You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Empty Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Kechapoo

D-rank
Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG 310px-Hurricane-Chronicles-Logo

http://hurricanechronicles2.forumotion.com

Hurricane Chronicles is a text-based roleplaying game that is based on the Naruto series. Players create their own original characters and roleplay in a universe that is an alternate to the series, interacting with a community of other players which spans the entire known landscape of Naruto. While this roleplaying universe does not include any of the main of supporting characters in the hit series, it is founded in the same principles and uses several elements from the storyline such as Kekkei Genkai, advanced nature transformations, and even the nine tailed beasts! Each player begins with a playable character that is a genin, fresh from the Ninja Academy from the village of their choosing, and rising through the ranks through writings as well as participating in the ever-changing storyline which involves nearly every player character in the game.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm currently looking for GMs, administrators, and moderators to help develop the roleplay from the ground, up! I need people looking to head each village as Kage, as well as their various organizations! Feel free to either sign up or email me!

Last edited by Kechapoo on Thu May 01, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Empty Re: Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Kechapooo

D-rank
Due to the sheer number of headaches related to the coding and bugs, I have relocated Hurricane Chronicles to another site. The design has been improved and there are, as of yet, no headaches involved.

http://hurricanechronicles2.forumotion.com/
Looking for new members who know the Naruto universe through and through to take over NPC positions as one of the five Kage as well as jounin leaders for each suborganization (i.e. Anbu Black Ops, Puppet Brigade, Medical Corps, etc.)

Message me here or at the site!

Homepage (so far)!

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Screenshot_2014_04_10_23_29_16

3Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Empty Re: Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:16 am

Kechapooo

D-rank
Sexy new banner and overall layout! :)

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Untitled

4Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Empty Re: Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Ketchup

Just got chatango installed on the site.

It's guest-friendly, so feel free to pop in and say hello or just troll us... like a dick :)

http://hcrpg.chatango.com/

-----

http://hurricanechronicles2.forumotion.com/

5Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Empty Re: Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Thu May 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Kechapoo

D-rank
Was having fun with this flowchart generator I found, and decided to add a little more to the depth of the roleplay.

IWAGAKURE
ORGANIZATION

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Iwaflowchart

* = Excluding the five main squad corps, the chart is organized in terms of hierarchy from top to bottom. This chart outlines the power structure of the village.

You can find the full size of the chart on the site here.

6Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Empty Past & Incumbent Tsuchikage Sun May 18, 2014 2:52 am

Ketchup

SHODAIME
TSUCHIKAGE

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG First_Tsuchikage

Kuba Togai
躯場 咎井
Togai, the Immortal

Renown through the world as "Togai, the Immortal," the eighth head of the Kuba clan was one of the legendary figures of his time responsible for bringing together the many displaced clans throughout the Land of Earth in order to form the Hidden Rock. Famed for his immense strength and seemingly inhuman durability, the dogged Togai manned his post as leader of the village for three decades before his passing, founding the principles of the Will of Stone and the core ideals of toughness and that guide the shinobi of Iwagakure today.

NIDAIME
TSUCHIKAGE

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Old_warrior_by_latent_talent_d5g7wh0

Yara Yosuke
屋良 洋右
Monkey Sage Yosuke

Embodying the hardened will of his predecessor, the second Tsuchikage earned his place in history long before taking on the mantle of one of the five great shadows of the shinobi world; known for his otherworldly chakra reserves, Yosuke singlehandedly managed to capture the Four-Tailed Monkey before becoming its first jinchuuriki. One of the few hosts to have fully controlled the beast sealed within him, his long tenure as the head of Iwagakure came as no surprise.

Soon after working as the right arm of the great Togai, Yosuke was unanimously chosen in the stead of the deceased first and proved to be the unifying force that pulled together the many contentious groups within the Hidden Rock to foster the peace enduring to this day.

The cost of this peace, however, would be the steady fragmenting of the village's economy and overall stability. It would be the task of his eldest progeny and predecessor to pick up the pieces.

SANDAIME
TSUCHIKAGE

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Yara_Yuuji

Yara Yuuji
屋良 雄治
"Yuuji of the Great Spear"
"Yuuji of the Dolphin Horse"

Inheriting the role from his father, Yuuji has taken to re-forging the bonds between the Hidden Rock and its many clients who have taken to exploring other resources for contracts and other services once controlled by the village.

The heart of the aloof man is deeply embedded in the village, despite his distant demeanor. He is rarely seen outside his residence in the central structure of the village, working tirelessly toward bolstering every facet of the village in an attempt to help Iwagakure gain its former renown.

7Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Empty Re: Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:24 pm

Kechapoo

D-rank
Three years later, the roleplay is open for business once again on a new page with vBulletin software!

The Hurricane Chronicles RPG is a writing-based roleplay set in the Naruto universe, of course. Still getting all the rules and other elements from my computer onto the site, but it is officially open for business!

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG HCRPG

Looking for staff members at every level: GMs, moderators, ninjutsu/genjutsu/kekkei genkai submission staff, village leaders, plot drivers, and more! If you're interested, feel free to post in the Discussion forum on the site; it is open for posting to non-registered users!

Hurricane Chronicles: A Naruto RPG Shot-20170918-28526-m6u491

Here's a snapshot of the website below. Feel free to head over and send me a message or check it out!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.