You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
"Would you like more tea Raikage-sama?"

Right beside Sanosuke was a female serf with her hair auburn hair tied hastly in a pony tail, with a tray of green chai herbal teal on it. She bowed low to the young kage to the point that Sanosuke wondered if the tea would fall off from how low the woman was bowing. It would have been a shame too, the Tsukino family made rather exquisite chai tea. A simple nod was what Sanosuke gave to the woman as he used his right hand to take one hot cup from the tray. Cupping the tea in his hands, Sanosuke blew on it gently so it wouldn't burn his lips as he took his first sips. "Thank you very much. Tell Mifune-san that I shouldn't be here any longer if he feels that I am intruding on his property for too long." Sanosuke said with a smile to the woman after he finished drinking his tea. He had come to the temple all of the time as a genin to train, and he really didn't want to impose Mifune Tsukino, a clanhead and partial owner of the estate for him to drop in anytime he wanted to. But he needed this area to train a new genin that has been showing promise throughout the academy of Kumogakure no Sato.

"Do not be ridiculous my lord. Mifune-dono has always welcomed your company ever since you were a genin yourself." The woman smiled herself before exiting to leave the braided hair kage to his thoughts.

As the screen door closed to have Sanosuke looking out of the front gate of the estate where visitors whom have made the trek can get a view of the gigantic household of the Tsukino clan, he looked up to see Navi flying around outside playing with the snow. The young wasp was darting through the snow moving faster and faster. Navi's color was almost that of the snow itself, so a passerby could easily confuse Navi's moving form as a single snowflake that had a mind of its own. It was already snowing in Kumo. It didn't shock Sanosuke since they were the village of the mountains, and so winter would normally come quicker for them than the other hidden villages. It just meant that training overall would be a bit difficult; especially for new genin. Sanosuke yawned as rubbed his arms a bit to keep himself warm. Fortunately, Sanosuke had gotten himself in the habit of wearing his Raikage robes whenever he would go anywhere public. They were more than enough to fend off the annoyance of the cold. He wondered if the genin that he requested to meet with him would be able to make it to the temple in these harsh conditions. It was hard enough already to get to them temple with worrying about electrified currents that flow freely from the gigantic rocks that loiter the pathway to the temple. But the foot of snow that comes to Kumogakure would not only amplify the electricity in the area, it'll also disguise the rocks that are giving off the electricity as simple hills of snow.

A hard task indeed, but this will show Sanosuke the incoming genin's resolve. Taking another sip from his tea, Sanosuke tilted his cap so that the snow wouldn't get in his eyes. Kurai Usagi... Sanosuke thought to himself as he continued his watch of anything that might resemble a genin trudging through the snow.

Kurai Usagi

Kurai Usagi

D-rank
"Bastard..."  

Left Foot, Right Foot(Kurai/Training/Private) Allen_02_zps07dc0d00

The white-haired young man walked trough the dangerous path, snow falling from the sky, settling on the black cloak that was covering his head. His eyes barely narrowed, barely opened but focused on his surroundings. After all, this was not a good road to lose yourself in day-dreaming and Usagi was never one to daydream anyway. The sound of thunder kept making him blink, with every step his heart beating faster "What a nice place" he muttered to himself, the only other people in the area being the Tsukino clansmen. Lightning struck nearby him, rocks falling from the hill in his path. He stopped letting the snow and rocks clear out and stared up at the sky his eyes now wide open. They flared with annoyance, this time of the year was never Usagi's favorite time. Everything was cold, sloppy, deadly and yet some people loved the peace that surrounded it. He wouldn't deny the beauty of it however, the sight of the temple surrounded by snow and lightning was something unique, but just like every single thing that presents itself in such a manner , it will kill you if you're not aware.

Left Foot, Right Foot(Kurai/Training/Private) MULO9s_zpsd1690e37

The path was clear now, the falling rocks revealing a trap set up for him by nature, covered up by snow. It's nice knowing the clouds that cover the sky in this land are protecting the people. Or who knows, maybe the sky was threatened by Usagi's mean look. He didn't think of it too much as he continued on his trip. The young man didn't like to let people wait for him too much and the person he was supposed to meet wasn't one to play around with. The Raikage, leader of Kumogakure, lord of Kaminari no Kuni and sensei for today. "Bastard.." again curses towards him for picking such a place at such a time. "I may be held back by my stupid actions and logic but i'm sure as hell that i won't be held back by fear".

As he advanced closer and closer to the temple his path was blocked by two clansmen holding their palms towards him. "Halt traveler, the path to the temple is closed off, dangers lurk ahead and the only way for anybody to reach it is to climb the snowy mountains."

"I'll take my chances" said the man advancing but the two "guards" weren't so hasty to let him pass. "We ask you to reconsider, return to the village and visit again later when all it's good" Now at this point he could have boasted about meeting the Raikage up there or claiming to have been invited by the clan's leader OR even try to find another way to the temple, but Usagi wasn't the type of person that liked being refused anything. He pulled down his cloak,revealing the headband tied at his neck and stood straight staring at the guards for a few seconds with those dead-blue eyes before speaking "I will keep walking, you keep staring forward and act like i'm not here. If you do this for my well-being i assure you that not letting me pass trough there-..." he paused , giving away the fact that he might try to find other routes ".. will drive me to actions far more dangerous for me." He coughed, annoyed by the cold surrounding him, finally finishing his sentence, though the threatening reason behind it dissipated when he showed weakness "And you"

Left Foot, Right Foot(Kurai/Training/Private) 1141501_zps3724499d

"You arrogant prick!" exclaimed one of them as both of the guards managed to pull their swords out almost fully if not for the woman behind them ordering them to stop. "Let him pass!" her voice soft like a song, yet bossy. "You are a genin of Kumogakure am i right?". Usagi noded, a grin visible in his expression as he changed his focus from the awkward two clansmen to the woman. "Then you are expected, better hurry up" she pointed at the path, Usagi bowing his head grateful. He rushed by the group pulling back his cloak unaware of the dangers that lurked in his path.  

It didn't take long for something bad to happen, considering the circumstances. As he ran to the temple, lighting struck left and right but this time it seemed the clouds made it their job to stop him from reaching his destination. An avalanche started from the top of the mountain and the path to the temple was narrow, sloppy, descending and ascending at a whim. "I'll be damned", said the genin and he increased his speed, trying to outrun it.

Left Foot, Right Foot(Kurai/Training/Private) SCGWis_zpsf16183c2

The waves of snow fell at high speed , slipping trough the mountains down his path , showing the true force of nature. He kept running and running, only looking forward. That's the first rule of running from danger, never look behind (in his case to the side)if you don't want to lose speed, you just keep running until any sign of the danger has dispersed. The chaos around him was magical, at least to him, you barely hear the sound of thunder over the loud thumping of the avalanche. His feet strained, his eyes started to get used to the white illusion, his body warming up slowly and at the last second he leaped forward falling down as the last line of snow passed him by an inch. "Like that's going to stop me..." he muttered as he got up from the icy ground but to his dismay he forgot a thing about avalanches. There's never only one of them, it's like a chain going on and on until nature tires out and returns to it's peaceful ways.

Left Foot, Right Foot(Kurai/Training/Private) -i529photobucketcom-albums-dd333-chancy510-icons-icon_no8_zpsbd3a9c47

Another one started even closer now, luckily a smaller one, but faster. He knew he couldn't possibly dodge this so he faced the coming wave of snow and in an act of anger and possibly madness he roared at it. The sound of his anger vanished as he got hit dead on sending him down the hills covered in snow.

"Bloody..." one hand emerged from the snow "Freaking.." and then his head popped out "Winter!". He managed to survive it, even better it seems that he got to his destination, his eyes glaring at the temple as he shook of his clothes, realizing he lost his cloak in the process. "I told you, you couldn't stop me" he said flipping off the clouds as he started limping towards the temple, snow barely visible in his bright white hair.

1108 WC

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Minutes soon passed. And those minutes were very quickly turning into hours. The cup that was held in the Raikage's hand was very rapidly being emptied of the tea that he was drinking. The cold winter air was cooling the cup to the point that it was drinkable for Sanosuke. Even if it was hot, Sanosuke wasn't paying that much attention in the first place. Thoughts of what could have possibly happened to Kurai was running through his head. Had he gotten lost? No that was very unlikely; it is literally a straight shot to the temple from the main road. Maybe navigating through the snow was a bit too much for the genin.

"Don't tell me you're worried about the kid." Sanosuke looked upwards to see his partner floating about his head looking at him curiously. She had stopped playing in the snow to check up on him.

Sanosuke shook his head as he finished the rest of his tea. "Oh please, if he can't even get back to the gate then he's not even worth being taught by me." the Raikage replied back rolling his eyes at the wasp floating above him. That caused for Navi to giggle and returned to playing in the snow. Her giggling could be heard throughout the temple grounds as she enjoyed herself. With Navi no longer prattling in his ear, Sanosuke could return back to his thoughts. Back when he was a genin, he would trudge himself through these mountains everyday for his first year as a genin to toughen himself up. Then again he didn't have a sensei, he just trained himself to be stronger. One time while climbing up this same mountain he had fought not one mountain bear, but two of them at once. He had barely escaped the fight alive and still had half of the mountain to clear. He would admit that as a child, Sanosuke was a freak of nature. So it was unlikely that all genin were as freakishly strong as him. He was resolved that he would wait one more hour, and if Kurai didn't show up then Sanosuke himself would hunt down the boy and give him medical attention.

That's when he saw something in the distance. It looked like a child walking closer and closer to the temple. The cup that was in Sanosuke's hand was put softly down on the floor as the Raikage leaned in closer to see who it was exactly that was coming to the temple. The winter storm had overlooked the temple due to its electromagnetic field, so it looked much more serene and peaceful than the mountain pass to the mountain. So there was nothing to get in the way of his vision. About 15 meters away looked to be a boy indeed with the Kumogakure headband on. It had to be Kurai. So the boy actually made it, and from the looks of things getting to this mountain top was no walk in the park. A smile couldn't help but develop on his face. Looks like he wouldn't have to fill out paperwork of a dead genin that he was responsible for. Kaekio would have killed him most likely for that. Now he would wait for Kurai to come to him.

Kurai Usagi

Kurai Usagi

D-rank
You got lucky back there

Usagi continued to limp towards the temple, shaking his leg from time to time to get the cold out of it and stop looking like a handicapped person. The voices in his head kept telling him he should've died back there, though he wasn't sure if they were talking about the situation from minutes ago or the other ones. They called him lucky, he called himself lucky even though he knew luck doesn't have anything to do with staying alive. You realize at some point in life that Lady Luck is not a lady but a hooker and you freshly ran out of money, and the boy ran out of money long ago.

The temple was gorgeous, a compound very well built, at least from far away, he wasn't sure. The coldness around him was dispersing with haste, as if the temple's grounds were keeping the winter outside. He revealed a malefic grin as he looked behind him at the snow that was now settling down. As soon as he arrived at the temple's gates he was welcomed by some kind of secretary , she didn't seem to care about the state in which he arrived here , she just looked at the young man with her head raised up, nose up in the air "Raikage sama is waiting for you".  As a response to her attitude Usagi chose to ignore her and just keep walking, in the direction she pointed him at, so i guess she won a small victory there. He waved the snow from his hair, you would expect the hair to fall down too since it was just as white as the snow.

Finally he arrived at the destination and he stood in front of his "sensei". It's not in his nature but he chose to say nothing, leaving Sano to have the first word. He just stood there staring up at the man , his blue ice gaze piercing the blindfold, a stupid annoyed smile on his face. Truth is he was freezing, getting out of an avalanche just minutes ago his clothes were mostly wet, but he didn't want to show weakness to the Raikage, hell, he wouldn't show weakness to an ant if it came to the situation.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
This was the very first time that Sanosuke would get a good look at the genin that had trudged through the mountain pass to see him. He had to admit, Sanosuke was getting slightly worried that maybe the task he gave Kurai was a bit too much for the rookie ninja to handle. But he did it, and Sanosuke couldn't help but smile proudly at his student. So this was the genin he would be training huh? From the looks of things, he sure did show more resilience than Kaekio. He seems to even rival the girl's tenacity as well. A fine trait indeed to have. The boy had on rather basic shinobi clothing; baggy pants along with a shirt and a cloak. He couldn't help but notice the tattoo that was on his face. An ink fanatic huh? Well that was certainly different. What surprised Sanosuke the most was how the genin stood there in the freezing cold without being fazed by the elements at all. At least that what Kurai wanted to sell the impression to Sanosuke, his sensei. With Sanosuke's trained eyes, he could see the boy shiver like a leaf from the cold. Letting out a sigh, Sanosuke got up from where he was sitting and stretched his shoulders before walking over to the genin. He didn't mind the cold at all as it slightly crunched under his bare feet. Not even a shiver was seen from the powerful man as he strode over to the white haired boy.

When he reached him, Sanosuke would pat the boy's shoulder while chuckling. "Well done, well done Kurai!" Sanosuke chuckled as he repeatedly did so while laughing. With each pat, Sanosuke was getting a feel of the boy's physique. He wasn't definitely musuclar for a genin, but also that muscle was also all for show. He would need to break him from the ground up and recreate him so that his strength wasn't just for show. "I didn't have a single doubt in my mind that you weren't going to make it." At that moment, Sanosuke could hear the buzzing of Navi coming to meet the two shinobi while laughing. Her laughing came out in the sound of tiny bells ringing softly in the snow.

"You're such a liar Sano!"

"Shut up Navi! Nobody asked what YOU think!" Sanosuke roared at his partner whom just laughed at the Raikage. The wasp flew over Kurari in order to cover him in a shower of tiny lights that wrapped around the genin and clung to him. The lights that glittered over him would be enough to heat him up so he wouldn't stop shaking. There was still the matter of the wet clothing that the boy had on. He would need to do something about that. Letting the tick mark that developed on his forehead die down, Sanosuke took a deep breath and let it go before looking at Kurai. He used his thumb to point at the estate Sanosuke was in originally. "Come on, let's get you out of those wet cloths." Sanosuke said while guiding the boy towards the Thunder Temple where the two of them can hide from the cold for now.

1701/1700 WC--->B-3 Speed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.