You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Frtonline Attack Empty Frtonline Attack Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang had escaped being crippled on his last mission and he was planning on being slightly more careful on his next mission, he looked down at his hand seeing the two missing fingers but not feeling anything different, it would take some time to get used to it, hand signs would awkward for a little while due to his hands being clumsy, he could still make them, just imagine that the fingers were there and it worked out fine. He had been told of a group of sevens ninja puppets and swordsmen grouping up in a dock village, and that the mists forces had a small platoon there, and that they were being impatient and attacked the larger group the battle was still raging though at the moment they were at an impasse it was obvious who would win the fight the other group still had more men, and they had puppets, it was said that they had lost 10 ninja, and the other group lost 15 but that was only because are group originally flanked and ambushed the big group, now the enemy knew the groups location and was winning, Wolf was told to go with a group of ninja and help out the fight, he assumed that there would be at least another spec jonin, because four ninja wouldn't help that much unless they were of higher rank, so he hoped.
Wolf went to where he was supposed to wait for his teammates and he wondered who he would be with this time, he was partnered with a girl whom he assumed was useless till she sewed his hand back on, there was a scar there over his tattoo after the war he would have to get the whole thing redone, that would be annoying, he wasn't doing that good with money at the moment and the tattoo that got ruined was around 400 ryo when he got it and he would probably have to pay the same to get the entire thing done again, but it was either that or live with the scar, he hated scars more then he hated his parents, and that was saying something even if it was because of his parents that he hated scars, he never liked the look of them on his body.

He sat down at the meeting point looking around at the surrounding forest, he started thinking about the enemy that he was to face, they would be singularly easier then his last fight, though in the numbers that they were in it would be just as hard, even with the 20 men they had roughly 35 men still and they were around chuunin level ninja the lot of them, the mist forces were comprised of genin and chuunin, hopefully more chuunin then genin, but he would have fun either way, he assumed that his dinos would love to get some fresh meat into them, and the mizukage had nothing wrong with his summoning eating the enemy which was good, because even if he told the Dinos not to they would not listen to him they didn't like being summoned and took some blood to satisfy them enough to fight on his side, so he would probably summon both Shakli and Dudika, they were together probably capable to take the lot of men themselves, and if he deemed it necessary he would probably be able to summon Oxel, that one would take on ten ninja by himself in a heartbeat and could probably kill them to, he was the strongest and the biggest of his summoning...he also had the biggest temper too, he would eat 10 of the men just so he wouldn't attack Wolfgang, his summoning were just like him in a way they were all bloodthirsty beasts, and Wolf wouldn't have it any other way.

Hmm I wonder if ill be teamed up with that really nice Leaf ninja, she was useful all she needed was to stiffen up and lose the smile, hmm He thought as he continued to look around the forest, there was a voidness of animals due to the fighting and the war, but he saw a mangy looking Wolf walking around by itself, it was odd most wolves moved in packs, this one was like...him it was a feral looking thing long teeth sticking out of a skinny head, the ribs showed through the torso of the thing, it was definitely a lone wolf, or an omega wolf that the pack had forgotten about, that was probably what it was, just like Wolfgang, that was where he got his name, but that seemed to change lately, he was being around people more then he was used to lately , and he always used to hate nature, what was becoming of him now...
809/2500

2Frtonline Attack Empty Re: Frtonline Attack Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:34 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
He looked around the forest while he waited, looking at the devastation of war that the forest was wrought, this must be what makes him happy, he was so much happier during the war, during the death and the destruction, it made him feel alive and he almost felt normal though it was good it still was an odd feeling to him, he had no want to kill his comrades at the moment which was weird in itself but Wolf wasn't complaining on that matter, there was plenty of people that he was able to kill and able to enjoy it to the most of his ability, though Wolf never seemed to understand why nature was affected so much in the killing of men, there was burnt trees and dead animals strewn about, he doubted that the animals knew anything was different, just humans being humans. He looked up at the mist village sky then looking at the grey clouds that marred the sky, though most would hate this weather Wolf loved this weather more then anything he hated the bright sunny weather that usually speckled the sky in its cheery defiance, this was the weather of ninjas.
1007/3500

3Frtonline Attack Empty Re: Frtonline Attack Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:58 am

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki had been once again inside the medical tent. Treating wounded may not have been the most direct way to get involved in the war effort but Chisaki had done a lot more in this campaign. Chisaki had so far managed to destroy a horrid creation and obliterate a convoy of critical supplies. She sighed as she ducked out of the medical tent and headed towards a different building. She sighed as she entered the building, to receive new orders. She left the building a few moments later, understanding now what she had to do. She was fighting a battle on a large scale this time, so she would have to be prepared. She sighed before heading across the rooftops. She arrived in the forest a few moments later to be greeted by an old friend... Well, not exactly a friend but a previous comrade. She smiled as she dropped down next to Wolfgang, before speaking "Hello again, guess I am helping you out again hmm? Mind filling me in on what we are doing here?"

Chisaki looked down at his maimed hand, noting how he was able to move it again. She smiled at him, knowing how much he hated it but it was in her nature to be kind and happy. Or really angry but it varied from situation to situation. Chisaki looked around the forest, noting the distinct lack of wildlife. Chisaki had grown to hate the effects of wars. They caused injury, death, and destruction, nothing more. She looked around with a sigh before turning her eyes back to Wolfgang. Chisaki was again wondering about the situation of this mission. A lot was going on in this war and she knew that every genin, chunin, special jonin and jonin were giving there all in order to ensure that the Mist was able to recover from Seven Bells and ultimately restore the world to some form of order.

326/2500

Last edited by Chisaki on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Frtonline Attack Empty Re: Frtonline Attack Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
So it was the same girl after all, but somehow he didn't mind, he was only slightly annoyed at her smile, he returned it back, though it was probably creepy looking due to his face not being made for smiles he then responded to her question, Hello there Chisaki, how do you do, anyway we have been sent to aid a group of weaklings, mostly genin and some chuunin, against a larger group of all chuunin, 35 If I do remember correctly we have waiting there for us, I think me and you could sway the battle, oh by the way if I seem almost happy I am, its the war, it makes me happy he laughed and stuck up his maimed hand and continued, See the nerves are all fixed now, I cant feel it still, though I feel none of my anyway haha...are you ready to go or do you want more backup he stood up and looked down at the med ninja and and one again noticed her height, she was quite short, but somehow her ninjutsu skills made up for that it seemed, though he still doubted she could take him on in any sense. He then stretched his back and heard it crack up and down, he had been sitting here longer then he planned.
1235/3500

5Frtonline Attack Empty Re: Frtonline Attack Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Seven Bells ay?

Raishi rubbed his eyes, waking up to the rhythmical sound of footsteps, pattering like raindrops on the cold, concrete. It had been 3 days since he first arrived in Kirigakure, and he still was not used to the unusually, cool and moist atmosphere. The terrain was also different, with more lakes and rivers than rocks than what he was accustomed to. Such is life, he thought to himself slowly, almost sacredly,In order to become great, I must be able to adapt. No matter what. With that, Raishi shook his head violently, trying to shake of the sleep that he had fallen into. Since his last mission, he had gathered as much information as he could about the situation at hand in Kirigakure; what had happened, why it had happened, and who was responsible. One name seemed was said by everyone he had asked, with a sense o fear always attached to it. Seven Bells...It was an unusual name, no doubt, and apparently even more unusual, the amount of power that he wielded in his fingertips. The village was at a state o urgency all because of one man. Seven Bells. The fear that had been used to say the name, quickly latched itself onto Raishi....he hoped that he would never have to face the man.

He began walking towards the Mission HQ, hoping to head out once more and aid the poor village. As he walked, he began thinking about the mac called Seven Bells; why did he harbor so much hatred towards the village? According to Raishi's research, he was once a secret agent for the village, in the reign of the last kage, but now his services were no longer needed with the new kage and he decided to throw a tantrum like some child? Not right at all. Raishi began thinking about his own village, wondering if Kazu had hired any secret shinobi that would prove to be a threat comparable to Seven Bells in the future......

Taking less than 5 steps into the headquarters, Raishi was called, not by name of course but through pointing, by one of the Kirigakure shinobi at the desk. He was ordered to head into the forest, were a team o ninja would be waiting for him. He was told that, he would be giving the mission briefing there in the forest. Ambushed by the information, Raishi turned round, leaving as quickly as he had entered.The forest again..he began thinking about his last mission in the forest, wondering how this mission would be like. Now in the open forest area, Riashi stood still and whistled that distinct note that he always made loudly, waiting for his companion to arrive.
"So, what are we doing now?"
Iwayama spoke with a gruff voice, fitting for how a rhinoceros would sound like. Although, there seemed to be a pinch of excitement and anxiety attached to his tone.
"We're meeting up with a team somewhere in the forest, then we'll be briefed there"
Raishi spoke quickly and cleanly, then began walking into the forest with Iwayama towering right next to him. A few minutes later, he saw two ninja in the distance, male and female. The male was bald, with an army of tattoos splattered all over his body-a walking tattoo parlour. Raishi was fascinated by these tattoos and their detail He wondered why someone would have so many tattoos. I'll ask that later...he thought as he saw the man's Kirigakure head band, his mind focusing back on the mission. The female was pretty, with a Konoha headband. This must be the team...Raishi thought to himself as he approached them.
"Hello, I am Raishi Kanetsu, from Iwagakure and this is Iwayama, my companion."
He spoke in a friendly tone, giving them both a brief smile before talking again, this time with a serious tone, his face straightening up.
"I was told that I would get the mission briefing here? I presume this is the group?"

676/2500

Last edited by Raishi Kanetsu on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

6Frtonline Attack Empty Re: Frtonline Attack Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:23 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wordcount changed to 2500 :)

7Frtonline Attack Empty Re: Frtonline Attack Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
"Hello, I am Raishi Kanetsu, from Iwagakure and this is Iwayama, my companion." Chisaki looked up from the ground, which had suddenly caught her attention, to the man that had entered their company. Chisaki frowned slightly, wondering why he was here with his companion, when he said the second part of his speech. "I was told that I would get the mission briefing here? I presume this is the group?" Chisaki's frown melted away then, and was replaced by her usual warm smile. Chisaki thought about what he had said before one thing struck here, he was from Iwagakure. That was something new to the Konoha girl, she had never met someone from the Hidden Stone before, this would surely be an interesting mission to say the least, she kept her smile until she began to speak, which made it kind of hard to smile at the same time. "I'm Chisaki Senju, and this is Wolfgang, we are heading out to help some shinobi in a small battle against roughly twenty Seven Bells ninja." That was the situation as Chisaki understood it anyway, she may have been wrong but she thought she had grasped the situation from Wolfgang.

Chisaki looked around the woods around her, or, as far as the mist would allow her to see. This was the one thing she disliked about this land. The constant mist made it hard to discern the surrounding area, and even the stars above if it was thick enough. Chisaki had always liked the stars. She knew that no matter where she was in the world she would be able to see the same stars as back home. But not here it would seem, here, everything was shrouded in mist. Chisaki looked back at her two male comrades. One mist, one stone and one leaf. In their ordinary lives, this wouldn't happen very much. But war had a way of bringing people together, even if it was a horrible thing to experience. Chisaki knew that Seven Bells was a very strange ninja. Previous shinobi of the mist gone wrong over a small argument. Now, he was throwing a tantrum that had plunged the mist back into a state of warfare. She hated that man, at least, she did right now. Chhisaki had never met or even seen Seven Bells but she assumed she would dislike him nevertheless. He had damaged these people with wounds that even her jutsu could not even heal. Chisaki looked again to the blank canvas that was the sky before looking back at her companions. "We should get going, those shinobi need us" They had all been stood in the mist, in the quiet, for too long and those shinobi needed their help. Chisaki looked towards the general direction they had to head in before sprinting off. CHhsaki weaved through the woods with ease, after all, she was a Senju, they knew their nature if they knew anything. Recently, Chisaki had been thinking of a new jutsu that involved her Mokuton style, and the flowers that she grew. It was a passing thought right now, so she simply pushed it out of her head. Chisaki broke the treeline and spotted the battle bu the village. She sprang up onto the buildings before hiding, waiting for her companions to catch her up. In the meantime, she surveyed the area around her, noting the enemies and their allies.

908/2500

8Frtonline Attack Empty Re: Frtonline Attack Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:17 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
A new fellow had shown up, by the look of his headband he was a ninja from Iwagakure, he wasnt a fan of other villages, and he had no idea why the mizukage tolerated them, if Wolfgang were the leader he would have attacked them and gotten rid of the stupid village when he had the chance, but he wasnt in charge of anything, so he just followed orders for now, he mentioned that he was in the group and the girl had introduced herself and him, that was good because Wolf didnt feel like introducing himself to this man.
Wolf quickly added, theres a few more then that, and we should leave now before we miss the bloodshed, ill lead the way the mist doesnt vex me, lets get going, and dont die, im not in the mood to explain to the Kage how we lost members on a mission ok? he looked at his two comrades one last time and waved for them to leave, jumping to the next tree branch to where the Village was, it wasnt far from here, and the mist of the land did nothing to him, he knew where to go, he had lived his life in the mist.
He hoped the other ninja followed him to the village, but once it came into view, Wolf saw smoke and fire where the village buildings were, he also saw that the battle had just started he heard the beautiful sound of metal on metal, and the sound of screams, it was the best sound he would join in now, he yelled out to his comrades, REMEMBER....TAKE NO PRISONERS HAHAHAA He then rushed out as fast as he could, making handsigns for his Fog dragon no jutsu, summoning for a long acid fog chinese style dragon, letting it spin around him as he laughed loudly, seeing the men of the other side notice him, also noticing 3 of them coming up to face him, they were two swordsmen and one puppetmaster, though really there were four of them due to the puppet that the guy was swinging around, it was a quite tall thing it was a lion based one, it was still a human shape, but with a lions head and claws, with two blades on each arm that looked wicked and sharp, this would be fun.

Wolf flew his dragon at the first guy to come to him, he was wielding a Katana, it looked as sharp as the puppets blade, though it wasnt going to get close enough to Wolf to test it out, Wolf made the Dragon fly into the face of the enemy, melting face and eyes, as the man screamed the second came up and swung his Tachi at him, while the puppet master made the puppet fly and clatter at Wolfgang, this was way to easy, they must be used to the common genin by now and are going easy...bad idea

He swung his fist at the puppets face and smashed it to bits, sending wood everywhere, he then ducked the blade of the swordsman and ran over to the man he hit with the fog, he wasnt dead or on the ground, but he had dropped his blade on the ground and was covering his face, though the dragon had wrapped itself around the face and neck of the man, so his hands were melting now also, he grabbed the mans head and let the dragon let go of the face to make room for his hand, and flew at the other swordsman, though it got blocked by the mans sword, it gave him the moment he needed, he brought the mans head down and kneed him in the face, breaking his melted nose and spraying some blood over his knee, he then threw the man up and punched him in the gut sending the man flying back and seeing the blood shoot from his mouth as he flew back into the bush, he had felt at least a few ribs and he thought he hurt something since he was spitting blood.

But now he was to finish the fight with the other two, he turned and saw massive flamethrower shooting out of the mouth of the puppet master, since his puppet was broken and had to do something other then that line of attack. He jumped to the left and dodged the flame as he brought his dragon around and flew it at the back of the puppeteers head, making him fall over to the left, also moving his head enough so that the flamethrower scored his partner in the torso, melting the clothes and burning his chest with second degree burns. Wolf then ran at the Swordsman and grabbed his throat quickly as he also made the dragon wrap itself around the puppet masters torso, melting the clothes and the skin of the ninja of seven bells, which took his atteniton of him, so he was able to grip the ninjas throat harder and harder, until the ninja he held turned bright blue, it was then he ripped the throat out of that weak ninja, spraying blood all over him and causing a wordless scream to come from the ninjas mouth, though he had no vocal cords to make any words come out.

Wolfgang grabbed the blade from the ninjas dead hands and started to weigh it in his hands, he would use it well, so he decided to just throw it, he spun around and threw at the ninja that was at he moment fighting with the fog dragon attached to his chest, and at this point the mans torso was almost gone, he was able to almost see his ribs, the bones were popping out of the mans chest due to the melting of the dragon, but he barely noticed that Wolf was getting ready to toss the blade into the ninjas body, and when he did, he sent the katana roughly spinning through the air, finding the mans throat as it sunk in very deep causing a massive spray of blood to erupt and cover the ground in front of him, to which Wolf ran to him before he fell, and wrapped his meaty hand around the mans throat, saying to him as he was being covered in blood, Hmm, it seems you underestimated him ha, he ripped the blade out of his neck, and threw it to the side as the man made a gurgle and spurted blood from his mouth, that acted at spitting at him, he spun the mans neck around until it made a crack and which spray more blood as the head ripped off the body and flew across the misty ground, this was more fun then he had thought it would be afterall...

He looked around at the other soilders and noticed that when they saw him do this feat, it made there courage bolster, and en masse they launched a counter attack, with the courage of the mist, though the outcome of the battle mattered not to him personally, though the killing and the courage...it seemed they might actually win...though the war wasnt going to be won or lost today thanfully Wolfgang loved this war, and the happiness it brought him and the peace and solice it put into his mind. Wolf looked up at the trees and saw the smoke and the blood splattered on them, it was the only thing he ever found pretty, the carange that war brought made his mind feel normal, for the carnage of his mind, the murder on his brain was equaled into this world, making the blood on the field calm the blood on his brain, he though this just as he looked down at his chest, seeing the blood covering his bare chest, he didnt even remember taking his shirt off to fight, though he mustve because the blood was running down the lion and saber on his chest, and pooling on his pants, though today none of it was his own blood...for once
Chakra 235/250 Used~Fog Dragon
WC~ 2595/2500 Mission Completed

9Frtonline Attack Empty Re: Frtonline Attack Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
As Raishi introduced himself and Iwayama to the pair of shinobi in front o him, he couldn't help but notice that the girl had frowned slightly; much so that it was barely even noticeable. But Raishi had an eye for things like that, he was very perceptive after all. As he continued talking, what seemed to be a frown completely disappeared, replaced by a warm smile on the girl's face. Confirmation. This, in fact, was the group Raishi was looking for.
"I'm Chisaki Senju, and this is Wolfgang, we are heading out to help some shinobi in a small battle against roughly twenty Seven Bells ninja."
Chisaki...Senju? Raishi thought to himself, trying to recall where he had heard her last name from. Senju, Senju... he looked at the girl as she spoke, glancing at the one she introduced as Wolfgang, whilst still brainstorming.

He looked back at her still trying to put the pieces together, when he noticed her headband....she was a shinobi from Konoha. With that little piece of information, Raishi remembered all he had read about the great Senju clan back in the Iwagakure library. It had been one of the founders of Konohagakure with Hashirama Senju, at it's leader. He had been known for his Mokuton, Wood Release, jutsu.So maybe, just maybe....
"...There's a few more then that, and we should leave now before we miss the bloodshed, ill lead the way the mist doesnt vex me, lets get going, and dont die, im not in the mood to explain to the Kage how we lost members on a mission ok?"
Raishi's trail of thought was cut short, by the sudden addition of the called Wolfgang, to what Chisaki had already told him. Raishi looked at him, listening attentively, while also staring at the tattoos that seemed to cover his whole body. Even his skull. It wasn't an every day sight for Raishi, so he wasn't accustomed to seeing such type of people on a normal basis. He noticed that Wolfgang donned a Kirigakure headband, and he hoped that not everybody shinobi in Kirigakure, were as blunt as this man was being.To his defense, it was his village that was being attacked and destroyed, so he had every right to be blunt..
"We should get going, those shinobi need us"
With that, all three shinobi headed out, with Wolfgang in the lead since he knew the way to their destination. As they sped through the forest, Raishi couldn't help but feel familiar to his surroundings. The forest, though a different part of it than his last mission, was as dark and cold as he could remember.

A few minutes afterwards, the team broke the treeline, all running side by side now with Iwayama stomping on behind them. Iwayama hasn't spoken for a while now...it's quite unlike him. He's usually such a talkative, Raishi thought, hearing the rhythmical beat of Iwa's stomps on the ground. He would have to worry about it later. There was no need to be led now, as their destination was right there, down below. Chisaki sprung up to the buildings, hiding, seemingly waiting for the rest of the team.

Raishi followed Chisaki, jumping up onto the building right next to her. He looked down at Iwayama, not needing to tell him to go with Wolfgang. Raishi sometimes forgot that Iwayama was of high intelligence, compared to other animals of his race.

Getting back to the mission at hand, Raishi looked down at the village, in all it's chaos. All flesh was grass. Blood spilled everywhere, and the sound of metal clashing metal filled the atmosphere. War was a terrible thing.
"Well, I've counted about 25 enemy shinobi.."
Raishi spoke to Chisaki with a low voice, recognising the same uniform they wore from his last mission.
"REMEMBER....TAKE NO PRISONERS HAHAHAA"
Raishi heard the devious scream from Wolfgang. The man sounded so...bloodthirsty. It was almost scary. He spotted the man dashing right into the battlefield, Iwayama trailing behind him, causing havoc. He hoped Iwa would be okay...

Swiftly bringing out two kunai, one in each hand, Raishi looked at Chisaki, wondering if she was ready to go.

1390/2500

Last edited by Raishi Kanetsu on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

10Frtonline Attack Empty Re: Frtonline Attack Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:25 pm

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki sighed as she watched Wolfgang, laughing manically as he flew through the air. Honestly, this man was just pure insane, but his insanity often helped a lot when it came to him fighting. Chisaki watched as he began his vicious onslaught against the enemy shinobi. Chisaki looked sideways at her latest comrade before shrugging. She sprang into the air, rapidly forming handsigns, before landing in the middle of a group of shinobi. The air around her stirred, forming one thousand razor sharp watery needles. Chisaki shouted out as her jutsu was completed "Water Release: Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death!" As she said this, her needles shot outwardly from her body, stabbing into five unlucky shinobi who didn't even have time to move. This people had clearly grown accustomed to a maximum strength jutsu at a C-Rank... A B-Rank was something new to them at this point. Plus they were tired as well, making Chisaki's job a lot easier. As the five shinobi fell, their bodies riddled with watery needles. The other shinobi took notice of her.

Chisaki sighed as three of them came barreling towards her. Two wielded blades, one of them two puppets that were humanoid but identical in shape. Chisaki formed more handsigns, before completing a secondary jutsu. Chisaki's style of fighting revolved entirely around jutsu usage. Chisaki jumped up into the air before landing in the middle of the three. She spoke again, announcing the arrival of her second jutsu. "Chakra Reverse Pulse!" The effect was instantaneous. The chakra threads that controlled the puppets instantly were severed, along with any other jutsu these three were using. This jutsu involved disrupting a persons chakra network, and ultimately bringing their jutsu to a halt. Chisaki jumped high into the air, forming yet again more handsigns. Chisaki hand already noted that Wolfgang's Fog Dragon was causing mayhem, so she decided it was time the second dragon made his appearance. The combination of Fog and Water had proved fatal against Io's beast, so she knew it would do well here. Chisaki span around in midair, so she was facing towards the ground, while her handsigns were completed. "Water Release: Wtaer Dragon Bullet Technique!" This was the only warning the three below her got before a giant watery dragon slammed them into the ground. Chisaki heard the crack of bone before landing on the ground. Her dragon surged behind her, the watery maelstrom reflecting Chisaki's current mood. She was annoyed at these shinobi, who had given up so much when they could have been so much more. She sighed as four more shinobi ran towards her. They all three shuriken at her, which made her sigh again. Her dragon surged in front of her, causing, the shuriken to fall harmlessly to the floor. She then sent the dragon against the four, either knocking them out or ultimately killing them. The dragon still remained by her side, this powerful jutsu would not be easily taken down.

Chisaki saw something that made her stop, and injured shinobi, from their own side. She ran to his side, before looking down at his wounds. Easily fixed, but fatal if she didn't act now. It could be seen as an act of folly, but Chisaki would heal her patient. She directed her dragon to defend them, before beginning work. It was a cut, a deep one caused by a wicked sharp blade. She began to use the Hovering Hands Technique, one that was the bread and butter for any medical nin. The injured shinobi looked up at her, his Mist headband gleamed with a coating of blood, whether it was his own or a foes she did not know. He spoke, weakly, while his skin and the two inch cut began to heal. "Why... help me?... You should... Fight on..." Chisaki looked at the man again, before blinking. She realized he was just a Genin, and had no place on a battlefield. This war had truly pushed the Mist to extremes it would not normally go up against. Chisaki smiled before returning a reply "I'm a medical nin, it should be my job to heal any who need my help, even strangers" She heard a commotion behind her, but she knew her dragon would keep the two of them safe while she operated. Colour rushed back to the Genin's face, while Chisaki removed her hands. She smiled at him, before turning around. Anger donned her face, while she charged directly at the foe, daring any to cross her path. Her dragon surged astride her, the pair taking out any enemies they crossed.

1708/2500

Jutsu:

Chakra:

11Frtonline Attack Empty Re: Frtonline Attack Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:32 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
The Blood was flowing and the mayhem was askew, it was a sight to behold, the girl had already killed more men then he had, but he had only used one jutsu, she had thus far used three, he knew from experiance that using all of ones chakra would end up making them tired and thus making you die sooner, which wasnt good he would go and lend a hand to the Med ninja who at this moment was healing someone, the idiot was healing someone in the midst of a fight, she was going to get herself killed he yelled out in his deep loud voice, ringing threw the sound of metal and clangs and screams, You Fucking Idiot! get to fighting she may or may not have heard him, but either way she stood up and flew forth with her water dragon beside her, he saw a ninja chasing behind her and one in front of her, she may she the one in the front but the one in the back was already making the seals for a fire ball jutsu, he swung his Dragon jutsu to block the fireball jutsu, both destroying themsleves in a bang, he yelled while running past the girl from the opposite side, WATCH YOUR ASS as he jumped to meet the attacker in a cloud of steam and smoke, and he lunged into his foe, left hand outstreched for his throat, as he clamped on his throat squeezing as he then turned and jumped toward the girl to show her what she had missed. he jumped beside her straining to keep up with her speed, he was a tad slow due to the amount of muscle he had, but he managed, Look what you missed, haha, coulda killed you as he finished he snapped his neck all the way around so that it was facing the other way around, he then spun it again tearing it off the torso, he then proceeded to throw it at the closest for, the one 5m in front of him and the girl, he scored the swordsmen in the head, splattering him with blood and knocking him off guard. though the hit wasnt enough to kill him, it was probably enough to give his teammate a chance to attack the man, now this was becoming a battle, oh yes it was...
Chakra same as before
Extra WC 400

12Frtonline Attack Empty Re: Frtonline Attack Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:16 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Raishi watched as Chisaki flew into the air, weaving handseals for her jutsu as she made her descent between a group of enemy shinobi. He watched as his two comrades fought, ,wreaking havoc and causing significant damage to the enemy forces. He noticed that the enemy ninja were surprisingly weak...slow, not as experienced. They are probably used to fighting off Genin and Chuunin...Raishi thought to himself slowly, realising that the mission would be quick, easy, and most especially, fun.

He looked down amidst the chaos, searching for his pet, then it struck him that Iwayama was could be compared with a Jounin level ninja, and he was facing what seemed to be C Rank ninja. He chuckled to himself, knowing fully well that wherever Iwayama was, he was dishing out hell. Standing up from his crouching position, Raishi put his two kunai back in his pouch before launching himself into the air, forming a few handseals. Instantly, he felt the molten magma form in his hands, as he made his descent. 8 shuriken made entirely from lava, formed in his hands and as he landed, he threw them straight at the first 8 enemy ninja he saw around him, all aimed at the neck. The thing about the shuriken were, apart from the piercing effects, they als exploded seconds after collision. The 8 ninja hadn't noticed him, busy fighting their own battles, so it was improbable that they had dodged it. Raishi ran along, deeper into the battlefield, not needing to check if his shuriken had hit their targets. There was no need to check. He never missed.

Suddenly, Raishi slid to a stop. Although there was movement around him, he had noticed something heading towards him in his peripheral. Instantly, two kunai knives appeared in his hands, one in each hand, as Raishi turned round to face what was coming for him. There, heading straight at him were two swords men heading for him. Raishi dashed forward, ready to clash with them. In seconds, the two sides were about to collide, and the enemy ninja had their blades up, ready to strike. Raishi smiled as he jumped up into the air, flipping upside down, over the two ninja as he threw his kunai at their heads, landing one meter behind the pair. He heard the unexpected sound of metal clashing metal, only to see that only one of the ninja had been hit by his kunai. There he laid on the floor, the kunai hilt sticking out of his head. The other ninja had managed to parry the blade, and he was now dashing towards Raishi, making for another strike. Raishi got yet another kunai ready, wielding it in his right hand as he prepared himself for the strike. Suddenly, he felt, warmth coming from his left side, and turned round to see a Fireball Jutsu coming straight at him. Shit..

He made a few hand springs backwards swiftly, in an effort to evade the Fireball jutsu, when a Suiton jutsu rained down on the Fireball fro nowhere, thereby nullifying the flames. Steam, the resultant of the reaction, was all over the place, restricting people's vision around the area of the reaction. Raishi spotted the ninja that had been charging towards him, a few meters in front of him. He sprang into the air, and Raishi followed suit, throwing two kunai, the second kunai right behind the first, straight at the ninja's heart. Raishi watched as the ninja parried the first kunai but was too slow to parry the second. As Raishi landed on the floor, the water vapor  now dissipated. Raishi stretched his hand in his pouch, checking the amount of kunai he had left. Seven more, he said to himself, in a calculative fashion. There, a few meters in front of him was Chisaki, healing a shinobi, and a few meters to his left, was Wolfgang, still dealing some damage. So where's-

He was caught short, as a shuriken flew past his left ear. Raishi spun round, seeing 5 ninja charging straight at him, with 4 bunraku puppets, equipped with two arm blades, trailing behind the kenjutsu users. Raishi dashed towards the ninja, weaving handseals before expelling a large amount of lave, performing his Spectre Apparition Technique. Raishi watched as the thin sheet of lava dropped, engulfing the 4 ninja, and burning the bunraku puppets. He waited for the assive amount of smoke that was always generated by this jutsu, before he began dashing towards the group. He fired five kunai, shooting them straight in between each ninja's head as they screamed in agony over the third degree burns all over their bodies. The burnt puppets lay on the floor, and Raishi spotted their puppeteers running for their masterpieces. He got one kunai, shooting it straight at one of the ninja's throat, before yanking it out and using it to slit the back of the other ninja's neck. Raishi wiped the blood of the kunai on the ninja's clothes, and wiped his hands too. He hated the feel of blood on his hands.

The smoke dissipated quickly, and Raishi turned round to look at the nine, lifeless bodies on the floor. A waste, he thought to himself thoughtfully, they could have been so much more than pawns for a worthless cause. He sighed sadly, hating the man called Seven Bells more and more, despite never having met him. Spotting a few more shinobi headin his way, Raishi dashed towards them, preparing for another round of fighting.

Chakra Cost:35
Jutsu Used: Melting Spectre Apparition Technique and Blazing Shuriken
Word Count: 2349/2500

13Frtonline Attack Empty Re: Frtonline Attack Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:40 am

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki noticed that the enemies numbers had significantly dwindled. The two Special Jonin and one Jonin had clearly been too much for these shinobi. Chisaki saw that each of them had less than five shinobi left to deal with at this point. However the shinobi they had come to aid were all either injured or dead. Chisaki's anger seethed behind her eyes, she had snapped. Back in the Leaf, she was known as a kind and gentle yet angry person, these attributes combined to make her into the person she was. A strong shinobi, who had everything to prove. Chisaki came face to face with a shinobi, who was smashed into the ground by the watery maelstrom that stood beside her, bringing to life her mood in general. Chisaki had no mercy or patience left with the few who dared to still cross her. Any shinobi that still stood up against her were quickly crushed or sent flying. Chisaki was done, all the shinobi that she had to deal with were dead.

Chisaki's rage quickly dissipated as the battle dwindled to a close, well for her anyway. Chisaki looked up behind her at the raging torrent, and she knew the jutsu had come to its conclusion. The water from the dragon became mist, which joined with the natural mist of the environment. However, Chisaki's work was not yet done. As a medical nin, it would be her job to ensure that she could return all her fallen comrades to good health. She sighed, taking a strand of her hair she began to form hand signs. Next to her, an exact clone of her appeared. She breathed in slightly as she felt the dip in her chakra but she knew she needed the clone. If by some miracle an enemy shinobi was still alive she would need the protection. Chisaki began to weave in an out of the fallen, using her jutsu to heal where she could, and put people out of their misery if there was no saving them. That part proved to be the most difficult. While these people were crying out for their mothers, she would be the one to ease their suffering. Her clone simply observed, keeping an eye out for any potential dangers against her. All of the wounded were grateful to her, except a select few from other villages. One shinobi from the Mist merely watched her work, before questioning her "Why are you helping me? I'm from another village, you have Leaf comrades who need you" Chisaki kept her eyes on he work, thinking briefly for a moment, before replying "You are all my comrades now" Chisaki sighed slightly as she stood up. She looked around the battlefield, and noted the amount of their own shinobi that were standing up. Chisaki was tired by this point. Not only had she battled it out with multiple shinobi she had also healed at least half of their own forces. Chisaki sighed for a second time before moving around to find her companions. Once she had managed to find them the three of them would be able to return and report that they had successfully managed to defeat all of the enemy shinobi. Chisaki released her reflection clone, which promptly dropped out of existence. Chisaki would be glad when this war was over, however some part of her knew that this war was far from over. She again looked out for her companions. Chisaki assumed that they were either concluding their own battles or they had already returned. Either way, she sat down and observed the area. She noticed she was sat on a tree stump again. She smiled slightly before looking out for any one of her three companions.

While she sat there and waited, she found her self thinking yet again about her home. The Leaf would be quiet right about now. A lot of shinobi had come here to assist in the efforts against Seven Bells. She sighed, dreaming of that serenity. She knew this war would not last much long but she longed for the day she would be able to return home to the place she loved the most. She knew the land their, and did not feel so alienated in a landscape she hardly knew. Yes, the sooner she helped to end this war the better. Chisaki felt boosted, as if she now had another reason to continue battling. She would help end this war and return the world to a somewhat nicer place. She looked around again, snapping herself out of her tired day dreams. She knew there was still a lot to do if she hoped to help end the war, so she would have to quickly return and rest up, so she could continue her part in the efforts against Seven Bells.

2523/2500 [Mission Completed]

Jutsu:

Chakra:

14Frtonline Attack Empty Re: Frtonline Attack Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
As Raishi rushed on, he counted five shinobi charging towards him and they seemed to be the last wave of enemy shinobi attacking. Sweat ran down from his temples as he charged, last two kunai in hand, straight towards the group. The life of the battle around him was quickly dying, as he noticed with his peripheral vision. The ninja raised their katana high above their heads in uniform, getting ready to slash Raishi in several pieces. He smiled as he jumped up high in the air towards the group, two others joining him. While airbourne, he made a clash with the two shinobi, parrying both strikes from their blades before landing in the middle of the group. Quickly he worked, stabbed one in the back, before flipping over the lifeless body to evade the slashed fro the four other opponents.

In seconds, he was up again in the air, swiftly throwing two kunai at two other ninja and hearing the sound of their lifeless bodies drop to the floor. He had one more left, charging towards him, and he was unarmed. He was going to have to make due. He braced himself for the worst, as the last ninja charged towards him, when he heard the all too familiar sound of stomping on the floor. Raishi smiled. In an instant, the ninja that had been seconds away from slicing his head off, was now thrown miles away to Raishi's side, as a result of the impact from Iayama's charge. Raishi smiled at his companion, thanking him before looking round for his team mates.

Mission Complete
2601/2500

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.