You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Keigo had the day off from missions and decided to spend the day fishing with his little brother Daichi. "Daichi watch and learn as I show you my new technique that I created to catch two fishes with one hook." Keigo smiled while walking toward the riverbank ready to out due his little brother. "Umm bro I don't think that's possible, but whatever I just want to catch some fishes to eat." Keigo stopped to look at his brother. "You sure like to eat fish a lot what's up with that." Daichi responded to Keigo's statement while continuing to walk. " I just do got a problem with that huh big brother." Keigo sighed at his brother's response. "No problem at all, you sure got a smart mouth lately I think you have been hanging around mom a little to much." Keigo and his brother Daichi made their way to the riverbank and Keigo was pumped. "All right Daichi listen up to day I will show you the true technique of catching fish so don't go home crying to mom" Keigo waited for a response from his little brother but heard nothing but the wind. "Big bro how long are you going to stand there talking to yourself I caught five fishes already." Keigo was shocked by how many fish his brother had caught and quickly sat by the river bank to begin fishing. "I won't let you get the upper hand on me not this time." An hour had passed the battle of fishing was over with the winner clearly being Daichi. "Why Daichi just why are you so better than me at fishing." Daichi responed, "I feel like you asked me that question a million time by now and bro that secret technique with you standing in the river while fishing stinked." Keigo laid on the grass and began to laugh, "I was sure it would work in my mind obviously not." Daichi stood over Keigo and had a big smile on his face. Keigo smiled back at his little brother. "Lets head home Daichi" Keigo stood up to grab his rod by the riverbank. "Come on big bro hurry up" Keigo responed to his brother, "Alright slow down" But before Keigo could turn around to catch up with his brother he heard a loud scream behind him. Keigo quickly turned around to see his brother being held against his will by the same man in the purple cloak.

"So we meet again it's been awhile and by the looks I see you have improved" Keigo looked at the man with rage. "Don't you dare do anything my little brother" The man in the purple cloak looked down at daichi and patted his head. "So your Daichi" The man kneeled down to daichi's level starring him in the eye with his Crimson red eye's. Daichi began to scream yelling for Keigo then fainted. "What the hell you bastard what did you do to Daichi." "I did nothing your brother just fainted, so back to the task at hand." The man in the cloak stood back up. "I just came to talk to you that is all." Keigo was focused on trying to get his brother away from the man not really listening to his words. Keigo's eye's turned in to a crimson red color with a single black tome around his pupil. He then dashed toward were Daichi laid, but was met with a hand that grabbed his face and threw him back were he was first standing. "I see your not the same kid who was pissing his pants the first time we met, but don't go around ignoring me while I'm speaking to you." Keigo began to sweet thinking to himself, "Dam I couldn't see his movements at all."  The man in the purple cloak began to speak once more. "Keigo I have come this time to let you know that your destiny draws closer and closer, so continue to get stronger and let the blood that flows within you lead you to that destiny." Keigo picked himself up then asked the man, "What destiny are you talking about and why are you so fixated on me and who the hell are you." The man in the cloak made a small smirk on his face. "So many question your a very curious boy aren't you, well how about I tell you a story to somewhat satisfy that curious mind of yours." Keigo stood were he was wondering what he was about to be told.

"Long ago a man by the name Uchiha Madara a man filled with so much ambitions and dreams also the leader of the once proud and powerful Uchiha clan, formed a pack with Senju Hashirama the leader of the Senju clan and together they formed a village that has lasted many generations also known as the Village Hidden in the Leaves." Keigo quickly spoke to stop the man. "Hold on I already know of this since we Uchiha are taught the long history of our clan at a very young age I know of Madara Uchiha who tried to destroy the village he helped establish because he felt the clan was not being treated fairly and he himself was always looked upon as a threat, he tried to get the clan to form a coup d'état against the village, but in the end his own clansmen did not back him which lead to him challenging the first hokage and being killed in battle." The man in the cloak raised his arms. "That's good you know your clans history but tell me how can you love this village that your clan originally helped establish, but then that same village turns around and tries to wipeout their own people tell me how can you serve such a village, tell me right now that your Uchiha blood doesn't boil every time you think about such past acts happening in a village you learned to love, serve and even die for tell me now Keigo Uchiha." Keigo could not deny that he felt inner anger knowing such a thing happened in the past, but he still couldn't hold that anger against the present day village that had nothing to do with an event that happened hundreds of years ago. "So no answer Keigo then you don't deny you do hold some sort of hatred toward this village and it's people, so let me tell you something boy the time for destruction and war is soon upon us so tell me Keigo Uchiha what side will you be fighting for?" Keigo listened to man not sure what type of answer he wanted to hear. "What do you mean what side will I be fighting for of course I will fight for the village to protect her people from that destruction."

The man in the cloak began to laugh a little. "What's so funny" Keigo wanted to know why he was laughing. "So your telling me you want to protect this village with people who still look at you as if you are monster that could threaten the village." Keigo knew people looked at him that way, but he also knew no everyone in the village felt that way about him and his clan. Keigo responed to the man's statement. "That is true, but not every person sees me as a monster, but just as a shinobi and a human being just like their selves so I can't hold hatred toward the village because of the ill feeling toward me from some people." The man in the cloak sighed in disappointment from hearing Keigo's statement. "I see you are still blind to the true nature of this village and it's people your eye's are still to weak." Keigo looked at the man wondering what he would do next. "So Keigo Uchiha if you had the power to end all of this world's sorrow would you use that power." Keigo quickly responded with an honest answer. "Of course I would to end everyone's sorrow and suffering I would use that power." The man in the cloak was silent for a moment. "So you would use that power, but what if that power came with a cost, would you still use it." Keigo did not know how to answer. "You see that I just proved that you are still a child who still does not understand the world and for you as an Uchiha the world is your enemy that fears the power you have within those crimson eye's we both bare." Keigo some what felt what this man was saying is true, but he just couldn't accept that. "I know wit these eye's I can reach even greater strengths and even if people fear these powers I will use them for the sole purpose of protecting the thing I care about and that fact will not change." Keigo felt sure what he said was the truth and nothing more.

"Use your eye's to protect that's funny because you can't even protect your little brother." Keigo quickly felt a killing intent flow through the air. "So tell me if I try to kill your little brother right here and now do you think you could save him." Keigo knew the man was not joking. "Don't you dare touch my brother" Keigo began to get enraged wanting to save his brother but he was to unsure how he could. "Was that a threat coming from a weakling like you so sad guess I have no other choice say goodbye to your little brother." The man in the purple cloak took out a kunai and turned around toward where Daichi was laying and held it high in the air saying, "This is the Uchiha Curse that you can not escape do you hear me Keigo Uchiha hate and despair is the path you will take and that mark around your eye is proof of that, so watch as I kill your brother in front of your eye's" Keigo could only hear the bumping of his heart as he was lost in a space that was indescribable and all he could hear was a voice saying, "Despare, fear, pain, love will lead you to your destiny Keigo Uchiha" Keigo resurfaced from this space with his hand grabbing the man's arm wondering when did he stop the man. "Well done your eye's have gotten stronger I see you have awoken another tome that's good." Keigo felt something strange with his body and collapsed. "Until next time Keigo become even stronger because your destiny is almost here." Keigo woke up in his bedroom tired and sore. " I see your finally awake." Keigo leaned up off his bed to see his father. "Oh dad where is Daichi." "He is asleep right now in his room." Keigo laid back down happy to hear that his father said. "Son I wont ask why you and Daichi were unconscious by the river but I will tell you to make sure you stay true to yourself." Keigo wondered why his father said that and responded, "I know dad I control my own destiny and will protect those precious to me I wont ever forget that dad since you did teach me that."  Keigo's father had a smile on his face then said, "Good now rest up your mom is preparing dinner for you and Daichi and she has a couple of words for you two so be ready since I know I will be in the middle of all the mess anyway so I better try to get her to be not so hard on you two." Keigo was to tired to really think about the hell he would receive from his mom and went back to sleep to rest.

WC:2012/2000

[Two Tome Sharingan]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.