there?The waitress asked again."What would you like Jiongami...remember I'm paying so don't be afraid to get something somewhat expensive,"Hiro yawned loudly.She flopped her head back onto the table for an answer.She wouldn't judge him if he did pick something expensive.After all, she was paying.It would be entirely different if they were paying for themselves however.Hiro wasn't much of a drinker, but she could knock back a few without going down like a drunken idiot.

Hopefully, Jiongami wouldn't think of her like that.Rain drops fell from her jacket.Most of her body was soaked.She was currently praying she wouldn't catch a cold or something of the sorts."AHH-cho!"Hiro sneezed as the waitress gave her a glass of the acholic beavage.Shitttt.She caught a damn cold.Hiro shook it off and began drinking the smooth addictive drink."Hey Jiongami?Do you drink?"Hiro asked as she swirled the liquid in her cup around.If he wasn't Hiro was interested in finding out how much he could handle before passing out completely.A smile marked her face as she thought this.Breaking the innocence of a kid around her age.Why wouldn't that be fun?"AHH-cho!"Hiro sneezed again.Dammit cold.Always ruining her happiness.After a long pause, Hiro would finally speak yet again.With another question."You seem cool...wanna do a mission together or something sometime?"Hiro would finally say breaking the ultimate ice of their little chat.She wanted to know this Jiongami better.Even if it was just by a little tiny amount.She wanted to make a new friend.

Word count: 602

Jiongami

Jiongami

D-rank
"Looks like you win huh?Guess I gotta pay...let's go."

One of the best things that Jiongami could hear is that he won a run and he's getting free food. This must feel like heaven. He could taste the savory and hot dishes of the noodles as he would slurp each noodle and drink the broth and sit there like a fat pig with his stomach poking out and sighing and... and... OwwwwwO He sighed a really good sigh of happiness as he could not wait to sit down and taste the noodles. Jiongami could see that Hiroyuki had finally caught full of his breath and decided to pull his hood up because of the rain outside still, and for good reason too since Jiongami did not want anyone to catch a cold or worse. He opened the door for both of them as he ducked as well into the noodle shop and decided to follow Hiroyuki wherever he went. It sure was crowded; lively at that as well since after them, a crowd of civilians and and even more people started to show up behind them. It was something about this place that keeps getting crowded all the time. Maybe it was famous after all. He wouldn't never know.

As soon as the two had sat down where they seated, Jiongami caught his eye on Hiroyuki and had seen how tired he was and only gestured a small smile with his face, indicating that he was sorry for making him run like that. It had been a good workout for Jiongami though, since he doesn't really get exercises like that all the time, or most of the time. Either one. It was something about that run that made him realize something; something that he had possibly never seen inside of him. { I feel as though I've gotten much faster, but why do I still feel slow? } He was thinking to himself, pondering on the question of why did he still feel slow after just beating Hiroyuki in a race? Maybe because it was only one person, and that he needed to train harder or have races against other people to see if he actually had gotten faster or not. He would like to see improvement on the training that he did though, so maybe he was over exaggerating a little bit. Still, it was nice to see that he was making some type of improvement with his physical abilities. Maybe he was just over thinking things through a little bit. He had beaten someone in a race and got offered free noodles as a reward. The least he can do is enjoy his winnings for the most part.

Jiongami had spotted the waitress walking to their table as she started giving out the drinks first. From a distance, the waitress was fairly good-looking; having almond-shaped brown eyes. Her luxurious, curly, coffee-colored hair is neck-length and is worn in a complex, attractive style. She has a voluptuous -judging from the size of her bust and hips- build, to which her waitress clothes matches her frame and figure. Her skin is china-white. She has short-fingered hands and small feet. Her wardrobe is professional, judging by how she wore her waitress outfit. She has prominent ears and thin eyebrows, to which Jiongami had found her quite attractive in a way. She looked as if she was short in height, predominately shorter than Jiongami, as she looked to be about a solid 5'2", which was actually quite perfect for her size and frame. Jiongami had liked what he had seen.

"Sake...just a single glass please," "And you're how old?"

Jiongami had heard what Hiroyuki ordered and chuckled at the both of them, mostly on the waitress' response and the glare that Hiroyuki had given her. It was priceless to see that, although he did not know that Hiroyuki was a drinker. He didn't cross his mind one bit until now. He did not discriminate at the least since he had a few run-ins with alcoholics before Hiroyuki came into the picture, so he paid it no mind.

"And for your friend over there?" "What would you like Jiongami...remember I'm paying so don't be afraid to get something somewhat expensive."

She was clearly asking Hiroyuki if Jiongami wanted the same, to which he didn't. He wasn't that much big of a drinker, or rather not a drinker at all anyway. He had seen no point in doing so. Jiongami wasn't really that much of a big spender or a big spendee, but Hiro did insist on paying so anything expensive was good for him. Jion just didn't want to go over the limit, well not saying there even was a limit anyway.. >..>; He'll just go with something more simple instead of complex. Water always helps. He had looked on the menu and had seen that they had flavored water as well. He was beginning to love this noodle house more and more every time ^__^.

"Flavored water would be fine. Grape flavor. Thank you."

"AHH-cho!"

"AHH-cho!"

It was still raining outside as he was glad they was still inside. Weathers like this doesn't really have Jiongami sick since he's used to harsh weathers during his travels to different villages. Still, pneumonia was something that the Ronin genin did not want to catch at all, so he had to protect himself at all times, and sometimes protecting other people as well. He couldn't help it though. Health & Wellness is the first priority after all. And just like that, Hiroyuki had caught a cold. It was bound to happen, seeing as though the duration of him being outside was long enough, yet to think the Sake would smooth things down a bit and somewhat make the person feel better. Jiongami couldn't wait to see this as he told the boy bless you while looking at him throat down his drink and kept flopping his head on the table. It was somewhat amusing to Jiongami as a small smile crept on his face once more. It was good to have a friend around, even if it was someone that he did not know. Jiongami said bless you again to Hiroyuki as he sneezed once more. Jiongami had hoped that the cold was minor and nothing serious, but only time well tell and they'll see how the process goes so far.

"Hey Jiongami?Do you drink?"

Does he drink? Does he even want to drink? Has the temptation of him drinking even sinked in fully? Or rather yet? Did he want to become a drunken bastard with slurred accent and start random bar fights? Was he up for that lifestyle right now?

O__O...
O...O ...
OwwwO ...

{ Temptation building.... Blood rising... Heart racing... Breathing intensified... } He thought to himself as he almost felt sweat coming down his neck.

>...>
<...<

He wasn't even a drinker at all anyway so no use in getting all worked up for nothing. It didn't even show in his face anyway, although he felt his mind going in a complete clusterfuck of a frenzy where everyone was throwing papers around and acting like the world was about to end when that question was asked to him.

"I don't drink. Thank you for the hospitality though. Really appreciate it Hiroyuki."

The waitress had finally bought him his drink as she also decided to pour Hiroyuki another glass of Sake as Jiongami was laughing on the inside as he decided to take sips and gulps of his drink as the waitress was about to ask their order. Before Jiongami could answer, Hiroyuki had questioned him, and the question was a question that told Jiongami something about Hiroyuki.

"You seem cool...wanna do a mission together or something sometime?"

It had seemed to Jiongami that Hiroyuki wanted to do a mission or something. He had guessed that maybe because of everything that had led into this, that they would become the best of friends or something. The first friend in an unknown village that was almost new to Jiongami. A more delightful feeling than ever, something that he was willing to accept.

"Sure. We can go on missions. We might be able to form our own little squad with no captain."

He chuckled at his words, but for the most part it was somewhat true though. Life with no rules or regulations, no hesitations and no authorities from the higher-ups was the life that Jiongami had wanted, and a life that he will continue to live while he was still living and breathing that ninja air and pumping that ninja blood inside of him. He took another sip of his flavored water as the taste was outstanding to him. It had almost feel as though there was a little bit of orgasm going inside of his mouth the way the water had tasted. Soothing yet elegant, smooth yet tasty and fruity with different flavors. This was something that he could possibly die for in the long run. ^www^.

He truly did love this place indeed.

{ I should come back here again sometime soon while on my journey; This water is simply to die for! }

Word Count: 1561
Total: 3732

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.