You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Tired Eyes (open/training) Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Garuda

D-rank
Garuda sits down, his legs curled up so he leans against his knees, looking out over the Village of the Hidden Leaf. His eyes were hurting after reading so much over the last few days, and his eyes needed some natural light just as much as he needed the fresh air. Library dust isn’t the best thing to be breathing in, after all. With all that time spent peeling over jutsu descriptions over the history of the village, going over the strengths and weaknesses of the Hyuuga jutsus, and reading more about the last Great Ninja War, time to breathe and process everything was necessary. It didn’t help that the light that shone over the entirely of the village was moonlight. However, it felt nicer, smelled fresher and was more refreshing.

It was four months ago when Garuda visited his mother’s grave site, making his blood oath with her and whatever spirits played witness to this event. All he knew, and cared about, was that it was accepted. He had finished his reading for the day, and now he needed to stretch out and move around.

Getting to his feet, Garuda bends over and grabs his ankles to stretch his hamstrings out, slowly rising and stretching upwards before going back down again. He does this three times more, a total of five times, before doing some lunges, squats, situps and pushups. Of these he does 3 sets of 50 each. Not breaking a sweat, Garuda decides to add an extra layer of clothing he brought with him, starting his combat training and shadow boxing.

Taking a deep breath, Garuda closes his eyes and takes a loose stance, similar to what he was taught when he first began learning how to fight. He begins to move, slowly, to allow his muscles to memorize every motion, every fibre learning what a particular position felt like so it could be done again. Every slow breath was a chance for him to use his mind to visualize his body as well, reading his own chakra flow as his body reaches a fixed position, before moving to another with fluidic movement and stiff accuracy.

After that exercise, eyes still closed, he visualizes an opponent, mapping out each point of chakra. With that fixed in his mind, he begins to practise his 32 Palms, trying to use it without getting into the telltale combat stance. Slowly he targets the most vital parts, gunning to cut off chakra flow to the brain from the chest, effectively paralyzing his opponent. He returns to his beginning stance, repeating his movements.

After another round of shadow boxing, Garuda opens his eyes, sensing a presence nearby. It was faint, but it was there. He gets out of his stance and looks around, his current position on the edge of the precipice, where Tsunade’s gaze, the gaze of the Godaime Hokage, is forever fixed on the horizon.

WC: 485

2Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:45 pm

Mr. Alarune

Mr. Alarune

D-rank
Ah, what a beautiful day in the Village Hidden In the Leaves. The sun was shining, people were talking, and the birds were chirping. Those damn dirty birds. Pooping all over the damn place. Anyway, back to the setting, it was a average day in the village. Nothing new was happening. Teams were out training as always, merchants were selling things, and people were, of course, buying them. Then again, not everyone was doing this. For instance, Monamasume was currently walking along the Hokage monuments, exploring what the village had to offer. He wear currently on the top of the Second Hokage's head, sitting down almost childishly as he looked down at the entire village. The view was phenomenonal. His opened, green hawaiian shirt was flowing in the wind. His golden chain necklace and multiple rings were shining in the sunlight. His red slacks, combined with previously mentioned green hawaiian shirt, almost made him look like a watermelon. The fact that his hair was a forest green and had gel in it (making it shiny) didn't help either. While he was enjoying himself, a predicament kept rolling through his rather unorganized mind. He still hadn't gotten any members for his Yakuza yet, and who knows what will happen if he fails to get any.

After thinking over it for all of three seconds, he made a compromise. He'll train and get stronger first, then resolve with trying to go create his own Yakuza. Yes, it was 'genious'....to him atleast. Nonetheless, he stood and stretched before cracking his knuckles. He needed to train, and by fuck he was going to do it. However, before he could even pop his neck, he heard noise. Movement. After looking around, he saw the source. Someone else was up here besides him. He had black hair and was wearing a orange gi with a dark blue under shirt. Was about eight inches shorter then Monamasume, and seemed to weight less as well, but he had a good amount of buff on him. Rather handsome if I do say so myself. He watched as he trained, by himself, ontop of the fifth Hokage's head. He was fast, oh yes, he was, and he was also very fluid too. Monamasume was so captivated by the site that he simply stood there, lazy smirk on his face, eyes half open, and hands in pocket, just watching the younger man have at it. He broke out of his daze, however, when the young man stopped and looked around. As if, he was looking for something. The lone Yakuza merely stood there before slowly approaching him, hands still inside his pockets, still smiling, still looking tired.

452 Words

3Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Garuda

D-rank
Garuda looks right at the... beach prepared person, for lack of a better effort to care about his appearance, gazing at him with a bit of a bitter glare while looking over his shoulder. “And just how long have you been standing there?” Garuda asks, a fist clenched where the stranger couldn’t see.

Garuda didn’t like the idea of being spied upon, even if it was harmless admiration from whomever. It always felt like a personal attack: why not just ask questions or ask to spar or duel instead? After all, Garuda didn’t use his Byakugan that much to begin with, to give the opponent a chance to get ahead, though that never happened that often; Garuda memorized many health charts about where the chakra points were generally located, and a hard enough hit close enough to the chakra point did enough damage to turn an active fight into something akin to kicking a puppy, and nobody likes that.

“I don’t appreciate being watched all that often,” Garuda says. “It’s not a very honourable thing to do. I might be a ninja, but I don’t actively believe in espionage.” He didn’t care what this... person... was thinking or doing; a fight wasn’t out of the question either. Garuda didn’t really feel threatened at this point either, since the guy looked like he was too relaxed to give a damn either which way, however Garuda knew not to take his lax nature to heart, since even rabbits will fight when cornered.

WC: 250
Total: 735

4Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:38 pm

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
Ryuu put his fist into his mouth to stifle his giggles. He had been walking around the house, feeling bored, sighing every now and then and wondering what to do when he came across a book, lying open, in the living room. Curious, he had picked it up only to see a picture of some nude people and and a pretty vivid description of the people doing some very, very naughty things. Wondering for a minute who had left the novella erotica out in the open, he continued to read for a bit and then it all came rushing out...the giggles. It was just so amusing with it's ridiculous racy lines and..and..just everything. Finally after he managed to control himself he put the book back , bored once again after that moment of hilarity. He let out an extra long sigh. Suddenly something slammed into his chest and he gazed confusedly at the totally cute fluff ball there.

"Alright I have had enough of your sighing. Get your crap. We're going out."
Kai informed him with a no-nonsense look on her cute kitty face.
As if reading his thoughts, she huffed and gave him a scratch with her claws.
"Well what are you waiting for? Get going."

Ryuu stared at Kai for a bit before her words finally sunk into his mind and he gave a little, "Yippee!!", ran off to grab Mr. Whiskers, pack his bag with the usual essentials and skipped to the door where Kai was waiting.

They set off with Kai in the lead and Ryuu wondered for a bit about where she was leading him before he shrugged. He'll let her surprise him but he sincerely hoped it was somewhere fun. After a while Ryuujin realized exactly where Kai was leading him.

"Soooo..why are we going to Hokage Mountain?" he asked.

Kai ignored him and Ryuujin opened his mouth to ask again but shut it when Kai shot him a look. He mimed zipping his lips, padlocking it and throwing away the key to which Kai nodded in satisfaction and moved on. Ryuu didn't really have a problem going to the Hokage Mountain since the view was absolutely stunning from there and it was usually very peaceful but at the moment he wasn't looking for peace but excitement. He kept silent though. He was not a masochist and he certainly did not enjoy Kai's scratches. They made it to the top to see that they wouldn't be the only ones there. There were two people there, both weirdly dressed. Giggling slightly at the Hawaiian shirt dude and Mr. Orange and Blue, Ryuu heard Mr. Orange and Blue question Hawaiian shirt about his presence. Hearing how Mr. Orange and Blue didn't appreciate being watched he considered staying hidden until the guy noticed and got upset (which would probably give him the excitement he was craving) or coming out when Kai made the choice for him. She shot him an exasperated look and walked over to Mr. Orange and Blue and sat at his feet. Pouting, Ryuu followed giving a wave to Hawaiian Shirt as he walked by.

words: 533

5Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:43 pm

Mr. Alarune

Mr. Alarune

D-rank
Monamasume couldn't help but let out a friendly chuckle as that mean ole' face met with his and questioned him. The Yakuza slowly came to a stop when he was about six feet away from the slightly shorter man. "Well.....lets see....what day is it today?" Monamasume asked, making a little joke as he stretched out, several cracks being easily heard. "But seriously, I don't know. Don't really have a watch, and wasn't always the best at keeping time to begin with." The older and taller man said smoothly in a non-harmful voice. Honestly, he didn't see what he did wrong. Usually men only get mad at him AFTER he gets drunk and tries to hit on them. The Yakuza, however, did loose some of his smile as the man before him said he was a ninja. 'What a bummer...' He thought to himself, his smile quickly reforming. "It's not like I'm gonna study you or anything. If I was gonna do that, I'd peep at ya when you go to the hot springs." A mere shrug came off the laid-back man's body, still in a joking attitude, wanting to see how far he can annoy this guy.

It was then he heard that little giggle. A young boy, slightly femininate. With a lazy turn of his head, he saw a boy coming up their way, happily giggling at the two of them. He waved at Monamasume, as most young children tend to do. Whether it was him deciding to be nice, or the hot beer he drank the night before, he merely nodded his head at the kid before turning back to the man (Garuda).

WC:288
Total:740

6Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:09 pm

Garuda

D-rank
Garuda was starting to get excited when he heard the man’s bones pop and crack as he stretched. What better way to finish an incomplete training round than to beat the man responsible for causing it to be incomplete?

“I’ll remember not to go to any hot springs near Konoha then,” Garuda replies, hearing the girlish giggle nearby. He then looked down to watch a cat come bounding out of the brush and sit at his feet. Garuda smiled and slowly crouched down, holding his hand out to the cat in a non-threatening way, letting her sniff his hand and establish he wasn’t a threat. Sure, Garuda didn’t know if the cat was similar to a dog in the Inazuka clan’s ranks, but animals always softened his exterior, no matter how hard he tried to play it off.

“Is he yours?” Garuda asked the cat, referring to the boy who waved at the man in the Hawaiian shirt. Garuda looked up to observe the boy. He had never seen him before, then again Garuda rarely went around the village. Garuda takes a knee, getting comfortable, watching the cat’s reactions. All desire to fight, at the moment, drained away. Then again, it could have been a pet lizard or a pet snake.

Looking back up, Garuda watches the man in the Hawaiian shirt. “If we have spectators,” he says, looking at the kid and the cat, “maybe we should let these two stand or sit somewhere a bit of distance back, if we are going to lock up. Given the talent in this village, I have a feeling these two aren’t in a lot of danger.” Garuda begins to gently pet the cat, stroking her back.

WC: 285
Total: 770

OOC: The word you want, Zai, is effeminate.

7Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:27 am

Mr. Alarune

Mr. Alarune

D-rank
Monamasume, being himself, quickly grew bored as he watched the man have fun time with the cat thing. Well this wasn't going anywhere. His smile went away as he observed the little thing. However, his smile returned as a devilish idea came to his head as he quietly drew back, making sure that Mr.Jump Suit over there was preoccupied with the creature. He listened as he was speaking. Saying perhaps they should let the boy and his pet get distance before they begin. After that, Monamasume let out a loud "Naaah!!" As he suddenly came forward with immense speed, with his fingers contorted into a claw-like formation, interrupting the orange-clad warrior after he said talent. As they were so close, it would be almost impossible to dodge or even defend from the sudden attack. And if he somehow did....well shit. If the strike were to hit, they would move a in a sudden fashion, ending it with Monamasume still in position, while the man would still be in the air for another eight meters or so before going to hard stone surface of one of the Hokage's heads.

WC:194
Total:934

10-150=140 Chakra remaining:

OOC: So sorry, I forgot to put the jutsu...this is embarrassing.

Last edited by Mr. Alarune on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:06 am

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
Ryuu watched Mr. Orange (to be honest saying or thinking Mr. Orange and Blue was pretty tiring) hold out his hand for Kai to sniff. Kai wouldn't sniff it, of course, but just by that little action Ryuu approved of the guy and of course Kai wouldn't go up to someone unless she sensed they were alright with her amazing cat senses. He gave a little chuckle at Mr. Orange's question though.

"She's not mine. I'm hers." Ryuu replied, stressing the 'she' and 'her' a bit. Kai could hold a grudge like nobodies business and this guy seemed cool enough.
Kai was not angry at the orange man as Ryuujin had expected. She did, however, shoot Ryuu a look of derision.
"He was talking to me, imbecile.", she said to him rather nastily . In Ryuu's opinion, such nastiness was completely unnecessary .
Ryuu muttered mockingly under his breathe, "He was talking to me.", raising the pitch of his voice as he did so. Kai paid him no mind and he pouted. She, instead, melted into the guy's hand as he started petting her. What heavenly hands!
"Ryuu! We have got to keep this one.", the pleasure in her voice unmistakeable.
Ryuu shook his head and rolled his eyes. The guy could have been evil incarnate but as long as he was good at petting Kai was alright with him.

Both Ryuu and Kai gave a little snort at the thought that they should stand a distance while the two men fought. They could protect themselves. At any rate, the only reason they would stand back a bit would be to get a better view in a more relaxed position with snacks around them. They weren't surprised that the orange man was the one to say that though. He seemed like the kind of person all about 'honour this' and 'honour that'. They were even less surprised when the Hawaiian shirt man didn't even wait until he had finished hearing all of what the orange shirt guy had to say before rushing in. Now this one was clearly a very brash sort of person.

Kai huffed. 'The least he could have done was wait until I was out of the way.' she thought, contradicting her earlier disdain at moving away from the fight.

Ryuu clapped in delight, wondering if Kai would let Mr. Orange protect her, as he was sure to do, or attack him herself and show Mr. Hawaiian Shirt that she wasn't some defenseless cat. At least today was panning out to be interesting. Ryuu, eyes widening in anticipation, sat on the ground and snuggled into Mr. Whiskers.

words: 448

Last edited by Ryuujin on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Colours for talking)

9Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Garuda

D-rank
Garuda glances up, expecting the sneak attack, however the blast of air pressure was unexpected. Picking up the cat, he turns his back to the blast of air, feeling no force more than a gale force wave of harmless air, a simple gust of wind. As soon as Garuda is in the air, he strokes the cat once more before corkscrewing in the air to toss the cat towards the boy. Given that the cat was a ninja pet, similar in style to the Inazuka clan, she would be able to easily handle herself from such a height. However, it became apparent that Garuda needed to start watching the ground underneath him, as it was starting to run out.

However, as easily as a cat, Garuda lands on his feet, inches away from the edge of the ledge, on one of the Hokages’ heads. He hops back up to the top of the cliff, running up the wall by channeling his chakra into his feet where needed using Supernatural Walking Practice. Once back up at the top, the power is switched off, so to speak, and Garuda walks back towards the man.

“Is the cat alright?” he yells to the boy. “I figure that she would be.” There was a minor misunderstanding regarding who was whose, but Garuda didn’t care in the slightest, since he was asking the cat if the boy was hers anyway. Clearly he was right, given the child’s reaction of insult; oh well.

Garuda looks at the man, rubbing his eyes. “Well, in order to make sure you don’t do that again,” he says, cracking his knuckles, “I’d better turn off your chakra flow by beating you senseless, and I know how to make difficult for you to try something fast again.” Garuda folds his hands together and concentrates his chakra, closing his eyes. He opens his eyes, and what was once black is now white, and his chakra flow has increased slightly. “Let’s see how quickly you can move around with my Byakugan in your way.” Garuda takes his fighting stance, open palm out front and closed fist in back, and waves the man on.

WC: 360
Total: 1130

base: 150-5:

OOC: Ryuujin, I was talking to the cat, not you, if you read what I said; I clearly say that I'm asking Kai, "Is he yours".

Last edited by Garuda on Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Con sarnit, Zai...)

10Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:14 am

Mr. Alarune

Mr. Alarune

D-rank
Monamasume laughed as the man was flung away, first starting out as a chuckle before turning into maniac-like laughter. It quickly faded however, as he went on yelling to the boy behind him if the cat was alright. This wasn't want Monamasume wanted. He wanted him to be angry or afraid or anything between those two. Not caring about some freaking cat, even if it were trained to do stuff like bake cake or kill someone or something! He slowly put his hands back into his pockets as the man began saying how fast he can be with the bya-whatever its called. Monamasume really didn't care to be honest. He frowned, and cared not move from his spot. Not afraid of the man, oh no, definitely not. He was more so thinking as to what to do next. His frustration had made his mind go blank on his acts, leaving him there, standing, and looking mildly pissed off. "Hmph....." Was the only sound he made as he turned around and began walking, his annoyed expression not changing as he passed the cat-boy. "There goes my fun." He said aloud, enough for the orange wearing man could hear.

WC:202
Total:1136

11Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
Ryuujin giggled (something he had been doing a lot lately) and clapped as Kai was tossed to him. He didn't move at all as Kai landed on Mr. Whiskers and Kai didn't even bat an eyelash because she was just awesome like that. Ryuu kept his focus on Mr. Orange and Mr. Hawaiian. He was so excited to see a little fight but before he got completely comfortable he opened his backpack taking out some chips and a bottle of apple juice. Then he returned his attention to the two.

"Ooh! A Hyuuga!
" Ryuu gave a little clap after Mr. Orange mentioned using Byakugan. He didn't even bother to question the fact that this one had black eyes instead of the weird but totally cute purple eyes they usually had. As long as he provided good entertainment then who cared about his eye colour. Ryuu lost his excitement, however, when Mr. Hawaiian, turned his back on the Hyuuga muttering about fun disappearing or whatever.

"How dear he! What about my fun? Where am I supposed to get entertainment?" Ryuujin muttered angrily as he glared at the man. He quickly put down his snack (after taking an extra sip of apple juice of course) and stood up taking out an apple from his pack and doing a double take. It wasn't an apple at all but a tomato (how did he even mistake an apple for a tomato, he wondered). A tomato suited his purposes even better than an apple. He eyed Mr. Hawaiian as he walked pass and took aim with a shout.
"Get back and fight you fun ruiner! I didn't pay to see you back out of this fight."
Next to him Kai helpfully commented with a snicker,"You didn't pay at all."
"And don't make up words."
, she added after a couple of seconds.

words: 314

12Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:22 pm

Garuda

D-rank
“Forget him, kid,” Garuda says, his eyes still in Byakugan, the black colouration shifting directly to the purple and grey hue that is traditional to a Hyuuga. “Let the coward scurry away. Besides, if that attack means anything, he’s just a blowhard. How’s the cat?”

Garuda walks over to the boy, an eye, so to speak, still on the Hawaiian-shirted person scurrying away like a cheap bum. He crouches down near them, watching the tomato fly through the air. “I wouldn’t worry about it,” he says, looking at the kitten. “I know you’re feeling scrappy, and I could use the practice and training. Why don’t we have a few rounds? I bet I could neutralize your kitten friend with a nice, gentle petting like earlier, but you know I’m going to give you more than that.”

Garuda takes a few steps back, eyes directly trained on the boy and the cat, eyes indirectly focused on the tomato aimed at the loser in the Hawaiian shirt. He takes an open stance, similar to what the ruiner of the fun started running away from, facing the boy. “Up to you; I don’t attack unprepared opponents. It’s dishonest and dishonourable.”

WC: 197
Total: 1327

OOC: Bye Zai.

13Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:23 pm

Mr. Alarune

Mr. Alarune

D-rank
Monamasume stopped right in his tracks, his right still in the air. “Let the coward scurry away. Besides, if that attack means anything, he’s just a blowhard. How’s the cat?” His left twitched as it repeated in his mind. "Let the coward scurry away." Coward. Veins began to quickly pop out on his forehead as his teeth grinded against each other. Slowly, he turned around and walked back towards them. "Says a member of a inbred clan who thinks that their pretty eyes can save them. All you are is some honourable warrior wannabe. Why don't you just go back home and fuck a sibling like a good little bitch?" He growled, looking dead into the eyes of the smaller kid while aimed, as if, daring him to throw it. If thrown at, Monamasume would simply grab whatever largest piece was stuck to his face and take a bite out of it before throwing it over his shoulder and cleaning the tomato from his eyes if covering them. He walked until he outright passed the child and was, once again, facing Garuda out of rage, being about four feet from him. He said nothing as he got into a fighting stance. Sambo. A grappling fighting style as opposed to Juken, a style based on striking. It seemed obvious this is implied to be a fight of stamina and strength, rather then chakra or jutsu.

WC:237
Total:1373

OOC: Garuda, just stop. Your little comments are unneeded and, if anything, are only going to provoke more conflict and drama. Please. Stop.

14Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:22 pm

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
Ryuu couldn't help but snicker as the unusual Hyuuga called the Mr. Hawaiian a coward and what made it funnier was how angry the man looked with his veins bulging. He couldn't help but wonder if it was possible for the veins to pop out even more. He didn't even bother to answer Mr. Hyuuga (he totally deserved a name change for amusing him) since Kai would probably want to answer herself.

"I'm alright and my boy can take you on any day. I'm Kai and he's Ryuujin. Who are you? It would be nice to know the name of the man we shall be pummeling today." Kai answered for both herself and Ryuu smiling sweetly as she did so. Ever so feisty.

Ryuu after a quick, "Call me Ryuu." and a nod of his head in agreement to a fight, focused his attention on Mr. Hawaiian, smirking at him and (maybe) giggling at his comeback. He caught the man's stare as if challenging him to throw the tomato but Ryuu was already way ahead of him and he watched as the tomato sailed towards the man. He even started singing, "Coward, coward!", under his breath as the man walked pass him, quiet enough that Mr. Hyuuga couldn't hear but loud enough for Mr. Hawaiian to.

words: 224
Total: 1519

Speed: D ~>D-2 725/725
Reaction Time: D ~>D1 325/325
Perception: D-2 ~>D-3 450/450

Total: 1500/1519
Left over: 19

Last edited by Ryuujin on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Tired Eyes (open/training) Empty Re: Tired Eyes (open/training) Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:39 pm

Garuda

D-rank
Garuda grins and pets Kai. “It’s very nice to meet the both of you,” he says, patting Ryuu on the head. Glancing over, he sees the man in the Hawaiian shirt breathing fire, figuratively, as he stops four feet from Garuda, Ryuu and Kai. “I am Kurokaze Garuda,” he answers Kai, in a very authoritative tone, his eyes hardened in their glare at the returning opponent. “I am a side clan member of the Hyuuga, as I’m sure you already know. Kai, you and Ryuu might want to step back, but if he comes at either one of you again, I encourage assistance. After all, if you take your eyes off him, he may try to take you from behind again; I think, Ryuu, you might not like it if this guy did it.”

Garuda turns to face the man in the Hawaiian shirt, smirking with a hard glare, looking at the veins bulging in his head and neck. “Judging by your temper and skill, it looks like you’re nothing more than a child of Oedipus yourself, monkey man,” he says, getting into his combat stance again. Garuda started analyzing the man’s combat stance, noting the openness of hands and posture. Grappler came to mind, especially after the harmless gale that he had expelled previously. Garuda was willing to play that game. “You’ll come to find that the equal playing field will soon rise in my favour, sir,” he says to the man in the Hawaiian shirt. “You may find yourself wrapped in disappointment ere long.”

Garuda keeps his eyes on the man’s chest and hands, watching for the softest of twitches and the slightest motion. If he could avoid the full grasp of each hand, while being mindful of his legs since grapplers are known to use what they can to lock an opponent in a hold, he should be able to keep things interesting. “Raiton,” Garuda says, extending his finger at the man, “Senkōhanabi!” Sparks begin to fly out of his finger, as Garuda sways and turns, the bright light in the dark enough to dazzle his opponent before activating his Byakugan again, his eyes turning white, before lunging in with a series os bicycle kicks (a la Liu Kang) to his opponent’s chest, face, and shoulders. If any sparks land on Garuda’s opponent, the effect depends on reaction to it on the skin or clothing.

WC: 398
Total: 1725
Senkohanabi Duration -5
Byakugan Duration -5

Total Chakra remaining: 140/150

OOC: This thread is meant to have conflict. What else should I do to get you back? And let's not forget that the sun hasn't even thought of rising yet.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.