You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
He had just completled his mission, he had also just started on his way back, he was jumping tree to tree, keeping at a steady pace, looking left and right to make sure that he was not ambushed or anything of the sort, whilst he was looking around he caught a glimpse of a deer walking around as if nothing was wrong, it was kind of funny that the deer had no idea that anything was any different and that their war didnt effect it in the least, it cared not the strifes of him or his village though it would be killed or hurt with them all the same, he threw his kunai into its flank so that he could eat it, the deer fell down and started to die right away, since it was a quite good throw, he threw the deer over his shoulder and continued on his way to the camp.

He arrived at the far side of the camp and started walking right towards the food tent, he walked in and threw the deer on the table where the butcher/cook was and took his kunai and quickly cut of a large chunk the size of Wolfs head, he nodded and left the deer there for the cook to do with what he pleased, he was not able to eat a whole deer and it would go to waste otherwise, so he had just taken what he could eat and given the rest to the village, they always had a shortage of food, since the village was a full county away, and not many of people knew where food was to be found in the bird country, though animals were pretty abundant thankfully, either that or he was just a good hunter, he seemed to always find them, or was it that they found him...he had no idea really but he wasnt going to complain, he then continued to the area that he was going to get his next missions.

Wolfgang walked into the Mission tent slowly, he had jut gotten back from his mission not that long ago, it has been about 2 hours since he had gotten back from his fight with the giant rat and the men, he had to grab another mission that was like this one. The moment he walked into the tent he saw Kizuru and another Jounin standing by, they both looked at him with a look of amusement, neither of these ninja really liked him, though they were not gong to show it out in front since they had a certain composure to keep with the rank that they kept and that he was also a pretty high rank, there was certain level of respect that they were expected to give to each other.

Once he got near the man named Kizuru, spoke to him in a sarcastic like tone,  Wolfgang good job on the last mission, you somehow took down an A rank summon and multiple ninja, though you were actually supposed to bring more people with you, you went out by yourself before i could tell you where to meet your squad, this time make sure to actually bring your team with you, who ever they are, ok? but anyway their is a new mission here that you can do, hmm one sec the scroll says, We Have driven back the enemies forces, though their are still many groups of them that are resisting and not being pushed back as planned, you and up to three others are to go and act as a commando squad and scour the bird country for stragglers, though these straggler are very heavily armed and dangerous, just your suit big man, bring at least one other person with you, since you are acting as a commando unit do it quickly and quietly, and try to take out all of the extra men ok?, now go, go Wolfgang did not like the idea of having to go with a squad on this, but he wasn't going to argue with this jounin since he didn't even wait for his squad placement a few hours back, so he nodded and waited to be told where he was to meet his squad, the man named Kizuru continued, Ok you are to meet your squad, at the courtyard behind this building in a few minutes, hmm that is all Wolfgang nodded and started walking out of tent, the day was too good in his mind, the sun was actually showing through the sky, and there was no rain, it wasnt the best thing for the war, during a war the weather was better being rainy and dreary though he cold really control it either way it was really just his opinion. Wolf walked out to the spot that he was to meet those he was doing the mission with to wait for them, they better not take to long or else.
830/2500

Tako Hōzuki

Tako Hōzuki

D-rank
"Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!" Dovy ran around in circles with flexed quadriceps and tip-toe movements. "Man, where can I go pee? OH YES, a building! No one will be there. Brilliant! Oh man, thank the Kraken!"  He said with excitement. The week of Seven Bell's torment did not end just yet, but Kirigakure did mange to press forward and apply pressure to the enemy team. There were many missions being done in various places, but Dovy's main mission was to release the built up urine in his bladder that he had all day. Hozuki were known to hydrate more often the average being, so generally everyone in that family line has a slightly larger storage for pee. A pirate-born like himself was never raised with the proper manners of a gentleman, so he simply released his fluids onto the side of the building. The relief was god-like, and he almost felt like he was losing weight. As he violated the building, and the urine splashed and dripped everywhere within a short radius, Judai looked up at the sky and noticed a beauty. Even though the clouds were thick and dark, the sun worked its way through and shined its life on the land. It felt out of place in these times of battle, but a relaxing sight to look at nonetheless.

With the final sprinkle of his released lemonade, Dovy zipped up his pants and brushed off his pants. He turned around and looked to both his left and right, just to make sure no one noticed him. "Ah, that's better. Now I can bloody think fer once." He thought to himself as he stretched out his back. Dovy was suppose to patrol the area and assist other ninja who needed a hand; this was all what he was told to do, and it wasn't quite the most exiting task. Who knows, perhaps its a good thing that he didn't have to see blood spill. Regardless, Dovy was a young lad who would thirst for adrenaline. Although he enjoyed being safe, deep down he wanted to see some action--regardless of his rank.

The 10 year old boy fixed his button up shirt, pulled his tie a bit, and patted his clothes out. With a smooth pivot, he turned and walked around a building. While whistling in the air, he held himself comfortably with his hands in his pockets--until he someone. After Dovy went around the corner of the building he saw a man standing out in a courtyard, casually, as if he was waiting for someone. Curious, Dovy began to walk comfortably to the man as he waved his hand to say hello at a distance. As he walked within hand-shaking range, Dovy bowed.

[455/2500]

Tsurugi

Tsurugi

D-rank
So many missions lately, ever since he had started active duty again as a ninja he found himself jumping from place to place completing several different tasks at once; he did not mind it though, all this was only furthering his plan to become stronger, and to one day…well shaking the thought away, he would continue to walk at his steady pace down the beaten path in the camp that would lead to the courtyard where he was to meet this squad he was to team up with. Golden eyes watched from behind bangs of blue hair, as his long white duster rustled at his ankles dancing with his motion in a synchronized manner, until he came to a complete stop of course. Those eyes of his spotted not one, but two ninja the other thing he took notice of right off the bat was the fact that both faces were familiar to him; these two other ninja had partaken on a mission with him to further the success of Kirigakure in this war. At least he would find himself in the company of capable ninja, although he had to admit despite the smell she gave off, he was starting to miss the fish girl he usually found himself working with for the briefest of moments his mind wondered to how Ciera was doing these past few days. “Surely slaughtering many” he commented to himself in such a low tone that his words could not even be considered a whisper.

Once he was within range of the two ninja he eyed them both, his golden orbs sweeping over their beings just once “No need for introductions. I am sure we all briefed on the mission details, so best we plan out an attack?” he asked them, wondering if either would take the lead in this suggestion. Yet, Tsurugi was not exactly known for his patience so waiting just for a moment he was quick to take the reins here, and start to suggest a plan to the team, “We are to hunt down any remaining fragments of the enemy forces, so we should expect to find ourselves running into small units of enemy ninja. The best way to do this in my opinion, would be to find these ninja, and ambush them. However, we have to take into account that while we idly chat here, they have long since settled into the surrounding wilderness well aware that they are being hunted down by us, and other units like us…” a pause would come to his words as he stood there giving his comrades time to take in the details of his plan.

“….this is why we must approach this with caution, I say we take a high and low approach. The most agile of us takes to the tree tops staying overhead, and staying just a few paces behind the other two. Now, the other two take to the ground sweep, with the distance between us we will be able to accomplish two things, the two on the floor will sweep the grounds below for any enemies, and trailing behind the one in the trees will be our eyes in the sky; able to spot any enemies trying to ambush us from behind, or perhaps a blind spot. If you both agree with this formation, we will call it the hunter formation.” He figured it was better to name the formation, that way it would be easier for them to figure it out. Now it was about figuring out who was the most agile here, who would take top side while the other two covered the ground.

607/2500

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
The situation went from funny to odd in one moment, first of all he had Dovy whom he had alreay done a mission with and ho walked up to him without a word and bowed to him, no one had ever bowed to him before, he laughed out loud and said You are the first one i have ever seen bow to me, guess you must know me that well from only one mission i guess that makes some sense, but wait here we got out second teammate The next boy to come up to them was almost like a small him, since Wolfgang had started to grow out his hir and beard, him and the oncoming kid had the same blue hair color, the kids was less ragged and more done then his wikld hair, and his eyes looked like golden orbs, his body shape was quite small in comparison to Wolfs with long arms and skinny figure, but he sure knew who it was from the past family reunions...it was his Cousin Tsurugi Osada.

He walked up and tried to take charge, as if he didnt know that his own cousin wasnt a special jounin, it was quite a funny site, he let his relative speak and once he was done, Wolfgang stood up and towered over both of them, even if Tsu was a tall lad, Wolfgang still had a good 6 inches of height on him, he started to speak in a low deep booming voice, I am Wolfgang Sensei, i will be leading this mission, i have two rules about this mission...One Dont die, i have to write a report if you die and the forms for a genin are the longest, and rule number two...Stay away from me, i mean that in the way that i produce acid, Tsu you would know that, but you may not Dovy, if you get too close to me you may get caught in my crossfire, please avoid that both of you. and that is the rules, i will take the ground with whoever is faster among you two, choose among yourselves...when your ready let us set off he took a long drag of his cig, hoping that they hurried and chose who so they could be off and finally fighting...and that was what wolfgang wanted to do, he was almost in a good mood today, for one reason was because he knew that he was much stronger then both of these people, which made him feel pretty strong, though during this mission he would be unable to use any good jutsu since his team would be too close...
1282/2500

Tako Hōzuki

Tako Hōzuki

D-rank
As Dovy stared at the ground during his bow, he overheard laughter behind his ears. He raised his back and looked up at the ninja with a raised eyebrow. This man looked familiar, and the scent of cigarettes was unforgettable. This was a ninja that he had seen many times through out the week. Wolfgang as he remembered him. They may have even participated in missions together. "You are the first one i have ever seen bow to me, guess you must know me that well from only one mission i guess that makes some sense, but wait here we got out second teammate." Wolfgang said. But Dovy was confused. "What, t-teammate? No, no, no, I'm just here to-" But Dovy was interrupted by another ninja.

He turned his head to see the golden-eyed ninja behind him. He recognized him as well! No one could forget those sun-golden eyes. "No need for introductions. I am sure we all briefed on the mission details, so best we plan out an attack?” He asked straight to the point. "Attack? ATTACK?! Are you serious? Wait a minute, I think these guys are about to go on a mission, and they assume I'm one of the teammates. Mother of Kraken!" Dovy thought to himself nervously. It was quite obvious that he was not suppose to be there. How did they not assume that he wasn't either? I mean, he's a ten year old kid! Could it be a simple mission?

“We are to hunt down any remaining fragments of the enemy forces, so we should expect to find ourselves running into small units of enemy ninja. The best way to do this in my opinion, would be to find these ninja, and ambush them. However, we have to take into account that while we idly chat here, they have long since settled into the surrounding wilderness well aware that they are being hunted down by us, and other units like us…” The golden-eyed ninja said.

At this point, Dovy felt very nervous. He was scared that the actual ninja assigned to this mission would arrive, and that he would get himself in trouble. What was he to do? He contemplated on apologizing now, or stalling just a little bit further to see what was up. Being such a reckless kid, he awkwardly stood there and listened.

“….this is why we must approach this with caution, I say we take a high and low approach. The most agile of us takes to the tree tops staying overhead, and staying just a few paces behind the other two. Now, the other two take to the ground sweep, with the distance between us we will be able to accomplish two things, the two on the floor will sweep the grounds below for any enemies, and trailing behind the one in the trees will be our eyes in the sky; able to spot any enemies trying to ambush us from behind, or perhaps a blind spot. If you both agree with this formation, we will call it the hunter formation.” Golden eyes said confidently.

It was now or never. Dovy knew that he had to act quickly before he went in too deep. He had only two options, apologize and deal with the embarrassment for the day, continue on his work  and stay from harm--or go on the most intense mission of his life so far. It just might be the mile stone this rookie was looking for. The ten-year old Genin that accomplished a higher-rank mission--or the ten year old Genin that died in a higher-rank mission. Who knows what would happen. But Dovy knew that if he made it out alive, great things would come. It was time, it was now or never, so Dovy nervously raised his hand up to speak.

"I will take the higher ground!" He said to the two. Just like that, everything felt as if time stopped. It was similar to jumping out of an airplane when you ask yourself if you just actually did that. But that was it, there was no going back now. "My name is Dovy Hozuki, and I guarantee that I am the fastest of us three. Not only am I agile, but I also have great reflexes. I am also small, so I will easily conceal myself from the enemy's range of sight. I'll be your eye's and ears mates." He said with his childish high-pitch voice. All of a sudden, a great feeling rose up in Dovy's chest. It was an anticipation of adventure and excitement, and although Dovy felt anxious, he felt very pumped.

"I am Wolfgang Sensei, i will be leading this mission, i have two rules about this mission... One Dont die, I have to write a report if you die and the forms for a genin are the longest, and rule number two...Stay away from me, i mean that in the way that i produce acid, Tsu you would know that, but you may not Dovy, if you get too close to me you may get caught in my crossfire, please avoid that both of you...when your ready let us set off." Wolfgang mentioned quickly.

Dovy was ready to go--maybe not prepared, but ready to go. He was curious to see what kind of power these intimidating ninja had inside, and he had faith that they would dominate anyone who would get in their way. It was just up to Dovy now to watch over them and prepare them for what was to come.

[1381/2500]

Tsurugi

Tsurugi

D-rank
So it was settled, the team would follow the formation he had suggested this was good because he was aware of the dangers out in the dense forest, the male would stare over at Wolfgang not saying much except for giving him a knowing nod towards the word of caution he shared with them; “Understood” he said in a flat tone knowing full well that he would have to be aware of his surroundings with Wolfgang around. With that, he assumed they were all ready to head out he wasted no time to step ahead of the two, turning towards Wolfgang once more “Take the lead” he said to himself since the man had been so clear before about him being the leader. Now Tsurugi had no quarrels with that plan,Wolfgang was the highest ranking ninja here, but he just hoped the bushy beard man wasn’t an egotistical prick that would put them all in jeopardy if the man put his ego over the missions success. Whatever the case would be all three of these ninja were stepping into the abyss of the unknown, and as such they had one choice it was to rely on each other if they expected to survive this day, the blue haired man would wait for Wolfgang to run ahead before he ran after him keeping his pace just at four paces behind the other ninja. This was purposely done to give him space, and time to react in case Wolfgang fell into a trap, or was attacked up ahead.

Tsurugi was already expecting the young boy to be up in the trees keeping close behind but also staying under cover himself, the gold eyed man continued to charge forward his eyes peeled trying to take notice of any abnormalities in the surrounding wilderness, anything at all that could give away the enemy location; so far nothing. To say he wasn’t nervous would be a lie, despite his exterior demeanor Tsurugi was on edge this mission was a high stakes one, there was a possibility of dying here, and becoming nothing more but a statistic in the casualty book. The hands that hung at his side as he ran would close into firm fists as he continued to run, a surge of determination would shove away his doubts, he would not die here! He would come out of this stronger, he needed to do so for the sake of his plan, and for the sake of the promise he made Ciera, the golden orbs that rested behind the blue bangs would glare intensely as the flame of courage burned wildly inside of him.

So far he had kept alert, but still saw nothing he wondered if his comrades eyes were catching something he had missed? Yet he had doubts, so far it seemed the pace of their movement speed remained unchanged, maybe the ninja they were hunting were further in? Or...they had seen them coming, so many variables in this missions, so many things that could go wrong it truly was a gamble.

1120/2500

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
The little kid was hopefully up high in the trees by now scouting for them, and tsu was directly behind him, about four paces, at least they were taking his advice and staying a little bit far back, he looked around for any ninja, he saw nothing...until they were ambushed...

The ninja mustve known they were coming, out of nowhere one sliced wolfgang across the chest with a sword, causing a large 2 inch cut across his torso, sending a spray of blood out as well, he fell off the branch he was jumping on at the moment and fell a few feet before he grabbed the bottom of the branch just as the ninja was going for tsu a few paces behind him. He deftly swung around the tree as fast as he could just as the other few ninjas and their dogs started to move in, obviously this ninja was being used to test the formation. He swung and jumped right back onto the branch and grabbed the ninja who had really underestimated him, he grabbed him right by the neck and said to him in a chilling voice, Finish the Job next time...oh wait there isnt going to be one just as he swpun the head off of the shoulders by breaking the neck with much more power needed then nessesary and thus sent the head flying down to the forest floor in a spray of blood.

He quickly looked down at his cut, it was long but slightly on the shallow side, he ripped his tank top off and wrapped it around the cut by tying it around his back, stopping the bleeding, but now they all had to get ready for the fight. there was 3 more ninja coming in to attack, one going up to the tree top and two down with them, their was a dog with each group, obviously finding them through their sense of smell.

One of these ninja went towards Tsu and another towards him, he jumped right beside Tsu and said, Get ready Cousin, Make our Clan proud...you wouldnt want to embarrass yourself in front of the Head of the Clan aha he was in such a good mood due to the carnage, he then jumped about 20 feet away from tsu and started getting his chakra ready, this would be...Glorious

1682/2500

Tako Hōzuki

Tako Hōzuki

D-rank
Dovy was now leaping from tree branch to tree branch as he peeked further ahead of what was to come. Odd enough, there was no one to be seen. Every step that Dovy took was silent, like a cold assassin. It was all thanks to his light weight and appropriate pacing. He made sure to stand behind the other two so by minimizing his speed, this jumping from trees business was just a simple warm up. So far everything looked fine, but it did bother Dovy how there was nothing to be seen. Perhaps it was his nerves getting to him? He was doing a mission way of out his league, after all. Death was not that far away from happening. One stupid mistake and he could put his entire team into jeopardy. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that his rebellious idea was really an awful decision. But there was no going back, Dovy had to give it his all and show what he could do.

Then, in an instant--fish hit the fan. A slight rustle occurred in the side of a tree up ahead, but before Dovy could warn Golden-Eyes and Cigarette-Beard, the scout-like ninja ambushed them both from below! A deep cut was sliced through his own captain's chest, and Dovy's eyes stretched large at what he had just witnessed. Blood gushed and dripped below, and Wolfgang fell down. Dovy wanted to yell for him, but he stopped himself. That couldn't have been enough, he had faith in this upper-rank ninja. And just like that, expectations were met. Wolfgang immediately turned the tides and created a blood-bath out of the ninja. What an insane sight to see the actual talent of who he was working with. Dovy definitely felt much safer now. However, he felt suspicious so he prepared a jutsu in advance--just in case his intuition was right.

And alas, the lad's intuition was right. "Sorry this may sound cruel... but I love slaughtering kids. You're are just the easiest to kill! HAHAHA!!!" someone said in a maniacal voice! And from three branches higher, a dark cloaked ninja dropped from above holding his katana with both hands. "DIE YOU PUNK-ASS BRAT!!!" He yelled chaotically as he swung his blade toward what appeared to be Dovy, but what a stupid and gullible ninja was he. The black ninja's blade swooped right through the image and lodged into the tree brach. He stood confused as he stood through the image of the boy. "N-no. Bushin no Jutsu? When did he know to do this?" He asked himself nervously as he tried to pull his blade out. Dovy quickly jumped from the tree that he was hiding behind. With a tiger seal in hand he shouted, "Water Release: Gunshot!" and fired two waterfalls directly at the surprised ninja.

With Dovy's Hozuki lineage, all water jutsu were naturally much stronger--as if they were one rank higher. With his face smashed in, the black ninja fell down now toward the his two teammates. Dovy knew that they would finish the job. "Heads up you guys! I got another one!" he shouted down to them. His cautiousness was now shooting through the roof. If one came after Wolfgang, and one came after Dovy, then there was definitely a plan to take each one of them out individually with three different ninja. And just like that, Dovy's hypothesis proved to be right. A rustle shook in a bush to the left. "GOLDEN-EYES, Watch your left side! You've got incoming!" he warned him. Dovy jumped across to another branch and tried to maintain invisible while he scanned his surroundings for others.

CC:[130/150]
WC:[1992/2500]

Jutsu Used:

Tsurugi

Tsurugi

D-rank
So it seemed their journey would not be an easy one before he knew it Tsurugi found himself staring down too much bad news to count, stopping his charge he would watch as Wolfgang was staggered by an unknown assailant whoever this man of the shadows was; he was quick so much so that he managed to get behind Tsurugi somehow. Lucky for the blue haired ninja that his blood brother was able to intercept the attacking ninja, quite literally ripping his head from his shoulders, with that very quick, and gory execution Tsurugi would find himself ready to analyze the situation, so they could figure out where this man came from. However, not long after did he hear the cry coming from the blonde haired boy named Dovy, his golden eyes would not look up instead look over at the incoming ninja that was coupled with his trusty canine at his heels. So he was relying on the animal to find him? Very well then, Tsurugi would make sure to take out that threat first the incoming duo was closing the distance fast getting closer to Tsurugi, the male had to react just as fast to secure his safety.

Taking note of Wolfgang's words he would merely nod in response keeping his attention entirely focused on the incoming threat, sliding a foot forward Tsurugi would watch them both it was obvious the dog was faster so he would be the first to reach him. Dashing forward without warning Tsurugi would rely on his keen reflexes to pull off the following move, the canine seemed to pick up more speed as it ran forward towards him leaving its owner behind just a few feet but enough of a gap to allow Tsurugi the time he needed to finish this dog off. However the outer shell of his plan was only a feint to throw the other ninja off, the opponent seemed to have slowed down behind his canine perhaps to set up an attack? Whatever the case Tsurugi was about to execute his plan, as the canine lunged at him he dive right under it the two of them slipping past each other, rolling into a smooth landing Tsurugi was quick to perform a series of hand seals immediately his chakra was released from his body molded, and manipulated into the form of multiple fireballs that floated around him.

His eyes remained focused on the ninja who was performing a series of hand seals as well, but Tsurugi gave him no time or change to pull it off the fireballs were all released from floating around him to fly directly towards the ninja. The many fireballs traveled in a clustered group, covering the distance between the target, and Tsurugi very quickly resulting in the flash of flames that came about from the combined explosions of all the fireballs making contact with the ninja or an area near him. Regardless he was consumed in a wild blaze that cooked the man to the point where he would pass out from the intense heat, finishing him off would be the priority but the canine that was charging at Tsurugi did not allow him to continue. Moving to the side just barely, the blue haired ninja would rely on his keen reflexes to barely avoid the incoming dog however he was not spared from damage, splashing upwards towards the sky crimson blood would shoot up from the open wound that now decorated his shoulder.

Looking to his side taking notice of the red stain that washed over his white duster at the shoulder pad, he would focus on the dog giving it a smirk as he beckoned it to come at him again, the dog would bark, and snarl as it charged forward towards him, the male would take a wide stance his eyes focused on the dog quickly he performed a single hand seal immediately releasing his chakra to split into four copies of himself. With this he managed to confuse his enemy watching as it lunged at one of the copies once it passed through the dog would stumble to an abrupt landing its eyes searching around, and its expression a confused one. Already Tsurugi was performing a series of hand seals that would stop when he activated his bloodline element, releasing a direct stream of pressurized steam from his mouth he would hit the dog right on the face. Causing the animal to thrash, and yelp around wildly as it took the bulk of the attack its eyes melting shut, and its skin burning severely to a second degree burn, the end result was the dog falling over from the intensive burns that caused it to lose consciousness. Walking over to the ninja he had burned, the golden eyed male looked down at his barely moving prey, his skin boiled, and peeled off from the bulk of the attack raising his right foot up Tsurugi would bring it down with a swift slam to the man's throat smashing his windpipe.

Recovering from the stomp he would turn to face the other two ninja expecting them to have finished off their enemies by now.

1985/2500

115/150:

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang looked over as the ninja and the dog went to attack Tsu and he was stuck with the damned puppeteer, he hated puppeteers, they annoyed him in a fight...puppets didnt bleed. The man walked up to him with the thought that his injury was going to slow him, little did he know that Wolfgang could not even feel the wound and it mattered nothing to him, all that mattered was this ninja.

The ninja had a stock of brown and blonde hair that he wore loosely combed, his eyes were a laughing blue color and his clothes were the standard gear of the Bells ninja, he must not be any older then 17, he looked different then most of the bells ninja, he looked like a happy kid, well he did until he pulled out his puppet. His puppet was made of jet black ebony in the shape of a huge man, the puppet almost looked like him, well not really but the size was comparable, the man threw the puppet forward right at wolfgang, making it first shoot shuriken from its arm, Wolfgang brought out his Kunai and hit them away just as the puppet closed the distance, this was going to be fun.

The puppet then deftly pulled three blades from its arm, like a triangle of blade, and started swinging them at him, this damned thing was doing good as bugging him, but not for long. As it went for another attack Wolfgang swung his massive paw out and smashed the arm of the puppet into shards, the then grabbed the puppet and bear hugged its torso, exploding it into shards and metal, the man had a nice looking shock of his face. Wolfgang started making hand signs and then Spit a spray of clear liquid acid directly at the man, covering his entire body in it, melting away the flesh and causing his bones to show since there was no skin and the muscles were melting as well, you could see the tips of his ribs, though his screaming was annoying, it wasnt like most, it was much too girly, so he jumped over to the ninja and grabbed him by the throat and lifted him high and flew back down into a makeshift choke slam, this would really work on a normal ninja in the middle of combat, due to all of Wolfgangs taijutsu being crude and make shifted, though it worked well enough on this ninja right here, as he came down on the thick branch they were on the man went directly through the wood, making the branch explode at the pressure and strengh of Wolfgang, sending the ninja flying down to the forest floor in a splat, Wolf looked down at his mangled body and laughed internally, he could act as he normally did now, since he had to act as his rank in front of these genin, if they weren't here he would be hooting and laughing and having a good time, though he was still doing pretty good on fun, he had to then think about the rest of the mission, so he walked over to the already turned around Tsu, Hey go check if the Hozuki kid is okay, if need be help him, then lets continue, but next time lets do the attacking he said as he looked down at his homemade bandage and laughed at the fact that it had bled through and his tank top was now red, though it was not bleeding anymore, so he would leave it since no one on the mission was Medical ninja, he ought to keep more of them around, somehow he always got injured.
2250/2500
Chakra 235/250 *Used Acid Spit

Tako Hōzuki

Tako Hōzuki

D-rank
The forest was getting darker. It was obvious that nightfall was coming, and they could not waste anymore time in the forest. The team could not afford anymore disadvantages. No one caught the enemy that Dovy knocked off the branch, so the ninja fell down to his death on the bottom of the forrest floor. But still, Dovy did his part, and Golden-Eyes managed to take down his sneaky foe. They all indeed had a very intense action scene, but worked together well. Wolf had shown to be a ruthless fighter who thirsted for blood and could do wonders with just the strength of his hands. Golden-Eyes, who was intelligent, extra-responsive, able to analyze the situation and act with fluid movement. And Dovy, who was quick on his feet, stealthy, intuitive, and quick to improvise. They all indeed seemed to make a good team, almost like a triangle that balances off each other's strengths and weaknesses. Perhaps all that was missing was good chemistry and better understanding of each other. Who knew what other trials they could overcome together.

Dovy leaped up higher and higher until he made it to the top of the tree. He wanted to see further ahead. Perhaps more ambushes await them out yonder. He felt that it was necessary to check. If more of these ninja were found, they three of them could actually attack them directly and eliminate them, rather than fighting them with the disadvantage. It was a rather beautiful sight, because the sun was setting, and the land grew darker with nothing but shades of orange and red in the clouds. Dovy found a tree that peaked even higher, so he stealthily leaped his way to the top of it. Now his vision oversaw plenty of the forest, but picking out small details would be just about impossible; However, there was indeed a big detail that caught his blue-green eyes. A light was glowing from the north-west side of the forest. "A campsite..." Dovy realized. There were bound to be more men there. Immediately, he jumped his way back down to return to his squad.

Dovy was still cautious as he made his way down. Carefully, he returned and stood by the two of them on a nearby branch. It was incredible to see the destruction and blood stains from a lower-point of view. He hadn't noticed the details from being up above them. These two took way more damage than the young rookie. "I just checked what's ahead. There's a campfire out north-west of this forest. I think they sent out a team to scout the forest and they found us. There must be a platoon there, a campsite for the remaining ninja." He told his superiors. Together, they could eliminate the ninja with one solid sweep. No one knew that they were alive, so the team had an advantage. "We can do a similar formation. You both can attack while I look out and go after whoever runs away so they don't escape. I'm ready to attack when you are." He said confidently. Dovy was prepared to await orders and follow his team to a guaranteed victory--or so he hoped.

WC: [2522/2500]

Tsurugi

Tsurugi

D-rank
He raised his golden orbs upwards towards the tree tops where Dovy was, but he found no reason to get up there by the time he was looking up he could see the Genin making his way down. Tsurugi waited for him to arrive down below, once he did he remained silent listening to his words so he had found a campsite, great more ninja for them to clash with; although the boy had a decent plan he did have one objection to it something that he seemed to have not taken into consideration. The dogs, the ninja that had attacked them had most likely found them through the canines they had with them the animals had a keen sense of smell it would not too outlandish to believe they had caught their scent when they approached. "Although your plan could work..." he would say as he turned towards the direction that would lead further into this forest, but most likely towards the campsite that Dovy had spotted, "....you fail to realize that now we stink, Wolfgang smells of blood, we have most likely intensified our own bodily odors with the sweat we worked up. If anything their dogs would smell us coming a mile away..." pausing again his let his mind formulate a plan, trying to find a way around this.

It was then that he came up with a radical idea that involved his cousin of course, the wild fighter that he was this would work nicely, IF Wolfgang agreed to such an idea. "Out of all of us here, Wolfgang has the strongest scent right now, the smell of iron practically stinks off his clothing. So he should charge head first towards the camp, get their attention...me and Dovy will make space so you can use one of your wide ranged attacks to trim their numbers down, and damage them. After that, Dovy, and I will dive into the fray taking out whoever survived the initial onslaught. Essentially cousin, I am asking if you would want to be the kamikaze here" his golden orbs would remained focused on his blood soaked relative. This was a moment where they had to properly put their plan together, otherwise they would run into another fight half cocked, and having to improvise which was something Tsurugi did not want to do.

2376/2500

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
His couisn just had the best idea, though he thought that there wouldnt be any left for his teamates, he laughed in a loud booming voice, and then said to his cousin and the hozuki, FINALLY! ive been waiting for a plan like that for ever now, but i warn you one thing, there may not be many left for you guys he then cracked his knuckles and his neck, hearing the satisfieing POP! as he flexed them, this was going to be fun...lots of fun

He turned and ran the moment that he finished craking his knuckles, he was sure that his teamates were not even ready yet, they had just made the plan, but they wanted him to be a distraction, and that was a real easy plan to understand...a dog barked in the distance as he got near to the camp, with a ninja close behind, the dance had already begun.

the dog came fast, much faster on foot then the man, it jumped for his face though instead it met Wolfgangs Fist, right into its mouth, breaking all of the bones and teeth in the area and ripping a swath of cuts from the teeth on his hand, though it mattered not to him, due to him not being able to feel it...but the ninja did

The Dog flew back at incredible speeds, and slammed inself into the chest of the oncoming ninja, though it did not do any real damage, it stopped his movement for a moment, that was all that wolfgang needed, he jumped high and landed right behind the guy, grabbing him in a chokehold...but something stopped him from doing it....more people

He was circled, there was 3 ninja and a black bitch of a hound, barking madly at him, out of these ninja one walked a little bit closer and said in a voice that showed that he was the leader of the group, Put him Down or you will be killed, though either way it doesnt change the end result...though i can do it slow and painful or quick all of his life people have made threats to him, and none have been true, they have said that he would die or that he was going to become wanted, he had shown them and was going to show these ones as well...

I may not...feel pain... BUT YOU WILL! he said as he snapped and twisted the neck off of the ninja he was holding, sending a shower of blood into the air, making it rain blood, he then threw the head at the ninja, seeing him cut it in half with a katana and then rush Wolf, he hoped that his teamates would be joining soon or they would miss the fun...

He dodged the blade and slammed his fist into the throat of the ninja, crushing his windpipe and making blood spew from his mouth, wolfgang then grabbed an arm and ripped it off the shoulder, sending blood and screams into the air, he then threw the arm into the air, acting further as a distraction to his on lookers, there were two left, and a dog, maybe his buddies had something planned, though to made sure, he made the horse seal and made a large dragon made of Acid fog and shot it from his hands, making it shove itself into the mouth and throat of the dog, and then wrap itself around it, burning the muscles and skin and killing it, the dragon then stood tall and started spinning, they were already scared, just wait...

Mission COmplete 2500/2500

Tako Hōzuki

Tako Hōzuki

D-rank
The plan was set and stone, and it was good to say the least. Perhaps the option most likely to work most efficiently. Dovy didn't even think about the dogs with his plan, and it was obvious that he still had a lot of learning to do--at least when it came to leadership. Rather than approaching a 2-1 formation with the higher ranks leading, they were going to follow with a 1-2 formation, having Wolf lead in the front. He seemed very exited and content with the proposal and it was obvious now why Wolf's name suited him well. All Dovy saw in him was a bloodthirsty beast who was more than eager to hunt down his prey one-by-one. In the meantime, Dovy knew that he and Golden-Eyes would follow up and sweep the remands of Wolf's massacre, almost like a blitzkrieg. He felt confident next to Golden-Eyes, and he was willing to trust his word if ever given orders by the blue haired ninja.

Without hesitation, the two gave Wolf a head start as he charged straight into the direction of the campsite. The man zipped away until he finally was in range of their hideout. Barks echoed through the air like gunshots in the distance, and Dovy knew that this was their cue to begin advancing forward. The distraction was clearly successful. He charged forward, and as he got closer and closer to the campsite, he could hear screaming and yelling simultaneously getting clearer and clearer. Dovy immediately began to ponder to himself, what was he going to do? He didn't have a large array of destructive jutsu yet, and his weaponry was left behind. Totally unarmed and scrawny, he knew that he would have to play a different role in this formation. Golden-Eyes could really do some damage, so perhaps he was really meant to do anything he could to assist him and Wolf.

As he entered within the radius of the battle, it was just as expected. Blood and bodies everywhere, Wolf seemed to eliminate about half of the ninja and their dog. Dovy kept his distance. Two other ninja stood with caution and fear. It was unknown if the two were to fight or flee, so Dovy ran his way around the long circumference to make it behind the two. Should they flee from Golden Eyes or Wolf, Dovy would herd them back into the middle of the field like a shepherd to face their defeat.

WC: [2933/2500]

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang wasnt getting any help it seemed, the two left were very scared looking, they finally found a little bit of courage, they looked at each other and jumped at him with their katanas, though it was pretty useless, Wolfgang dodged both of the attacks and spun around with his meaty fist, cracking the skull of the man on the left, he then dodged the attack of the katana again, letting it slide on his shoulder without cutting him, he then punched him in the ribs and watched as blood came out of his mouth, also breaking a fistful of ribs, he then threw the man into the air, whilst swinging his fist over to his other side, swinging it full backhand into the other ribs of the man, breaking many more ribs, also killing him as he flew off and hit the tree snapping his neck and dying finishing the mission and killing the last one....he then went to dovy and shrugged for not letting him have any, and then started going back to HQ.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.