You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
It was odd, to say the least. After so many years of practice, of learning the fundamentals of one set of skills, here he was standing in the middle of one of the many training grounds present to Kirigakure no Sato, knowing that his current knowledge in the field was lacking when it came to original weapons. Weapons that couldn’t be classified under the one tree he was successfully proficient at. Standing, in the center of the one area he had stood countless times before, partaking in rigorous training to master his skills. He had practiced his skills, honed them, and was almost at the level of perfection, but now was the time to branch out; to two different areas in fact, with the events surrounding Kirigakure no Sato, there was no time for an individual to hold back, to give up and to concede to their enemy. The issuing of the Seven Swords, the search for the correct swordsmen, and thus place him in his current situation. Serpents Tongue, the name of the weapon he had recently been bestowed in the center of the village by the Mizukage herself, now rested in the grip of his right hand, remaining in it’s gladius-esque form, a form that truly looked harmless.

He needed this, thus he had come to this one area, in one of the few times that time allotted them given the situation present around the village. Yuudai was now in possession of three different weapons, each having a specific purpose. The first held sentimental value, his katana he had kept since his genin days, the very same weapon which he had managed to keep in one piece and sharp over the years. The second was Setsura, the katana he been presented upon being named head of the clan. While he did enjoy the gift itself, the title bestowed to him was not his, thus it would eventually passover. Setsura had also been reforged and enchanted, made to be strong, faster, and more deadly, along with an ability on its own. And finally, there was Serpents Tongue. The one weapon he had only the slightest clues about, though the most troubling aspect of the weapon would be its ability and the uniqueness of the weapon itself. It was due to Yuudai’s understanding that he came to the conclusion he had come to upon receiving said weapon.

There was only one person in Kirigakure no Sato who knew more about weapons than anyone else. This same person would be the one who could be of great assistance to the Aisu. After all, one didn’t get anywhere just by themselves alone. No matter how large, there were always individuals who played a key role in shaping other people, and thus today he knew that he would be forever grateful to the man who would assist him with the newest piece of weaponry in Aisu Yuudai’s arsenal; one which couldn’t even compare to his will-be teacher.

Walking over to a tree stump which usually hoisted a target dummy, today the dummy was absent, leaving Yuudai to freely place his two sheathed weapons upon the top of the stump. With both Setsura and his normal katana being lightly placed on the surface, Yuudai’s sole attention returned to the unique blade that was in his grasp. It’d take time, practice, and even more time for him to even begin to get comfortable with such a weapon, but who knew how quickly he’d adapt once he got started, or how much difficult would there be poised with the 7th sword. It was bound to pose some difficult, the amount was currently immeasurable until his instructor would arrive. The same individual who was once in his genin squad was now going to be teaching him the craft behind a weapon Yuudai had little experience with.

He had already sent a messenger prior to his departure from his home to the training grounds he currently stood in. His trip home had served one purpose alone, and that was just to gather any necessities before he had chosen to leave once again, with the mindset of meeting Kaguza for the first time in quiet a long time. If anything, Yuudai wouldn’t have to wait too long for himself to come face to face with Kaguza, the weapon’s expert of the Village Hidden in the Mist.

Running word count: 740

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza was taking it fairly easy today despite current events, choosing to relax and meditate at home. The small run down shack the he called home stood on the outskirts of the village. It was a poorly lit little house with little furniture inside. A table, a kitchen counter, a dresser, a bed, and a large weapon rack made up the collection of furniture. Kaguza sat in the center of the main room dressed in his usual dark clothing. A long white overcoat hung from his shoulders, the name Myugan written boldly down the back, the coat also had a black border that faded to a dark red along the edges. Around his waist sat a decorative leather case that held a single scroll. This one scroll held the entirety of his arsenal, which currently stood at six very different weapons. Even his most recent acquisition, Raijin No Ken, made it's home within the valuable scroll. A pair of meteor hammers were wrapped around his forearms, one for each arm.

A knock at the door broke his concentration as a message was slipped under the door. It was a summon from Yuudai. Having earned one of the recently handed out swords, it seemed he wanted some helping learning to use it. Kaguza was quite familiar with all six of the swords considered Kiri's treasure. The Serpent's Tongue was a very difficult weapon to use even more so to learn. What was essentially a sword whip would prove difficult to teach. His usual methods would have to be set aside for the sake of Yuudai's own safety. Compared to his usual training, the risk wasn't from Kaguza at all. A whip style weapon could easily injure or kill it's user giving any mistake a much higher risk when compared to a sword. A simple idea came to mind as he set out for the training ground where Yuudai waited. Making a quick pit stop at a leather shop, Kaguza bought a strong strip of leather roughly the length of what the Serpent's Tongue could produce. This would be the start of his training, it would move freely and function similarly to the sword in it's whip like state.

It didn't take long before Kaguza found the specified training ground with Yuudai waiting. He had the Serpent's Tongue in his hand, "Hello Yuudai, I got your message." Kaguza had the leather strip coiled up and in his hand. "For the sake of saving blood, you're gonna start with this." Tossing the leather towards the Aisu, he unhooked the meteor chain around his right arm. "The Serpent's Tongue is a dangerous weapon. As you are now it's more likely to kill you before your opponent in a battle. Unlike a sword, a fluid weapon is unforgiving. They have the power to deal just as much damage as a sword if not more, but at greater risk. Small mistakes can draw blood. I'll have you understand how they move before we begin using that actual weapon itself." Kaguza began to slowly swing his meteor hammer around in a circle. "Theirs a pattern or rhythm to using these kinds of weapons. I would go as far as to say they're alive." Slowly the weapon master began doing more then simply swing his chain weapon in a circle. He began shifting it from one side of his body to another, all of his actions slow but fluid. "Start by mimicking me, feel how it moves and when you can move it." Starting with the leather, Yuudai would be able to make mistakes without causing injury to himself. There were a number of times Kaguza had fractured or broken a bone due to a mistake while training with his meteor hammer, which was why he didn't hand him his second one to start with.

Post's Word Count 637 Words
Training Earth Rupture Fist 637/2500 Words

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
Like his original thoughts dictated, the wait for Kaguza had infact been a short. In the time that it took between Yuudai’s own arrival and that of Kaguza’s, the new soon-to-be wielder of the Serpent’s Tongue had been idly staring at the newest piece of equipment that would be added to his arsenal. An arsenal that would consist of both jutsus and weapons. He knew he couldn’t match, nor would want to match, Kaguza in terms of the number of weapons, though this new third one in his possession seemed to be the ideal situation for Yuudai to be in. The two weapons in his possession prior to the arrival of Serpent’s Tongue limited Yuudai in range and the stories circulating about this legendary sword, the Seventh Sword, clearly indicated that the weapon would be much more unique than any other he had previously come across. The entirety of the steel caught his attention, the glimmer, the shine, the sharpness. They all added to the new thoughts that had entered his mind as the weapon had been given to him.

All his inner musings were brought to a halt by the presence of someone entering the boundaries of the training ground; it could only be one person, Yuudai had deduced. Shifting his eyes off the weapon that gently rested in his grasp, he focused upon the entrant of the grounds, the one who’d teach him enough to be able to wield Serpent’s Tongue effectively and efficiently. Better it be Kaguza than someone else. It wasn’t a slight on the capabilities of others, but rather the regard Yuudai held for the man who was approaching him. The last time they had met, it was purely for defensive purposes against the attack the Seven Bells launched at the Administration Building, prior to that, he couldn’t recall seeing Kaguza during one specific event.

Upon Kaguza’s greeting, Yuudai nodded his head in acknowledgment, his own way of saying hello at the moment, with a light greeting, though clearly wanting to get started with the lesson the Myugan had planned. “Hello, Kaguza.” Yuudai’s assumption landed on the fact that Kaguza wanted to start right away, something Yuudai clearly appreciated. Saving blood… probably related to Serpent’s Tongue, and from his own personal gatherings, Yuudai had deduced that it’d probably be far too careless to go ahead and start directly with the weapon. Yuudai’s free hand quickly moved through the air, catching the object that Kaguza had tossed his way, a leather strip, roughly the length of three meters, which he assumed would be equivalent to that of Serpent’s Tongue in it’s longest form. Kaguza then went on to explain more about the Seventh Sword, which Yuudai decided to keep mental notes on. Factoring in Serpent’s Tongue’s risk and reward aspect would essentially be the case in either winning or losing a battle, something in which Yuudai felt he’d assess accordingly. Risks in battles one was winning was useless and detrimental to the cause. Taking a risk while losing a battle could either benefit the person further, or greatly hinder them. Serpent’s Tongue apparently worked in a similar fashion to that. The suggestion placed forth by Kaguza, about learning the motions of the weapon before actually utilizing made things click on to picture. “Very well. Mere moments later Kaguza began to swing around his meteor hammer in a fashion that would be similar to the leather strip he was holding in one hand, if it were to move under the same controls. Deciding to place Serpent’s Tongue next to his to sheathed blades on top of the stump; Yuudai knew no one would dare touch them, though who knew if Kaguza would be interested in closely inspecting his arms. Anyone else that would enter the area would have a tough time even getting close, as the area around this training field was open, thus the intruders would eventually need to show their face.

Yuudai’s eyes continued to watch the movements made by the hammer and the arm that wielded said hammer. It was different watching the motions up close, in a slower version than one would see in combat, but Yuudai knew that the movements would eventually speed up, to mimic that of a real life situation in which speed was an essential component of surviving. Kaguza’s instructions to mimic the movements was quickly noted, and the leather strap that remained in his grip went slightly slack, to allow the strip to be free to move from the force he’d use on the end of the strap that remained in his left hand. Deciding to quickly change hands; while he was right handed, he often wielded his katanas in his left, choosing to his right to learn the movements of Serpent’s Tongue and other whip-like weapons. He could wield katanas in his right as well, though with where he often kept them; on his right side, it was far more convenient for him to use his left hand for that. Best to have multiple options.

The Aisu clan head started off slowly, trying to get a proper rhythm and feel for the motions. His first few attempts at getting a rhythm he felt comfortable with and felt right took a bit of time, clearly shown in his eyes, as they seemed to want to calculate the movements, but they couldn’t; they weren’t used to these types of weapons yet. First, he attempted some circular motions with it until he got the feel for it, and then was his attempt to mimic the movements Kaguza was making at the moment. It was odd, yet refreshing at the same time. He felt awkward during his attempts, mainly due to never before doing anything of the like, since Kenjutsu was fairly straight forward in terms of motions when compared to the motions required for the fluid motions of Serpent’s Tongue. “If you don’t mind me asking, will the risk factor always be involved when using a weapon such as Serpent’s Tongue, or will it gradually fade overtime? I know it’s far too early to be concerned with these matters, but clearly time isn’t always in our favour.” It was an honest question, questions that were rarely ever asked by Yuudai. His curiosity was often piqued, though at the same time, often ignored. He couldn’t get an answer any other way besides asking the one person who would most likely have the answer available. “Later, once I get a handle on the motions and confidence in using it, mind trying the first trial run against me?” He was eager to try his hand with Serpent’s Tongue, though it’d have to wait until he felt he could use it without injuring himself. He had no intent to use it while having no knowledge of it.

Running word count: 1911
Onojutsu: 1500/1500
Kyujutsu: 411/1500

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Yuudai quickly picked up the basic movements with the leather strip in hand. It seemed like he was a natural in understanding it's movement. A question however appeared from the Aisu. He wondered if the risk of his new weapon would fade away. It was a legitimate question for anyone learning about any weapon. "No." His answer was simple with good reason. Bringing the chain to a halt, he took the metal ball that made his weapon dangerous in his hand and set it against his head. "The risk will never fade or decrease. Simply because this metal ball can touch my head or my ribs or my body in general means it has the potential to harm me just as much as it could harm my opponent. Even your swords carry a risk to using them, though most wouldn't see what I mean. If I took one of my swords and pressed it to my neck, it would injure me. When I use a fluid weapon, I'm aware of the risk. I simply respect it and trust in my ability with that weapon, cause any mistake while using can lead to my own injury."

It was true that time wasn't in their favor. A danger loomed over all of them with the attack of the Seven Bells. "Once you feel you have a solid understanding of how it should move I'll gladly be it's first opponent. I'm the best one given current situations to practice with. I'll take every advantage of your mistakes that I can. Keep in mind my elements though." It was an honor to be The Serpent's Tongue first opponent since it was given to Yuudai. Considering the design of the sword, Kaguza didn't want to shred his coat. Along with his two chained meteor hammers, Kaguza set his coat over the branch of a tree to keep it off the ground. Normally the two chain weapons he'd use in battle for mid ranged attacks, however with Yuudai using a similar weapon he didn't want the risk of entangle them.

One weapon would find it's potential use here and would rival The Serpent's Tongue. It was the one weapon in his collection that easily rivaled any of the seven swords, The Sword of Kusanagi. Known in the history books as the blade that pierced the third Hokage and was used by Orochimaru himself. Kaguza prized such a rare weapon both for it's fame and ability. In his hands he had earned the title of Captain of the Seven Swordsmen. Unrolling the scroll at his side, Kaguza summoned the famous weapon from it's place within the scroll. The weapon appeared in a puff of smoke with an elaborate sheath and belt. There was no way he'd store and use the sword in the same manner as it's previous owner. With the legendary sword now at his side, hanging from the right, he was ready for a real sparring match. "When ever you're ready Yuudai." The blonde ninja took his stance, bouncing on the balls of his feet it looked like he was gonna box with Yuudai. The Sword of Kusanagi held it's place sitting within the sheath at his side. Kaguza had a surprise defense ready to avoid any injury he might sustain from Yuudai and his new weapon.

Post's Word Count 552 Words
Training Earth Rupture Fist 1189/2500 Words

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
Ah, that was the answer he was somewhat expecting to come Kaguza when it came to such a free motion weapon. Serpent’s Tongue, and the leather strip he continued to move around, moved freely, without any restrictions to it, aside from the fragments remaining in connection with one another. He supposed he could have worded his question a bit more decisively, but in the end, he had gotten the answer he was seeking. The motions that such a weapon would move about in would always pose a risk for the wielder of the blade, a steel weapon with multiple uses in battle. Any movements he would have to make with Serpent’s Tongue when he would be using it would need to be calculated, yet at the same time free to match the nature of the Seventh Sword of the Mist. Allowing himself to soak in all this information, draw upon it and picture it in combat was different than the actual thing, all because of a single factor. The motions of a free flowing weapon were unpredictable, as there was never just a single way to approach a situation, just like his other swords, but this case presented him new and different ways he could use it in conjunction with his arsenal, and just from a knowledge standpoint, he could easily make it work with a little bit of time, effort, and alterations to his style. Respect the weapon and trust your own abilities. He already held his weapons in a high regard, it was just his abilities that needed to be improved upon, especially when on considered Yuudai’s endeavour to learn the art behind Serpent’s Tongue.

Yuudai decided to take a few more moments to test the movements of the leather stip he continually went to swing, measuring the motions and when it would become far too dangerous for himself if it was the real Serpent’s Tongue. It was a matter of timing and anticipation that he would need to seriously avoid the swing coming back all the way to hit himself if he used it in a similar manner to the leather strip that Kaguza had given him to use in relation to whip. He could already picture himself having troubles with the real version, but such was a given with his limited exposure to the whip sword that was given to the purple-haired Sannin. As many inferences he could potentially draw, and practicing the basics aiding in an actual battle, the two were entirely different. The adrenaline pumping through one’s system was the largest factor, the other being a new sense of awareness a person develops between the switch of not fighting to actually fighting. Giving the strip one last motion, one last swing, Yuudai controlled the motions of his wrist, making the strip come to a halt.

Kaguza accepting his offer of a spar was clearly a good sign for Yuudai, as there were several things he wanted to test out, not just using Serpent’s Tongue alone. There were some ideas lingering in his mind, ideas that he could potentially use in the midst of combat. The only downside to all this was he knew Kaguza was more knowledgeable in weaponry than himself, thus would have the advantage when it came to understanding the newest weapon that Yuudai would wield for the first time, that however wasn’t the issue for the Sannin. No, the issue lay with the condition Yuudai was in, though it was one he would trek through, a single injury wouldn’t stop him. His lower torso still remained bandaged up, though none were visible due to the garments Yuudai wore overtop of it. It wouldn’t hinder his movements, but rather knew that aggravating them anytime soon would hinder the recovery process. However, with the situation Kirigakure no Sato was facing, there weren’t any other options available to the Aisu. He needed to push further, faster. Who knew when everything would happen? Who knew when the next assault was launched? He needed to be prepared at all times, aware at all times, but more so, remaining as fit as possible. If he reaggrevated the injury in his duel with the Myugan, so be it, it would help him in the end; learning to battle against the Seven Bells with the injury that would probably not heal for sometime. He didn’t bother with medical attention, others would need it more. This was a battle wound, one that he could easily handle.

“I’ll be sure to keep that in mind.” Honestly, he knew he’d most likely be outclassed by the officially named Captain of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. Walking over to the stump where he allowed his katana, Setsura, and Serpent’s Tongue to lay, Yuudai quickly rolled up the leather strap that Kaguza had purchased for the exercise and placed it near the edge of the stump, fairly maintaining it’s rolled up state. His hand edged towards Serpent’s Tongue, the sole weapon he was planning on using for the spar. He had enough practice with katanas as it was, that he felt it would be best to solely focus on his newest piece of weaponry. Grabbing the whip sword; which still remained in it’s gladius state, Yuudai brought it up to waist level as he stood up fully, continuing to inspect the weapon. The short demonstration from the Mizukage earlier in the day still continued to play within his mind. The weapon had taken a small portion of the Water Shadow’s blood, something which he presumed  It had broken up into multiple portions, 20 fragments from what he could recall, travelling at speeds that would pose lethal in combat before they came back to form a single weapon at the hilt, each fragment returning to it’s original position. The ability Serpent’s Tongue possessed would take a bit of getting used to in the midst of combat, and the fact that the blade was still aloft even being held and broken into several fragment possessed another factor to the weapon. The spar would surely aid Yuudai in understanding it even further.

Turning back to face Kaguza, Yuudai noticed he was already prepared, a weapon already in hand. The legendary Kusunagi. He knew there were already many factor against him in this spar, but the challenge was more than welcome. First factor, experience with different types of weapons. Second factor, comfortability with the weapon’s each would wield. Third factor, and the one he wanted to combat the most, Kaguza’s prowess with Raiton chakra. It reminded him of his short battle with Mizuru the previous day, and thus gave him a reason to want to see different adaptations of Raiton chakra.

Allowing Serpent’s Tongue to take a bit of his blood, Yuudai felt the rush that came with the drainage of blood. The slight dizziness, his vision a bit skewed, though nothing major at all. If anything, it shouldn’t affect him more than a few seconds. The blade came to life. It was like it was reading the Sannin’s thoughts, a connection it probably made through the sampling of his blood. He supposed it would need to take blood each time, though the weapon was worth the risk. The weapon broke away from it’s gladius form, expanding out so that each fragment of the whip was clearly defined, though strongly held together to one another. Instead of the tendril falling downward due to gravity, they remained suspended in mid-air, though not pointing directly at Kaguza. Instead, they took on the form of an ‘S’ shape that stretched roughly a meter in front of the wielder. “Best to start with what the weapon can do.” Speaking more to himself than Kaguza. Wanting to test out the one property he had seen the Mizukage demonstrate, Yuudai pushed some chakra into the weapon, and just like that, the 20 fragments became free to move. Each quickly took it’s charge towards their target, and the only target, Kaguza. He had confidence that Kaguza would manage to find a way to avoid this, thus the best person for Yuudai to learn as much about the weapon as he could.

Running word count: 3298
Kyujutsu: 1500/1500
Ice Release: Absolute Zero: 298/2500
Chakra: 320/350:

Last edited by Yuudai on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed spoiler.)

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
The Aisu took his time in getting a firm concept of how his chain sword would move. Yuudai was rather lucky though, while The Serpent's Tongue was a dangerous and risky weapon by design to use, it's ability did lessen the risk when in use. The sword could be mentally controlled and it wasn't likely he'd tell it to physically harm himself. It's construction consisted of a bladed chain basically, each piece physically connected to it's respective pieces. It had the potential to deliver both mid range and close quarter attacks. For a dedicated swordsman such as Yuudai an extended range would come it handy for more then one situation.

Kaguza waited patiently as Yuudai took up The Serpent's Tongue. With a little bit of blood the sword sprang to life. Kaguza's eye widened as he witnessed the sword move. It was always amazing to him to see what a weapon could actually do as opposed to reading a report about them. While he knew of most of the six sword's abilities, he hadn't been allowed to touch or play with them. All by Ayakashi's orders. The whip like blade simply floated in the air like a piece of sea weed under the ocean, blatantly ignoring the force of gravity. It seemed he was ready as Yuudai aimed the majority of the sword at him. Wanting to fully test it's capabilities, he channeled chakra into the chain pieces sending them each flying for it's target.

A rifle like sound rang out as Kaguza cast his defensive jutsu to block each of the sword pieces. An electrical barrier ninjutsu protected Kaguza completely. A constant sound of electricity ringing out as the chain blade pieces make their return to the sword from where they came. Having maintained his stance without moving to avoid the attack, Kaguza smiled. If he wanted to he could try his usual challenge of seeing how long he could maintain his ground and not move from where he stood. He had used it to test his squad before the whole seven bells thing occurred. It wasn't appropriate at a time like this though. He had to show his comrade a good match, for the better of the village. Standing still also would not be too effective in testing out his newest technique either. Focusing Doton chakra to his limbs, Kaguza's arms began to turn a noticeably darker color but only from the tips of his elbow to his gloves. Dispersing the barrier, the captain began his own attack. Simply charging straight for Yuudai, he began with a few quick punches followed by a swift kick aimed for his ribs. Any contact would feel like he had gotten hit by a block of steel.

Post's Word Count 455 Words
Training Earth Rupture Fist 1644/2500 Words

Chakra Remaining: 335/390 :

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
The air seemed to easily be cut through, the fragments moving about with no resistance against their chosen paths. Being one of the seven legendary swords recognized by the Village Hidden in the Mist, Serpent’s Tongue was in a class of its own when it came to being original and completely out of the ordinary when one were to compare it to standard weaponry carried around by various shinobi; shinobi who made use of Bukijutsu, the use of weaponry in conjunction with the arts of a ninja.  This, in context of the long run, of the future, Yuudai knew that Serpent’s Tongue would likely be the one weapon that could save his life, alter the future, and aid in his own endeavours, whatever they would be. But relying on this one weapon alone would substantially hurt the Aisu clan head, considering that dependency on one thing, when deprived of it, would lead to a negative situation, one which certainly wouldn’t benefit a Sannin in anyway. It was one of the reasons he kept two katanas in his arsenal, though those alone did not provide him as much versatility as he hoped, and that’s where the two other specialties he was interested in would come in to play. Genjutst and ninjutsu. Genjutsu would have to wait, as Yuudai had ideas for various ninjutsus, some that could possible come to fruition given time, effort, and the correct location to attempt to use it. One could never be too sure how these things would play out, but the best way to learn was in a situation that correctly simulated a real battle experience and this spar with Kaguza would prove to be the perfect opportunity, so long as he could learn control and moderation while attempting these techniques. After all, it would hinder Kirigakure no Sato’s safety if he didn’t account for that.

All twenty fragments of the Seventh Sword of the Mist returned to their rightful place, as if knowing that no other area would be of a fit to them, though it was hard to spot with the untrained eye given the numerous portions that the blade had split off to. Kaguza’s blockade had been enough to thwart the efforts of Serpent’s Tongue, though the particular technique he had used had piqued Yuudai’s interest, as it was the same one that was used by that woman the previous day, the one that had caused Yuudai to develop a new resolve, though it wasn’t just that sole event that gave rise to the purple-haired Sannin’s resolution. The first day of the attack was a turning point as well, though there seemed to be an endless amount of thing piling up in his mind, making him come to the conclusion that something needed to be done. The barrier that Kaguza had used seemed to be able to defend against more potent techniques, something he’d need to account for if he were to ever cross paths with individuals who utilized the very same technique that blocked the fragmentations of Serpent’s Tongue.

Upon noticing the darkening of the Myugan’s arms, the darkening of his forearms, and he presumed hands as well, though couldn’t tell due to the gloves that the man was wearing. The Aisu in the vicinity did not want to deal with whatever would be behind that, not until he’d have a better grasp of what exactly they could do. The charge would be simple to deal with, but the Myugan was fast, so he needed to quickly get out of the weapons expert’s path, having to get quite a ways away due to the potential follow-ups that the Myugan could utilize. There was one quick and simple way that Yuudai could do this, even getting behind the Myugan if done correctly. Tightening his right hand’s grip, the one wielding Serpent’s Tongue, Yuudai scanned the vicinity for a quick exit. Gathering a decent amount of hyōton chakra rapidly, Yuudai pushed himself 3 meters up in to the air while Kaguza was charging. The timing here would mean either getting hit or getting behind Kaguza. Mid-air, Yuudai allowed his jutsu to be unleashed, as it dug into the ground roughly 40 meters away from Yuudai’s current position, which was behind Kaguza’s original position, where he had assumed the charge. Once the chain had latched itself into the ground, just a moment before Yuudai would begin his descent, directly into Kaguza’s charge; he allowed the second portion of the jutsus ability to kick in to effect, purely for utility purposes, either using it as an escape or to attack, causing his body to propel along with the chain as it retracted from its grounded position. With Serpent’s Tongue remaining in its rigid position the entire time, seemingly acting like a normal blade as of this moment, likely due to Yuudai’s thoughts, Yuudai’s next move was simply calculated from wanting to test out a brand new technique, though it’d be quiet draining when all things were considered. Using too much chakra for a few techniques may not be worth it, but considering the conditions of this spar, he may as well use the technique to the extent in which it wouldn’t cause significant harm to his opponent.

In theory, the utilization of the technique was fairly simple; it was the constant regulation that would be required behind it for the Aisu to learn the ins and the outs of the jutsu. Essentially, Yuudai would be releasing a large, constant amount of chakra in the vicinity, covering roughly a 30 meter radius, essentially covering 60 meters depending on how one looked at it. He knew one thing based off of simple logic and conclusions, a person’s body would not be able to handle prolonged exposure to this technique, though Yuudai new his own body wouldn’t be affected due to him being the only source of the jutsu. Hypothermia was a possibility. An opponent’s body would likely suffer prior to that, likely becoming slower the longer they were exposed to the Hyōton chakra. Now, all that was required of the Aisu was to release the chakra, something which could practically be done instantaneously due to the large burst that was needed for the jutsu. Calmly, Yuudai stepped forward, so that once the jutsu were activated Kaguza would likely be on the edge of the technique if he had not rushed in. “Forgive me, as this technique may hinder the spar, but I need to discover all aspects of it before jumping directly into a confrontation with it.” He knew it was rude to say such a thing in a spar, but he wanted there to be caution on Kaguza’s part given the nature behind the jutsu he was about to use. He was sure Kaguza would comprehend that much. It was just in Yuudai’s nature to warn him prior. If it had been a jutsu he had more practice with, then the warning would not be needed at all. With that, Yuudai released the enormous amount of chakra needed for the jutsu, essentially sending a huge gust of cold air  to blast away from him, something that would affect even the outskirts of the jutsu’s radius, though cause no actual harm to that. Serpent’s Tongue darted straight outward before curling back up in its ‘s’ shape, as if challenging the opponent.

Running word count: 4560
Ice Release: Absolute Zero: 1560/2500
Chakra: 265/350:

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
There was more grace to his opponent then Kaguza had. Closing the gap for his attack, Yuudai avoided it by going over him. While mid air the Aisu made a chain of Ice that latched onto the ground, designating his landing spot a good distance away. It seemed the two shared similar techniques. Kaguza's own version required a real chain though. Fundamentally though the two ninja's techniques worked the same way. Utilizing a chain they latch onto a target. Keeping his eyes on his opponent, Kaguza watched Yuudai as he landed behind where he had started from.

It also seemed that Yuudai had a better sense of mercy as he warned the Myugan of his next technique. Each of his students could easily attest to his training methods and how harsh they might seem. Even when testing or practicing a jutsu, Kaguza hardly ever cautioned his students, he simply unleashed his attack keeping restraint in mind. "We're here to train Yuudai, I'll meet it head on." In total the Myugan had fought a total of three members of the Aisu clan prior to his current bout. He was quite familiar with what could possibly come, he just hoped it wasn't going to freeze him into to a block of ice as Ayakashi had done. A rush of cold air blew past Kaguza as he stood on the outskirt of his opponent's pre-warned jutsu. Such a frightening technique, it was as if a blizzard itself stood before him. It also wasn't a technique he'd so willingly go into, the risk of freezing again was apparent.

Though he said he'd meet it head on, he didn't plan on going into the area under Yuudai's jutsu. Kaguza began waving his pointer fingers in the air drawing out a different shape for each. As his hands moved they left behind a sealing formation. Once he had drawn the outline of two of the weapons that were sealed away within his scroll a cloud of smoke enveloped the two free floating drawings. Kaguza himself dashed out of the side of the cloud before it dispersed completely. In each hand he had a new weapon. Temper, his war hammer was in his left hand while Sero's Embodiment was firmly within his right hand. Both weapons were fairly large, though they didn't impair his movement. Running along the outside of Yuudai's technique, he had to see how how he'd use the blizzard before even risking the chance of a close quarter exchange. Kaguza continued to circle Yuudai outside of his technique waiting for him to make a move, only then would he begin his next attack. A bright flame engulfed the massive scythe blade. Any movement towards the Myugan would be met with a thrown flaming scythe. The very same scythe that had once belonged to the late Mizukage Sero.

Post's Word Count 473 Words
Training Earth Rupture Fist 2117/2500 Words

Chakra Remaining: 230/390 :

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
The cold chill of the air around him, an outward sensation of what his internal organs constantly experienced, though this was on an amplified scale. Everything seemed to come to standstill for the Aisu clan head as he felt inspected the massive amount of chakra he was releasing at once. There was a bit more than anticipated, but the effect was exactly like he imagined. As the user of the technique, he wouldn’t feel a single thing that was exhibited by Absolute Zero. With his own blood, if someone else were to be exerting this very technique that he had come up with, he wouldn’t be as prominently affected as those without the hyōton blood running through their veins. The scenery in the direct area would easily be frosted over due to the lowered temperatures, frozen in a sheet of white ice, none too thick, but certainly noticeable to the eye. Though the main aspect of the technique was sewn in to the air, the chilling winds that surrounded Aisu Yuudai 30 meters in all directions. In essence, he was a walking blizzard as the technique would continue to exert itself with him being the point of origin. If he moved two meters forward, two meters closer to the Myugan, the chilling air would follow his movements, shifting over two meters in the direction he would be moving. It would be perfect for trapping a foe in the area with himself, but it also served to deter opposition from getting within close range of the wielder of Serpent’s Tongue. The coldness’ effect on a person would be simple, first they would be slowed, unable to move their limbs as quickly as they normally would due to the muscles of a person becoming more rigid. After a while, the ability to walk would be gone, and by relation the chakra pathways would be harder for one to access, leaving them with the ability to only use techniques that required more chakra, precision would be a difficult task to achieve. Ultimately, the end result would be death via freezing. If one managed to escape, it would result in one suffering from amnesia, which could potentially be worse than death if one could manipulate a person.

Letting himself settle in the middle of his blizzard, Yuudai’s eyes drifted towards his current sparring partner. Serpent’s tongue would lash out before retracting once more, a will of Yuudai’s mind. The blade had interested him upon acquisition and just testing the ability for now was enough for the Aisu. Kaguza seemed to have taken the hesitant approach to his jutsu, not that he had expected any less. A person would rather maintain their body temperature rather than have it severely increased or decreased, as it would definitely not be healthy for the body to undergo such a significant change in a short period of time, the body wouldn’t have time to adjust. As Kaguza waved his pointer fingers in the air, Yuudai would watch with his eyes. Though this was a spar, he also had wanted to see what the Weapon Master would be capable of doing. That and he had access to the weaknesses of the Aisu clan. A seal formation appeared from where his fingers had hovered in the air just moments ago, and then the faint outlines of what appeared to be two weapons would appear. Kaguza had moved once a cloud of smoke appeared, using it as a smokescreen to cover his movements. ‘Interesting tactic.’ Scanning the border of his jutsu, he had found Kaguza moving, two weapons now in hand; a war hammer in his left and a scythe in the other. How he managed to wield the two large weapons, Yuudai would never know. The now dual-wielding shinobi was circling the Aisu’s jutsu, something which looked odd from Yuudai’s own perspective. With Yuudai remaining motionless, except for his eyes watching Kaguza, he wondered how to approach this. From what Yuudai could perceive, close-quarters combat was something that Kaguza wished to avoid dealing with at the moment, understandable due to the blizzard surround himself. Approaching him head on would seem to provide Kaguza with a chance to counter somehow, while remaining in position would offer Yuudai the same benefit.

Yuudai would make short calculated steps towards Kaguza, anticipating what his opponent would do next. As if instantaneous, Kaguza hurled the scythe towards him, though now it was on fire. Fire was fickle against the nature of hyōton chakra, the cold winds around the user would prove as such, but taking a hit from a weapon of that power with a chakra ability as well would be foolish of him to take the brunt of. Dodging would be the only option. The distance between himself and Kaguza would still be near 30 meters, though he wasn’t considering Kaguza’s position within his own hailstorm. Still, it would be enough time to move appropriately in order to let the giant weapon take its course. With the scythe slicing just above the ground, Yuudai would take a jump over it, while gather chakra in to his hands. This was quickly becoming a technique he was growing fond of due to its various uses, but it still would serve its original purpose, to attack. With a wave of his hand, Yuudai let out his attack, Tōketsu Tsurara Danmaku, which consisted of 50 icicle shards that would be thrown at the will of the user. As he began his descent downward, after the scythe had travelled behind him, Yuudai threw the shards of ice in three separate groups. The first would be 10 icicles traveling directly at Kaguza. The other 40 would split in to two groups of 20, travelling in a similar direction as the first; however these would likely strike the Myugan if he continued moving forward or if he jumped in to the air.

Running word count: 5556
Ice Release: Absolute Zero: 2500/2500
Water Release: Rising Slice: 56/1000

Chakra: 230/350:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.