You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

NL Admin

Hey guys, I'm here to link you off to a little site I made called Naruto Legacy.

What is it?

Naruto Legacy is a site that isn't designed for heaps and heaps of members, but a smaller group of dedicated roleplayers who enjoy a story but aren't afraid of a few numbers here and there. We try and make all the players feel like the main character, in whatever way we can (We being me at the moment, distinct lack of staff you see) So the story is going to revolve around you guys, the players, with all the choices you make defining who your characters turn out to be.

Stats? Really?

Yes, stats. We have a fairly simple system (Once you get the grasp of things) that will control your characters limits, you level up and gain more points to then strengthen your character as they live their life as a shinobi. The idea is to try and balance out characters, so we don't have someone who is just the best at everything. If you want to be the best, you're gonna have to train your skills, learn new techniques and grow along with everyone else.

Non-canon? Why!?

When I say non-canon, I mean that none of the players will be taking up the mantle of any of the main characters of the show. The story is set in a world without Naruto (I know, right) and into the future a bit. The world is in a time of peace and the villages are prospering. Of course that can only last so long... right? The main characters do exist in some form, maybe you'll end up being trained by one of your favorite characters? You never know.

Other stuff

That's really all I have to say, the site died a while back and I recently decided that wasn't good enough, so I wanted to put the word out that Naruto Legacy is back, restarting anew to see if we can't get it to live again! If you have any questions or queries, PM me on the site itself or send me an email at Jinnosuke@live.com. Hope to see you there!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.