You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mailman {C-Rank Mission/Private} Empty Mailman {C-Rank Mission/Private} Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
Mission:

Ruvaak was walking through the lower part of Kumogakure when he was suddenly hit on the top of his head knocking him down on his knee. When he realized what happened he looked around on the ground for what it was that hit him when he saw a small pigeon with a scroll on its back with the Kumogakure symbol branded on it, Ruvaak never was one to go against his Curiosity and so he of course removed the letter from the pigeon and opened it. If it was important or official documentation then he would deliver the letter quickly of course however he had to know what it was, and why this little pigeon was in such a hurry to deliver it, when he looked down to the small pigeon it seemed as though it had got its wits back and noticed the letter from its back was no longer there looking up it saw Ruvaak holding the letter and quickly took off from the direction it came from as if its job was complete. Not wanting to spend all day wondering about the bird Ruvaak opened the scroll, his mind raced with the possibilities of what could be on this scroll as he slowly opened it.

"Dear Recipient,

It is our unfortunate duty to inform you that many of our postmen have become ill and are not able to deliver their packages. Therefore under the order of the Raikage we have issued letters by messenger pigeons to many of our village genin within the village, if you are reading this then you have been chosen and it is your duty to your village to answer the Raikage's call. Please Report to the Post Office immediately to receive packages that you are to deliver as your service to your village.

Thank you,
~Postman Bob"

Hmm, looks like he intercepted a mission from the little pigeon that was meant for one of the Genin of the village but it didn't say who. He decided it would be best to just take this to the post office and explain what it was that happened and how he came in possession of this, and that he wasn't one of the village genin.

2Mailman {C-Rank Mission/Private} Empty Re: Mailman {C-Rank Mission/Private} Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:11 pm

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
When he arrived at the post office he saw many young shinobi dashing in or out of the post office in a great hurry, he had no idea that mail was so important to the people of Kumogakure who could of guess it. As he walked through the doorway of the post office his ears were filled with the loud noises, people shouting and running all over the place, orders being called out, a woman who sat in the back corner of the room crying, so many noises and so many people in such a small room, it was a good thing that Ruvaak wasn't clostepophic. When he was finally able to reach the postmaster he stood looking up at a very tall man who looked very angry behind his calm expression as if the noise was getting to him. "Excuse me Sir" Ruvaak said politely to the man "I'm.." suddenly the man cut him off, "Yeah here are your packages, they need to be delivered by 7pm tonight hurry up" Ruvaak looked at the clock hanging on the wall it was already almost 3 now and there were 15 letters in the stack that the man placed in front of Ruvaak, "Well come on now these letters won't deliver themselves, if they did they wouldn't need me" the man said in a very disgruntled tone. "No you don't understand, I am not a Kumo genin, the bird that was delivering the letter hit me in the head and left this and took off" he left out the part where he took it off the pigeon not wanting to get into trouble "I believe it was meant for someone else, I was merely returning it so you could send it to it's rightful recipient" Ruvaak finish as he pushed the scroll he got from the pigeon across the countertop to the man, before he could turn to leave the man at the counter quickly grabbed his arm. "Look kid I don't care what your excuse is I've heard millions of them today, and I don't even care if your telling the truth" he said with a smug grin, "I have hundreds of letters to get delivered in less than 4 hours the more you stand here arguing the longer it will take to deliver a mere 15 of my hundreds is that too much to ask? how about this you deliver all 15 letters before 7pm and I will pay you 10 ryo per letter, does that sound fair to you?"

430/803

3Mailman {C-Rank Mission/Private} Empty Re: Mailman {C-Rank Mission/Private} Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
Ruvaak thought the man's offer over in his head 150 ryo just for helping deliver a few letters, he decided that it would be acceptable for such a simple task and for the chance to help the village some more. "Ok I'll do it hand me the letters" he said to the man with a grin, "Ok so deliver the letters and be back here by 7 before I close and you will get your pay" the man said as he handed Ruvaak the letters. Ruvaak quickly scanned through the stack of letters to see if he recognized any of his destination and he did notice a few that he did recognize unfortunately they were scattered all over town and he had less than 4 hours to deliver them, "oh yeah, hey kid come back" the man called out as Ruvaak had reached the door, "Not that I don't trust you its just a policy, but I need you to get signatures from each of your deliveries to prove you delivered them" the man said as he handed Ruvaak a small clipboard with a pen tied to it. "you've got to be kidding me" Ruvaak said looking at the man who just shook his head before returning to his desk to give out more letters to other genin.

Not wanting to waste anymore time than he already had, especially since he wanted to get paid for taking his time to help the village that he had no bounds to. As he headed out the door he did his best to organize his stack of letters so that he could do it all in a one way trip, however there were a few he didn't recognize and so he set them to the back and made sure to read the name of the recipient so that if he came across them he could deliver it, as soon as he was all set and organized he took off to his first destination which was also the closest of the 15 the Kumogakure Museum which was only a few blocks from the post office. Arriving at the Museum rather quickly tracking down the owner and getting his signature before giving the man his letter and rushing back out the door to his next destination.

386/1189

4Mailman {C-Rank Mission/Private} Empty Re: Mailman {C-Rank Mission/Private} Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
Ruvaak's task was nearing completion, he was down to his last five and he still had a little under two hours remain before his deadline, and only one of them was an unknown destination. He moved quickly delivering the last of the letters asking a couple of them about the 5th and final letter, only to discover that it was back on the other side of the mountain away from the post office and he was down to a mere forty five minutes, how was he going to deliver the letter and make it back to the other side of the mountain to the post office in only forty five minutes. Running at his top speed not taking any chances he had to be fast, he jumped up to the rooftops so that he wouldn't run into anyone and so that he wouldn't be slowed down by having to turn or run into something or someone. He finally reached his destination in a little over twenty minutes, banging on the door to get someone to answer, when they finally opened the door he quickly handed them the letter and the clipboard, "sign here please" Ruvaak said with urgency in his voice. The lady that answered the door took her sweet time with signing her name, once she was done Ruvaak quickly grabbed the clipboard from her hand and took off back to the post office, he was down to eighteen minutes and wasn't sure if he would make it or not. He burst through the post office door just as the postman was coming around the desk to lock it, "I did it, I delivered them all and got the signatures" Ruvaak said as he tried to catch his breath holding the clipboard up for the man to see. The man looked at the list impressed with the job Ruvaak had down before walking over to the desk and grabbing a small note and handing it to Ruvaak, "Take this to the Administration Building in the morning and you will receive your payment" the man said as he walked Ruvaak to the door, "and thank you very much for your help young man."

367/1556

Mission WC: 1000
Words left: 556
Mission Complete
Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.