1Ayakashi update Empty Ayakashi update Sat May 31, 2014 12:30 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
SAGE MODE

Ayakashi update Photo

Sage Animal: Butterfly
Augmented statistic: +1 Tier to Reaction Time
Description: Solstice's eyes become less sapphire and more Opal as a rainbow of assorted colors become apparent in her eyes as nature chakra fills her body. Across her skin Ice blue markings pepper her skin as distinct chakra tattoos and patterns rolling down her arms to the backs of her fists and down to her knees as well as over her back and stomach. On her back two chakra wings at her back and two floating arcs above her head become apparent, though exceedingly light and almost invisible to the naked eye, they signify the opening of her exterior chakra pathways..

Kekkei Genkai:

E Rank Skills:

D Rank Skills:

C Rank Skills:

B Rank Skills:

A Rank Skills:

S Rank Skills:

SS Rank Skills:

Last edited by Ayakashi on Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:05 pm; edited 19 times in total

2Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:59 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
+1s to jutsu power have been removed from the site, and so must Sage Mode's +1 to Hyouton. Replace it with a +1 tier to any stat you please.

Remove Makyou Hyoushou, you haven't the Ninjutsu spec.

Update all your Academy techniques to the most recent versions, please; feel free to add any of the newer ones, too.

Aisu Swiftness: Is this in plain-speak allowing you to skate on any surface? If so, that's fine~

Hyouton Rotation: Just give a max number of jutsu it can block, and you're dandy. 3 should do as it has complete ineptitude against Raiton.

Returning Blades: Just a quick detail; does this happen even if it hits something?

Raising Leg Spear: Define 'stun'. It is not the inability to do anything, not at D-rank.

Cyclone Spear: Ditto the above.

Hyouton Dash: +25m/s is the correct maximum speed.

Flash Steps: Change to a +1 tier to the Speed stat; it would require a drawback for this (however, it could be maintainable if you like). Rapidly closing a gap might not always be the case (depending on the distance between you and the target), so please remove that just for the sake of clarity. Otherwise, you could just have another jutsu-speed burst like the one above.

Demon Ice Corruption: You can delete the entire first paragraph of 'The Skill', as it's flavor text. Detail the degree of tissue damage for passive use (it sounds just like minor first-degree surface burns, nearly). This doesn't need a limit to how many you can do per post, since it's just surface damage.
For surges: the depth should be 1.5 inches at maximum, and the wave of the freezing effect should cover only 3-4m if you take the maximum freezing depth.
Surges also should either cost additional chakra per use or be limited to once per post (I cannot discern either of these).

Butterfly Agility: Up to 35m/s: in addition, make the additional costs the same as the initial cost. If you want more of the same effect, you pay the same.

Chakra-Enhanced Strength: Remove the doubled damage output for having a certain rank of Taijutsu (I think I also changed this on Takao's). Otherwise, since it's a single punch that needs zero range and has no speed of its own, it's good.

Ice Sculpture: (I really like this jutsu <.< very strategic) Incidentally, there's nothing wrong except that it needs to be broken with 2 normal B-ranks as well.

Hyouton Frost Repulsion: Complete ineptitude against Raiton gives it....3 A-rank jutsu to block. However, I don't like the stun on here; throwback and maybe some minor damage from it is fine, but incapacitation from a mainly defensive jutsu isn't really OK.

Demon Ice Venom: The range I believe is '6m radius', since that's 12m. Surges require 1 post prep and have a 2-post mini-cooldown within the jutsu, if I'm reading right. All I want is that freezing solid requires closer range than other damage (if it does already, please explicate this). Unlike Demon Ice Corruption, I'd like you to limit the number of passive freezes you can do per post, or lower the power of the passive freeze.

Ga-kabe no Jutsu: 30m radius and it's golden.

Chakra Enhancement is fine.

Flame Dispersal: Interesting jutsu. However, I would prefer that this jutsu deal either the initial damage or the wind burst damage (as in, if it disperses a flame, it only causes the wind burst damage, but if it doesn't, it still can cause the frost-burn) as opposed to both. I will leave all wind-burst damages as-is because they are entirely dependent on blocking another jutsu, and are all within the jutsu rules.

Arrow Conjuration: The range of the arrows is determined by the bow, not this jutsu (the bow itself should specify). You can have 35 and 45m/s at B and A-ranks respectively for 3 inches and piercing one human, also respectively. Otherwise, you can cut the damage to 1 1/2 inches and 2 1/2 inches for the higher speed; I'd allow 50 and 65m/s respectively for B and A-ranks. I'm not allowing the freezing effect without an extra cost somehow.

Certain Kill - Hyouton Drill Break: You may want to detail how the Fuuma is thrown; because if it's like normal, there's no way any more than one spear would hit them, unless they home in somehow.

Actually, this is sort of like 2 jutsu in one; you get to immobilize and hit them? I would prefer if this has a heightened chakra cost by 10 (in addition to Senjutsu's chakra cost, but also accounting for the boost in awesomeness Senjutsu gets; it would be even more otherwise).

Entropy Pulse: Fine by me.

Fist of the Yukki-Oni: Not 5 turns. Think more like 1-2 (the latter being if you cut the range); a complete immobilize and rendering people hapless to do anything (unless they are still conscious whilst frozen) is very dangerous. Even then, you render them weak to basic strikes (shattering).

Hyouton Dragon Technique: Denied. This is ninjutsu. You are free to app a new S-rank technique.

Yukki-Onijutsu - Seed of the Diamond Forest: 4m seems just at home for a radius Taijutsu attack. Range using existing ice should be capped at lower ranks (15m radius at B, 30m at A-S). B-rank is 3 inches piercing, A-rank is fine. The S-rank is not the same as the other two ranks, and should be changed to be similar to them (otherwise it's a different jutsu). In addition, detail speed at which the icicles emerge at each rank.

Yukki-Onijutsu - Demon Ice Corruption, Himiko: Balance-wise, it's fine; however, I'd like clarification on how deep the talons/claws/other ice structures on the armor can passively cut/stab/etc.

On-contact, the ice freezes 10" deep in a radius....I assume you meant either (a. in a 10" radius around the contact site or (b. 10" deep in an unspecified radius around the contact site. Detail the severity and depth of the frostbite on both contact and in a pulse.

Raiton Repulsion: Everything's fine except if you want it to repair itself you need to put in extra chakra (as in, make it -10 per post you attempt to repair damages). The cooldown should be "Duration +2 posts".

Chi Flare: I need to talk to the others about this jutsu. While balance-wise it's absolutely fine, the concept of a jutsu allowing you to do that is something I'm teetering on.

Micro-Mirror Reflection Technique: Clever and completely fine.

3Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Need to talk to you about, flame dispersal and sage mode. please. All other edits were done.

Also, frost bite is a degree of freeze, frost bite is when you're frozen, and the skin turns black and solid. It's not like a degree of burn.

4Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
If you need to discuss the jutsu, they can get discussed here, as they ought.

I think I meant degree as in a degree of tissue damage, and accidentally said burn >.< which is my slip, apologies.

5Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:44 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
no, frost bite is a degree of tissue damage. And the description, frost bite is a state of damage, similar to a third degree burn. You get freezer burn, then major tissue damage, then frostbite, which is its own thing. Frostbite is when your skin is black, and is basically frozen.

[12:24:42 | Edited 12:24:45] Michael (Aya): " Thus, jutsu that boost other jutsu are unaffected by this particular change," - you

It was said that jutsu buffing other jutsu were still fine, so, what's the dealio with sage mode?

And with my other technique, the fire dissipation one. I'm using cold to block fire to a cataclismic extent, but what if i miss? What im using to eliminate katon with a wind attack would have to have some of its own properties logically.

6Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:19 am

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
I wasn't arguing about the frostbite; simply correcting myself for saying it should be a burn. However, you should detail things about what kind of damage it is; freezing damage is not covered in Jutsu Guidelines (and I encourage you to define what it equates to). What does it do immediately, does it cause lasting damage, etc.

Don't try and use contextomy, please. It's fallacious and just rather not nice.

"Thus, jutsu that boost other jutsu are unaffected by this particular change, and will be reformatted with a soon-to-come Jutsu Rules update." -me

Check the Jutsu Rules. They don't say that boosts to jutsu are maintainable any more.

What I said in my original modding is precisely the answer to your question (even if it was misworded/misinterpreted). What I meant to say: If your jutsu collides with a Katon, the wind cataclysm occurs. If not, the cold attack hits.
I just didn't want the cold attack and the cataclysm to both happen in the same use of the jutsu, is all. The wording is fuddling, a bit, is all.

I will re-review all the jutsu at once when we fix these things~

7Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:08 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
bump

8Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
Sage Mode: The boost provided by sage mode can only give a +1 tier to a Stat, not any other form.

Aisu Swiftness: Referring back to Miles' question - this is just allowing you to move on most surfaces smoothly right? And does not do anything to boost speed in any form?

Returning Blades: "Through any adversity" … This needs to be clarified. If it means that if it is blocked by a person, it can rip through that person to get back to the original owner, then this needs to change. Solid obstacles should be able to provide some form of resistance, depending on the weapon's rank. Cooldown also needs to be at least 1.5x the duration.

Flash Steps: Change the cooldown to "Duration + 2 posts" and this is fine.

Demon Ice Corruption: Surges still need to be limited to either once per post, or require an additional chakra post for each extra surge per post.

Butterfly Agility: This needs to be limited to a certain range per speed boost per post, or otherwise just change the entire thing to a +1 tier to speed. Even with the additional chakra cost, I don't like that the +35 m/s can stack.

Chakra Enhancement Technique: Change cooldown to "Duration + 3 posts".

Hyouton Arrow Conjuration: Speeds need to be dropped to fit the guidelines - less than maximum for each rank if you want to keep the current damages. For the A rank damage description, it says that "on impact cause a freezing effect over a 5cm radius, shattering the impacted area, rather than penetrating" but then continues on to describe the penetrating effects. So does it have a piercing effect or no?

Certain Kill: Hyouton Drill Break: Decrease the shuriken speed to 70 m/s, and state how the shuriken can be destroyed before reaching the target.

Seed of the Diamond Forest: For B rank, specify the piercing depth as well.

Demon Ice Corruption, Himiko:

Noriko wrote:On-contact, the ice freezes 10" deep in a radius....I assume you meant either (a. in a 10" radius around the contact site or (b. 10" deep in an unspecified radius around the contact site. Detail the severity and depth of the frostbite on both contact and in a pulse.

Still need this clarified.

Raiton Repulsion Jutsu: Decrease it to three techniques of one rank lower as opposed to four. I can't say I'm fond of the idea that this can repair itself over time. Give it an extra chakra cost to remain as suggested by Miles, or remove this effect entirely.

Chi Flare: I don't like that this can be used to bypass the intervention rule. I'm going to say no to this technique - the intervention guidelines are there for a reason, to avoid masses of people rushing into a thread and unfairly deciding the result of the thread.

9Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:21 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
The sage mode boost was approved by miles, a +1 tier boost is a really really bad buff for sage mode, like, ludicrously bad for what you're paying for. It's a D rank sensory jutsu effect + a B rank buff for a component which your entire spec relies on at an increased chakra cost.

Chi flare was also an approved technique, I don't really see the issue as it limits the invasion force to 2 ninja, and i can't do anything else the turn i use it on... The rules state people need a reason to be able to attempt to invade a thread, especially anbu, this is a technique which gives that reason. I could increase the chakra cost? People get swarm invaded anyways jaycee. this is to prevent it, not to cause it.

Demon ice corruption: they already were.

Remembering that i also pay extra for butterfly abilities senjutsu cost, senjutsu jutsu are meant to be slightly stronger than average, all it is, is a single jutsu which is limited that i can use three times turn after turn. I could just as easily attain the same effect by apping multiple speed jutsu and activating them all at once. Reduced the speed boost to +30

But... thats how fast arrows go, everyone talks about Saga being realistic... that's how fast they go, in real life. Its actually a little slower. slowed the faster one to 70,

"~The Ice on contact is colder than death, capable of freezing 10” deep in a 10" orb/ radius and causing severe frostbite. " Like i told miles, frostbite 'is' a severity, just like saying 4th degree, but ice does not act like fire. Frostbite is 'you are frozen there' the blood, soft tissue, muscles, are frozen, and will decay, cut them off before they get infected.

The other two degrees of frostbite are frostnip, and chillblains.

~frostnip, is no real damage done, but the area goes red.
~Chillblains freezes the surface of the skin, and can cause ulcers/ blisters after thawing.
~frostbite, the area is dead.

10Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:24 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Buuump~

11Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Bump-o

12Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:55 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
another bump

13Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
So, I'm going to assume all of these are ok. :) As I've made requested changes/ balanced them all.

#addingtojutsulist.

or

bump

14Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Keiko

Keiko

D-rank
You should know that nothing is considered approved until you actually get the approved message ~

Sage Mode:

Ayakashi wrote:The sage mode boost was approved by miles, a +1 tier boost is a really really bad buff for sage mode, like, ludicrously bad for what you're paying for. It's a D rank sensory jutsu effect + a B rank buff for a component which your entire spec relies on at an increased chakra cost.

And I'm overruling that right now, if it was even approved (he did say he was going back to review the rest of the jutsu afterwards in his last post). It's a +1 augmentation to a single stat, and all sage modes for everyone applying for it is the same. Senjutsu itself may be reworked at a later date, but the boost it provides remains the same for now - as a single-tier stat buff.

Butterfly Agility: Still too much of a speed increase. Using jutsu speeds as movement speeds mean that you can use a jutsu speed as your travel speed - not as an increase to your travel speed. And that additional +30 m/s needs to be removed entirely.

Seed of the Diamond Forest: Decrease the penetrating damage of B rank to a max of 2.5 inches, in accordance to the jutsu guidelines.

Demon Ice Corruption, Himiko: Frostbite is actually classified into four degrees, much like burns. Just being out in the cold for a while without protection can give you first degree frostbite, which - similar to first degree burns - only affects the epidermis.

Raiton Repulsion: I still want an additional chakra cost to repair the defense.

Chi Flare: Approved jutsu can be unapproved, and Miles never said it was approved from what I can see - he only said he would discuss the concept with others, which I don't believe happened. I'm personally denying this technique - feel free to get a second opinion from another admin / owner.

15Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:21 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Edited all.

Notes: Senjutsu needs to be reworked if that is the case, as the buff that it gives does not equal the cost of the jutsu. Like jean said, forcing people to only abide by +1's is a really negative outlook on the system, it stifles creativity and limits everything.

As it stands Senjutsu is a B rank technique with an increased chakra cost for a C rank buff and a barely D rank sensory technique tagged on. For something you had to do a word count of 9k words to achieve, as well as every jutsu being used off it having increased chakra costs AND 'requiring' this jutsu to be active simply to use for the entire spec for their 1/2 a buff.

Long story short... +1 tier to 'one' thing is suuuper underwhelming.

-

Chi flare re-worded.

Seed of the diamond forest edited

Raiton repulsion has a higher maintenance cost, meaning that i have to pay for its rebuilding factor even when its not rebuilding itself.

Butterfly agility reworded.

16Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:55 am

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
Butterfly Agility: Still going too fast.

Jutsu Rules wrote:Another application of jutsu speed other than how fast an effect travels is to have the ninja move in a short burst equal to a jutsu's speed of the same rank; this is as opposed to increasing their mobility via a jutsu's stat boost to Speed. These jutsu are only approved as short bursts; they are limited to either being less than 2 posts in duration or are maintainable (for 1 burst per post). The distance that can be traveled must also be stated. Making a maintainable burst-of-speed technique sacrifices both speed and distance covered, however.

At the moment, you have a 3 post duration, with no set range. Either drop it to 2 posts or make it maintainable, and give it a short range (which should be on the lower end of B rank ranges). It should also only be 35 m/s, without the "+" sign, as 35 m/s will be the speed you're moving at, without any additional speed stacked on top.

Chi Flare: Seeing as it's as per invasion rules, I'm going to go ahead and give this a 1/2 Approval and ask someone else to take a look.

Senjutsu will be discussed and - if it is deemed necessary - reworked to allow other forms of boosts. For now, we're limiting them to a single +1 tier to a stat. An announcement will be given if changes are made.

17Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
bump

18Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:51 am

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Sage Mode: Looking good now.

D-rank:
C-rank:
B-rank:
S-rank:
SS-rank:

19Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:32 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
I only need modded what Jaycee hasn't already XD

She said the others were fine, so, talk to her about un-approvals if you need to. We can hash that out later... it's been too long.

I also think some of the things you've questioned here are pretty spelled out. Such as the ice statue, it says it's in the same position as activation etc. The surges are an increase of the effect

Also, on the 5 turn freeze, would you rather me just say it 'kills' everything in the radius, it's an S rank jutsu. It can basically do that. It's 5 turns with a chance of life, as opposed to instant death if they don't defend themselves.

Drill: "spiraling nature of the attack which launches the user toward their target in a straight line." < i did say it

Diamond forest: The change at S rank is 'aesthetic' It's not 2 weaker attacks building up to a stronger, it's a stronger technique which has 2 weaker applications, which are imperfect, oppsed to the beautiful ice garden the true technique creates, rather than a mess. They're both from the ground ice impaking attacks, one just has vines rather than pillars.

Himiko: It's an SS rank jutsu, meaning it serves plot things, the addition of Senjutsu is kinda important in this. As for defensive jutsu, it's an SS rank jutsu. It acts no differently than any other Maintainable SS rank jutsu with a ludicrously high chakra and maintenance cost.

I've made edits.

20Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Incorrect. I can mod things, or at least ask questions about them, should I feel something needs fixing or clarification. I was, after all, the first person who modded this.

Himiko: I'm saying that because you don't have the required rank of specialization, and that besides trying to get the interaction bonus from Senjutsu, there is no point to having it optionally added to this technique other than aesthetics; thus, it ought to be removed, since I shouldn't have made that exception in the first place.

I was thinking, what, 2-3 posts. That's still more than enough time for you to kill them. (A-rank jutsu get a 1-post stun, and I'd rather not have such a large jump.)

Drill: Apologies, I must have misread. Lotta jutsu here.

Diamond Forest: Why I say it's different is because you say it can entangle things. "anything in the grasp of the vines", in my mind, can include people, which is why I thought it was a bit too different. If it's just, say, trees and rocks, different story.

Demon Ice Venom/Corruption: I wanted clarification because I wasn't sure. Does this jutsu count as a jutsu vs. defenses as soon as the cold aura makes contact with a defensive technique? Or is it the surges? You don't specify.

You've made some changes but ignored others, the few we're talking about not considered.

21Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:18 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Himiko, I do actually have S rank Sen, I just forgot to edit the spoiler >.< I maxed that in the last event with a rank up spec. <3

Demon Ice corruption, yeah, they do, they're an offensive jutsu, they count as a jutsu against defensive jutsu just like any other maintainable. The Pulses I made jutsu for the purposes of defending, but they like, cost chakra equal to the cost of the Rank of jutsu when added to the maintenance cost. So like, they don't have the issue of not costing the right amount. :)

I've made all suggested edits.

22Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Himiko: I know you have S-rank. I'm saying you don't have SS, which is the rank of this jutsu. xD

Demon Ice Corruption/Venom: Awesome sauce.

Arrows: What is the base B-rank speed that you add 10 mp/s to with A-rank?

Butterfly Agility: Reduce range to 40m and the boost to range with Senjutsu is acceptable.

Micro Mirror: I'm still confused on what the damage is, here. It seems like it's equal to a basic attack from both the user and the attacker, but I'm still not sure.

Everything else is perfecto <3 We're almost there!

23Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:32 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Edits wa made

24Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Everything is awesome.

Himiko: I can't allow this to actually be Senjutsu. The best I can do for you is this.

You activate Himiko and your Sage Mode simultaneously, but it is treated as Himiko providing the Sage Mode. (That is, IC you are not actually using your own Sage Mode, but for technical reasons you pay the chakra and maintenance anyhow.) The visual changes, however, are totally fine to stay.

25Ayakashi update Empty Re: Ayakashi update Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Wham-bam! Thank you, man! (for your patience)

Approved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.