You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vacation Breeze [Yunah/NK] Empty Vacation Breeze [Yunah/NK] Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Julius

Julius

D-rank
A Rough Night Indeed

Cracking her neck and yawning in a purring manner the navy clad shinobi, she whipped her purple locks out of her face as she pulled the window opened and entered her team's hotel room. She hadn't spent much time with them after the boat ride and even then she kept her distance, although it was not completely her choice she lived like a vampire, working all night and sleeping by day. Yunah continued to search for Dameon and her evil bitch sister, her words not Yuko's, while Maigo helped in his own way as he prepared for the Chuunin Exams which were starting in three days. Yuko however didn't take their escapade in small stride. Instead she focused entirely on getting whatever Intel she could on the Hidden Cloud village and the Chuunin Examines that were coming in by the pound. Last night was particularly tiring for her. A nobleman had came from the Mizu no Kuni Daimyo's Court.

Thankfully her mission wasn't to entertain him but rather keep watch over him as one of his guards along with other samurai whilst maintain her male henge form Kiaus, one the nobleman was pleased to have as a familiar face and no it wasn't a pleasant experience for Yuko. The night was long and it only droned on slower than a snail's pace when the nobleman kept stopping at every single table to place bets he wouldn't win then complain to anybody who walked by or globed up more food and drinks like the greedy pig he was as Yuko tried to keep angry customers away from him as well as making sure his 'boss' for the night kept his hands to himself.

"But thank Kami I have vacation days for now" Yuko whispered to herself as she stripped down to her underwear, tossing her dirty clothes into a hamper and crawled into bed with Yunah. While her squad were given two room, both with two beds, Yuko didn't like the pillows they had given them and being the odd cuddlier she is, she couldn't sleep without hugging something so she ventured into Yunah's bed for comfort and warmth. The girl was sound asleep so it was easy for the osada to drift off to sleep for a good few hours.

***Bang Bang Bang***

The serene scene last only till a few hours before noon when a harsh knocking scrambled the oak door. Groaning, Yuko tried to cover her eyes to keep the noise out. She couldn't no wouldn't get up so early. She had only gone to bed just before six in the morning and she'll be damn if she gets up now. But the thunderous noise wouldn't cease and Millefiore was awed that it didn't disturb her shikyo teammate at all. Now jealous of Yunah and feeling particularly irritated her eyes turned to slit as she crawl out of bed now bothering to put any shirts or robes on as her long messy lock were enough to cover her small breasts, she opened the door and growled at who was at it "What the fuck is it?"

A young man stood in the front entry way with a cart beside him. He wore the typical hotel uniform of brown polo shirt an white khakis, average build and height and his hair was like a blood orange. When Yuko glared at him and he took in her overall appearance he squeaked. "Eeep" Oh god this is not what he needed so early in the morning. "U-Uh ma'am glup you're not properly dressed"

Any other time of day Yuko would never allowed to be seen indecent, especially in front of a young man. Heck she wouldn't glare at any poor soul and is typical quite nice to be around but she was caught at a bad time. The woman does a complete 180 change in personality when she is tired or is woken up from her slumber. Yuko leaked a small degree of killing intent as tick marks began to appear around her head "I don't care about how I look just keep your eyes up. What do you want brat and make it quick!?"

The poor kid looked like he was going to cry, not that Yuko gave a shit. "Uwah. . ." He whimpered but looking away to rub his eyes and to pull his shirt over his past because he may or may not react to a seeing a girl in only in her underwear then snapped back at her his face flustered but to determined to look her in the eye (which comically wasn't hard considering he was over six feet and she was barely above five feet on her own) and now down to her breasts. "I'm sorry for waking you Miss Shinobi-san but I had a package for you seen by Mister xxx and he demanded you'd get it immediately"

This helped her simmer down, in only the slightest of course. "Oh well then alright just hand it over and book it"The lad waved his hand away dismissing what she said and told her to step aside. Careful to watch his every move she complied and step to the side holding a very sharp kunai behind her back in case he tried anything but the lad only brought a rolling cart in with a white sheet placed over it. He removed the sheet to reveal a wonderful spread for a nice brunch "Compliments of Mister xxx" he said then took out a jade scroll from underneath and looked at her. She shrugged and pointed to the safe in the closet. The boy did as he was told then left the room.

Tired and quite peckish she took some of the food onto a plate then went to the balcony to sample it. Yuko enjoyed it quite a bit and with the steaming cup of coffee besides her, her mood was once again pleasant and no longer did she feel the confines of exhausted. Once she was finished however she looked back towards Yunah's sleeping form then to the gorgeous view they had of the rolling clouds in the sea of mountains with patches of lush green far and in between then sighed. She didn't have any real plans for her vacation days. No friends in Kumo and no enemies to kill. Maigo left a note that he was going out to train for the exams so he was out of the equation. Though she doubted he would be interesting anyway from what she read in her flies.

Suddenly a light scent fluttered her nostril and she inhaled deeply. A waterfall was nearby and at that moment an idea popped into her head. She looked back at Yunah and giggled; it might do the girl some good after all, a little fun that is. With a goal set in her mind Yuko picked up some clothes and left to the bathroom for a quick shower. About five measly minutes later she exited dressed in a white bikini with her hair down and a light sheer purple tunic cover up. She took some random swimsuits and packed up a backpack with basic necessitates, money, weapons along with some of the brunch for when Yunah woke up. Once she deemed she had everything she needed Yuko looked at Yunah sleeping figure and carried her bridal style with the backpack on the girl's back then left the hotel.

Yuko's outfit:

The trek only took about an hour or two but she managed to reach her destination and Yunah only had a scratch or two, practically nothing (no rather she is probably going to get yelled at for it later). Breathing in deeply Yuko smiled and set up at their hideaway. She had decided to refrain from the family friendly parts of the resort and opted for the one for couples. This one was on the edge of the resort so they complete privacy because the last thing Yuko needed was a bunch of senseless noise. The waterfall towered over them reaching at least a hundred feet in the air leaving a gushing cool spring at it bottom. Ironically there were plenty of lush greenery to provide shade on this oddly boiling summer day but Yuko put up a large umbrella for extra measure

"Wait am I forgetting something?" Yuko looked at her hands and blushed deeply when she saw she had dropped Yunah into the water and she did not look happy. . .

1442~

2Vacation Breeze [Yunah/NK] Empty Re: Vacation Breeze [Yunah/NK] Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:02 pm

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
Being a heavy sleeper ran in Yunah's family. Being one of the head family's at the fuuton shikyo village, meant not only did they get alng of noise around the house, but they also got the luxury of sleeping in, so when you combined those two, over time it just developed into the entire branch of the family being heavy sleepers. However, Yunah hated this trait of her. It was the bane of her existence when she was younger, because her sister whom was typically an early morning type of person, could pull all kinds of pranks on her when she was asleep. However, after her sister left, and as yunah got older. This is why when her body was shocked away by cold water, and the sensation of her drowning, her body knew what to do before she was even knew what was going on. She flailed in the water and got up to the surface with a dissapointed look on her face, as her PJs, and her, were soaked to the bone. That look carried over as she surfaced with a mouth full of water and glared at yuko who could only mutter  "Wait am I forgetting something?" Then blush scattered her face s she noticed yunah glarring at her. Yunah spit the water in her mouth in a stream like form directly at Yuko as she got out of the springs and looked around. Yunah couldn't be too mad at her, with the reaction she had given it seemed she ahd done that on accident, and from the looks of it they were in a private area of the springs, so it didn't seem like Yuko had intended to wake her up rudely, and instant had a pleasant surprised. So Yunah let out a sigh as she said walked over to a small clearing of grass and said. "Well as long as no one's here..." she then began to take off each piece of clothing until she was stark naked. She was at least glad she was freshly waxed... everywhere. She then went and layed out her wet clothes on a rock, and then let herself get back into the spring. Being in the breeze without clothes wasn't too much fun. she then layed against a rock and layed her head back, closing her eyes. She was still a little bit tired from such a long rest.

"So did you bring me out here just to give me a rude awakening or?..." she said, talking to yuko whom was the only other one in their private area. she had to admit, this was a nice little area, and yunah was quite curious as to how much it had cost the other girl in order to bring yunah here. Plus, it did feel nice to relax right after waking up. She didn't have anything to do today. No leads on dameon's were abouts to follow, so she figured she should just take the day off and enjoy herself. Which she was definitely going to have a nice time doing here. Although she wasn't quite sure how she was going to leave here with no clothes, but she figured she would figure that out when she wanted to leave. She tehn openned her eyes and looked over to Yuko, whom was already in a bikini, and apparently ready for this. Yunah gave her a smile and said "Cute bikini. Wish you would have put me in one before you tried to drown me though."

WC:594
Total WC: 594
EP Earned: 0

3Vacation Breeze [Yunah/NK] Empty Re: Vacation Breeze [Yunah/NK] Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:26 pm

Julius

Julius

D-rank
"Oh um hehe um so. . ." Yunah had spit out a small turret of water at her face. Whipping her face Yuko stuttered a bit, embarrassed by her clumsily behavior."Ok alright ah I ah deserved that" However she did not expect the next course of action the shikyo took.She knew Yunah was bold but not to this extent. Still she was quite glad Yunah was a female rather than a man. Yuko may be bisexual but she did have a preference for women so she was more linnet on the two. Yuko despises perverts with a burning passion (even though she is one herself) so she tried to keep her reaction to a minimum. Keyword tried.

"W-wait Yunah wh-what are you doing" Yuko stared at her as her whole body turned a cherry red, then threw at towel at the girl whilst trying to look everywhere but her though it was hard to do so. Being the woman that she was, the osada went through three stages of embarrassment: stage one, excessive staring of anywhere but her face namely the curves or little areas she didn't notice before. Stage two, hiding the fact she stared by rambling inherently while trying to cover up Yunah the best to her ability with said towels (make that about a ten from kami knows where) and looking at everything but Yunah. Finally stage three, cover her nose with her hand and furiously wipe away the nosebleed as several inappropriate fantasies filled her head until ultimately she slapped herself back to reality, nosebleed gone and back as if she never saw the girl naked.

"Eh. . .no that wasn't my intention. I just wanted to" hang out with a female friend that is actually my age and isn't trying to set up marriage meetings or trying to make me quite being a warrior. This is what she mightn't said in exasperation from having lived with servants and older woman most of her life when she was at the palace and not traveling or staying in the bunkers with the samurai. As cold as she can be sometimes she actually was very down to earth and even borderline shy, especially with someone around her age. Course there were other children at the palace but she wasn't friends with any of them. Those who left for the army like her either died or retired. The woman worked as servants or eventually got married to some nice man of a similar class. Those who didn't grew old, set in their ways with no other place to go. That wasn't to say she was without friends but they were more colleagues than anything. The only person she was really close with was her savior but now that she was out and about, she didn't have to be in mission mode all the time, something she was grateful for. So with a light blush Yuko looked to her hands to see she was twiddling her thumbs together as she spoke "I'm always working and you're busy prepping for the exams or finding Dameon so I figured we both could use a break and get to know each other" And no this wasn't a ploy to get Yunah's information for some unsavory purpose, she got what she needed from her files but rather she genuinely wanted to get to know the shikyo.

And one can say if you want someone to open up to you, better do it yourself. Therefore without much reluctance Yuko relaxed her beating heart and grinned at Yunah, doing a quick twirl in her bikini to show it off though she was lacking in a certain department. "Thanks I'm glad I chose this. It's the only thing that shows off my age unlike that ridiculous school girl swimsuit some try to put me in" ignoring the bit about drowning she whistled and grabbed a duffed bag filled with clothes then tossed various swimwear for her to choose from then she sat down on a chair she laid out before taking out various dishes she picked up along the way "You can change into any of these and sorry if some don't fit. I didn't want to go through your stuff without your permission" Taking a bite out of a strawberry she muffled out "I have some food I picked up on the way so feel free to take your pick or we can swim right now. Oh and don't worry I put up a 'Out of Order' sign at the entrance to the path that leads here so nobody disturbs us" She grinned as she mentioned that last bit no doubt imaging the poor fools who wanted to come here.

2246~

4Vacation Breeze [Yunah/NK] Empty Re: Vacation Breeze [Yunah/NK] Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
Yunah giggled as Yuko threw towels at her trying to cover her up. it was cute the way the girl was so flustered at seeing Yunah naked. However, she got the message and took one of the towels and wrapped it around her chest, such that it covered her breasts and lower region. Then she walked over to Yuko, and sat down. Grabbing a bite to eat, before she picked out one of the bikinis and then smiled at the girl. "I appreciate the thought, but there are some things i have to do today" then she wondered off back towards the hotel.
[exit]

5Vacation Breeze [Yunah/NK] Empty Re: Vacation Breeze [Yunah/NK] Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:27 pm

Julius

Julius

D-rank
Yuko blinked at Yunah's response and sighed. She guessed she should've assumed the girl was going to want to train or track down her sister again. Well it wasn't like she could keep Yunah here against her will. Once Yunah was dressed Yuko packed up her things and handed them to her. "Alright Yunah but you know you should take a break from training and looking for her everyone in a while. I have no doubt that we will be seeing them soon. Nor do I think we won't get out alive and you will find your peace or at least I hope. Anyway see you later" Yuko watched as the shikyo walked away to do whatever business she had to attend though she couldn't help but feel a bit dismayed. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to basically kidnap the girl as she didn't know what plans she had but she was getting bored of looking for Dameon and working. Regardless she had some days off so she was going to make the most of it. Finishing up the leftover food the purple haired shinobi took out a book and set up targets. She could read and train at the same time so it wasn't wasteful. For every time she turned the page she tossed a kunai at a target randomly. This went on for a couple hours until a cry of a hawk bleed through the silence and snatched her book out of her hand. "Hey bring that back now". Just great she was chasing a random bird down but she managed to make some clones to take her stuff back to the room as she chased this.

2534~
Trained:
PER D1-D3
STR E3-D3
END E1-E2

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.