You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Empty Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Daraku's dreams were somewhat peaceful, so he started the morning off in a nice mood. He was eating breakfast as he remembered that there was a training session scheduled today with Syekren. He'd arranged the whole thing a few days ago but he had completely forgotten up until that moment. It brought his mood down just a tad, because he was still sore from yesterday's training. He had gotten stabbed and broken a few ribs, so it was understandable that he was...reluctant to jump right back into the game. But alas, he couldn't cancel now, and it surely wouldn't be all that bad? As far as Daraku remembered, it was to be Wind Release training, and so hopefully he wouldn't get stabbed in the stomach. He prepared accordingly, putting on his armor and his Aoi Bara cloak and fixing his hair. He strapped on Nisebi, Kage no Ken, and Hikō, said his farewell to his family, and headed out towards the Cemetery.

Why had Daraku chosen such a macabre and unusual place to train? The question was rather, why not? The cemetery was the only place in Sunagakure that wasn't covered in sand; it was an actual solid plot of land where bodies were buried, and so it would be, if anything, a more orthodox area to train in terms of battlefield. He kept his eyes focused on the ground as he walked over it, thinking in depth about everything. He still hadn't met the Kazekage and he'd been in Sunagakure for nearly a month. It felt...like a stagnant space. He woke up, did paperwork for the clan, maybe exercised or traineda little, and went to bed, and the cycle only repeated itself again the next day, and the next, and the next. He needed excitement, adventure, or he would die of boredom. But he couldn't just leave the clan, not without mending relations with Suna and ensuring their stability. And what of the Aoi Bara? He hadn't talked to Tsuyo since he left the Mansion.

The blonde ninja arrived at the cemetery within minutes, as it wasn't that far from the castle. He saw immediately that Syekren hadn't gotten there just yet, so he found a seat atop a tombstone and sat on it, being sure not to step on the grave itself as he hoisted himself up to it. He got into a comfortable position on the stone and unsheathed Nisebi, keeping it in front of himself and looking up and down the blade's length. He wondered how long the training to last...based on how long it took to learn Suiton, it would be a long time, and even longer if Syekren had a hard time mastering such a precise element as Fūton. "Let's see how Syekren handles himself...it'll be an educational experience for both of us." he said to himself, quietly. Uchiha versus Ishido, a training session for the ages.

Training:

2Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Empty Re: Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:06 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Syekren was awoken to the sound of his father knocking on his door. He sighed, sitting up and yawning. He mumbled 'come in' and his father stepped into the room with a scroll in hand. He tossed it to Syekren and left, muttering something under his breath. The young Uchiha sighed. It had only been a few days since he'd joined the ANBU black ops and already he'd have his first executive order. There was a character name Daraku in their bingo book who had recently come back to the land hidden in sand, and requested a meeting with the Kazekage. Syekren was to assess the man's intentions, and bring him in alive if at all possible. He sighed, rolling up the scroll and putting it underneath his bed. It would have to wait. Matsuro had scheduled a training session for the two of them, and it was to begin soon. After the mission he would be able to take care of this Daraku character..'Wait..' Something clicked for the Uchiha and he quickly pulled up the scroll once more, reading through it. Daraku Matsuro. Matsuro. It couldn't be. The description was all but spot on, and the reasoning was a bit much. Terrorist activities against the Sunagakure no sato. Syekren stood quietly and shook his head.

He quietly slipped on his black clothing, from the pants to the t-shirt, with a black netted shinobi shirt underneath. After which he quietly looked over at his ANBU armor. He nodded, slipping the armor onto his legs, then his torso and shoulders, looking over at his Gunbai in the corner. He had gotten his ANBU tattoo on his right shoulder, the spirals of which matching the symbols on his gunbai. He smiled and put the weapon into the loop on the back of his armor, mainly for show as he didn't have the skill to use it yet. He thought for a moment while considering clasping it onto his belt, and took it out of the loop to put back on his bed. No point in taking it if he couldn't wield it. After which he grabbed his ANBU mask, the feline eyes grinning at him as the mask stared back. He sighed, slipping it on over his face, looking at his dark blue eyes in a mirror, shining through the slits cut into the mask instead of eyeholes. Syekren moved out of his room, passing his parents in the hallway as they called his name. He paused and looked back at them from behind his mask. "Call me Hizenchō" He then quietly exited the building, making his way out towards the cemetery.

Syekren had pulled his hair back, tying the cord of his mask behind it to keep it back while he wore the mask. He approached the location he was to be meeting his new found companion, perhaps for their last encounter. Regardless of friendships he was an ANBU now and had to cut all ties. Didn't he? Unless Matsuro..Daraku was allowed to become a part of the village again, he'd have to take him into the Kage, or dispose of him. But could he? Did he have the ability to when it came down to it? He sighed, entering the cemetery and seeing the man sitting upon a tombstone with his blade in his lap. So this was it. Syekren spoke through the mask, not bothering to conceal his voice to his friend. "I am Hizencho, and you have committed crimes against Sunagakure. I know we were here to train but I must ask you to come with me. If you do not resist, we will be fine. If you resist, I will be forced to incapacitate or even kill you. Please, make this easy on yourself, Daraku."

Training:

3Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Empty Re: Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Daraku's wait wasn't much longer, as he heard footsteps coming closer. He dismounted the gravestone and slipped his hands into his pockets, looking ahead for Syekren; he found the Uchiha in front of him, near the entrance of the cemetery, wearing a porcelain mask. This mask, a run-of-the-mill sign of ANBU, was an alarm to Daraku, but it paled in comparison the fact that Syekren didn't dare come closer or even remove the mask was unsettling. He was planning something, and Daraku wasn't in the mood to have to kill another one of his friends. He sighed and slipped his left hand out, poising it around the hilt of Hikō, his primary sword. He didn't speak, instead letting the Uchiha go first. Syekren declared himself as Hizenchō, before asking that Daraku come with him without resistance. Didn't the guy learn anything about Daraku during their dinner? Daraku wasn't the type to go down easy...hell, he wasn't the type to go down at all. He was a fighter to the very last breath, and to see a supposed 'friend' suddenly betray him like this was pissing him off.

"So what? I offer to train you, and you turn around and join ANBU and try to arrest me? Hmph, I should've known that Sunagakure had my false name in the bingo book by now--and the damn Kazekage never showed up to our meeting...for your sake, I'm going to tell you something. You don't know who you're messing with. You met 'Matsuro', but that alias is nothing compared to me. I am Daraku Ishido, and one thing I'm known for is my fighting spirit. I don't give in, I kill. I'm going to give you a chance, here, Syekren." Daraku spoke clearly, as he pulled Hikō from its sheath. The silvery blade glistened in the sunlight, and Fūton chakra was visible around it, creating a small pocket of volatile air similar in appearance to a small tornado. "You can take off your mask and train with me as planned, or die trying to capture me." He held the sword steady, slowly making his way towards Syekren. The serious expression on his face softened into a playful grin of a killer craving bloodshed. He stopped less than a meter away from the Uchiha, pointing the sword directly at his chest.

The proclaimed "Lodestar of the Ishido" truly wondered what the outcome of this would be. Syekren wasn't the only one making a choice here; Daraku's life would be affected based on his own actions, as well. He was making an effort to realign with Sunagakure, although his efforts to see the Kazekage had been null thus far. What if Syekren did capture him? He'd be executed or confined for a number of years, simple as that. And what if he killed Syekren? Just more blood on his hands that would be harder to wash off...his hopes of becoming a ninja of Sunagakure again would be dashed immediately; the Kazekage could negotiate with one guilty of treason, but murder of an ANBU would worsen the situation. His previous murders from years past were still in the dark, unknown to the Kazekage, but he couldn't hide the death of an ANBU. So there he was, stuck between a rock and a hard place, having to choose between losing what was left of his future and losing what life he had now. He stopped thinking about it, and looked back to Syekren, who was silent. "What do you choose?" he asked with rage in his eyes.

Training:

4Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Empty Re: Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Syekren stared silently. This was his friend! But he couldn't just let a criminal go unpunished, could he? He moved his hand to the mask he wore silently, pulling it up to show his saddened face to his friend. "Matsuro, I'm sorry but I have to take you in. I don't want to fight you, but if this is how you're going to be I have to. I just hope you'll forgive me, this isn't what I wanted." With that, his two-tomoe sharingan activated, and he stared into Daraku's eyes. He would see the power of the Sharingan during a battle. And with that, he pulled the mask back over his face, the sharingan peering through the slits of his porcelain mask. He would have to work quickly to have any hope of defeating someone so much stronger than him. True, he wasn't as strong as Daraku, but he had the speed of someone two tiers higher than his own. Maybe he could use that to his advantage, as well as his improved reflexes. The ANBU quietly crouched, looking at the sword, before pushing his body off into a dash, around his opponent.

His form came in a wide arc to the right of Matsuro, pushing up into the air, forming the tiger handseal. He breathed in deeply, filling his throat and lungs with oxygen, kneading his chakra into it. Before he exhaled, he pulled up his mask slightly, to allow the chakra infused air out of his lungs, forming a giant fireball. The massive orbs of roaring flames easily and quickly closed the gap between the two, it being about thirty meters, and was the size of a bus. The orb of flames was only meant to give slight harm, but still distract his enemy while he landed on the branch of a tree, pulling his mask back down. His sharingan stayed on the man the entire time, watching his chakra. Without another moment, he adjusted his armor, jumping out of the tree again, flipping through the air, to land upon the ground, watching the flames disperse. Knowing this wouldn't finish off his opponent he focused his chakra.

He allowed his chakra to course through his body quickly, looking around. He was readying himself to activate another jutsu in case his opponent did not want to give up. He quietly moved his form back a bit. How to go about this. His sharingan went back and forth quickly, looking around. Perhaps with the Copy Wheel Eye he could still learn fuuton. He would just have to watch when Matsuro used the techniques with a wind ability to him. That sword looked quite mean but if he didn't let the man get close, he should be fine.

OOC: I think you have to use a fuuton technique for me to learn it.

225/250:

Training:

Stats:

5Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Empty Re: Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:10 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Syekren had made the wrong decision. The words rang in Daraku's ears, only growing louder by the second: "I just hope you'll forgive me, this isn't what I wanted." As if saying that made everything alright and mended the circumstances. His bloodthirsty grin broke for the slightest of moments, becoming a dismal frown that expressed his dismay. But he stopped, let himself revert back to his usual self. It sucked that one of his new friends was now one of his main enemies however aside from all of the shit that would be a consequence to this, it was his first real battle in weeks. He lived off of battle, it kept him going. This was his chance to savor precious violence in its most primal form. Syekren wasted no time, placing the mask back on his face and darting away. Daraku kept track of his opponent as best he could, but the guy moved rather fast. Within seconds, a gleam caught his eye; the gleam of a fireball approaching quickly.

Without time to dodge, Daraku raised Hikō high to the sky and spun it overhead, using Wind Release to manipulate the air around him. In no time, a whirlwind was surrounding, forming a barrier. The fireball collided with the pillar of air, consuming the jutsu and neutralizing itself and the process. Daraku suffered a minor burn on his arm, but for the most part, he was left unharmed. Now that he had confirmed Syekren to be his enemy, passion raged in his heart. He scanned the area until he found the Uchiha perched in a tree, and sprinted at full speed towards his prey. He kept his left hand on the sword while he closed the distance between them, and made a jump at the branch, aiming a falling slice to Syekren's shoulder. His opposite hand was poised to use his secondary weapon, Nisebi, to block if needed. And if Syekren managed to escape this attack, Daraku's mind was already racing ahead, thinking of additional strategies to assault his target with.

He chose this fate... Daraku thought to himself as the blade neared its target.

Training:
260/275:

6Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Empty Re: Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Syekren's eyes stayed on his friend, watching the jutsu take place. The chakra moved in a specific pattern and the uchiha concentrated on watching the technique, snap shotting the use of chakra. Fuuton would be a difficult element to grasp, but he'd have to concentrate on learning it as well as the battle. His eyes stayed on the technique, diminishing his fireball to nothing. His eyes trained onto the wind chakra, watching the very make up of it. He sighed, when the chakra vanished, only leaving the burning masses of chakra in his opponent. He was still calculating the use of the fuuton when he noticed the form of Matsuro coming towards him. His speed was normal of someone at jounin level, which gave syekren some time to react, but not much. The man was upon him quickly and that is when  the new ANBU activated his jutsu, raiton chakra running through his body at an exponential rate, increasing his agility by another tier.

His body easily jumped up from the tree, into the air above his opponent. The sword strike that would have hit the Uchiha moments ago would only hit the branch now. And this gave him opportunity. He moved his body to flip forward in mid-air, landing upon the ground, and crouching. He quickly pushed off again into the air towards Matsuro, bringing his right leg across. With a large sweep, his body turned in mid-air with his kick, aimed at the man's side. He brought his other leg around, pointing the heel of his foot at the man's head, effectively turning his body to round house kick the man in mid-air. As he finished his double sweeping kicks, he brought his fists to strike one after the other; thrice in succession into the man's back before gravity kicked in and brought him back down to the earth.

Upon his landing he sighed behind his mask, growling as anger began to fill into him. He was fighting his friend as though he were some common thug, or enemy. "Matsuro! You should've given up! We can still be friends, I don't like fighting you..But I have to take you to the Kazekage!" He felt the Raiton energy flowing through his body and clenched his fists, crouching a bit as he readied himself. By this time gravity would bring his adversary to the ground. If at least three of his strikes had hit home, he'd have a paralyzed Matsuro to deal with now, and that would make things so much easier. But he was too angry, he felt himself losing a battle inside to stop before things got too out of hand. He gritted his teeth behind his mask, thinking to how they met. They shared their bloodline abilities with one another, and even discussed personal matters. Even as an ANBU Syekren couldn't bring himself to just cut this tie he had just made. This wouldn't be another broken bond, but he had a job to do. He knew what this man could do with his body, and couldn't allow him to escape.

"Matsuuuuuuurooooo!" The Uchiha's body was a blur to the untrained eye, moving with all his force in a bee-line to his opponent. At the last second he pushed off to the side, bringing his leg to swing at the man's head once more, twisting his body to bring his full momentum with it. After which, he moved down to crouch, placing his hands upon the ground, bringing his form to continue the turn, with his leg coming behind Matsuro's legs. This would allow him to do a leg sweep, hopefully taking out the other man's legs and knocking him to the ground, after which the uchiha stood once more, clenching his raiton energy infused fist, glaring through his mask at who he thought of as his friend. There were so many things wrong with this situation right now and he didn't like it one bit. He was pitted against Matsuro simply for the reason he was now an ANBU but could this man really be so dangerous? Syekren thought back to the night in the bar, how the man acted and his cheerful outlook. He had a different look about him now, but it was still the same person on the inside, right? It had to be, maybe there was still a way that Syekren could reach him and help him see this fight was futile. That if things got worse, Matsuro would be facing death instead of a Kage's ruling.

195/250:

Training:

Stats:

7Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Empty Re: Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:14 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Daraku felt Syekren's Sharingan burning into him as he slashed, only to find his blade slicing through the branch and letting it fall to the ground. He had expected a dodge; Syekren followed through in his attack, with violently fast speed and charging Raiton chakra. He came fast to Daraku's side with a kick, which Daraku didn't have much time to evade...he didn't mind, though, and let the Raiton infused kick collide with his armor. The Fūton chakra within the mantle surrounded the kick and neutralized its Raiton affinity to an extent, while the physical armor itself lightened the damage from the Taijutsu. Daraku was left mostly unharmed, sustaining some bruising in the region effected, but none more than that. Two more punches followed, one of which Daraku dodged and the other he blocked with his hand, bearing through the pain. Syekren dashed back, calling out from his new position with intense emotion showing in his voice. The mask still covered his face, making him no more than a target to Daraku.

"Matsuro! You should've given up! We can still be friends, I don't like fighting you..But I have to take you to the Kazekage!" He stood off sprinting towards Daraku with reckless abandon, screaming out Matsuro. Daraku unsheathed Nisebi, holding it close to his person and activating it. Strips of flame glowed along the blade as it was fueled with chakra. The blazing sword grew brighter by the second until it was engulfed in a gleaming white shine, bathing the area in its light as Syekren came closer. He swept his leg with full force at Daraku's own, but Daraku wasn't ready to submit just yet. He opted not to use his kekkei genkai just yet, instead using the blinding light of Nisebi to gain an advantage. Using the light as a cover for his movements, he shifted slightly to the right, still sustaining a blow from the kick but not being swept off his feet entirely. He felt the throbbing pain take over his leg, most likely a sufficient bruise but still mostly protected by his armor. He took the opportunity to do a full circle and slash at Syekren's torso using the Katon-aligned blade.

The sword swept through the air rapidly, and Daraku spoke with his eyes set on Syekren's. "Our friendship was never true if you could betray me like this. You never knew me for what I was if you consider this person different from who you met...!" His eyes shifted to his opposite hand as he kept Hikō in a reverse grip, rushing at Syekren who was so close, he could almost taste the blood. He didn't bother to see whether or not his previous slash with Nisebi had struck flesh, a battle against someone as fast as this wouldn't give him a supple opportunity to do so anyway. He came at Syekren again, this time letting wind saturate Hikō until it was carrying a violent amount of chakra and pressure. "You should've never gotten this close, you damn fool. I'm a trained assassin, close combat is where I excel! He slashed forward with the weapon, unleashing abundant amounts of Fūton from it and creating a massive vortex. If Syekren got caught head-on by this vortex, he would suffer enough cuts to give Daraku the upper hand and let him finish things once and for all...

Training:
225/275:
Damage:

8Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Empty Re: Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:37 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
The Uchiha noticed the flaming sword slicing through the air, and brought his body back a bit, the sword moving just under where his armor protected, cutting through his shirt and into his peach colored skin. His blood came out a bit, and he had slight burns but it hadn't gone deep enough to cause any real damage. He saw the man take out the other sword, swinging it to unleash a massive vortex, the Uchiha's sharingan watching from behind his porcelain mask. Matsuro may excel at close combat, but Syekren lived in it. Taijutsu was the man fighting style he used when combatting adversaries and this time was no different. When the vortex got close enough, his body the Uchiha looked over at a tombstone, plucking it up from the ground and moving it in front of his body at such high speeds, it could not be perceived by the eye for just a moment, if only that. It was still showing that his body was hit by the vortex, buffeted by the wind chakra. Before, poof puff of smoke and the tombstone falling to the ground. During this, Syekren had moved his body around the vortex to position directly behind Matsuro, looking at him.

The ANBU focused chakra into his palm, pushing it out to come onto the back of Matsuro's spine. This technique would halt all of his bodily functions down to a cellular level and send him into a deep sleep, making this so much easier on the both of them. While doing this, the ANBU performed the tiger handseal, focusing his chakra in case he needed to use another jutsu. He felt his raiton chakra calming down to bring his body back into the normal state of speed, within a few minutes his Zeus Burst jutsu would end and he'd have to fend for himself while his body recovered from the strain of the speed loss. Focusing more on the task at hand, the ANBU breathed deeply, continuing to focus his chakra into the palm, trying to end this peacefully.

160/250:

Stats and Damage:

9Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Empty Re: Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:19 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
When the dust from his attack cleared, Daraku looked over path it traveled along. The terrain had been damaged, certainly, but what stuck out to him was the smoke stagnant in the air afterwards, and the tombstone that lay beneath it. Kawarimi no Jutsu, eh..? he thought to himself as he assessed the situation. No doubt about it, Syekren would be hiding somewhere, ready to attack once again, but Daraku wouldn't give him the chance. There was blood along Nisebi, visible as a slight red hue against the white hot glow of its flames. Daraku had made contact. He urged to do it again, to strike another blow and seek further bloodshed...but this was already going on too far. He had a friend and an ally in Syekren, one of the only allies in Sunagakure that was outside of the Ishido Clan. Such valuable connections wouldn't be broken here, no matter how much resentment he held in his heart over such treason, no matter how far along this conflict had already proceeded. The third and most precious option available was now visible to him; he didn't have to kill a friend or die by that same friend's hand...he didn't even have to be arrested. He only had to convince Syekren that his needed to end, and he had an idea that would buy him some time to do so.

Suddenly, another sound erupted as Syekren moved. Daraku figured that this wasn't a very efficient position to be in if he was to try and stop the battle, but he couldn't just let himself get hurt by whatever technique the Uchiha was about to unleash. Unknowing of where exactly the man was at the moment, Daraku found the safest measure to be exactly what Syekren had just done himself; Kawarimi no Jutsu. Daraku hated using the technique, as it made him feel like a coward, but he didn't have much choice in the matter. Imbuing himself with chakra, Daraku moved in the blink of an eye, escaping his current position and leaving the same tombstone from Syekren's substitution in its place. He was still directly in front of Syekren, though, and thus in the direct path of harm. While he had a moment to breathe, he sprinted away, headed far off, past the fence of the cemetary and into the sand. He was already making hand seals by the time he arrived at his destination.

"Shishienjin!" Daraku chanted as he slammed his palms to the sands. A barrier formed immediately, creating a prism of purple Katon chakra around him to act as a nearly unbreakable border. The barrier separated him and Syekren, keeping the Uchiha out without sufficient, powerful jutsu to shatter its defense with. The perfect stall that Daraku needed...he made his way back to the far east edge of the barrier, looking through its violet tint and past the cemetary fence and at Syekren. "Hate to end the battle here, but I can't go on without at least giving one last shot at clearing things up." He deactivated Nisebi, putting it back into its scabbard...he took a brief inspection of Hikō before doing the same to it as well. With all of his weapons put away, he slid his hands into his pockets, keeping his gaze steady on Syekren. "Let me just say, you're pretty skilled in battle...it's no wonder that you became ANBU so quickly." He removed one hand from his pocket to open his armor, lift his shirt, and show the bruises and burns inflicted during their combat. After a few seconds of demonstration, he lifted his opposite hand and let it fill with a soft blue medical chakra before focusing it on the wounds to begin healing them.

The Ishido truly wondered what could have possibly been going through the mind of his "friend" just then. He didn't let his emotion show as he spoke in a low tone, almost foreboding in a sense. A slight hum emanated from his hand as the wounds continued to heal. This kept the area from silence as Daraku took a pause before beginning his effort at an armistice offer. "Syekren, if you could look me in the eye and honestly tell me that you're completely fine doing this, and I would let it continue. Problem is, we both know that's not the case. Neither of us wanted to fight like this, yet here we are, exchanging blows. For what? Your 'orders' want me locked up, or worse, dead? Just stop it now. As much as I love violence and gore, I don't want to hurt you any more than you want to hurt me." His crystal blue eyes shimmered in the sunlight, gazing back into Syekren's eyes. The Sharingan was a marvel to behold, a red iris lined with black tomoe surrounding the pupil. There was two of them, but Daraku had remembered tales of Uchiha with three...and then, of course, what Syekren had explained to him about the Mangekyō. Those eyes only made Syekren even more of a valuable ally. Daraku sighed, hoping that the man would at least hear him out.

185/275:
Training:

10Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Empty Re: Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:52 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
He listened to what his friend said, and thought quietly. True, they did not want to fight each other but as an ANBU that was his job wasn't it? But what Matsuro was saying made sense, and Syekren felt the raiton chakra calm down in his body, returning his speed to normal, before he felt the drawbacks of using his technique. He felt much slower than normal and nodded to what his friend said. "I suppose there is no need for us to fight. Truly I was second guessing myself the entire time, trying to find a reason to make it so I didn't have to continue fighting you. That was why I tried using peaceful stasis palm on ya." He chuckled behind the mask, stretching his arms above his head. After a few moments, the Uchiha walked over to another gravestone, sitting upon the top of it, reaching a hand up to his face, pulling the mask up and off of his face, his crimson hued sharingan staring at the other man.

"At least we were productive Matsuro. I learned fuuton." He chuckled, deactivating his sharingan, and clipping his mask onto his belt. He thought for a few moments, staring at the ground while he thought. "I was never here, alright? If you do get an audience with the Kazekage, I was never here. I exchange for your silence, I will not hunt you anymore. Deal?" He looked back at his friend, a smile coming to his lips after he finished what he had said. If the other male would stay silent as to what happened in this place, the ANBU would no longer hunt him.

11Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Empty Re: Zephyr [Syekren | Training] Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Syekren seemed to agree, explaining his feelings as he walked over to another gravestone and sat atop it.  He removed his mask and offered a simple deal to mend the situation as best he could. It was a simple and direct proposal: "I was never here, alright? If you do get an audience with the Kazekage, I was never here. In exchange for your silence, I will not hunt you anymore. Deal?" Daraku nodded, letting a smile back onto his face. This smile was a natural grin, void of the previous bloodthirsty conviction but rather harboring a sense friendly relief. He made his way over to the Shishienjin barrier, holding a Tiger hand seal and causing it to fade away. With the barrier down between them, Daraku hopped over the fence that blocked off the cemetery, and gave Syekren a hug. It was only fitting, after all. He spoke quietly as he embraced his friend. "It's a deal. And I'm glad to have helped teach you Fūton, I suppose."

Daraku released Syekren and turned toward the path out. It was still somewhat early in the day, so there was plenty of other things to do before he could rest. He began to make his leave, but stopped at the gate. "Oh, and Syekren? If you ever need me, just ask. I owe you one." With all said and done, he left the area, his escape masked by the sandstorm surrounding them. But what would come of him now? Things had to change; the Kazekage didn't have time for his matters, and he wasn't even sure if she trusted him at all. She was his only hope at becoming a Suna-nin once again...so what other options did he have if he couldn't get a hold of her to explain his case? He was stuck in a rut and labeled a criminal in his own birthplace. The first option that came to mind was go back to the Aoi Bara, and see what he could gain from assisting them...it was a viable option, seeing as he remained a member of their ranks. Problem was, he didn't like commitment, and long-term investment in the organization only held him down, which was never his intention. He was only ever in it for the money--but, alas, he had told Tsuyo this when he first joined. It would be no problem reminding the man of that, or even going as far as to leave the organization and be an affiliate rather than a member. Daraku continued to meditate on it as he walked the long road home...

(Exit Thread)

Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.