You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
It was night time in the area know around the Takigarue villagers as Lake Eternia. The sky was clear showing a full view of the moon and stars in the heavens. A silver haired boy was running through the think forest that surrounded the lake.

Sozo was wearing his usual clothing for the peace of mind he has when on vacation. He had his sunglasses up on his head keeping his silver hair out of his eyes. Now both his crimson and sky blue eyes were now open in to the public to see. He had blue and white plaid swim trunks with black shinobi sandals. He was wearing a white sleeveless hoodie that as fully unzipped.

Sozo was running on the branches of the trees glowing vegetation on the trees was lighting Sozo's path to the lake. Sozo ran on the trunks which felt like was forever. But in reality was only a few minuets at most. He jumped off the tree branch when he reached the end of the forest and the begging of Lake Eternia. Sozo was looking for a place to sleep for the night which brought him here. It was nice and calm night it was almost perfect he would dare to say.

Sozo looked at the lake and in the center of the lake and stood in the middle of the moon's reflection. He fell onto his back making a loud splash as he body hit the water. Sozo soon realized that he left his hoodie on and its now wet. He cursed at himself for spacing out at the moon. He held his left arm up to the moon and just got lost in his thought. Since there was nothing else for him to do but enjoy this nice night that he was given.

Spoiler:

145/150

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
a loud crashing noise could be heard on the opposite side of the lake from sozo. it was the unmistakable of water smashing into something, mixed with the sound of a tree being obliterated. this force was water was constructed in the form of a water dragon, and this dragon had one target. santaku mikasa. Mikasa had made a deal with some local towns people for some info on the whereabouts of a family she was after. however this group of towns people had turned out to be a group of bandits instead, and once she arrived at their meeting place, their boss attack her on the spot, and now here she was in the middle of the forest, with this dragon  pushing her farther and farther away. the dragon roared and went in for a charge again, coming above her and then angling down at the last second. she jumped backwards, just in time. she slid for a little bit before she stood up once more, the expression on her face wasn't freight for her life, oh no, mikasa wasn't in the least bit scared. The look on her face was much more terrifying. it was the look of concentrated anger. it was a look that would make a thousand men drop dead, if it could. she was angry because she had been betrayed. the dragons face slowly reformed back together after having smashed into the ground, then it charged her once more, flying low this time to prevent her from jumping backwards as she had before. the wings on her back unfolded, and gave on strong thrust forwards using the air as a pushing off point, and she began flight. a dark smirk on her face appeared as it looked like she had out smarted her opponents attack once more. however at the last moment the dragon shot upwards at her, plowing right into her, and sending her backwards and astounding speeds. luckily she had been flying in the same direction as the dragon so her damages weren't that bad. her back skimmed a crossed the water painfully and her mind instantly reacted by twisting her body, and focusing chakra into her hands and her feet, then she pressed hard won on the water in order to spot her motion. once she finally come to a stop she was in the middle of the lake, the moon glowing brightly on her, as her opponent came out of the forest and began walking towards her. "you know what you little shit head? i'm tired of your games" she said, her voice filled with angry and rage, but with a kind of clam and objectiveness about her. she raised her hand and held it out, as if she had something to show the world that might possibly be hiding in her tiny palm. however there was nothing there, but soon a small black ball of chakra began to appear. around this time her opponent was standing on the water. the dragon began to come towards mikasa. her face didn't change expressions at all, she didn't even flinch. no instead she simply raised her other hand and fired raiton chakra out of it, with an added kicker, a little more extra chakra. a raiton bolt shot out of her hand and traveled through the water dragon, then it jumped from the tail of the dragon directly in his face, instantly burning his face and making him lose concentration, the dragon fell. in her left palm now a black bird stood, with an ominous purple glow about it. she lifted the bird up gently and let it take flight, then she turned to the 4 bandits remaining and gave them a look of death.

WC 628
Chakra-30
120 left.

Justu used (can be found im my library) Raven wind, and lightning charge

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo heard noise of what seemed like a battle going on in the opposite direction off him. The sounds where that of a water smashing into trees and obliterating them. Sozo didn't move from his spot in the middle of the lake. As his lifted himself upon to the water again and looked in the direction that the sounds were coming from. Sozo didn't move since he didn't want to really get involved into a fight that had no purpose in the fight. The sounds of the fighting got closer and closer Sozo knew what that meant for him. He sighed at the thought and soon what he didn't want happening happened. A female with what appeared to be black wings got hit by a water dragon and started sliding on the surface of the lake.

She twisted her body in order to get to her feet she almost slid into Sozo till he placed his right arm out to gently stop her. Silver flames danced around his left forearm his arm started to change. It grew a few inches in size as it became a claw that the lower part of his forearm was now covered in fur. The silver flames stopped dance as Sozo's transformation was done. He silently stepped to the left of the winged female. Sozo was left speechless as he looked over at her in the moon light a small smile appeared on his face just for a second. As his face turned cold as the five bandits who Sozo assumed were attack the winged stranger standing next to him in the moonlight she spoke something to the bandits in a calm rage tone to it. As Sozo began to walk to the four bandits that were standing in a group as the stranger and the water dragon user started to battle. Sozo had no fears about this battle one of the bandits rushed Sozo and drew his rusty katana. The bandit used the cloning just to have five clones rush Sozo as he removed his hoodie so he didn't stain it with the bandits blood. The bandit jumped in the air while all the clones rushed him. But Sozo saw through the plan as none of the images running at him made any ripples on the lake when they moved. So he only kept focus on the only person making ripples on the lake.

Five clones that rushed Sozo did rushing downward slash on all sides of him as they vanished. Sozo looked up to see the bandit in the air Sozo gave a calm smile as he thrusted his left claw in to the belly of the bandit. Blood began spilling from the wound Sozo looked at the bandit in the face seeing the light in his eyes fading quickly. As he was dying he dropped his rusty sword Sozo caught it and tossed the limp corps to the side. After he put some chakra into it for the substitution jutsu as he thought that he would need it. Sozo took his eyes of the other three bandits to see that the winged person beat the water dragon user and turn her focus on the three remaining bandits. Sozo was taken by surprise as a bandit tackled Sozo into the lake. Sozo and the bandit were less than a meter away from each other. Sozo tried to throw the rusty katana but hte bandit just brushed it away as he began the hand seals for the thousand needles of water.

Sozo's eyes were still calm no signs of fear he was read to leave this world but it was a shame that he would leave it this way on such a nice day. The bandit began to swim away as all the needles began to launch at Sozo. The bandit came out of the water and saw that the lake where Sozo was at started to become red with blood. The bandit has a smug arrogant grin on his face as he looked at the winged lady with who had a black bird with a ominous purple glow to it. He watched as it took flight forgetting about the dead body that Sozo used as a replacement jutsu was behind him.

715/1018

125/150

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
the black raven fly in a small circle around mikasa, as she made sure she had full control of it, but then a man with what appeared to be a wolf's arm ran forwards, this intrigued her. why had this wolf man decided to enter the fray, and why had he taken her side?  she had had no idea he was there and so he could have easily just stabbed her and been done with it. but he didn't instead he ran towards the bandits, catching there attention as one ran towards him, creating several none physical clones, that much was easy to see as his clones made no ripple as they stepped on the water, then one of them jumped in the air, this jump of course had left a ripple on the water and thus making it easy to decode that that one was the original. the wolfman seemed to deduce this as well as he wasn't even phased when the illusions attacked him, and then vanished. he simply stuck his arm up and skewered the bandit, but by now another bandit was running his way, and by the time he managed to toss the first body aside, he was tackeled into the lake, then a few seconds later the first bandit surfaced gasping for air, as blood began to pool around him. well that was short lived. it seems the wolf man gave his life for a girl he had never meet, and the pathetic excuse for a man could only manage one bandit. Mikasa sighed as she willed her bird over to the man who had just surfaced only 5 meters away from him, the bird left a deep gash on the man's neck going from the left side, to the front, then to the right side before the cut ended. mikasa knew that this was enough to kill the man, and she watched him begin to coke on his own blood, and start drowning as well as the blood escaped his body. then she looked up to the 4 bandits remaining, the leader now fighting through the pain and openning his eyes. he let out a battle cry, that was nothing more than an angry yell, however it was cut short. suddenly blood spewed out of all of their necks, as her bird returned and landed on her shoulder. it had left the same cut onto all of their necks, cutting the carotid artery on both sides of the neck, sending blood gushing outwards. her black bird landed on her shoulder as she let out the words "That ought to teach bandits like you not to fuck with me" then she turned around with her bird still on her shoulder and began walked towards the opposite edge of the lake, leaving the bandits to die choking on their own blood.

WC: 479
Chakra used: 5

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was looking up at the sky not a care in the world which was funny since he was facing three bandits with a person he doesn't even know. He would have let out a sigh if he wasn't playing dead with since he switched places with bandits body he killed just before. Sozo's sights where on the black bird that was flying around. Sozo was curious to see what this little bird could do to the bandits that had their sights focused on the woman with the bird flying around her. The bandit surfaced from the lake gasping for air. Sozo watched the black bird fly five meters away from the bandit who just surfaced the lake. Then in a matter of seconds there was a gash on his neck that severed his carotid artery. Sozo's face was calm as he heard the bandit choking on his own blood. As he hit the lake surface his blood mixing with the other blood of the bandit. Sozo looked over to see that his shirt started to turn red from the blood in the lake.

Sozo looked over as he heard a would be war cry but was only a sad angry yell. Just as it just died only to hear the sound of his neck getting sliced by the bird the winged stranger was using. Sozo saw the other two bandits get their necks sliced. As well as them choking on their blood Sozo stud up as the winged stranger began walking to the opposite side of the lake. Sozo got up and walked over to pick up his now blood stain sleeveless hoodie. He sighed as he thought to himself its part of the life of being a shinobi I guess. Well at least I wasn't with those bandits or I could be dead right now. Sozo started to walk behind the winged women. Silver flames engulfed Sozo's arm as it turned back to his normal arm. He was walking normally as he wasn't in any real hurry to catch her "Wait." Sozo yelled at the women hopping to get her attention. "I'm Sagara Sozo." He said as he placed his right hand over his hart and his left behind his torso in a bowing motion. "And you are who if you dont mind me asking?" He asked curiously.

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
ripples spread a crossed the water, as mikasa eyed the sky. her gaze dark and terrifying, the men behind her choking on their own blood as she walked away without a care. it was dark, in more than one sense. yes it was night, but her actions, her mercilessness, that gave the air around her a shroud that was unmistakable. her white dress flowed behind her and her wings tucked into their usual position. as she walked on. this fight had had one variable that she hadn't accounted for however, and that was the strange wolf boy that had ran up and mercilessly skewered one of the bandits, before dying a quick death himself. had she not been so intent on the slaughter of the others, she might have actually laughed at the scenario. the boy displayed power and skill, and to have it showed down his throat in a mere matter of seconds,by just some low life bandit whom she killed seconds later. as mikasa walked she continued to let her mind trail. she was allowed and so her thoughts could wander. however she did rank the reins back when her mind veered too closely to subjects that she would rather leave untouched. in mid thought however she was interrupted. "Wait." in that very moment when she heard the words behind her, she spun around her bird bolting off her shoulder and aimed at the voice she had heard. by the time she managed to turn around and actually see the bird would have reached it target. gently grazing the left side of the man's neck, leaving nothing more than a slight cut, but still enough to draw blood. she extended her hand outwards, her hand in an open palm, as if she was saying stop, but her hand was a tad more relaxed for that to be the message she was sending... no, this pose was very very similar to that she had made when lighting shot out of her hand and hit the dragon earlier. then she dress slowly caught up with the rest of her flowing gently back into it's place. "I'm Sagara Sozo. And you are who if you dont mind me asking?" she scanned the boy in front of her over. she recognized him. it was the wolf boy from earlier, who had tried so valiantly to save her. so he hadn't died after all? hmm, with that power and some training he could actually be of some use to her. maybe she could convince him to come with her? she let out a slight grin, one that was dark, yes, but there was something else more behind it, a hint of enjoyment? amusement? no one could know for sure. "So your not dead then?" Mikasa aloud, her voice wasn't a shout, but it wasn't a whisper either, it was somewhere in between, it had a hint of amusement in it, as well as a hint of curiosity. he had fooled her, just as he had fooled those bandits, he could definitely be useful indeed. given that he outsmarted her, he at least deserved to had his questions answered. "my name you say? well that depends on what i am too you. those who fear me call me the Angel of Darkness. Those who follow me call me their Goddess. as for my other name. i don't tend to share that one, however since you fooled me into thinking you were dead, i shall give you my given name. those from my past know me by Santaku, Mikasa..." she said, still holding her hand up, not moving it from pointing it directly at his face. unless he had been following her around for awhile, he would not know that their were only a few tricks she had up her sleeve. now of course she was working on developing more, but that took time, and sometimes money, two things which she often didn't have a lot of. her bird would be hovering silently 2 meters directly behind the man, waiting for her to give the motion to cut him into ribbons. "Now that i have awnsered your question. you will answer mine. what are you doing here? what do you want from me? and why did you attempt to protect me?... also one more little tiny thing i should inform you of. if you attempt to mmove any muscle in a violent action directed at me, i will kill you here and now. faster than you can even draw a kunai from it's holster." she said after pausing for a moment. making sure to speak that last part in a bit darker and more serious tone of voice, so that he got the message. she was not to be fucked with. however she didn't want to kill the man just yet. she was still curious about him, and what a waste it would be to have to kill someone that she could possibly acquire information from.

WC:843

Chakra:-5 for maintain Raven wind.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
The night was dark it wasn't what Sozo was expecting to enter a fight when he went to the lake. He must have getting soft thanks to his time off and no longer being in the Kirigakrue No Sato any more. He watched as the winged lady tucked her wings in as she walked Sozo was in aw of her beauty so much he lost focus all everything else going one around him. Till he heard the sound of water getting disturbed by some quick movement. Before he knew it he felt a warm liquid running down his neck. He placed his left hand to cover the cut. Then he felt something warm running down his nose he began to blush as he covered his right hand. Trying to hide the fact he had a bloody nose. He didn't want the stranger to think he was a pervert. He saw what he did to those four bandits and didn't want to end up like them.

He raised his head with his nose still covered he noticed that the bird that was on her shoulder was missing. He looked around the front of him looking for it he looked in the air when he didn't see it he thought about it. It must be behind me. She truly is someone I don't want to mess with right now. Sozo thought to himself. "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you. I was only going to ask you why those bandits and you were fighting?" Sozo asked in a calm manner as he didn't want to give the woman any reasons to attack him. But Sozo was a pleased that she thought he was dead so his plan could have worked if he entered the fight. He then was began to wonder why he didn't enter the fight with the woman. Its not like she really need his help and it wasn't really his fight but when he killed that one bandit it became his fight so why did he just stand back and watch.

The female's voice broke him of his endless thought of the fight "So you're not dead then?" her tone was that of amusement and curiousness. Sozo let out a small laugh "Thankfully not. So if you're wondering on what caused the blood to taint this lake" Sozo pointed to the area where he switched places with bandit he killed "When I ran my arm through the bandit I also put my chakra in him when I saw the light leave his eyes. I figured that would be the best thing to do at the time." Sozo told the woman.

"my name you say? well that depends on what i am too you. those who fear me call me the Angel of Darkness. Those who follow me call me their Goddess. as for my other name. i don't tend to share that one, however since you fooled me into thinking you were dead, i shall give you my given name. those from my past know me by Santaku, Mikasa..." Sozo responded "The Goddess Santaku, Mikasa hmmm that has a nice ring to it."

"Now that i have awnsered your question. you will answer mine. what are you doing here? what do you want from me? and why did you attempt to protect me?... also one more little tiny thing i should inform you of. if you attempt to move any muscle in a violent action directed at me, i will kill you here and now. faster than you can even draw a kunai from it's holster." The last part was darker than the any other part of her speech. Sozo placed his hands in the air as he walked a few steps forward from where he was "Thats fair but know I don't want to hurt you or more correctly I can't hurt you. As fore what am I doing here I was looking for a place to sleep when you and the bandits started fighting here. I want nothing from you. I couldn't really stand by and watch five bandits gang up on someone and not do anything about it. My parents would turn in their graves if they saw that. I know I see that your bird is out of my sight so it must be behind me somewhere. Also why would I try to hurt you after I tried to help you fight those bandits." Sozo waited to see if she would call back her bird or not right now he didn't want to fight anyone he just really wanted to get some sleep but now that was more than likely not going to happen anytime soon.

WC 825/2,252

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
Mikasa watched the man with deadly intent.  her hand still raised and her bird ready to strike. then he raised his hand, and the walked forwards. he didn't seem to be on the offensive, but then again this could just be a ploy. Mikasa sent a tiny amount of raiton chakra into her hand, enough to make the lightning crackle between her fingers. this was meant to be his visual warning signal to NOT take another step closer. or at least until she could him he could. just then he stopped."Thats fair but know I don't want to hurt you or more correctly I can't hurt you. As fore what am I doing here I was looking for a place to sleep when you and the bandits started fighting here. I want nothing from you. I couldn't really stand by and watch five bandits gang up on someone and not do anything about it. My parents would turn in their graves if they saw that. I know I see that your bird is out of my sight so it must be behind me somewhere. Also why would I try to hurt you after I tried to help you fight those bandits."  he had proved a valid point. but these bandits had betrayed her just the same, and having two betrayals in one night isn't always a fun thing to have. however, he apparently had no intentions of hurting her, and she did need someone to help in case someone came after her wings in the night. she was growing desperately tired, and bandits were typically a problem in the night for her, and as before she had seen he could prove to be an asset. Mikasa let her hand fall to her side as she finally made up her mind. she slowly walked forwards until she stood about 1.5 meters in front of him, and held out her hand, as if she were helping someone up. her bird sat perched in her hand in the blink of and eye, facing him. then it began to swirl, slowing collapsing in on itself. then it vanished. "You said that Goddess, had a nice ring to it did you not?... well if that is the case, why don't you stand by my side for the time being. i could use your particular skill set, you seem to excel in close range combat, and also have a brilliant mind. you skills will come in handy... so what do you say? will you join me?" Mikasa said with her hand still extended, and her striking black wings tucked in their usual spot, her white dress flowing behind her as a slight breeze picked up, putting mikasa downwind from Sozo. this was her offer. for Sagara Sozo  to fight along side the Goddess, the Angel that has tormented so many. she was dark, and had that aura about her, but there was something else there too, it was probably given of by the wings, it was an aura of something heavenly, something one would think only one sent from above would bring about.

WC: 525

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
The sound of the dying bandits in the background stopped as the night grew silent. It became more ominous. As Sozo stepped closer to Mikasa he heard the sound of Riton chakra he stopped and took a few steps back. He didn't want to make her feel like he was trying to do anything to harm her and that he truly just wanted to help. Sozo was being foolish to think that stepping closer to a stranger who was just attacked was a good thing to do. No matter how much he tried to make himself seem unthreatening to her. So he knew that her response was justified and he understood why she was being hostile to him. As he stepped back in a calm gentle tone he spoke "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. Pleas forgive me and my stupidity."

Sozo watched as Mikasa stepped closer and closer he fought the urge he had to step back. But he didn't the woman was now a meter and a half away from him. She held out her hand as if she was going to help someone out of the water. Just then her bird that was out of Sozo's sight flew past him and perched on Mikasa's hand it turned around and looked at him. As it began to swirl around and then it vanished in thin air. Sozo was in somewhat aw of the jutsu and how useful it could be in combat as he had just witnessed with his own eyes. But the sound of Mikasa's voice brought him back to reality and out of his aw struck thoughts of the bird that just vanished. "You said that Goddess, had a nice ring to it did you not?... well if that is the case, why don't you stand by my side for the time being. i could use your particular skill set, you seem to excel in close range combat, and also have a brilliant mind. you skills will come in handy... so what do you say? will you join me?" Mikasa's spoke with her hand held out in front of Sozo.

Sozo thought about what she said for a few moments taking in every thing that happened just a few moments ago. Then he began to laugh uncontrollably when it just registered in his mind what she just said about his mind. " You are the forth person to ever really tell me I have a brilliant mind. So thanks. Then Sozo grabbed Mikasa's extended hand and shook it then he twisted it so her back hand was on top and gently kissed it. He knew he was going to regret doing that later but it was worth it to him. "I'll stand by your side as long as you need me or want me to." The sudden breeze moved moved his hair around so he took his hands and moved it around to make it feel like it was back in place. He looked at the woman again noticing that she looked tired. But she probably didn't want to sleep after just getting attacked by bandits. "You look tired if you want you can sleep and I'll look after you while you sleep. In case more bandits come looking for you." Sozo spoke while looking back at the dead bodies of the bandits Mikasa killed.

WC 588/2840

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
Mikasa Listened to Sozo, as he graciously accepted her offer, then he bent down and kissed her hand. A smile appeared a crossed Mikasa face. she had a lot of plans for the boy and he, but first she needed to gain strength. she was weak in comparison to some of the powers out there, and she knew this full well. so now that she had someone standing by her it was on to her next objective, Power. she turned around and began slowly walking away towards the opposite side of the lake. she and trailing behind motioned for Sozo to follow her. once he would catch up with her she would speak "Sleep would be nice. however i don't except you to stay awake to protect me... just sleep lightly in case of trouble." she paused for a moment to let that sink into sozo's head. from a simple glance at him, he looked to travel a lot, so keeping on his toes while she slept shouldn't be a big issue for him at all. "now that i have you following me, we shall move onto my objective... i need to gain power... this will mean challenging others of equal strength to mine in order to gain it... are you prepared for this?" she said allowed. although instead of it coming out as a question of weather he was truly ready for this, it was more of a command... GET READY... just then she would find her foot to tap the shore, but she wouldn't stop, she would keep going into the forest "Come Sozo... we will find a place to sleep in here..." then she would enter the forest. continuing to walk, and not slowing down at all... hell this entire time she hadn't even checked to see if sozo was following her or not. she had simply assumed. then she would find a place to sleep tonight.

[exit thread]

WC: 325
Total WC: 2800
-2k for 2 C-rank justu
-600 for 1 D-rank justu
-150 for e->E-1 Speed, and Reaction time

50 words left over useless

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo watched as a smile surfaced on Mikasa's face he was a bit surprised by this. He was thinking she would have hit him or something but he wasn't mad that she smiled at what he did. Mikasa turned around and started to walk away motioning Sozo to follow her. He was always a few steps behind her as he wasn't in need to catch up to her as he could still hear her speaking to him. "Sleep would be nice. however i don't except you to stay awake to protect me... just sleep lightly in case of trouble." Mikasa told Sozo. But Sozo only gave a small shrug of the shoulders it was really no big deal for him but he wouldn't pass up the chance to sleep. But what she told him next gave him made him think back to when he was just a kid and his father started to train him in the way of the Sagara clan. So he would be ready for a fight when the time came for him to fight for his new master. Then he followed Mikasa into the forest looking for a place to sleep for the night. When they found a place to sleep he fell asleep on the left of Mikasa but he was still fully aware of what was going on around him. Incase he need to act fast if someone came out to attack them at night.

[exit]
2-C rank jutsu=2,000
Speed D=>D-2= 725 &75 ryo
275 left over

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.