You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Empty Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:41 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
(OOC: This mission is private, as it has reached its maximum number of participants. The participants are as follows: myself, Yuudai, Syekren and Tsuneo. Please post within 36 hours of the post preceding yours, if it is your turn to post. Any amount of time past 36 hours, and your post will be skipped in interest of finishing the mission. Additional details on the mission itself can be found here.)

A gloomy blanket of dark clouds reached over the skies of Kirigakure that evening, obscuring all of the stars but for some reason keeping the moon in plain sight, like an oracle of the heavens. It looked down on the people of the world, casting its eery glow over the shadows. Daraku sat there, atop a level stone. In the middle of this forestland, he found himself looking up at that oracle, the moonlight that caressed his face, that represented so much more than just the large, pale body that it was. Keeping his crystal blue eyes gazing upon the firmament above, he imagined his clansmen back home, looking back and thinking of him. He felt the connection again, despite being so far, when exposed to its silvery slimmer. At in that moment, just for the slightest of seconds, he felt at peace with life itself. Reality came back with a biting vengeance--it didn’t take long for Daraku to remember that he was in the middle of a warground, and he needed to be wary of his surroundings. No time to sit around and stare at the night sky, regardless of how peaceful and oddly comforting it was. He was on a mission, and he’d be damned if he failed to complete it. In fact, he was running out of time, but that was a separate matter than his focus. He had a squad accompanying him on this task, and he wasn’t enough of a fool to go in alone and risk being killed. So, there he waited, impatiently tapping his right foot against the base of the boulder which he was seated upon.

The paranoia began to overtake the Ishido’s mind as he heard a sound nearby. He unsheathed one of his swords, Nisebi, and held it to the origin of the noise. It was a large number of dead leaves in a pile, most likely from the inhospitable weather of this area and the winter season, but the leaves weren’t the problem; it was whatever was hiding in them. Daraku ought not have worried all that much, considering most ninja couldn’t manage fitting in a pile of leaves so effectively, but the possibility of it being a creature sent by the enemy was what made him nervous. His blonde hair fell to the left as he pulled a swift spin and slashed downward, stabbing the creature within the dry plants. Not another sound was made, but he felt the tip of his blade sink into flesh and reach bone, before he removed it and wiped the blood on the wet grass below. The victim of said attack revealed itself to be a mouse, now a corpse atop a bed of fallen foliage. What a wonderful casket for such an innocent creature. Daraku sighed, letting go of his fears as best he could which he waited for the other three. It would be a tedious wait if he jumped up to kill a mouse every few minutes. He let something take his attention away, pulling a note from his armor and unfolding it. They were the mission details, as well as compiled profiles of some of the Seven Bells clansmen that he would be facing soon; a group called the Kuraichi, who were powerful experts of medical ninjutsu that had taken captives from the village in order to do some unsavory experiments on them before turning them into human puppets.

The person who stood out most in these profiles was Shinju, a woman of the Kaguya clan who was schizophrenic and also the supposed leader of the Kuraichi. She was the only one of the them who was to be kept alive and brought back to Kirigakure no Sato for interrogation. Daraku read over her information multiple times to keep it fresh in his mind before slipping the note back into his pocket. Kaguya, Shinju, eh? The mission says not to kill her, which is a disappointment--but she seems like quite the devastating adversary. I want her to myself...I’ll bring her to the brink of death and make her beg for her life before I return her to the village. he thought to himself with a prideful thirst for carnage. From the moment he had arrived in Kirigakure, it was apparent that the war had changed this place. Everyone seemed...unhappy, at best. Corpses lined the streets, skirmishes happened everywhere, it was a full-on war between a village and missing ninja. One would expect a violent, narcissistic criminal like Daraku to be on the side of the missing ninja, but that wasn’t what he was here for. He had come to help the Aoi Bara and thus he was on Kirigakure’s side by default. Part of him also pitied the village, so why not take their side and help out? Either way, he got powerful opponents to kill, both as a test of his mettle and a service to the village, so he was pleased with the situation as is.

Shifting behind Daraku alerted his attention, human footsteps by the sound of it, but he kept completely still. Without bothering to ambush the person or even turn around to face them, he spoke from where he was in a calm tone. "I hear you, over there. My ears are pretty sensitive, so don’t think you could’ve slipped by me anyway. Before you even try to get any closer, just tell me now. Are you one of the people in my squad…" he propped up Nisebi to keep the weapon in clear sight, ready to strike if necessary, "or are you one of the Kuraichi bastards I’m after?"

(954/4,000)

Last edited by Daraku Matsuro on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Posting order changed.)

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
It was one of the few times he had left the village walls in the past few days, the only other time he had ventured out had been for one sole purpose, clashing heads with the Seven Bells himself. That encounter was one of a kind, one that certainly wouldn’t want to be revisited as far as the Aisu clan head was concerned. The scenery around the village was deteriorating on a daily basis, the continuous attacks certainly chipping away at the foundations of Kirigakure no Sato. Few buildings, areas, had been left untouched from the disastrous situation that struck the Village Hidden in the Mist in the heart. The rare chance to see something preserved certainly was something to soak in, as another rebuild of the city would need to be accomplished, though as it currently stood, it wouldn’t need to be as major as the last one. However, given time, who knew how much damage Yuudai’s home village would be struck with before he would have to experience even worse damage not only to his person, but to the village as well. His own injuries were minor, just irritating at the moment, though his bandages were still on underneath his clothing, having changed them earlier in the day when he had woken up. Failing was no longer an option as far as the Aisu was concerned, given the state of Kirigakure no Sato at the moment. If anybody, anybody, tried to pose any kind of thread against the Village Hidden in the Mist, he would no longer hesitate to attempt the elimination of their being.

With the night sky looming over the village, it was certainly obvious that this threat needed to be attended to, especially with the amount of casualties continuing to slowly pile up even more. Once the working for the village and now against it, the Seven Bells clan had to be disposed of as soon as possible. Yuudai had assumed he’d be done for the day just mere minutes ago, but a message from the twins alerted him otherwise, he was required to assist a squad in order to save some residents of Kirigakure no Sato, a task that was accepted without hesitation. While knowing he would be chided mildly due to his recklessness, but such was his life. A life of being a protector in an essence. His own nature dictated that he’d risk himself in order to make sure the people he severely cared about, the people who lived in his home village, would remain secure and being able to live a life that they wished to continue. So, such was his duty as a shinobi, a Sannin, an Aisu, and as Yuudai to perform the required steps in order to ensure such things would be preserved.

As he made his way to the designated location to group up with the squad, his curiosity surely was piqued when the twins stated they weren’t shinobi of the village, thus he’d remain more cautious than he normally would. With outsiders came the sense of being in an unknown element, not knowing their true allegiances, thus a wary guard was best kept. The moonlight gleamed down, hitting the hilts of both his katanas kept in their sheaths on his right side, as Serpent’s Tongue resided by itself on the opposing end. The Seventh Sword of the Mist had helped him thus far, but he knew he was far from being a perfectionist with the weapon, however much a perfectionist could be with such an illusive weapon. His feet carried him to the given area, as he was already mentally aware of it’s location from years of residing in the Land of Water, thus being accustomed to the area. As a Sannin, he felt it best to be aware of his surroundings, one strike and it could be over, and who knew who’d be lurking in the shadows of the night with all this carnage going on around the village. Side stepping trees as he continued on forward, Yuudai knew he had approached the location where he would meet up with the others whom would be aiding in this attempt to saving the civilians, saving them from a fate of becoming a puppet of the Seven Bells.

It hadn’t even taken moments for the person to be aware of his presence, one he was aware of, and not hiding his own at all. If he wanted to approach these people whom had no direct ties to the Village Hidden in the Mist, best to take the direct approach, not bothering to sneak up on there beings. He was surely capable of it, though the lone figure there may have the potential to detect him regardless of the situation in place. His ears perked, different sound waves entering his ear drums, sound waves not related to that of nature or anything that was produced in the far off distance. No, this was from the one person in the area in which he arrived. "I hear you, over there. My ears are pretty sensitive, so don’t think you could’ve slipped by me anyway. Before you even try to get any closer, just tell me now. Are you one of the people in my squad…or are you one of the Kuraichi bastards I’m after?" Well, that certainly was a colourful way to meet one's supposed allies. Entering the others line of sight, Yuudai's eyes scanned over the person, calculating on how he should handle this. Surely the man was on his side, but the address had certainly turned Yuudai's disposition of the person foul at the moment. "Best to know your place before you make wild assumptions. If I had wanted you dead, we wouldn't be speaking right now, would we?" Rhetorical, void, and empty. Those were how the words came out at the moment. Surely if this person had thought he was an enemy, he would've hidden his presence and attacked without a second thought instead of calmly walking in to the vicinity.

Running word count: 1025
Mission word count: 1025/4000

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
"You're just a tool of destruction, you shall never be loved, cared about, or cherished. You were born to live alone In Isolation, you're nothing but a tool of destruction, you shall perish as you destroy the world"

"What a cliche" That was his only reply to the dark figure as he opened his eyes, the beautiful moon shone down on Tsuneo, Its good that there's something that can still be called beautiful. To Tsuneo, the whole world was disgusting, blood shed, pain, despair, these emotions helped him grow, but giving an extra douse of despair, sadness, pain, and sorrow was fate's mistake, as It ended up In turning Tsuneo Into a deadly murderer, he just wanted destruction, he wasn't sure about revenge anymore, the person will most likely get destroyed anyway. The darkness that formed Inside of the young Uzumaki's heart started haunting, It creeps out of his heart to trifle with his mind and heart. This darkness has become an Issue, and what a pain In the ass It was, speaking to Tsuneo, telling him things, giving him answers, but where did It gain such knowledge remains a mystery, It's the only thing that keeps Tsuneo's mind at bay.
Unlucky
He hid the corpse of a special jounin as he wiped the blood off of his face, he then started walking towards the destined location. Unluckily he had to murder another one, and what really made Tsuneo wonder Is....why does he feel such an enormous pleasure from murdering another life. Blood lust, nothing explained the pleasure he felt except for these two words, he lusted for blood, he wanted to shed blood, he wanted to feel this ecstasy once again. He continued walking to the destined location  where he's supposedly meeting his teammates for an S-rank mission, this will surely be good, and an entertaining night. They had to rescue a couple of people and murder other people, MURDER, that's what he wanted to hear, he wanted to feel the pleasure of shedding blood, once again."Kuraichi, eh?"
He wondered how strong will  the enemy be, but not out of fear, but out of excitement. this will be a fun mission for sure, Tsuneo will hopefully rest his lust for blood. His other side never did disappear, he still has It, and he uses It as a perfect facade, a facade that he hides his monstrosity In.  He continued his walk as the moon shone bright, and for a moment, It almost shone red In Tsuneo's eyes, his eyes turned red as his hair turned white. he remembered wishing to become a hokage under a starry night such as this one as he saw a shooting star like he just did, he smiled a self mocking smile as he spoke "A hokage? heh stop shitting me, what I want Is destruction." an ever so cold tone, a tone that was tormented by fate. Fate Is probably one of the few things he dislikes the most.
Kaguya Shinju
He was pissed off, he went through the Info he had on her, and he was so pissed off his blood was boiling, he tore the paper as he kept stepping on It. Why? he simply wanted to crush her, she was so fragile and so pathetic, he wanted to spit In her face, have sympathy? AS IF, Tsuneo was disgusted with weakness, which Is why he gets disgusted of himself, she was just another one of Seven bells's pets, he wanted to kill her, but her power was far more bigger than Tsuneo's, which only made him angrier, he wanted to humiliate her. Why? It's because of her frailness, her weak personality, she was just another retarded bitch to Tsuneo. 
Steps?
After taking his time walking he arrived, Two men were standing before him he spoke In complete Idiocy "whoa, Its Blondie!!" one would kick Tsuneo In the nuts If they can, but this Idiot cared not for the power of others, he'll just go forward and destroy, he spoke to the other man"whoa! you're that sanin, whats your name?" It was a nice combination, he heard about this sanin but he forgot his name, a murderous killer from the aoi bara, a sanin , and a blood lusting freak, what's next an Uchiha??
He spoke In a cold tone, a tone that basically denied anything as a reply "I realize you people are far stronger than me, but lets keep this brief, our simple plan will cut us Into two teams, one that will handle the crazy bitch the other one would be me and whoever wants to be with me. I will stop the movement of six of seven bells's pets and try to take em out, one of y'all will  help me take em out, how I'll stop them, my name Is Izuna Uzumaki, that should answer your question, Nice meeting you two anyway. And by the way how about smiling a little, ya know life's too ugly to frown" his words were cold an Ignorant, well that was how he always was, he went straight to the point, he disliked wasting time, he stood there waiting for the last member to arrive. The aura that surrounded the three shinobi, was Indeed deadly, they surely had nothing but one thing In common, which was, a target, Tsuneo hoped things would go smoothly, and that he'd be capable of shedding some tomato juice out of the flesh of his targets, assuming they had tomato juice. And so the party was about to start, Tsuneo was shaking with excitement, he was aching for a kill, another life to take, more blood to spill, Tsuneo by now probably lost his sanity, the only thing that keeps him sane looking, was probably the facade he wears, he spoke to himself In passion and excitement, but he was worried about not having his fill of fun "The night Is still young, I will surely enjoy It"

Last edited by Uzumaki Tsuneō on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Daraku finally turned to hear the person's reply. It was a tall man with long, violet hair, and a cold aura about him. "Best to know your place before you make wild assumptions. If I had wanted you dead, we wouldn't be speaking right now, would we?" Daraku held back a laugh. He supposed that was true, but still wouldn't admit it to anyone. In his mind, he was near-invincible until forced into submission, simple as that. "Riiiight, of course, I'll get to 'knowing my place' at some point. I like you, you seem to think you're pretty powerful and that means we have something in common. Call me Daraku." he didn't bother to ask the man's name, figuring he would instead give the guy a nickname to irritate him in the meantime. "So, creepyman, if you're speaking to me, you are on my squad. Thanks for the answer." He stood up, fixing his hair for a moment before slipping his hand into his pocket. More footsteps were coming, so there must've been someone else. He didn't make his way to leave just yet.

The new person was someone Daraku recognized on-sight, the kid from Konoha who had joined the Aoi Bara back when Tame was recruited. The Ishido took a moment to imagine Tame's butt and how nice it was before trying to remember the kid's name. Did he ever get the kid's name at all? He supposed not, nothing was coming to mind but "kid". He came into clear sight and spoke loudly. "Whoa! It's Blondie!" What?! Did he really just call him blondie again? Daraku remembered that nickname from back when they recruited him, but hearing it again only made him despise it more. He didn't usually mind being blonde, as it set him akin to his mother and was one of the only ways he looked like her, but when people commented on it, he wanted to gut them. Fast and hard. He stared at the boy with resentment. "Don't call me that. My name is Daraku. Nice to see you too, kid." The boy went on, giving another "Whoa! You're that Sannin, what's your name!?" He seemed to have an uncanny way of knowing things before Daraku. So creepyguy was a Sannin, eh? Good to know.

The kid went on talking about strength and the crazy bitch (whom Daraku assumed was Shinju) and introduced himself as Izuna. Izuna was...eccentric, to say the least. Daraku gave him a smile, as requested, before turning back to the forest. "Their camp is planned to be at the lake shore, we need to intercept them when they arrive. Let's go." He didn't bother to give them a moment to catch up, just directly took off sprinting towards the lake. Hopefully they weren't too late, the whole mission would go to shit if they were. The citizens held captive, they were fragile and vulnerable. It wouldn't take more than a few minutes for the group to kill every single one of them. Daraku arrived at the lake shore, and luckily it was silent and empty, with not a soul around. He held a newly aflame Nisebi in his left hand and Hikō in his right, both weapons ready for action. Shifting on the trees to the west hinted that they would be here soon, and both Izuna and the Sannin were approaching from the eastern end. The lake was directly behind Daraku, shining a pure blue color despite the misty pale of the sky above. The shifting stopped suddenly, and Daraku's breathing slowed. They know we're here, shit.

Two men and one woman emerged from the brush, sprinting at Daraku with their hands raised. Chakra enveloped the appendages, a technique that Daraku recognized as the Chakra Scalpel. If he let himself get hit with those, he would lose control of his muscles, giving him a major disadvantage. He dodged the two men and slashed forward to cut the woman's throat, leaving her to bleed out as he sprinted ahead. There were seven other medical ninja on the team, including Shinju who was more towards the back, her pink-white hair blowing slowly in the wind. A whip comprised of vertebrae occupied her left hand, and she spawned a glare toward Daraku. He figured he'd save her for last, instead dashing towards the other medics and slashing away relentlessly.

(1,711/4,000)

265/275:

5Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Empty Re: Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:07 am

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
The tones and tilts to combat would continually change, but his ire towards certain things would always remain a constant. His provocations would be steady, never changing. Already, this person was on the side of annoying Yuudai, though he had just met the individual. If anything, this Daraku individual would remain there, as his own preferences tended to avoid people of his nature, but they were currently allies, thus he needed to tolerate the blonde-haired shinobi, more than it pleased the Aisu to do so. The intellect of certain people could also be brought in to question, especially regarding his specific choice of words. Childish insults, names, even an idiot could come up with those, so maybe some credit was due to this Daraku character for proving to have some semblance of intellect. Deciding not to humour the random shinobi before himself, Yuudai chose to wait, as footsteps could be heard in the distance. The fact that they weren’t attempting to hide meant one of two things, either an ally or an overconfident opponent.

Not bothering to shift his eyes towards the third member of their brigade, Yuudai instead allowed his ears to take in whatever the third person would have to say. Immediately, Yuudai knew he was a male by the sound of his voice. Though his experiences with Kirigakure no Sato shinobi indicated this person was anything but a citizen of the Hidden Mist. The second random individual had seemingly known who he was, a Sannin of the Hidden Mist, though he clearly hadn’t expected an outsider to know about the inner workings of his home village. Also, he was seemingly familiar with Daraku, as he had addressed the blonde by the colouring of his hair. Then to completely spin it around, as if the kid truly didn’t know the Sannin, which he didn’t, he went on to ask for his name. Instead of idle chat, they could move out, though addressing a simple question was easy enough. “Yuudai.” Nothing more would be needed, as he had given him the answer he was seeking, nothing more. So it seemed that the new fellow ‘Uzumaki Izuna’ had formulated his own plan, though he was questioning the abilities of the ‘strategist’ as he clearly stated he was far weaker than the two of them. If that was the case, what purpose did he truly serve for the mission ahead?

Daraku suggested heading out, something he non-verbally agreed to in a moment. The sooner they were done here, the more time that they would have for whatever else they would need to accomplish for the Village’s survival. As the blonde finished speaking, he had already taken off in a sprint towards their destination. It seemed it would only be the three of them, as waiting for anyone else; if there was anyone remaining, would be detrimental to their purpose. Taking a brief moment to glance at the third member of this makeshift squad, Yuudai took off in a sprint as well, his speed seemingly closing the distance between himself and the man that took the lead, though not enough for Yuudai to overtake the individual.  

The mission had would definitely involve the ‘crazy bitch’ in the mission dossier, a brief description and the prowess that she could potentially unleash were vaguely mentioned. It wouldn’t be the first time he would be dealing with an unknown element, thus it not being the immediate concern. All the individual pieces would play out by themselves, giving the shinobi wanting to save Kirigakure no Sato a fighting chance. As they were getting closer towards their designation, Yuudai cut off to the east, wanting to take point in different area. They could potentially launch an attack from different angles and then begin wrapping up the effort in close-quarters. Yuudai’s left hand gripped Setsura, ready to draw the weapon at any moment, while his right hand was placed upon the branch he situated himself on, to react accordingly if anything out of the ordinary would occur. Then, movement. It seemed their approach had already been scouted out.

While Daraku would be preoccupied with three individuals, he scouted the area for the Kaguya. It would be stupidity at its finest if he were to charge head on for her with the amount of opposing shinobi in the vicinity. Without hesitation, he launched himself out of the trees, aiming to take out one of the remaining seven persons in the area. Drawing out Setsura during his flight, the blade would be powerful enough to cleave the person if Yuudai were to strike the person head on. The first opponent would be the easiest, then it would just be cutting down their numbers slowly, however one could possibly eliminate the numbers advantage. As his katana plunged right through the first individual, it wasn’t long until he was surrounded by another three shinobi. Shinju would need to wait.

Running word count: 1853
Mission word count: 1853/4000

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Burst

They exploded towards the targets, such speed, Tsuneo was excited, his blood was boiled more than It ever did. His chakra started bursting out like a demon as his crimson eyes shone beneath the bloody moon, he ran as fast as he could behind Daraku, but Still Daraku's speed overwhelmed him. Tsuneo's body started shaking as an ever so wild devilish smirk stretched his face. From the shadows he crept behind the group Daraku was playing with, he whispered to himself "Raiton: Kage kazaguruma" as he slashed the woman's eyes blinding her with a shadow windmill made of pure lightning. The woman screamed In anguish, and pain. While Tsuneo was enjoying hearing her squealing, the two persons that were with her turned to Tsuneo, he spoke like the psychopath he was saying "heeyyyyy" he then ran to their sides smirking, they were now In a straight line Infront of Tsuneo who just moved to the left side, Tsuneo waved a couple of hand signs In a single moment as he pointed his palm towards them, Unleashing the caged raging chakra kept In his system, In his lungs, and palm. He breathed a large destructive blast of flaming hot fire that was soon followed by lightning arrows that skewered his target. He looked at the poor barbeque materials as he laughed hysterically, the the Barbeque was still alive Tsuneo gave them no time to react, he went to the as fast as he could as he choked the fragile life out of them with both of his hands.

Two down/ Four left
He hinted Daraku with his eyes to go and carry on with his stealth. Tsuneo no matter how excited he was he never does things foolishly, he brought the attention to his spot In order to distract the rest of them, and leave the main bitch open for a nice hot night he yelled to Daraku " Be sure to torture her." Tsuneo was excited to hear her squeal like a pig, "ohh how thrilling" he thought to himself as he Imagined the whore being tortured.
Four
Four shinobi approached Tsuneo as he sat on the corpses of two of the poor barbeque samples, he spoke to the four shinobi saying with a murderous tone "yo I made some barbeque, care to join me?" They replied with their glares, It seems they disliked him, he spoke "oh well It cant be helped" It seems they were not satisfied with the appetizers, they wanted the main dish, Tsuneo. Sure why not, Tsuneo was feeling like cooking anyway, why not be their chef?

Why not Indeed, they ran towards him but Tsuneo waited not a single moment he had started before they even approach him, he was releasing the chaotic chakra Inside of him, the amount of chakra conjured In his system was unbelievable, the chaotic chakra raging Inside him took the forms of lightning and fire, tiny sparks and flickers of flame became visible. It was time for them to collapse, Tsuneo jumped to the back as he unleashed three bolts of lightning towards the cute group of puppies that were perhaps aiming to dodge the balls but sooner than they thought they were chained with four chains. It appears that It was surprising for them, they were Incapable of moving or twitching, and as they were about to break his chains, the bolts of thunder hit three of them, but soon the bolts would burst Into flames devouring the four punks leaving them with 3rd degree burns, and leaving them stunned Incapable of moving.

Demonic
Taking on Six B-ranks, This was a true challenge, he just noticed he had a couple of needles stuck on him, his head started ringing hard, those bastards, they must've hit him with this poison or whatever It was. He took the needles out as he looked at the punks smirking although they were stunned, what did they strike him with. Tsuneo waited till his body calmed down the punks were half dead, but Tsuneo's condition wasn't comforting, he was sweating heavily, much more his head was ringing, he was cold, Is this death?
Death
"Tsuneo you've defied me, you've Ignored me, That's why you'll die now" This feeling.... It was him, he spoke to him "It's time you give me answers, who're you", The shadowy figure replied "Tsuneo...I am you, you're darkness,you're hatred, you're despair, you're pain.....rest In my arms my beloved other self, you've suffered for long leave It to me, leave It to me and rest my beloved self" Tsuneo hearing his kind words, closed his eyes, he slept as his other side took over. He started speaking with a different voice a different tone "This was not written about you, this however Isin't your doing, a basic Item the auto casts genjutsu upon physical contact, It's made to have the victim think It's some sort of poison, Heheha, you lot are entertaining, this however....KAI!!" he yelled kai as the dark tone that held a feeling of superiority. He broke free of their Item's genjutsu, It was time to take action, by clearing his mind and looking for the flaws this genjutsu had, and after discovering It he dispelled It . His other self smirked a small devilish smirk, that tore their hearts with terror, he however choose not to move, he waited for them to move once again,He wanted more fun, this however was not Tsuneo's decision, It was the dark entity's. The one that creeps In his heart.

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Daraku came upon the next Kuraichi ninja and attacked him head on, but the man wasn't that simple. He kicked Daraku's knee, causing a loss in balance and an opportunity to strike. Using Daraku's weight against him, the Kuraichi let him fall part of the way to the ground before slicing him with a chakra scalpel and punching him square in the chest, pushing him to impact hard and fast. His legs were immobilized by the wound from the chakra scalpel, but he wasn't about to give up just yet. The Kuraichi jumped on top of him, preparing a fist to obliterate him with, but he shoved Nisebi's blazing blade into the man's chest. The victim let out a low cry and fell over, breathing short bursts of hair until his heart gave out and he lay there, dead. Daraku struggled back to his feet, holding the bleeding cut on his leg and infusing his hand with chakra. The wound began to heal slowly, until it closed enough for the bleeding to stop. He stood firmly on his feet and looked ahead to Shinju, whose angelic figure almost masked the fact that she was a schizophrenic murderer. Her sheer pink eyes looked back at him with amusement, and she spoke quietly although they were a fair distance apart. "That dead look in your eyes...I'm sorry that you're hurting. No one in this world deserves the pain they undergo."

Daraku gave her a cocky grin, pointing the still-burning Nisebi level to his line of sight and aiming it at her chest. "Wise words from someone so quick to inflict pain on innocents. Tell me, what makes you so eager to kill if you believe that philosophy...that the world's pain is...unwarranted?" A rush of blood ran through his veins. He craved her death like an addiction, the feeling of dominance knowing that she would soon die by his hands. How was he any better than she was? He held the same desire for carnage. Simply put, he wasn't any better. Under different circumstances, he could've easily been in her position. Knowing this, however, didn't make him want to rip her to shreds any less. Her soft tone escaped again, just barely audible amidst the commotion of battle. Izuna and Yuudai were both fighting the other Kuraichi ninja, but they seemed to be holding up pretty well, so Daraku wasn't worried. He focused on her words. "Killing is not the same inflicting pain, it is releasing the poor souls from their incarceration on this dreaded world. It is one less voice plaguing my mind, begging for me to free them, to be their savior. The more I kill, the more the pain subsides, and the closer I come to being at peace with existence. I am doing this for the greater good of myself and humanity."

The two were at a stalemate, glaring at one another. One who killed for ideals and one who killed because it was all he knew. Whose will was stronger? Daraku let his eyes avert, looking over to Yuudai. He was holding an icy blue katana and he plunged it through the torso of one of the opponents, although multiple others surrounded him. Daraku then took a moment to survey Izuna as well. He was in a crowd as well, so it wasn't clear whether or not he was winning his fight. Just in the few seconds that Daraku's gaze was directed elsewhere, Shinju's expression grew intense. Her eyebrows bent downwards, her eyes flashed with anger, and her teeth were clenched. With a sleight of hand, she sent her spinal column whip screeching through the air until it reached Daraku's face, shredding through his skin. His cheek drained, his blood drenching the weapon as she pulled it back and brought it close to her.

"You do not see that this is serious. My words are nothing to you, although I am only trying to help you understand that this is a gift. It is beyond the time for idle words, though. You will thank me in the afterlife." Daraku touched his cheek with a finger and felt the warm blood across his face. This bitch was going to die. He sprinted to her with a pivot of his foot and swung his weapon, but in the blink of an eye, she was gone. He felt her presence shift and appear behind him, but he didn't have sufficient time or speed to react. A sickly cracking noise like that of breaking bones resonated as she rearranged the bones in her hand to create a blunt surface before smashing it into his spine. Daraku was thrown forward, slamming against the ground a few times and tumbling before impact with a tree. He coughed up blood and managed to move his left arm to cover his right, which was throbbing in pain. It was probably broken, but he didn't have time to give it proper medical attention; Shinju was already approaching again. Her hand snapped back to a relatively normal form, allowing her to carry her whip again.

"Just let death's embrace overtake you, do not struggle against the your fate." The Kaguya said, swinging her whip. It caught Daraku around the neck and constricted, coiling around his windpipe and choking him. He gasped for air, but the whip was only getting tighter by the second. He screamed one word, as that was all he could muster under the pain and pressure. "H-Help!"

(2,648)

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
Blood tainted the weapon that was held in his grasp. The normally pale blue tint of the blade had been soiled by the blood that continually spread across the blade’s length. It wouldn’t be anything new to his person, as it certainly wasn’t the first time a weapon of his would be covered in a layer of blood. There was no need for him to utilize Setsura’s ability to finish off his opponent; the target was already dead, as a stab through the most vital organ would provide with a quick and painless death, the ability itself was made for freezing blood, thus causing the blood flow to be clogged up, a more sluggish death than the one he had just delivered. As much as they deserved to suffer for the harm they bestowed upon Kirigakure no Sato, the battlefield wasn’t the place to exhibit such torturous behaviours, they needed to wrap business up here as quickly as they could, thus being able to dedicate time elsewhere. Pushing the lifeless body of the dead shinobi off his personally forged weapon, Yuudai turned his attention to the four shinobi whom were surrounding him, each clearly wanting to end his life, one that held a symbol of power in the Hidden Mist. He was surrounded by four, one behind, one in front, and one person on each side of him. There was a twinge of fear in their eyes, likely from seeing one of their comrades being picked off so easily, as if he hadn’t seen it coming at all.

Another quick strike could lead him to a three on one situation, but that also did provide his opponents to strike. With the opportunity available to Yuudai, he decided to choice a glance at his allies in the mission that they were assigned. This… Izuna… was doing fine, considering if he was alive at this particular moment with him not having a direct view of the person. His attention shifted over to Daraku whom was having a conversation and a stare down with the main target, Shinju. With his attention shifting back over to his four opponents, Yuudai was contemplating the various approaches he could take to this battle, though it could all be decided in a split second, which in essence it would be. And there it was a spike in their chakra. Glancing at the three whom would be easier to see, he noticed that each had chakra glowing around their hands; chakra scalpels. Assuming that the last would be following the same procedure, it wouldn’t do to get hit once in this situation, numbers against him. With a quick intake of breath, Yuudai launched himself in to the air, Setsura quickly resheathed in its binding, while simultaneously his right hand reached around to draw out Serpent’s Tongue. This would be the first time it would take the Aisu Sannin’s blood in the midst of combat, but certainly having the weapon on his side would be beneficial, even if he would be hindered for a few short seconds. With a bit of force, though ultimately miniscule in the big picture, the sharpened blade easily breaking a small fraction of the skin to access the fluid that kept a person running. In just a fraction of a moment, the link between the weapon and the wielder was formed, the blade seemingly come to life curling away from its owners arm as not to seek more blood.

The Kuraichi shinobi had been quick to follow up with the chase. Allowing his grasp on Serpent’s Tongue to become loose, Yuudai would will the blade for it to take on its offensive role; picking them off one by one, while the swordsman would deal with the opposition in close quarters. As the shinobi that was positioned in front of him appeared within view just moments later, Yuudai would once again draw out Setsura, slashing in the general vicinity of the first opponent. The slash would essential deter any attacks on his person from the front, Serpent’s Tongue would essentially attack anyone who would attempt to attack him from behind. While he wouldn’t be able to kill the first of the four with his first slash, it would significantly damage him enough to lower the numbers game. It would essentially be easy pickings unless he or someone else would be healing him.

On his descent downward, Yuudai willed Serpent’s Tongue to strike the individual behind him. Instantaneously, the blade would respond to the bond that formed between the human and the weapon through the usage of one’s blood. There was the sound of bones being broken, blood gushing out, and a slight scream of pain before it went silent. One of the four had fallen completely. Landing on the ground silently, Yuudai noticed the first individual whom he had struck with a non-fatal blow was on his knees, attempting to catch his breath and regain the opportunity to re-enter the fray, something which Yuudai clearly hoped to avoid. Before he could try and finish off the other two that flanked each side of him, a plea for help reached his ears. It was Daraku. Sparing a glance over in the direction of the blonde-haired shinobi, Yuudai noticed that there was a whip wrapped around his neck, clearly trying to block off his airways. With a command to Serpent’s Tongue and a bit of chakra, the blade broke off into twenty fragments of itself while the hilt would move out of the way so that it wouldn’t interfere with the battle Yuudai was currently in. Shinju would feel the wrath of the twenty fragments of the blade if she should not see it coming, as they were approaching her from all sides. Daraku would remain safe from his weapon’s attack. Drawing out Setsura once more, Yuudai focused upon the two that were left standing, both coming in for a simultaneous strike. One high, one low. Sliding his torso backwards as to avoid the high incoming blow, Yuudai pushed off with his feet at the same moment in order to do a backflip, hoping to get away from both blows at once, and that he did. It was unfortunate for his opponents that they both managed to strike one another, not fatally, but they had clearly set up their own ending just like that. Landing back on his feet, he didn’t even allow himself a moment as he took an intake of air while doing a complete 360 degree spin. When the spin was coming to face the opposition, he would begin to release the compressed chakra-filled air at his targets. If these individual didn’t escape in time, they’d be severed in half.

Running word count: 2993
Mission Word Count: 2993/4000
Chakra: 325/350:

Last edited by Yuudai on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chakra + Jutsu)

9Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Empty Re: Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:57 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
"I wipe my brow, I clench my fist, I clench my teeth, my blood boils, I hear your voice, and I explode"

"H-Help"
It's as If he could hear him, Tsuneo took a glance at his two teammates, and he saw Yuudai gracefully cutting four punks In halves and Interrupting the bitch's attempt at killing Daraku, and right as he saw her chocking him, a new strange feeling shone In Tsuneo's heart, It's as If a brother of his was In danger, but.....She's and S-rank what could a C-rank do....nothing.
Tsuneo has experienced this feeling before, he closed his eyes as he remembered that this feeling was nothing new to him. Helplessness, his whole family died trying to protect him, and he failed. They all died before his two eyes, and he was capable of doing nothing but stare, stare, stare, and nothing but stare, and cry, and fear. 
Tsuneo lowered his head  In agony and wrath. The wrath he felt, It was as If the wrath of  the gods and ashura was Instilled In Tsuneo the four bastards approached Tsuneo after  roughing him up a little he was beaten up, filled with fractions. In rush he jumped on one of the punks's head as he used It as a step stone to jump Into the air as he breathed fire In his hand that soon took the shape of a ball, Tsuneo eyes their distances from each other and they were only  luckily In range, they kept an eye on his movements but never saw the ball of fire. Sooner than later he threw It at one of them, adding to the damage he took, but not only him for the bomb of fire exploded Into flames that surrounded an area of four meters radius.
they were dead from the get go, they were just mere walking corpses.
He didn't waste a second but he acted smartly he had his chains creep on his target like a snaked while he had thrown the other last chain, and as expected she dodge the one thrown directly at her but at least she let him go, He had the other chain that remained wrap around her.
Before the attack...
He sealed  a technique of his own using his technique that seals his ninjutsu, he then though carefully about how to trick her, and so he threw the first chain at her and luckily she dodged It easily to the exact spot of his other last chain, and so It was him against her. As he there he threw the freed daraku giving him time to catch his breath and go back for some more action.
He had her chained and although It was for a second but he used It, he unsealed his technique Lightning Style: Lightning shell, having her chained for a second, and unsealing his technique creating a shell of lightning that surrounded the lone wolf of the Uzumaki clan gave the angered bitch first degree burns, she then aimed to hit him a with a popular medical ninjutsu called chakra scalpel, she aimed at his heart but luckily he activated his swallowing seal swallowing the pathetic technique of hers he then unsealed It as It wrapped his hand, Tsuneo wasted no moment, and even used the moment That this crazy chick was shocked In to hit her arm but as he hit her there, she punched the hell out of his chest breaking his ribs, having him cough some blood, he was thrown all the way near daraku, he was scared but the fear only made him only angrier, and stronger, struck with pain he managed to stand infront of him, he then spoke "Fuck! that hurt, and dont ask, I don't know why I did what I did, you and I barely know each other, but for a second there....you seemed like my older brother, tch.... am pathetic falling for fragile emotions again, when you're resting.. could you go destroy that chick..."

She looked down at them as she spoke "don't worry, I'll set you free from your pains, and your suffering, I'll end your misery myself, you can thank me later-" He Interrupted her saying with a cold harsh tone one that feared nothing "Shut up bitch....You make me sick, set me free? my suffering? my misery? Stop fucking with me...YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY MISERY OR SUFFERING, SO YOU EXPERIENCED PAIN, AND YOU THINK DEATH IS THE ONLY SOLUTION? IT WAS...IT WAS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SEVERED MY LOVED ONES HEADS BEFORE MY EYES, IF I HAD THE POWER, I'D TAKE MY SWEET TIME TORTURING YOU, YOU PATHETIC BITCH WHO DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKING ARE " the vines In his eyes were bloody red, his eyes held uncontrollable rage, his eyes were the eyes of an avenger, was It his plea? or was It a tiny part of his undying rage, his blood boiled, his anger destroyed whatever he had left of sanity.

Tsuneo was bruised up,  his ribs were broken.  his bruised up arms stretched to each side, covering daraku as he gave him time to heal himself and take a little break from that chick, this one seemed to be a wild one, he wanted to protect daraku, why? he just felt as If he was his elder brother, he knew daraku didn't need protection from a c-ranked, but he was glad to work as a shield.

10Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Empty Re: Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Daraku felt the whip close ever tighter around his neck, when suddenly a figure burst onto scene. It was Izuna, eyes ablaze with rage. Daraku gave a smirk and rolled his eyes as per usual for a man like him, despite the circumstances. He hated the fact that someone had to come in and rescue him, but it was inevitable. Yuudai remained nearby, using some sort of projectile weapons to keep the rest of the Kuraichi at bay. Izuna jumped high into the air, using another one of the Kuraichi as a platform to launch himself. From the apex of that jump, he spouted flames down at Shinju while remaining airborne. It wasn't quite enough to phase the woman, to weaken her defenses and leave her injured, but it was just enough to release her spinal whip's grasp on Daraku's throat. Izuna had successfully used himself as a diversion. As soon as the bones loosened and Daraku had room to breathe again, he sped forward, turning his body to the left and bringing his arm down to his side with Nisebi in-hand. The weapon cut into Shinju's skin, but she managed to escape the brunt of the blow by spinning off to the left and dashing to Izuna.

Shinju assaulted Izuna with full force, using chakra scalpel as a weapon while she pursued him. He managed to reverse the technique against her somehow, but it left her relatively undamaged, and if anything angrier than before. She punched him square in the chest, using the force to throw Izuna back. The loud snapping signaled multiple broken ribs, and he crashed to the ground, thrashing in pain. She began another rant about how they would thank her for giving them death. Funny how she was convinced such a transcendent thing was so easily under her control despite her opponents outnumbering her. The rest of Kuraichi, or most of them at least, were incapacitated or worse, leaving her as the single target in the tides of battle. Daraku kept his eyes set on her as stood, prepared to attack. She was the focal point of the mission, now, with the rest of the Kuraichi terminated...but that only made the task all the more difficult. The village wanted her, but they wanted her alive, and that was that. So, Daraku reluctantly accepted the fate of the mission and pointed Nisebi to her once more. She may be lucky enough to get out of this alive, but I damn sure won't give her the chance to escape.

Blood continued to drip from the blade in the Ishido's hand, still fresh from the wound he had snuck in on her. Suddenly, Izuna interrupted Shinju's tangent with a few comments of his own. "Shut up bitch....You make me sick, set me free? my suffering? my misery? Stop fucking with me...YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY MISERY OR SUFFERING, SO YOU EXPERIENCED PAIN, AND YOU THINK DEATH IS THE ONLY SOLUTION? IT WAS...IT WAS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SEVERED MY LOVED ONES HEADS BEFORE MY EYES, IF I HAD THE POWER, I'D TAKE MY SWEET TIME TORTURING YOU, YOU PATHETIC BITCH WHO DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKING ARE." Daraku was taken aback, less by the words but more by the sincerity in his tone. Izuna was being pretty serious, which made the situation that much more tense. Shinju's eyes flashed with a shade of hatred and resentment worse than Daraku had seen in a long time. Ready to end the battle, she raised a hand to the sky. "I'm finished. Bracken Dance!"

Bones rapidly began to rise from the ground. They were sharp and lethal, appearing in dozens over a wide radius. Daraku didn't hesitate, jumping back to Izuna to pick him up before jumping higher and landing in a tree. He hoped Yuudai could manage to escape the attack alone, because Daraku figured that Izuna's condition was a more critical issue at hand. As a way of assisting with the fight from afar, Daraku used Phoenix Fire Jutsu to send a cluster of fireballs towards Shinju inbetween the field of bones. Just after executing said jutsu, Daraku turned his attention back to Izuna and began slowly healing his ribs with an advanced medical ninjutsu, keeping somewhat hidden by the tree's leaves.

(3,379)

225/275:

11Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Empty Re: Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
The most opportune moments for an individual usually came from a moment where one simply counterattacks, directly after dodging a blow. It was a difficult task for a person to do so, especially with the management of time needing to be accorded for. Thus, when Yuudai was given the perfect moment, it was hard not to pass it up. With the Vacuum Wave technique he had just used, it was clear at least one would be going down, there was just no way around it given the tangled mess they had placed themselves within, as they had attempted to avoid striking one another. With the blade growing as it covered more distance, the sound of a scream echoed throughout the vicinity before it was cut off by complete and utter silence of that source of noise. Only one was left standing, though a cut across his chest dictated that it would not be long until another of the Kuraichi nin would fall. There in total were two left standing that Yuudai had been dealing with. The one whom he injured previously with a cut across his chest and the one whom he had injured just mere seconds ago with the Vacuum Wave, would both be the only one of the three to remain standing.

After Serpent’s Tongue had completed its task of distracting Shinju momentarily, Yuudai commanded the blade to make an outward arc on its return. There was a reason why he chose for the blade to take a slightly longer route to return, as time was something that always needed to be managed, but in this situation, the Aisu clearly would hold the upper hand. Now he just needed to take care of these two individuals before he could set his eyes on Shinju, the person whom they needed to apprehend, as the Village Hidden in the Mist preferred her alive over being dead due to the information she could potentially handover to them… through a bit of interrogation. Cutting the air in front of himself with Setsura, the katana in the grasp of his left hand, Yuudai aimed his sights on the two individual who were the only ones left breathing of the Kuraichi. Taking slow, calm steps towards them, letting them savour their last few breaths before they would be disposed of, and likely signs of fear shining brightly in their eyes, Yuudai planned on ending this quickly, taking his time here would be detrimental to the ultimate goal. As he approached them, the two men remaining on their hands and knees, staring at the ground likely in defeat, Yuudai would make this quick and painless for them, killing wasn’t truly within his blood, but it was something he needed to do here. Only his squad and their target would be the ones to walk out of here alive. Taking Setsura and lining her up with one of the shinobi, Serpent’s Tongue had arrived just then to strike straight through the other individual, ending him in a fraction of a second. The Seventh Sword of the Mist would then pull itself out of the individual, escaping the heart that stopped bleeding. Now, there was just one more blow to deal.

But, he needed to escape for the time being, as he had just overheard the conversation between Daraku and the Kaguya; it was easy to hear due to their overly loud voices reaching his ears. The finality in Shinju’s voice was the one thing to make Yuudai wary. Quickly reseathing Setsura, as it was likely this unknown ninja before him would likely be caught in the crossfire should a devastating jutsu be launched. Serpent’s Tongue after withdrawing from the new corpse flew gently towards its owner, curling the twenty fragments away from Yuudai’s person so it’d be a simple retrieval. With the hilt of the Seventh Blade of the Seven Swords in his grasp, it was in an instant that Yuudai had fled the battlefield, shooting in to the tree-line. As anticipated, something was clearly happening as countless numbers of bones exploded from the ground, as rippling pond, with everything starting at the center and then moving on outward. With the speed the bones were moving at, Yuudai doubted he would have been able to escape had he left any later than he did. He hadn’t hidden himself from view, their task at hand was to make sure she lived, and if that meant she could potentially still be alive, he would be there to see, once the field of bones had settled down. He noticed a rain of fireballs aimed down towards the center, where the origin of the technique was located, which meant the Kaguya was there. It was just time for him to wait and see what would happen in this instance.

Running word count: 3801
Mission word count: 3801/4000
Chakra: 320/350:

12Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Empty Re: Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
And there he was, breathing heavily due to the pain he had from shinju's punch....It was probably never a good Idea to try a woman's wrath, he thought for a second as he was being healed, about how was she as a child, and how would she have been If she had a nice childhood, Tsuneo may complain about her being a bitch....but In complete honesty, he's no different, and there's no maybe he would've turned out, he's exactly like her, except, they have different ways of thinking, he's a psychopath and so she Is, although It's a part of him, he aches for blood, just as she does, why Is the difference, It's her way of helping people, but It's his way of comforting this blood lusting the crazed beast that's sleeping Inside of him. Perhaps she was better than him. She thinks that by doing what she's doing, she's helping people, while Tsuneo does It either to comfort himself or whatever he holds within himself, or for fun. Comparing their reasons, Tsuneo was way worse than her, If what she meant what she said, and did not use It as an excuse, she was truly better than him, Tsuneo grinned as his eyes flashed with blood lust, he wanted to kill her more, the beast Inside of him was raging uncontrollably, Tsuneo was about to burst, he let whatever left of chakra he had, burst out to surround his teammate who was healing him, and whatever was near them. He looked towards the ground from the tree and saw nothing of the sanin that was with them, perhaps he's safe? or so Tsuneo would like to think.

Calamity

His blood lusting grin changed Into a self mocking smile as his chakra calmed down, he spoke to the man saying "I apologize, I am being a hindrance." he was speaking sincerely, he wanted to apologize for the trouble he's causing him, he spoke continuing "you're wasting your chakra, that chick Is surely more worthy... than a psychopath that kills to calm the rage Inside of him." his self mocking smile remained as he looked Into his eyes.

He looked at the damaged are, he took a blow and this, this Is what happens to him, he was angered, he felt pathetic, weak, he yet again took his sweet time relaxing, all cool, and casual. This was a mere warning, It may have been going easy on Tsuneo but that's just because of his walking on the safe side of the mountain, but should he take his sweet time on his "safe side" of his, It might turn Into a grave danger slope. This world was Is and will remain a hell for Tsuneo, In order for him to survive In this hell, he must grow stronger, this mission Is a mere warning, a warning that might kill him, and from his beloved enemy...Fate.

[Remaining chakra: 90]

[Soo sorry for the short post I am on my cellphone>.<]

13Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Empty Re: Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Daraku stood over the still-healing Izuna with a curious glance. The boy looked so tormented and sad, but distant; as if Daraku wasn't even there, helping him. His wounds remained grievous, but were no longer lethal, and the bones were nearly back in place. Daraku took a moment to turn around, keeping his hands slightly above the guy's figure so that the healing would continue unhindered as he searched for Shinju. The bones caused by her deadly "Bracken Dance" obscured his view for the most part, but there was but a trace of pink hair flowing between the protrusions rising from the ground. Fire lingered around the scene here and there from his Phoenix Fire jutsu, and she had suffered a few burns here and there but was mostly unharmed, likely having used the bones as a cover. With her standing there and the white gleam of the bones and the red flare of the flames, it would've been a majestic sight, had Daraku been unaware of its grim circumstances. Shinju's eyes settled on his, and a grin flashed across her face as she formed multiple hand seals. She was far from exhausted, and ready to end the fight.

"Forbidden Jutsu: Skeletal Apocalypse Rush!" she chanted as she prepared the jutsu, her eyes still set on Daraku. He had to get out of the tree, he couldn't risk Izuna getting injured further and dying. He jumped off of the branch, abandoning the healing process for now and instead sprinting directly at Shinju. He dodged the bones on his left and right, crisscrossing between them at breakneck speed. They only grew denser as he came closer to the woman, as she had concentrated them to act as a shield in her direct vicinity. Suddenly, an explosion echoed through the area, reducing every single bone surrounding him to pure shrapnel. Her jutsu was now complete, and as the shrapnel shredding his skin on its passing, he caught a glimpse of what it was. Bones were erupting from her body and rocketing towards him, but they were engulfed in chakra, similar to that of Chakra Scalpel. He could already guess that if one touched him, he wouldn't be able to move and would thus be skewered. He put a hand over his eyes to shield them from shrapnel as he began dodging the approaching bones. They were all shaped as blades, ready to pierce him without hesitation. There were dozens, so he couldn't clearly see Shinju, but he heard her cries of pain. This jutsu was a forbidden technique, and thus could result in her death if not ended soon. He proceeded forward, slashing through bones with his wind blade to keep them at bay.

The bones began to outpace Daraku and they surrounded him and were poised at him from different angles. He was caught, and with almost no way out; but before they could converge and kill him in one fell sweep, it donned on him that he could substitute himself with some of the bones' broken remnants. He did so, disappearing in a blast of smoke and reappearing a few feet away as the bone blades struck his substitute. He activated his kekkei genkai as soon as he was back on his feet so that Shinju couldn't see him, and he sprinted around the radius, until he reached her back. She was breathing hard and coughing up blood, but when she realized Daraku had disappeared, she was furious. She was about to make the next hand seal to continue the carnage, but Daraku released his kekkei genkai and gripped her face, suffocating her slowly. She struggled against him for a moment, but after a minute or two, was unconscious and ready to take back to the village. All of her bone jutsu fell to pieces, leaving only fragmented cartilage behind. He hoisted her up onto his shoulder and put away his swords, breathing hard.

With the mission's objective completed, Daraku turned to Yuudai, who wasn't too far away. "Good work, creepyman. Shinju's out cold, for now. I'm going to take her and lead the rest of the captives back to the village, but could you get Izuna and make sure he's alright? He's up in the tree over there," he explained to the Sannin, pointing to the spot in question, "He should be able to walk, I healed him as much as I could while we were hidden up there. I'll see you two back in Kirigakure." And with that, the Ishido went off into the trees to retrieve the frightened civilians, bearing the happy news that the Kuraichi were defeated. The cold chill in the air hardly bothered him, now; he was too arrogant and prideful about his success to care or even notice it.

(4,191, Mission Completed)

-Exit Thread-

190/275:

14Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Empty Re: Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:09 am

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
He continued to watch from his perched point upon the trees. As far as he was concerned at the current moment, Yuudai wouldn't interfere in the fight unless it was certain that Daraku would fail. The reasoning behind it was fairly simple, as an ally he did not know, he doubted the individual would want someone to interfere in the battle unless they would surely lose otherwise. It was the same with the Aisu Sannin and his standing upon it all. The only instance to date where he welcomely allowed the interference of another would happen to have been the third day of the attacks, when he been dealing with Mizuru of the Seven Bells Clan, as it was a losing effort at that time.

He continued to watch the battle between Daraku and Shinju, watching his ally take down their opponent and ultimately knocking her out and carrying her upon his shoulder. Once the bones had cleared the battlefield, Yuudai had hopped down from the trees he was on to watch, and waited until Daraku was done. When he had turned to him, telling him that he would take Shinju to the village, along with the captives, he had given Yuudai the simple instruction of taking Izuna back to the village for treatment. It would be simple. Take him back to the village, drop him off at the hospital, and move along his way to deal with the next task he would have before himself. After Daraku had fled, Yuudai turned to the area that Izuna was located, and simply instructed him what was going to occur. "I'll be taking you back to the village. Get treatment if you wish. Otherwise... good job." Should Izuna let him, Yuudai would carry the shinobi back to the village, otherwise leave him to fend for himself.
[exit thread]

Running word count: 4107
Mission word count: 4107/4000
Mission Complete

15Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Empty Re: Shoreline Rescue [Seven Bells Mission] Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Tsuneo's consciousness faded along with Daraku who faded from his vision, he began remembering the  beginning of this mission and what was planned, and what happened, It was Indeed a hectic night, a one to remember, the pain In his chest calmed down for the most part, blondie's healing techniques were quite the marvelous ones to heal him In such speed.

In The Blink of an Eye

It happened so fast the wind that blew from Blondie's speed caressed Tsuneo's body, It was a powerful wind, one not to be trifled with, Daraku certainly had a courageous heart, he left without thinking me back a second.  It all happened In a flash, he didn't focus at It before but this shinju woman uses bone release, a famous release known to the kaguya clan only. The engaged with shinju, moving like shadows, with the speed of the light, both him and Yuudai moved splendidly under the crescent moon they were like petals of sakura dancing with the wind, Tsuneo was watching them as he helplessly tried to move his body, but no can do.  Sooner than a blink shinju was struck out cold, daraku carried her as he made his way back to the village after talking with the sanin. he also appeared to have escorted the captives Into safety.

Friendship

Bonds are truly born from hardships, Yuudai came to Tsuneo's aid, he then spoke In Tsuneo's presence "I'll be taking you back to the village. Get treatment if you wish. Otherwise... good job." he smiled a little he was overjoyed about what he heard, did he care for Tsuneo? or was It just a kind move only done by true heroes. Tsuneo tried to stand up, and succeeded In doing so but he was barely capable of moving his body, Tsuneo spoke "thanks, but I'll only be slowing you I can't move that well, and good job to you too" he smiled as he spoke, the sanin asked If he could carry, and Tsuneo was affected by his kindness, he spoke In reply "If It wont bother you, thanks again" the sanin carried tsuneo like he was a feather, thinking of his physical strength was frightening, but that was not the time for that.

He was carried by the sanin and soon the sanin ran with full speed piercing the wind, his speed...was simply beautiful, he was taken by how fast he can move, battling against the wind while embracing It, It was a nice feeling, Tsuneo and Yuudai finally reached the hospital, yuudai handed him to the doctors but before he leaves Tsuneo spoke In a gentle tone "Next time...I won't be hindering you, I'll be with you guys...on the front lines" Tsuneo wanted to befriend him but did not know what to truly say.

Reality?

Although It might have been Tsuneo's mind playing dirty tricks on him, but he for a second saw the sanin smile, a smile ever so feint, perhaps he saw through his words? that.. may be answered later on In the future. Tsuneo admired the two shinobi that accompanied him, they were both of great strength, they were both amazingly tough, perhaps Tsuneo might grow to be just as strong or that's what he likes to think he spoke to the doctor In an energetic voice "hey doc heal me up quickly I gotta go train hard."

Determination, his spirit burned with It. He now knows his next destination, Sunagakure, there he shall train harder, but first he must make allies, one's that will be there for him when he needs them, he closed his eyes as he lied down on the bed, for the mean time, he'll sleep, but soon, he'll be riding the main bus with the big hotshots.

MISSION COMPLETE
WORD COUNT: 4044/4000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.