You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Venrir

Venrir

D-rank
Venrir had woken up in the early morning. Not something special, but it was never a good start. He enjoyed longer nights more than being an early bird. However, today he had a mission listed on his board. Venrir has a special place in his little apartment. It's some sort of office where he pins up important things on one big wall. His most important thing was that mission.
Now, what was it about again? The man had totally forgot. It wasn't on his mind at all. Well, nothing was on his mind. He had been walking around town for a day like an empty vessel. Nothing to his mind, nothing to do. Yet, today, he did.
"Let's take a look at this mission.", he commanded himself to read it again and just when his eyes went over the scroll, he let a grand sigh leave his system. "What was this about? Catching some damned pigs? Such a waste of time. Why can't that old man do it himself? I'm going to take my time for breakfast even if this is a mission.".

Venrir had indeed taken his time to eat a bite. It took him about an hour to find a good place and even an hour more before he left the place. He was surely not waiting for the mission. All the Yamamoto wanted was to be left alone for one day. Maybe then he could sleep until noon and look up at the sky the whole day.
That was not how this day would be spend. Not at all. He had to go search for some pigs. "Better get this over with. The sooner I can do my own thing without such annoying animals."With that he was heading toward the farmer to confirm that he's starting the mission.

On his way, he already noticed that the ground turned more to a muddy and brown consistency than the stone from in the village. Venrir could see the big farm from where he was standing and the urge to protect his nose from the awful smell was big. However, he just walked further and further. His eyes sa the cows in the meadow. Next to them there was a separate part for some horses and then there was an empty section. "Guess that is the pigs' place. No wonder they'd want to run away, this place smells like a dump."
Not far an old man was standing. Probably the farmer, or so Venrir assumed. He maneuvered to the figure avoiding any deep and mushy ground. If he were to fall in it, this mission would be done. No way, he'd be in the right mood.

"Ah! There you are! Are you the bloke that's supposed to find me pigs? You don't seem strong. I don't think you can handle them! They should have send someone better!", the old man didn't know he was signing his death sentence. Venrir's left eyelid began to tremble. "Do you think I wanted to do this. To find your stinking pigs. If you don't like me, do it yourself." His voice was harsh but he didn't shout or scream. The even more irritated man turned around and started to head back. "Boy! You still need to find those pi-!" .
The old farmer was right. It was a mission assigned to him and he had to do it, otherwise, he'd get no money to buy things. How much he hated it, there was no way to not go through with it. "Where do you think I'm headed."He sneered at the farmer. "I'll be back with those pigs of yours."

Now the mission had finally started and he could go get those little demons that made him wake up so early. "Damned pigs... This isn't even a mission..."
Not far he heard some yelps from a woman and possibly the o-words pig in her sentence as well. Venrir wasn't paying attention so he could be wrong. However, he did go to take a look. Just when it hit him, the dirty pig had gotten in the hot springs. Worse, he got in the ladies section. Well, he could use his Hidden Mist Jutsu so no one could see him. Then he couldn't see the pigs either. "Must I really go in there? I don't even care about the hot springs... Or that lady." Too bad for him, the mission required to take all three pigs back and he couldn't wait for the thing to casually walk out.
Without further thought he ran with all his might into the room.  Well, how's that, every person had already left due to a pig being there. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.
Venrir had chased the little beast for about ten minutes. "Damn these things are fast." But finally he had cornered the pink animal. "You're coming with me.", the pig was swung under his arm and directly brought back to it's owner. The farm wasn't that far from the hot spring. Just about five minutes.

Venrir clapped his hands and readied himself to find the next one. His mind had convinced him that there must be a pig close to the first restaurants. So that was where he went and yes, his brain was correct. An innocent pig was just rolling about in the restaurants trash. This one wasn't hard to catch, it was all distracted by the dirt. "There is only one piglet left." What was he lucky he stumbled upon the las tone on his way to the farmer. The piggy was homesick or so Venrir thought. He ran begin the last pig leading it right back to it's cage. "There you go old man. All three piglets." Before the farmer could even say a word Venrir was away.

997/600

Remaining WC used for Stat Training
END E – 0 > E – 1: 75/75
END E - 1 > E - 2: 150/150
SPD E – 0 > E – 1: 75/75
PER: E – 0 > E – 1: 75/75

[EXIT THREAD]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.