You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Mission name: Guardian of the lost treasure.
Mission rank: S
Objective: Defeat the guardian.
Reward: 1000 ryo
Mission description: An old guardian has stood guard over endless riches deep in the heart of the volcano. Defeat him so that Iwagakure can prosper once more. He is a wanted criminal from long ago that no one has ever bested.
Mission details: Deep within the tunnel leading into the heart of the volcano is an ancient warrior. As old as he is he is by far more powerful then perhaps anyone else in Iwagakure in his prime. While age has weakened him he is still formidable. He will agree to a fight to the death and if his challenger wins they can take his treasure claimed from those who fell before him.

Name: Kanetsu Volgo
General Appearance:
Volgo:
Personality: Values battle and honor above all else. While sensing his end is nearing he is eager to face some one strong enough to defeat him while his strength still remains. He will not strike in anyway that is not direct and honorable. He will never attack an opponent from behind.
Motivations: To die in battle like a true warrior. He wishes to face defeat at the hands of a worthy opponent instead of dying of old age.
Fears: That no one will ever defeat him and he will die peacefully only to have his treasures looted by the weak.
Abilities: Has all the Katon/Ninjutsu library jutsu and clan jutsu. He also has an old S rank Katana that he can coat in lava. With this Katana he can cut straight through flesh and burn where he cuts to ash. His Kenjutsu and Ninjutsu are both S rank and all of his stats are A-3 due to his old body weakening.
Other: He has blood in his lungs that hampers his breathing and every three posts will cough up blood and wheeze for a brief moment.

Last edited by Akira on Sat May 24, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Two questions,1) Why is this ANBU? It doesn't seem like this man is a Missing Nin or that this would be an ANBU mission, mostly just curiosity there.

2) Is this repeatable or non repeatable. Please specify in the title of the mission.

The mission itself seems fairly straight forward though somewhat underwhelming for an S Rank mission. He doesn't seem as though he is overly powerful to be the sole NPC in an S Rank mission to me.

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
1- He has killed every ninja that he has come across...kind of more implied then not so a criminal wanted for murder.
2- I thought if it wasn't specified as repeatable then it wasn't?
3- Should I up his stats then? He already has every available jutsu plus an S rank weapon and an S rank Bukijutsu.

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
No sadly nothing is implied. I'd bump his stats to A Rank, also keeping in mind the S Ranks I am used to have multiple A Rank NPCs and generally several others as well. S Ranks should be matters of the utmost importance with dire consequence.

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
edited.

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
This is a bit better. Make the actual NPC account and find someone to play him (if its not you doing this mission that can be you) and when that is done I'll give the green light on this mission.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.