You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Notice me Sensei(Syekren/Training/Social) Empty Notice me Sensei(Syekren/Training/Social) Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:23 pm

Noel

Noel

D-rank
Noel entered the arena as he asked his sensei to come train him and he got informed his sensei would be on his way as he felt glad to finally be getting training from his squad leader and new captain Syekren. He stepped into the arena as two guys were busy using it as he walked over to them as they stopped in the middle of a right hook and a left uppercut as the two looked intensely at him. As Noel came closer bowing and then asked them really nicely. "Can you please leave, my sensei is coming to train me today"

The one guy stood up getting really tall now as he looked down at the little Noel like a punk and said. "You see me, I am a chuunin, so do not start getting all cocky thinking you can interrupt our training session okay, you got that you little brat."

As Noel looked down really saddened the other guy walked passed holding back his friend. "Now, I know you may be a good little genin, but right now we busy training here, anyways who is your sensei?"

"Syekren-sensei" as the two heard that name the look on the big guy changed quickly. "Oh, sorry about the trouble kid, train here all you want" as the guy started moving away really fast as the other one seemed curious, but shrugged his shoulders as he left as well as Noel seemed a bit confused at why they were seemingly running away. Noel looked around him to see if there were any monsters or some crazy people in the arena somewhere, but he was finally alone as he started to do a few light stretches as he kept his wings sealed away today.

He then finished his stretching as took out his fuuma shuriken and began sealing wind chakra into the centre before taking a widened stance before taking a back step as he tossed his shuriken as the seal released the blade was spinning with a wide arc of air slicing through the air as it rotated before heading high up and arcing back like a boomerang as he just managed to catch it before flying a bit back as he did not prepare for the momentum shift as he crashed into the dirt as he laid on his back, he realised he did not warm up enough as he sat up slowly, not sure if his sensei was already here secretly or if his sensei was coming later as he rested to recover for a bit before doing basic exercises by just throwing his shuriken up into the air and catching it to get used to handling the return better.

After about fifty of these he stopped since his arms were getting a bit sore as he put it down and sat using his fuuma shuriken as back support as he began reading his notebook and writing some new information inside of it.

495 Words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.