You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

etai

D-rank
nothing in the title is true. my name isn't jared, i'm not 19, and i know how to read. i just liked that vine.

i used to be on this site, i was one of the original members, then after it got hacked the second time and everyone moved to naruto mirage/legacy, i joined that, then after school started again i had to leave that to focus on studies. however, i'm back, kind of. creating a character is up in the air for now, but right now i'm just chillin, relaxing out, maxing all cool. you know how it be.

tell me who ur favorite rapper is and ur favorite song by them. mine is save dat money by lil dicky.

Hyde

Hyde

D-rank
Welcome. And I dislike rap.

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
im just here for the ryo

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
that joke was in bad taste so i will just say that and take my ryo and go

Kinoe

Kinoe

D-rank
Welcome

Hanza

Hanza

D-rank
Welcome back! I like Eminem, his new album Revival is very good! I’d recommend “In Your Head” is a good song from that one.

Sumire

Sumire

D-rank
Welcome back to saga! I don't think I have a favorite rapper right now but I do like Semi Cinematic By Caleon Fox right now. Also, that's my favorite vine!

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Sadly rap is not a taste I indulge in. But welcome to the site nonetheless. Currently I'm into Dyathon if that means anything.

Kahou Karisuma

Kahou Karisuma

D-rank
Welcome not-19-year-old-not-jared-who-can-read. I recently came back as well, just searching for my old topics.

When it comes to rap, I have plenty of likes, but they are totally random but definitely not "lil-dicky" style. In my opinion that's no RAP (Rhythm and Poetry).

@Sumire - Eminem is good indeed, I prefer his old songs but cannot say I've listened too much to his new ones. Among favs: Cleaning out my closet, Mocking bird, Whenever I'm gone.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.