You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost Scrolls (C Rank Konoha Mission)  Empty Lost Scrolls (C Rank Konoha Mission) Wed May 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Sparda Vi Providence

Sparda Vi Providence

D-rank
Mission name: Lost Scrolls  
Mission rank: C Rank
Objective: Locate, retrieve, and return a couple of scrolls that have been stolen from the Hidden Leaf Archives.
Reward: 220 Ryo
Mission description: Sometime last night, two valuable scrolls went missing from the Hidden Leaf Archives. These scrolls contained important information on matters concerning scandalous information about a member of Konoha's shinobi council.. We have discovered that these scrolls where stolen by a couple of theives that fled into The Dense Forest. Your assignment is to track them down, retrieve the scrolls, and bring them back. If the thieves resist, you are authorized to engage.

Mission details: Within The Dense Forest are a total of three hostiles. Two of them are Genin and the leader is a Chunin. All three appear to be in possession of a scroll and are all adept in Taijutsu. These ninja stole the scrolls as a job they received from an unknown client. A Information Broker, Find a way to get the scrolls back and also fend off these three ninja or kill them.

Lars Dragunov:

Makarov :

Eria :

Last edited by Sparda Vi Providence on Wed May 21, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
If this is going to be something this important about a kage, then this mission needs to be increased to B Rank.

Sparda Vi Providence

Sparda Vi Providence

D-rank
Mmmm, i don't think i can do C Rank. I was planning on the scrolls just having contents about his death and such, nothing very important but not exactly nothing to ignore. Ya know? I can change it if you'd like. This is my first mission app so im just guessing.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Those scrolls sound like it can hold some very classified information, information that a genin should never hold in their position. I can understand if this was a B Rank mission, but this is about a kage. How about you change the scroll's contents to something about a less powerful individual. It can be something related to scandalous information about a member of Konoha's shinobi council.

Sparda Vi Providence

Sparda Vi Providence

D-rank
I understand, i apologize xD

I edited it to your idea.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Much better, approved~

Sparda Vi Providence

Sparda Vi Providence

D-rank
Cool, am i allowed to start it?

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
Go ahead and start it ~

Post back here with the link to the completed mission thread for approval when you're done.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Post the thread where you complete the mission here
http://www.narutosaga.com/t12284-lost-scrollsc-rank

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.