You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Build A Bridge [Mission,Yuzu] Empty Build A Bridge [Mission,Yuzu] Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:07 am

Taiga

Taiga

D-rank
Mission:

This was to be a rather simple mission with the objective of first and foremost figuring out what the disturbance was with the bridge builders was and then solving the problem. Weather it be from outside disturbances or lack of communication it was Tee's job as well as another ninja whom was unknown to him that had been assigned to performed said mission with him. Perfect though, it was just perfect, the last thing he wanted was some amateur getting in his way and him needing to save somebodies ass. He prefered doing things his own way but he knew all too well that in certain situations one HAD to have assistance, one can't do everything by themselves even he knew that. Before taking off he would need to meet up with the other ninja who would be hindering him in this job, hopefully he or she would stay out of the way and wouldn't be too much of a bother and if he needed he would simply show off his normal ways which would most likely repel the individual away from him.

A thin fog stretched over the shoreline and Tee stood at the edge of the dock along the port squinting at the islands that weren't all that far away which was their destination. It was midday but for some reason no sun shone, most likely due to the mixture of the mist and thick clouds overhead that threatened to release a vicious rain. Tee standing in his normal simple black tee and skin tight black pants with sandals awaited his ally. Only prepared to wait five minutes and no more. Should the time pass he would run across the water via the basic academy technique yodeling like a fool thinking of one of his favorite things baby seals.

305/1000

2Build A Bridge [Mission,Yuzu] Empty Re: Build A Bridge [Mission,Yuzu] Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:38 am

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
His hair blowing through the wind as he sat on the roof of a nearby shop wondering what to do. A messenger arrived telling him he had to go help out with the building of a bridge. He sighed as he began to walk wearing a new light brown top. As he walked he was thinking about how much destruction there had been, and how people had a habit of dying lately. The walk was not really that far as he stopped to grab a sandwich along the way. Eating on the sandwich, greeting some market people while stretching a bit as he walked. He did not want to be stiff for the mission and C-rank would be a walk in the park for him with his new found experience. However he did not want to take this too lightly. Even a D-rank mission could be fatal if you got too careless, if you realise the fact that there were genin as strong as him out there. He had not even had time to celebrate his promotion, mission after mission after mission they were working him over, but he did not mind he was getting paid for all this after all.

He finally reached the dock, as he looked on noticing someone waiting as he then checked his mission information looking at the image. He walked up to the guy as he looked him over. I bothered him when he noticed how tall the guy was. He then spoke up finally as he said. " I am Yuzu Ren, I have been sent to help you out with this mission, I am a Chuunin so i will not take any nonsense from you got that?". Taking a more serious tone then his usual nice bratty attitude to a colder one as he looked at the guy. This would be the first time he would do a mission as the superior in it which made him a bit nervous. He as a ten year old kid has to baby sit a grown seventeen year old man. Or atleast the age was what was given in the details with the description. He waited for a reply as the time was running down, they did not have all day to play around.

Word Count = 383/1000
Chakra = 220/220

3Build A Bridge [Mission,Yuzu] Empty Re: Build A Bridge [Mission,Yuzu] Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:06 am

Taiga

Taiga

D-rank
Just as the five minutes were to be up and Tee was about to simply leave behind the other ninja a young boy walked up to him a boy who couldn't be any older than twelve. Tee wondered exactly what the boy wanted, maybe he wanted an autograph or something which was unlikely but he should want one. Then the kid said " I am Yuzu Ren, I have been sent to help you out with this mission, I am a Chuunin so i will not take any nonsense from you got that?". Tee burst out laughing not even trying to hide nor control his laughter. It was funny how this kid claimed to be a Chunin and even funnier how the kid was trying to order him around. "Whatever kid, look lets go get this mission over and done with, even if you are a Chunin I don't take orders from people unless you the Mizukage, so lets go and try not to hinder me too much" after speaking Tee would jump down from the edge of the dock weather the kid followed him or not into the water. Molding the chakra to the bottom of his feet before he hit the ground he would land atop the water and run across it toward the island. Should the boy have been following him Tee would maintain silence until about halfway to the island to at which point he would say "names Taiga" and would leave it like that short and simple.

Tee had a soft spot for kids, had the kid been anybody else but a kid Tee would have probably went off on him but he had a soft spot for kids one of his few weaknesses and so he was a little soft on them at times. He would however maintain silence for the rest of the trip to the islands. Upon arriving at the islands Tee would see a bridge in construction but not being worked upon for whatever reason. This was apparently the destination and the problem was confirmed but what was its origin? Tee wanted to hurry this along so he could deal with he fucknuggets responsible for halting this bridge, he hoped there was some foul play so he could have an excuse to utilize his new blade. Upon arriving he heard voices up above the bridge, still on the water he ran underneath the bridge to a portion that was still on land so he didn't have to utilize any chakra maintaining the molded chakra to his feet. "YOU BETTER DO IT OR ILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!" Tee heard this coming from atop the bridge apparently somebody was making death threats and whoever it was would be meeting an ironic ending today.[/color]

751/1000
Chakra: 145/150
Jutsu:

4Build A Bridge [Mission,Yuzu] Empty Re: Build A Bridge [Mission,Yuzu] Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He was upset at the sign of disrespect, but he ignored it for the sake of the mission. As he followed him dashing along the water. He was more skilled having his chakra focus to his feet with ease as he ran along the water. He heard the guys name was Tee and it sounded a bit short but then he remembered his name was just as short. When they reached the bridge there was a family threat being shouted out. Not wanting to waste time he dashed passed Tee then ran up the bridge with speeds far beyond that of genin level. As he jumped on top of the bridge he made a major entrance as they all looked at him surprised.

Two of the five what appeared to be bandits through knives at him. They did not even ask questions as it looked like they planned to kill him rather than ask questions. He countered by swinging his blade in an arc to knock away half while he arced his back barely dodging the remaining knives. The two of them glared at him while the other guy paused. Not one to be careless Ren had made two water clones. The one water clone told Tee to take them out from behind while he gets their attention. His other water clone was sneaking around and went and hid with the builders who were being held hostage. The main guy issuing the threat had a small girl in his arms with a knife in his hands.

The leader just watched as the two who attacked Ren were keeping their focus and drew their blades out. The remaining two mercenaries it seemed just laid back relaxing. They were not taking this seriously as they thought he was just some stupid kid. However as planned they were all focused on him. As Ren kept his sword to his side. He hoped the kid could rise to the challenge so he would not have to waste too much chakra since he already had a plan. However he wanted the genin to get some training in just like when he had to fend for himself.

Would Tee be just some useless cocky genin or would he be a truly skilled shinobi in the making. It was all up to this moment as he waited.

Word Count = 773/1000
Chakra = 156/220
Water Clone A = 22/22
Water Clone B = 22/22

5Build A Bridge [Mission,Yuzu] Empty Re: Build A Bridge [Mission,Yuzu] Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:43 pm

Taiga

Taiga

D-rank
Just after hearing the threat Yuzu dashed past him with apparent superior speed and jumped atop the bridge no doubt to attempt to save whomever had been threatened. Tee assumed that he was the type that let his emotions get in the way of being a ninja and a valuable asset as Tee knew all to well was maintaining that self control. He often times didn't utilize it but that was out of choice and him just acting the way he was. Them from atop the bridge he heard the clanging of metal, or was apparent the fighting had already started and he was missing it because some little kid was a little faster than him. Then Yuzu came back and told him to take them out from behind, Tee assumed it was a clone because he was sure the men he was apparently fighting wouldn't let him just run off without some sort of a hassle. So he went to the other side of the bridge ignoring the fact that the kid had ordered him around for now and would jump up from the other side of the bridge behind the enemy and licking his lips in a hungry for blood.

Tee was nearby the two mercenaries that had appeared to take no interest in the conflict at hand, but Tee would be making them interested now. He slowly and quietly unsheathed his blade as to not make noise and being as both men were standing right next to one another it would allow for quick hits in rapid succession. He clutched the blade in both hands and swung to his left slicing the guard in the neck being sure to aim for an artery, this would cause massive bleeding and lead to him eventually dying from blood loss. Hr would then spin rapidly and in one fluent motion from the spin would slice the other guards neck in the same spot other side. Both guards immediately hit the ground clutching their bleeding necks. Then he launched his blade toward the man whom was holding the little girl aiming for i
his leg which the sword impaled a couple of inches deep into. Falling to his feet he released the girl who ran away from the immediate area. The guy who had been holding the girl wouldn't be able to walk so now all Yuzu had to deal with was the two leftover guys. Once they were dealt with Tee would say aloud "FINISH BUILDING THE BRIDGE IN THE NAME OF KIRIGAKIRE" and with hat he would be off back to the village where he belonged.

1299/1000

6Build A Bridge [Mission,Yuzu] Empty Re: Build A Bridge [Mission,Yuzu] Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:33 am

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Ren took note of the raw movements of Tee and wondered if he was ever that ruthless. However it was not a bad thing as he was getting the job done. The blood curdled screams of the two shinobi who were dying distracted the other two shinobi who through their knives completely off course. Not one to waste an opening Ren dashed up close cutting the throat of the one mercenary not even giving him a chance to scream. The other guy backed away only to be caught by Ren's water clone who followed Tee. Trapping the other guy in the water prison technique as to take him back. The leader pulled the sword out of his leg and was upset.

"You bunch of weaklings being done in by a bunch of snot nose kids" as he charged for Ren it was interesting that the man was rather fast for his size. All this was nothing as the man noticed only too late the other water clone hidden within the group of builders was behind him trapping him also in a water prison. Not wanting to chance an escape he went and asked the leader a question.
"Who paid you to attack these people". The guy refused to speak as he stood there, unable to move or do anything he kept his mouth shut. Ren then slowly stabbed the guy in the leg, as the leader refused to scream. In a serious voice the mercenary said, "Just kill me or stop wasting my time, this is my job and revealing my employer would mean I lose my life. There is nothing more for me here anymore". He slowly stood behind the man. "Tell your friends on the other side they won't be alone anymore." He cut the back of the man's neck allowing him to just bleed out. He then looked at the builders and shouted. "Get your children back to their homes, and you better start finishing this bridge you here". He beat up the other mercenary and took him back to Kiri for interrogation. He then looked on as he heard Tee give a motivational shout, he then said one more thing to Tee before leaving. "Try not to kill all of them we may need information from them. Seeya Tee" He then used shunshin to leave the area with the mission now complete.

Word Count = 1172/1000
Chakra = 156
Water Clone A = 8/22
Water Clone B = 8/22
Exit Thread

MISSION COMPLETE!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.