You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi stood from his seat and walked over to the closet to grab his Iwa Jounin Jacket and quickly pull it on. Today was the day he was meeting one of his new students for a mission. It was not a hard one, a few stray dogs wandering around the village that need capturing. Takumi mainly took it to see the skills of his new subordinate and see what he had to work with.

He grabbed his swords from the wall and headed out the door. He was ready to start his day and meet this new student. He sent a messenger the day before and told them to meet him at the park and they would go from there. He arrived a little early as the master should always get there before the students. Since he was early he figured he would rest a little before his student showed up so he sat back against the wall and began to relax until they got here.

WC: 166/600

Last edited by Takumi Senju on Thu May 22, 2014 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Motoichi

Motoichi

D-rank
Motoichi flicked his hair out of his eyes, using a hair tie to wrap up his long hair into a ponytail.  Slipping on his sandals, he opened up his shoji.  The outside air rushed in to the bedroom, embracing him as he stepped out.  Living in such traditional apartments added a dash of satisfaction to his day. He waved to the old land lady and gave her a quick smile as he closed his door and exited the gated community.

Tugging tight his red obi around his waist, keeping his kataginu tight against the prevailing wind, Motoichi moved out into the streets.  He headed for the park, taking in the warm sunlight with a refreshing sigh.  Today he was to meet with his sensei and squad leader.  Today he would be taught even more about the ways of a ninja.  It had been a long time since he'd wanted to pursue the life of a shinobi.  Hopefully his record of disregarding his profession since his graduation from the Academy thirteen years ago. The time seemed to have passed without him noticing.  That's just how time can be when you don't pay attention to it.

Rereading the message he had received the day before, Motoichi braced himself for the worst.  There were ninja of all ages, and while it wasn't uncommon for genin to be of his age, it wasn't common either.  He only had himself to blame for this feeling of embarrassment.  But then again, should he be embarrassed?  Yes, he had graduated with the top students of the Academy, but he hadn't been really ready for what being a ninja meant.  That day he came across the dying boy, he understood exactly the ever danger of what a shinobi meant.  He had tried to run from it, hide from it.  Then, through an argument did he had begun to realize not to fear death, but only a useless death.  His hands rubbed over his stomach, feeling through the cloth at the bandages covering his scar.  The real lesson had come almost too late.

No, he would not be embarrassed, Motoichi declared to himself.  There was nothing to be embarrassed about.  He had discovered his Ninja Way and was now ready to take the responsibility and danger that came with taking up the title of shinobi.  Motoichi stood proud, the wind caressing his face as he gazed across the park.  There were a few people here, a couple sitting at a picnic table, several others laying openly in the sun, and one lounging against the trunk of a tree.  His message wasn't exactly clear on what his sensei looked like.  He only had the name: Senju, Takumi.

"Well, where in the world is this sensei of mine?" Motoichi said loudly, hoping to ping the people closest around him.

475/600 Mission WC

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
Reassigned already. Fūten was disappointed. He felt a deep sense of failure , as though it was his mistake or that the fault was with him that he had been reassigned, though logic told him that wasn't so. He had literally done nothing. Perhaps the Akira man had come across a sudden off-putting circumstance. Either way, he had been summoned to embark upon a mission with his new team. Fūten came prepared, packing the usual amount of senbon and his kunai. He was freshly wrapped for the day and prepared for an excellent mission. Visions of grandeur and rescuing hostages or taking out ring leaders of criminal enterprises danced on his head. It had always been a natural occurrence for Fūten to always see things as much more grand than what they would actually end up being. He was always hopeful.

As Fūten walked down the crowded pathway into the throng of the city, he couldn't help but maintain a disposition of anticipatory anxiety. He hadn't received even close to the amount of information he would've expected for such a professional matter. Squad assembly should be considered top priority, or at least that is how Fūten saw things. Having a great assembly of ninja at the villages disposal would ensure it's survival.

Fūten did not consider much anymore the gawking he received from the flocks he navigated in the bustling village streets. They judged him before speaking to him, more than likely. That being said, he maintained an appearance of seriousness and walked in a very intent manner. His sandals clonked with each step, and the loose ends of the bandages which made him appear to young children as a gruesome mummified zombie, hung freely in the wind, fluttering around behind him as he walked.

As he approached a particular scene in a small clearing with a tree and a few shinobi standing hither and fro. He noticed that one of those shinobi happened to be the gentleman he had earlier sparred with. Takumi Senju! The Jounin. Could it have been that Takumi had been made his Sensei? This would be most wondrous, seeing that he had familiarity with the man already.

In a deep, yet calming and jovial voice Fūten called out to Takumi as he approached.

"Takumi Senju! What a surprise this is! Could it be that the old genin has been placed under the wing of the young Jounin?!"

The cut across Takumi's cheek was still there. Fūten worried then that it was possible going to he a scar. Ending his jovial introduction to Takumi, Fūten would extend a friendly handshake toward him, then would look around as though wholly confused by something apparent.

"Where are my squadmates, Sensei?"

How very awesome, I will have no problems getting right into the thick of things under Takumi, not to mention he fits perfectly into my future plans for recreating the shinobi of the ancient days.

502/600 Mission WC

Last edited by Fūten on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi was close to nodding off when he heard "Well, where in the world is this sensei of mine?". Great he was on time it would seem. Takumi opened his eyes and was about to answer when he heard a familiar voice "Takumi Senju! What a surprise this is! Could it be that the old genin has been placed under the wing of the young Jounin?!". Takumi stood and turned to see Futen, "Nice, good to see Futen is in my squad as well". "Hello Futen and yes it would seem i am your new teacher". Turning to the other person "And i assume you are motoichi am i correct". Takumi looked around for the third member of the squad but saw nobody who fit the description "Hmm how disappointing it seems the third member of the team is not here, i do not tolerate lateness when i see them i will make sure to drill that into there heads". then under his breath he said "Quiet literally". "Anyway since it would seem there are not coming let's continue on to the site of the mission". As they walked to the area where the dogs had been seen last takumi turned his head slightly to say "There are some stray dogs loose that are disturbing the peace and they need caught i will say this once they are not to be harmed any further then is needed to pacify them if the dogs are injured you will fail the mission, is that understood?" Before they could answer they reached the area and saw two dogs eating from the trash "Ah well there is one is now, good luck and remember i am watching". And with that takumi disappeared in a puff of smoke and reappeared on a near by branch just out of sight to watch his newly created team work. this mission was more of a test to see there skills then anything else.

Takumi dug in his bag and pulled out his eye scope and placed it over his left eye. Pressing the button on the left side twice he switched the device to infra-red mode and saw that there were two other dogs near by to the first two. The mission only required one dog to be brought in but taku had faith that his newly formed team could get more. The mission also stated that the dogs will scatter when they see you. Taku left that out for a little personal fun. Pressing the button two more time the device went into zoom mode so taku could see his new students closer. " Have fun"

WC: 440
Mission WC Total: 606/600

Motoichi

Motoichi

D-rank
Just as he had pinged the people around him, Motoichi caught sight of the man lunging by the tree beginning to stir.  Watching to see if this was indeed his sensei, another man approached.  "Takumi Senju! What a surprise this is! Could it be that the old genin has been placed under the wing of the young Jounin?!"

So there he was, Motoichi smiled.  His sensei was a Jounin.  As he approached the two men, he could tell that his new sensei was indeed younger than him. As for the other man who loudly called out that he was a genin too, Motoichi saw that he wasn't the only one older than their sensei.  The two men exchanged greetings before Takumi turned to greet Motoichi.  Clearly this other genin knew Takumi.  As for exactly how old the other genin was, with all of his bandages covering him there was no way to tell.

"Yes." Motoichi answered Takumi.  "Mitarashi, Motoichi reporting in."  He turned and bowed his head in greeting to the other genin, smiling brightly.  It was a great feeling to be part of a squad and to meet his first squad mate.

"Hmm, how disappointing it seems the third member of the team is not here. I do not tolerate lateness. When I see them, I will make sure to drill that into their heads." the Senju said, muttering something under his breath.  "Anyway, since it would seem they are not coming let's continue on to the site of the mission".

Motoichi followed his sensei across the park, feeling the blades of grass wrap around his sandals and tickle his feet.  He grinned over at his new squad mate, eager to make a good impression.  "So how is it that you know our sensei?" he asked the bandaged man.  If he remembered correctly, he had been greeted by the name of Fūten.

They hadn't gotten far when Takumi stopped and turned to them.  "There are some stray dogs loose that are disturbing the peace and they need caught.  I will say this once: they are not to be harmed any further than is needed to pacify them.  If the dogs are injured you will fail the mission, is that understood?"

Motoichi only nodded in response, his face now serious to show that he was paying attention.  Although he didn't quite enjoy the level of work that was being handed to him.  Still, he was only of Genin level.  A task of this sort was only commonplace to those of his rank.  He would have to bear through it for the time being.

"Ah, well there is one is now.  Good luck and remember I am watching".  the Sensei said finally, disappearing into a cloud of smoke as he finished.  The two dogs that he had pointed out were only a short distance away, having a feast in some turned over garbage cans.

"You take these while I scout around for the others?" Motoichi asked, though more of a suggestion than a question as he soon moved off to search for the other dogs.

There hadn't been any information on how many dogs there were, and as Motoichi turned his attention away from the two dumpster divers, he noticed two other brown labradors sniffing a rose bush.  He quickly walked his way to where the two labs stood but not in time to stop them from peeing.  "Aww, don't do that!" he said, his voice being enough trigger to set the guilty labradors on the run.  Sighing in frustration, Motoichi began to chase after the two dogs as they ran off through the park.

"Always have to make things harder on yourself," he said to himself as he chased on after the dogs.

1,105 words
600/600 Mission Wordcount complete
505 words left

Yasoku

Yasoku

D-rank
OOC:

Yasoku was just about the most lazy person, on such an important day. Waking up in the morning to the sound of the birds call, he didn't even notice what position he had currently been in. A dangerous one, life threatening, but he hadn't known. Tugging himself over towards his bathroom, Esukuo wiped the fog off from the mirror, and looked at himself. Yasoku had the look of ugly all over him, and showed no beauty what so ever. Even his curly strand of hair didn't look like it normally did, everything was wrong. Practically sleep walking out of the bathroom, he fell, landing on what had seemed to be a piece of paper. It read..

Hello there Esukuo, Yasoku. It is I, your sensei Takumi Senju. I have sent you this early message to notify you on an upcoming mission, that I and your fellow teammates of Squad 2 will be affiliated with. I advise that you come prepared and on time, not matter what the cost. and so on..

He had no clue what he was reading, since he never even remembered getting the note. He didn't even remember being assigned a team or a sensei at that, so of course he was baffled. Picking himself up from the ground, Yasoku rubbed his eyes, and began to put on basic clothing to prepare for his day. Not that he wanted to, but of course he had too. Being a hero would mean taking the responsibly actions needed to help preform better for the whole village. And Esukuo was just willing to take that chance. Deeper within the text in the note, it had mentioned to meet at the park, and there was truly only one park that had seemed legit enough for a good meeting location.

By the time he had reached the given location, no one was seen. It was as if they all vanished, and Yasoku had no clue where they had gone off too. This may had been a perfect chance to ditch the whole mission, but he wasn't about to leave his whole squad for such a silly reason. He began to sneak around, looking in different areas, when he heard the sound of what had seemed to be trashcans being tossed around. Running towards the direction of the mysterious sound, he noticed his sensei up in a tree on a branch. A very nice trick, so they wouldn't notice he was there, but remaining at a good enough view to observe the teamwork and progress of us all. Very clever. Esukuo didn't want to infringe on his sensei's plans, so he continued onward within the area in order to catch up with the others. Immediately he noticed one of his teammates chasing peeing dogs, and the other standing around, zombie like.

Yasoku did himself the favor and decided to be the responsible and thoughtful one by saying..

What the hell are you guys doing? You don't chase the prey, you let the prey chase you. Obviously they are dogs, so they will think differently then us. We must devise a trap that will succeed without failure. he said boldly as he pointed to the remnants of some meat off to the side.

548/600

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
There was no delay in the missions beginning, as the newly introduced Motoichi introduced himself quickly, asking Fūten how he knew the Takumi. Fūten shook the mans hand and simply said

"Takumi knows me better than you would think. Examine the scars on his cheeks for details. That is unimportant for now. My name is Fūten, and we apparently have a few dogs to catch don't we?"

Fūten watched as Motoichi walked away while "asking" if Fūten would take the nearest dogs while he spread out to search for more. Fūten stood stoically, having not moved an inch toward the feasting hounds, when he saw Motoichi start what looked like a foot race with the dogs, as they scattered speedily away from him. Fūten heard a man from behind scold the both of them, before Fūten had a moment even to begin on this question properly. The man pointed over to a piece of scrap meat, and suggested the composition of trap. Fūten introduced himself to the man, ignoring his suggestion, then dove into the earth. He would sooner than later burst forth , grabbing each of the two dogs by the hind legs and submerging them up to their necks in dirt. He would then pop up and wait for his teammates to decide a next move.

Fūten didn't intend to seem like an asshole, but he was offended that the third member in the squad had instantly him to be a fool. There was a time when Fūten would relax and mess around. But this was a mission, and during missions, serious mode Fūten came into being.

Chakra 140/150:

600/600 Mission complete

184 WC remaining

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi was still perched in his tree like a bird watching his new underlings work. He could not help but laugh when Motoichi scolded the dogs for peeing on the rose bush. It would seem the intel was correct when the dogs saw them they scattered. It would be interesting to see how the genin would react to this situation. Though it seemed like a cut and dry D rank this would help takumi formulate strategy's in the future when he decided to up the rank of the mission a little. Before he knew it a third person approached the other genin. "It would seem the third member of this trio has decided to grace us with his presence" Takumi pressed his eye scope again and turned it into infra-red mode and scanned the area, but he could find no other dogs around. If they could catch these four dogs it would seem the mission would be over sooner then expected. Seeing the new person dig around and pull something out takumi pressed the button on the side of his eye scope again and turned it back to Zoom mode.

It would seem the man pulled out some old meat, " Ahh trying to make a trap huh, not a bad idea" But of course things were not going to go as planned as Futen jumped into the earth and used the Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique a move takumi himself uses. Assuming he knew what was going to happen next he watched as Futen's hand burst through the ground and grabbed two dogs by the hind legs and drug them neck deep in the ground. Takumi mentally face palmed at the sight. "Dumbass, yes that works for now but how are you going to get the dog out of the dirt without either hurting it or letting it get away" Takumi would continue watching his Genin from afar and hoping they began to work as a team.

OOC: Since my WC requirement is done i will be using any further WC as jutsu training

WC: 331
Temporary Paralysis Technique: 337/750
Total WC: 937

Motoichi

Motoichi

D-rank
Motoichi chased down the two brown labradors, their bladders not being strong enough and peeing all over the park as they continued to run.  He followed them, apologizing as he followed the dogs over a picnic table, their pee going all over a romantic dinner that a young couple were in the middle of eating.  The dogs continued to run, and Motoichi knew he'd never catch them.  The dogs were made for running whereas he was not.  Even if he managed to keep up with them, he didn't have the endurance of a dog.  So finally he came to a stop, letting the dogs run to the edge of the park and disappear into some more bushes to, no doubt, continue peeing.

In the rush of things, he hadn't heard or noticed that the third squadmate had arrived.  He'd been too busy and focused on hunting down his own two dogs that he found himself trying to think up a new plan.  There was the food from the picnic table and he knew that the young couple weren't going to need their pee-covered sandwiches anymore.  But no, that wouldn't work.  Dogs would smell the pee too and not want to eat that.  Motoichi stood for a moment, thinking hard about what to do next.  He took the moment to look over his shoulder and see what Fūten was up to.

The man wrapped in bandages popped out of the ground and was looking down at the heads of the two garbage diving dogs.  He couldn't believe it, those poor dogs were yelping out for help.  He'd almost buried them alive.  Although he had to admit, it was a much better idea than his own 'chase after the dogs' idea.  That had only ended with pee everywhere.  At least now he knew how skittish the two labradors were.

He perked up with an idea.  Those dogs did love to pee, they just peed and peed and peed.  Motoichi saw that the dogs were finished peeing on the bushes and were making their way to a tree for a new target.  Motoichi walked to a point just a little south of the tree that the dogs were heading torwards before activating the Transformation jutsu.  The old academy technique would work well here.  He sat and waited, not more than a meter away from the tree as the dogs began to pee.

As soon as they get tired with that tree, he thought to himself, they'll have to come over to me!  And so there Motoichi waited, transformed into a red fire hydrant.  Every park needed one, and soon the dogs would sniff it out and see that they hadn't peed on this particular hydrant yet.

A few minutes passed and just like he thought, the dogs marched on over.  One on each side of him, they picked up their hind legs and poof!  Away went the fire hydrant and out came Motoichi's hands as he grabbed a good hold on both of the labrador's necks.  They were so scared that the pee just jumped out of them, covering Motoichi from head to foot in pee.

Sweeping them in close and moving his arms around them, he picked the two dogs up and marched back to his squadmates.  After wiping his mouth clean of pee on one of the dogs's backs, he proudly presented his catch.  "How about that!?" Motoichi declared, some parts of his hair clung to his face.  Thankfully the pee hadn't soaked him completely, though having some parts wet with pee and other parts dry added to his ridiculous look.

Chakra 145/150:

1,121 words
Trained Hidden Stomach Technique 500/500
621+56+53=730/725 Trained Reaction Time from D-0 to D-2

Yasoku

Yasoku

D-rank
What a ridiculous site. These were the idiotic teammates he would be sticking with for who knows how long. Yasoku looked over at Futen, the mysterious zombie guy. Staring at his serious eyes, it was rather uncomfortable, and not to mention he had a very rash way of handling things. For example, the simple task we were assigned to capture the dogs and not harm them. Way to go, Freak. Esukuo laughed out loud, loud enough for his dimwit teammates to hear, and as well as his sensei. He wanted them all to hear what he was about to say, because he would speak nothing but the truth.

Good job. I must admit that you managed to amuse me by not only completing the mission, but with idiotic plans, thus humiliating yourself. You guys are too rash, and don't seem to notice that these are only dogs. And when I say that I am referring to you, Freak. he said seriously, as he looked over at his mummified teammate.

As for you sensei, you can do yourself a favor and stop observing now. I noticed you where there from the very beginning, but simple acted it out for my own personal reasons. he stated.

Yasoku yawned, and threw the meat he had within his grasp for the orginal plan that would have solved everything much more quicker, and tossed it at the dogs that his putrid smelling teammate managed to catch. Esukuo smiled, then stood back up, making his way over to mummified's prey.

Be sure not to eat them, if that is what you do.. he continued on.

Looking off to his right side, he spotted some meat, barely enough, but the dogs would surely appreciate it. He then tossed it over at Freak, as he looked at the two dogs yelping for help under the solid ground.

Unless you wish for them to die, I would advise you find a way to get them out. Even though they may have cause mischief within the village, they are still to be cared for, they are helpless and are looking for guidance, a way to survive. he said as he managed to put a smile on his face.

Maybe this was going to be fun after all.

600/600
327 wordcount left over.

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
His plan went without an issue. The dogs, of course, were not too happy to be submerged, but his technique hadnt harmed them even a bit. They were both just whining because they couldn't wreak any more havoc. Fūten looked just in time to witness he other teammate, Motoichi, transforming into a fire hydrant and getting pissed upon. He crossed his arms and shook his head. To his surprise, the piss covered Motoichi still managed to obtain his objective, and subdue the hounds. Fūten then turned to face the latecomer, whom had already started off badly on Fūten's nerves. It was only destined to escalate from there.

The kid rattled with laughter, standing to side, still having done nothing in lieu of the mission at hand. Laughing and holding old meat in his hands, the kid began to speak. To speak of how Fūten had humiliated himself right along with Motoichi. To speak of how they had been rash. The final end of the statement would be the killer. The boy referenced Fūten using the term "freak."

Fūten began a steady approach towards the latecomer as he tossed tossed food to the dogs. The food from the plan that hadn't been utilized. A slab of meet smacked against Fūten's chest and dropped to the ground, the boy still talking, making it seem as though Fūten had injured the animals. Fūten's approached never wavered, and seemingly before the boy would react, Fūten placed a hand upon his shoulder, grasped firmly and began to speak.

"You arrive late to a mission which you have received notice of days in advance. You immediately begin to ignorantly sass us all. You criticize my method which perfectly accomplished the mission as we were directed to do, and then you have the audacity to throw meat at me and call me a freak? What have you done on this mission, latecomer? On this day you will know respect."

The entirety of the time Fūten had been speaking with his right hand clasping the boys shoulder tightly, he had been building up his rasengan in his left hand. As he finished the word respect he tightened his grip and rammed the rasengan into the boys abdomen with his greatest force. If all went as planned and this connected, Fūten would slide back 5 meters across the ground, and the latecomer would be sent sprawling across the park up to to meters, receiving an extremely deep bruising of his abdomen, possibly vomiting from the sheer impact.

Fūten would pick up the meat, then, and take it to the dogs as he gently began to unearth them and strap leashes to them.

Chakra 125/150:

600/600 1st completion
645/1000 for some random C ranked jutsu.

Last edited by Fūten on Sun May 25, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited my WC allocation.)

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi was interested in motoichi's plan as it was clear the dogs would out run him in a foot race along with there constant urination the plan was plausible though this is what you would call a last resort. Motoichi turned into a red fire hydrant and awaited his chance to capture the dogs. And it seemed it would work the dogs approached the fire hydrant and lifted there legs. It was going to be now or never for him. And as taku predicted Motoichi dispelled the jutsu and grabbed the dogs but not before the beasts let loose there golden spray of justice. Motoichi was now covered in dog urine which takumi would imagine did not smell like roses. He could not help but laugh a little at the sight of a soaked Motoichi approaching the other two who were now having a dispute about how things should have been done on the mission.

He watched intently until the new person said he could come out and that he had seen him the entire time. Takumi was not impressed at that in fact he was not even attempting to hide he was simply getting a vantage point to see the new recruits work. He was ready to jump down when he felt a sharp sting reverberate in his nose. This was a common thing now, when Futen would use his rasengan takumi would get a sharp pain in his nose, why you ask because the first time they met he smashed it into takumi's face fracturing his nose. Now it worked similar to how the elderly are with rain. The bone will ache and takumi would know that a rasengan was on it's way. "Uh oh newbie is not going to enjoy this".

Takumi would regularly enjoy this, but he is the sensei and should at least try to stop it. But on the other hand this guy is cocky and needed a attitude adjustment. Perhaps takumi could find the time to enjoy the scenery on the way down. Or get distracted by a colorful butterfly who knows the area was beautiful, Yes takumi could wait a few minutes before jumping down. This was going to be interesting, Takumi wanted to see the man react to the mighty rasengan whether it was stable or not the thing hurt and had enough power to send you ten meters in the opposite direction. This was just getting good and takumi was not going to waste it.

WC: 418
Temporary Paralysis Technique: 750/750
5 WC left over for future jutsu
Total WC: 1355

Motoichi

Motoichi

D-rank
The smell of the dogs' urine overwhelmed him as did the sequence of events happening before him.  Motoichi could only stare as his two new squadmates had a go at each other.  Or rather that one had a go at the other.  It was clear that the late arrival's harsh words had struck hard on Fūten.  The bandaged man grabbed at the late arrival's shoulder and began dishing the insults right back.  Motoichi was fine by that, as he was insulted as well by the newcomer.  However, he did not expect Fūten to take things so seriously as pulling out a jutsu on the man.

He watched, as did his two brown labradors that were held up under each of his arms, as a spinning ball of chakra was thrust towards the man's stomach.  It was all he could do to turn his body to the left in an attempt to shield the dogs's eyes from the attack.  He didn't want them to see such violence, they were only dogs after all.  Motoichi, however, kept his eyes glued to the action.  All that was happening was great for him to take in.  Fūten seemed to possess so much control of his chakra.  The jutsu that he was using was unlike anything Motoichi had ever seen or heard of before.

The only thing that put a sour note on the whole situation for him was the fact that the sudden energy in the air from the chakra used in Fūten's jutsu had scared the dogs again.  Motoichi could feel the pee running down his already damp clothes, all the way down his legs.  The feeling was awful and the smell had already become pungent.  Yet, he remained glued to the action, wanting to see every bit of it.  There were no thoughts as to what his sensei, Takumi, might be thinking about this occurrence.  Only the jutsu.

Once the jutsu was over, Motoichi untwisted his body to let the dogs see the aftermath.  That wouldn't be as bad for them to see, or at least that's what he thought.  "Ooh, that jutsu looked amazing!" he would exclaim to the angry Fūten.  The man's abilities were impressive and Motoichi felt confident with him as a squadmate.

After a moment, he began to refocus on the mission.  "Oh, sensei?" he would ask.  "Where should I take these pee-brains?  And how soon could I go take a bath?"  He stunk from all the pee that covered his body and just standing there made him feel so nasty that he couldn't tolerate it.  not to mention how bad he must have smelled to the others.

461 words
Trained Reaction Time from D-2 to D-3 450/450
11 words left

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
The boy whom had been hit by the rasengan didn't get back up from the indentation upon the ground that he created. It was more akin to an impact crater. Takumi and the other squad member, Motoichi, watched in amazement from a fair enough distance, likely unsure of Fūten's stablity. Fūten didn't speak to either of them at this time, but instead quickly and easily lifted both dogs from the ground and put them on leashes. The plan had been a success, neither dog was injured and they also now had a treat for the long run. The dogs had come out ahead in this bargain, and Fūten had likely garnered some damned respect.

Fūten gifted the two standing comrades a passing glance as he slowly advanced out the park. His intention was to leave. His mission was done and his mood was foul, he didn't think anything of it, his team had been successful in their mission and Fūten had been a great contributor there would be nothing to need scolding over, and the big-mouthed boy was unconscious. Fūten advanced toward the administrations office to get confirmation on his dogs and cash in on the mission.

As he walked, he would feel the eyes of people upon him. The words of the young man, like a nail and a hammer, picked at Fūten's brain. A combination of frustration and rage would mix nicely into Fūten. The hounds would tuck their tails as they walked in front of him, knowing the emotions welling up within him. The rasengan had been rash, Fūten thought. But had it been enough to get his point across? Would a person like this be able to learn a lesson from a bruised body and a headache?

He tremored at the idea of all of the different ways an unconscious man could be put to an untimely demise. It was a thought which Fūten would have to smother in the deepest confines of his mind. He would not have his instincts getting him into trouble. And certainly not back into the asylum.

1007/1000: C ranked jutsu.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi watched as the rasengan hit the man in the stomach and sent him hurtling in the opposing direction. He thought that a head ache and some stomach pain may have been enough to make him think twice about speaking that way to a fellow shinobi. Takumi jumped down next to the man to check his pulse, the last thing taku needed was for his subordinate to get killed on his first day as Squad Sensei. After making sure the man was alive he made a string of hand signs and created two clones of him self from wood. The doubles would look exactly like him in every shape and form like all solid clones do. He pointed at the man and had his close lift him onto his shoulders then pointing at the dogs that Motoichi was holding and had the other clone grab them. "I think that will do for today, i'll take the dogs to the pound and sign all the paper work back at the administration building, You head home and get a shower you deserve it. I'll send a message when it's time to meet again." And with that Takumi walked out of the area with man and dogs in tow.

While walking down the street takumi began to think back on the times where his Sensei's would yell at him for being overly aggressive towards his fellow iwa shinobi. He smiled as he remembered his time as a genin, Though he did not spend long at that rank he had a lot of fun while he was. He could remember the times he and his fellows broke into the village bar and made out with three bottles of Sake. Let's just say it ended with a visit to the bar to apologize and a head ache. He continues to walk down the road when he happened upon a small group of children. He watched as the ran around with kunai made of wood and pretended to be ninja. Honestly he envied them, these children were the future and many of them would live and die for there village for one day. But for the moment they were safe and free to act as ninja as they wished. The only difference between the game they were playing and the real deal. When you "Died" here you could get up in ten minutes and eat a snack. In the field when you die...you stay that way.

At last he finally arrived at the doors of the pound, he stepped inside and walked to the counter with the dogs and man both still in his clones arms. By now the dogs were tired and were not putting up a fight so when the attendant came for them they went to there cages quietly and without a fuss once they were in the cage the attendant gave takumi a sheet of information for the mission clerk proving he had completed the mission. Next stop would be the hospital, while he had taken a rasengan to the nose and been fine he was not going to take any chances here. He felt no broken ribs but that did not mean there were none. Plus there could have been damage to things other then the plain and visible. And Takumi was no doctor so when he dropped him off the nurse asked what happened he simply smiled and said "We're ninja, it was an occupational accident." The woman looked a little confused but took him back to be examined. While in most cases Taku would wait to see how he was he still had the matter of turning in his mission.

He stepped out of the hospital and back onto the street and began to head to the administration office. When he arrived he walked to the mission clerk and said "One D Rank mission completed and ready for approval." The woman asked for the sheet and takumi handed it over. After looking over the sheet once or twice to make sure everything was in order she nodded and handed him his money. After exiting the building he looked around and said "Now to think up what to do next time this happens.

Chakra=280/300 Jutsu inside:

WC: 710
Wood Style: Wood Clone Technique: 715/1500
Total WC: 2065

Motoichi

Motoichi

D-rank
OOC:

The smelly, drenched Motoichi studied the body of the loudmouthed member of the squad.  He wasn't moving.  The rasengan, though it felt low key in strength, seemed to have severely packed a punch on the man.  Fūten was unfazed, walking off with just a glance to Motoichi and Takumi.  The Senju sensei had landed nearby, splitting off two clones to take care of the dogs and the injured squad mate.

Takumi would take care of the dogs and get the mission's paperwork filled out.  Something Motoichi always dreaded about missions.  Those reports were the most tedious and mundane tasks for a man to do.  He handed Takumi the dogs and waved farewell, apologizing for the smell. "Thanks, I really need to clean up.  Guess I'll see you later then, Sensei!"

And off Motoichi walked, heading straight back home.  Almost everyone that passed too close to him did a double take, their faces scrunching up into a nasty look as his pungent smell of dog pee entered their noses.  They didn't have it nearly as bad as he did, as Motoichi was the one who had to smell it the whole way back to his house and into his shower.  The confined space amplifying the smell and the running water seeming to make more of the scent rise and steam up in the shower.  Only after he had toweled off from all the soapy water a half hour later did he get rid of the smell that had clung to his skin.  Then, he had to throw away his clothes into the wash bin.  The smell still hanging off the fabric, awaiting for Motoichi's return later that night when he would have to wash his piss stained clothes.

Today had been quite informative, but it was still rather piss poor.  Motoichi had hoped to learn more about his loudmouthed squad mate.  He had already witnessed two jutsu under the prowess of Fūten.  His sensei also seemed quite capable with those clones of his.  Motoichi would need to expand his own knowledge further to catch up to such a young shinobi such as Takumi Senju.  Though it could very well be that he would never reach such a level.  The young man was strong, his high rank at such a young age proof of that fact.

Motoichi slept well that night, which was quite possibly the only real relaxing part of his day.

[EXIT THREAD]

419 words
Trained Speed from D-0 to D-1 325/325
94 words left

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
As the mission is complete and we all have left the area of said mission i am closing this thread and submitting it for completion

Closed~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.