You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Empty Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Fri May 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Name: Uraeus
Species: snake
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Uraeus is a little bugger for now, but a cunning one, as is the nature of all snakes. He's a little devil, who likes crawling around in people's clothes (preferably Risu's). He likes to bite into practically everything, even though his tiny fangs aren't really that impressive yet, but he does it in such a vicious and unrelenting way that he really deserves his nickname.
Techniques: so far none

2Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Empty Re: Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Fri May 16, 2014 10:06 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Uraeus The Vicious (snake) 7khkzIW

For 75 ryo, enjoy~

3Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Empty Re: Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Now that Ureaus is an A rank, I want to app this as his new appearance and personality…since the lil bugger is a grown up already XD

[spoiler]
Name: Uraeus
Species: snake
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Having reached full growth thanks to some decent training, the small Ureaus had turned out to become a massive 4 meter snake with an aggressive behavior towards those he feels to be enemies towards his master and companion Risu. He tends to be quite intelligent when spoken to or asked for advice, but his arrogant demeanor makes this snake one dangerous and foul opponent for any who dare to cross his path the wrong way.
Techniques: so far none

4Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Empty Re: Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Pets aren't supposed to exceed character rank O_o

5Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Empty Re: Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:53 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
there's no rule on that in the pet rules…you sure?

6Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Empty Re: Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Kyohei

Kyohei

D-rank
Why are all of these rules missing? ;~;

7Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Empty Re: Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Ryuusei

Ryuusei

D-rank
Wait, nvm. Found it.

"All pets cost 2000 Ryo to obtain at D-rank or 1500 Ryo to obtain at E-rank, and all pets must be trained using the following wordcounts. At no time may a pet be a higher rank than its owner."

It's like the first thing under the seijutsu symbol. In italics.

8Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Empty Re: Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
OK…so I can only request it to be trained up to rank B for now…hmm, well with the training already approved, can I just NOT use urea's for as long as I'm not a jounin…otherwise things will get complicated...

9Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Empty Re: Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:48 pm

Hayato

Hayato

D-rank
Ok I guess, but where are you going to hide around a 4m snake? lol No more slithering around in her clothes :P

10Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Empty Re: Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
I'll just say it's at home in the Orochi garden until she's a jounin with the excuse she can't control him if he's stronger (like orochimaru and manda)

11Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Empty Re: Uraeus The Vicious (snake) Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:14 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Uraeus The Vicious (snake) 7khkzIW

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.