You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The birth of Lamya ( training/private) Empty The birth of Lamya ( training/private) Thu May 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
After having been in a real mess when her uncle Orochi Enaka found out about her knowledge on at least part of his projects and most illegal programs, the young special jounin Orochi Risu decided to hide outside of the village for a while, planning on finding a secret location where supposedly the grand White Snake Sage was rumoured to be residing and spending his days in peace. After all, years, decades and centuries had passed without anyone ever reaching the title of sage of snakes ever since the great Orochimaru and the equally inspiring Kabuto Yakumo. In the young woman's honest opinion, it was time for someone to join those illustrious ranks once again, as she knew that her own family had revered both the snakes and the wise snake sage for their entire existence, as well as the fact that many believed that the Ouroboros clan itself carries the blood of the Great White Snake Sage himself.

Her only means of comfort, were her backpack filled with maps, charts, a few scrolls from the library and the journal Risu had found not so long ago. That together with a decent ransel, a sleeping bag and some food and water, is what she deemed rudimentarily necessary for her search. Knowing fully well that she HAD to succeed in a task her uncle did not manage to succeed in, the snake girl planned on finding the legendary cave and get to understand the power of senjutsu at all costs, for her life was in danger and so was that of some of those she held dear and was proud of to call them her friends. Failure in this case, was far from being an option and she did not intend to do so.having locked down her apartment, bringing her valuables and money to a secure locker in the administration building, the young woman made her way to the main gates of the village, looking around carefully with every step she took, to make sure none of her uncle's miserable pawns had the audacity of following her, for this time she would not hold back on them and with their actions they would write their own death warranty for the shinigamis.

"Really annoying when you think about it," The young snake princess sighed to herself when giving a greeting to the shinobis on guard at the gates. "We're taught to protect the village from all outside threats and manage to fulfill this task splendidly, yet somehow the village always seems to have the tendency to remain blind for the dangers coming from within. It seems my uncle played his game much better than I had anticipated, but I swear to all the deities that he will not lay a hand on me."

When she was certain that there was absolutely no sign of anyone following her from the village, the young woman hasted herself towards the outlines of the large forest outside of konoha, climbing up a tree quite quickly, finding herself a spot in the largest tree around, comfortable enough to have a seat and take a look at her charts and maps of the area, so she could start planning a safe route towards the destination of her quest: the Ryuji cave.Inside the tree that had been qualified for what she desired to do, Risu was staring at a small chart drawn in her own notebook, which she remembered to be one of those maps she had made when she had been busy bringing the Nation of Fire in chart for the geographical department of the administration of konoha. Glad that those men had only copied and as such returned her the original with her findings, the young woman was glad to have such an extensive map to consult.It appeared that when looking at the location described in the mysterious journal and taking a good look at the small map she had drawn, it appeared that she had practically missed the first location on a stone throw's length. She had already been so close to the entrance of the tunnel leading to the Ryuji cave once before, so it gave her courage and a feeling of relief that apparently the location wasn't that hard to find, as she only had to find that small stream near a hill with two bend willows again, where supposedly the entrance to the tunnel had been hidden for all this time to pass.

"Lucky me," The snake girl chuckled lightly, putting away the journal and all the other charts and maps she had consulted, leaving only the small notebook on the right page resting in the palm of her left hand. Even though her stomach was starting to make some obvious noises, Risu decided to first and foremost make haste to the locations described on her very own handmade map. "Allright, everything is set, let's go."

822-

Last edited by Orochi Risu on Mon May 26, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Racing through the forest, Risu suddenly heard a hissing voice calling out for help, which at first she tried to ignore, thinking it might have been someone who had slipped through her field of perception and was trying to lure her closer to have a 'heart to heart' with her, yet as the voice became more shrill and filled with fear, the girl stopped in her tracks, quickly diverting off of her path to go and see what the fuss was.

To her surprise it was no shin obi, nor even a human calling out to her, as she saw a small mighty, yet wounded, brown boa constrictor trying to protect her nest of eggs for two rather large eagles, who seemingly had decided that they wanted to have not only the eggs, but also the large snake as a decent meal.

The two birds were constantly diving down, pecking and clawing at the protective snake with their beaks and claws, knowing that without help, the poor snake would not only lose her unborn children, but also her life in the process.

Disgusted with such a cowardly, yet simple way of nature, Risu came closer, practically slithering through the trees like a snake to get herself into a perfect vantage point to teach those two eagle's a lesson.

Another hissing, yet now pathetically weak outcry from the snake made it apparent to the Orochi lady that it was now or never, her time to act had been at hand and she could not look at the fight without feeling sorry, yet also angry in the snake mother's stead. So, without any kind of hesitation, Risu quickly formed a few hand signs, trying to create her weakest form of the water slash technique, so she could wound or at least scare off the two large birds of prey.

"Find yourself another meal tonight, you scavenging birds," Risu yelled, when her sickle formed projectiles were thrown at the birds, scaring one of them to flee upwards into the sky, yet also chopping off a wing from the other, sending it hurtling down to the ground, where it screeched in agony. "Mother snake, your fight was admirable. Now that I have provided you with a meal in the form of one of those cowardly birds, might I ask something to return the favor?"

1214-

Last edited by Orochi Risu on Mon May 26, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

3The birth of Lamya ( training/private) Empty Re: The birth of Lamya ( training/private) Fri May 23, 2014 11:50 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
The snake however, did not response immediately, though did gratefully enjoy the new meal that was delivered to her by the young Orochi lady, devouring the wounded eagle in a whole with obvious hunger and satisfaction. When the eagle had vanished into the snake's mouth, nothing more than a large bump in the snake's long body waiting to be completely digested, the snake mother curled around Risu's leg before slowly slithering away from the site, though a few meters away from the snake girl, the massive boa stopped, lifted her head towards the young woman and gave a slight hiss.

"Young girl of the Ouroboros clan, follow me if you desire to gain knowledge on the White Snake Sage," The words came out of nowhere, leaving the snake's maw in a slissing sound. "I'm certain that you'd rather wish to gain knowledge of other abilities, before tackling the dangers of the senjutsu skills."

As Risu was surprised by those words, yet also intrigued as to why the snake recommended firstly to gain other skills before going for senjutsu, the young special jounin of Konoha followed the snake, interested to see what the snake wanted to show her and what those earlier words really entailed.

"There is indeed another skill that I need to learn," the snake princess chuckled softly, remembering her entire plan quite easily. "If you are certain that I am needing more specialities, more skills before I go for senjutsu, I reckon you are hinting at Kuchiyose or the art of summoning, which I guess you can help me with, as it seems you are not just any ordinary snake."

A hissing chuckle came from the snakes mouth when on an open spot in the forest, a sandy nest full with six eggs became visible.

"You are correct to think I am no ordinary snake, miss Orochi," The snake laughed with a sliss. "I am one of the Great White Snake Sage's many granddaughters and when I was young, I ventured out of the Ryuuji Cave to explore the world and grant myself and my children a better idea of the entire outside world."

Risu listened calmly to the snake's story, still fascinated by the fact that the snake was so easy to talk with and so eagre to share her story with the young Orochi lady.

"To learn the Kuchiyose as you want, not much is needed," The snake continued to hiss, while slithering closely to her nest, guarding her eggs cautiously, while snoozing slightly with her full stomach. "Do you know the difference between just summoning…things and having the power to summon one of the great animal races?"

1665-

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Risu didn't know exatly what to answer to the snake mother's difficult question and did not want to upset the massive boa constrictor with a rather stupid answer like: the difference is that one is part of the great animal races and the other isn't. That was absolutely something she wanted to avoid, as giving such an answer might lead her to become the next meal on the snake's list, or so she thought, until she eventually came up with a more than decent answer. She had taken the time to think about the question, knowing at least a few of the so-called great Animal lines of the world. One of them was the line of Snakes, another were the toads, the foxes were part of that as well and so were monkeys or apes.

"The difference is that the Great Animal lines have sages of their own kind, with great knowledge on the history of the world and its powers, some being clearvoyant, others having the power to speak the Truth," Risu suddenly answered diligently, showing no hesitation while the words passed her lips fluently, though with a certain hiss inside them, showing yet again how rapidly she had adapted to the snake mother's way of speaking, showing the affinity with snakes that had been dwelling inside her own blood, coarsing through her veins. "I believe the sages of Kin are what makes them great and versatile compared to the minor animal lines."

The snake mother seemed to chuckle, with a hiss and a sliss woven in her breath, making her chuckle come out more like an aggressive sigh, rather than a reassuring laugh. However, it did not matter, as the snake seemed more than pleased with the girl's answer, after which she suddenly curled her tail around the first egg in her nest which started moving.

"My children feel your chakra, they feel that you are kind to them and the one I hold now has the best affinity with you apparently," The boa constrictor hissed softly, trying to ease the tension for the baby within the egg, which had started hissing before it even managed to break the shell of its nurturing prison of chalk and protein. "Take this egg and wait for it to hatch, then you can make a contract with me and with your new companion. You will be able to find me when the time comes for you to learn either senjutsu or the art of summoning, but for now, you must nurture my child and learn how to built a relation with a being of an other order on this world."

As instructed, Risu held on to the egg, letting it rest in the palm of her hands, noticing that the small creature inside was squirming roughly, trying to get out of the egg by pressing against the shell with its tiny snout. After a few minutes, the shell finally cracked, with fluids running over Risu's hands and dropping on the ground, while revealing a tiny pinkish white snake with red eyes, which instantly bit her with its toothless maw, slightly pinching the skin on her thumb lovingly.

"A white snake, just like the great sage," The snake girl chuckled, resting the baby snake in one hand, while petting its head with the fingers of her free hand. "I will call you Uraeus, a fitting name for a royal snake such as yourself."

The boa laughed, the hisses giving her voice a soothing sound, as she seemed to agree with both the fact that such a white snake was befitting for the future clan head of the Ouroboros clan, which did revere the Great White Snake sage as a deity, as well as being quite pleased with the name given to her newly born child.

"As long as you carry this child, as long as you share a bond, you will have a bond with me," The snake said, before coiling around her eggs, resting her head upon her tail. "You must go now, return home and learn to create a bond with my child and your companion. Become partners, share your wisdom and make the young one grow strong like me and you."

2375 total
750/750 Pet training E->D rank
1250/1250 Pet training D->C rank
375 unused

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.