You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Empty Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:34 am

Vesta

Vesta

D-rank
Okay so i am basically at a loss for where i want Yuki to go, and what to do... As of Right now her plans are to just be with her squad... Which isn't much... SO I WANT YOUR HELP! PLEASE post suggestions of what i should do with Yuki, and Where i should go with her....

Some ideas i have:
~ Some of her family not actually being dead
They hate her for leaving them?

Some things that are a close possibility
~Rivalry with Yomi
~Raise hell with Squad 3
~Become a badass Genin that tanks the shit out of everything, and then keep going

Ideas you guys have come up with:
~nothing because you all suck... (haha jk <3)

2Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Empty Re: Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:12 am

Vesta

Vesta

D-rank
bump because i really want your suggestions

3Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Empty Re: Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:36 am

Noel

Noel

D-rank
Yuki should get a boyfriend and then never ever let him go anywhere he wants to without her and ruin his life until eventually she is done with him and moves on

4Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Empty Re: Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:00 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
She should be my bodyguard o.o

5Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Empty Re: Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:03 am

Kyohei

Kyohei

D-rank
My servant <3

6Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Empty Re: Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:09 am

Haru Soseiji

Haru Soseiji

D-rank
Having a vauge friendship/ competativeness with Haru and Hai that way they have someone else to train with? (will actually be in Iwa)

7Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Empty Re: Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
I like Cals idea execept the dumping me part...Sign me up for LOVEFEST

8Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Empty Re: Yuki's Plot(Please Read) Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
YuuxJet fling nyah?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.