You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uchiha Blood Awakened [One Tome] Empty Uchiha Blood Awakened [One Tome] Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Keigo decided to visit the land where fallen shinobi were honored. Today he just felt like taking sometime to see and give his respect to those who died for the sake of the village. He remembered visiting this site when he was younger with his parents. Keigo saw many names as well as the name of Uchihas. Keigo wondered did they die for the village or for the pride of the clan. Lately Keigo had been struggling with the concept of doing things for the village or for the clan. He knew all about the general past of the Uchiha and some part of him understood the actions of his clan and another part of him didn't like the actions his clan tried in the past. Keigo's dream was to be respected and seen as a hero of the village and he wanted to one day become Hokage of the village. Keigo looked around the area and was feeling a chill in his stomach. "Man this feeling sucks why am I thinking this way." Keigo was remembering things like how he hated when people looked at him as a threat and a pest of the village. "I guess this is what I get for being an Uchiha" Keigo looked up to the sky to see the nice blue sky, the white puffy clouds and the birds soaring through the sky. "Maybe I should head back home I know Daichi is wonder where I am." Keigo continued to walk toward the exit of the area to suddenly feel a chill in his stomach again. Keigo stopped in his foot steps and turned his head quickly to scan the area. He did not see anything so he continued toward the exit.

"I really need to stop going into these weird thought processes." Daichi turned his head around toward were the exit was supposed to be, but was blocked by a figure in a purple cloak. The figures body was completely covered by the cloak even it's face except for the eyes. Keigo looked into the figures eyes seeing they were sharingan's. Keigo's body was frozen by an emotion that was indescribable. Keigo was telling his body to move, but there was no response form his body. His legs felt like they had hands grabbing him from the ground stopping him from moving. His whole body felt like it was beginning to be wrapped by an invisible force. The figure continued to look at Keigo also no moving an inch. Keigo tried to say something to the figure, but it felt like he would die if he would have said one word. The figure turned it's head to the side and spoke saying, "I see you are doing well hmm and I see you still have that mark around your eye that's good to know." Keigo thought to himself does the figure know something about why he had that mark around his eye and also he wondered who the figure was since he was an uchiha. The figure continued to speak and said, "So Keigo how is the family, even better how are you, because you look weak, I see your father hasn't done a good job with your training." The figure continued to analyze Keigo then spoke again, "Let me see you sharingan." The figure looked at Keigo waiting for him to do as he said, but Keigo knew he hasn't achieved his sharingan yet and plus he wasn't able to give a response since his body would not listen to him for some unknown reason. The figure moved it's face a bit closer saying, "Activate your sharingan O wait you don't have your sharingan hmmm so you are even weaker than I thought, at least you could have achieved your sharingan by now seems like I have to kill you and what a waste I thought you had a lot of potential what a let down you are." The figured closed it's eyes for a second and opened them looking at Keigo with an intent to kill. "Well are you going to run or are you just going to continue and look at me with those weak eyes of your, because if you don't do something right now you are going to die."

Keigo eyes widened after hearing that statement, he wanted to put his guard up, but yet again his body would not respond to him. The figure raised his hand in front of Keigo's face then moved it toward his face. Keigo was struggling as hard as he could to move his body, but it would not move. "Move body hurry the hell up and move, why won't you move." The figures hand was moving closer and closer to Keigo's face as if it was in slow motion even though him and the figure were just a foot apart. Keigo continued to plead with his body to move as the figures hand moved in closer, "Move body please I don't want to die not like this, move, move, move, MOVE!" As Keigo was having those thoughts the figure's hand was only a few inches from his face. Keigo's eye's widened and his face was filled with fear and just as it seemed the figured was about to accomplish what he said he would do, Keigo suddenly jumped back and got away from the grasp of the figure. The figure looked at Keigo and said, "Hmmm I see your eyes have finally awoken I guess you do have the potential I thought you had." Keigo's eyes were cherry red and had a black tome, he had finally activated his sharingan. Keigo's mind was blank and he didn't even realize he had moved away from the figure and was a bit confused to what had just happened. The figure with the sharingans spoke once more and said, Keigo Uchiha you have just taken the first step toward the future that you are meant to have by awakening that sharingan and I can't wait till you obtain that future." The figure vanished as if it was an illusion. Keigo was covered in sweat and had no energy left to stand. He fell to the ground wondering what future the figure had pictured out for him. Keigo closed his eyes to rest, but suddenly heard the voice of his little brother Daichi. "Brother what are you doing laying on the ground and why are your eyes red" Keigo responded. "Don't worry about that and let me rest here for a second so we can head home I know mom is looking for you."

Keigo thought to himself who could that figure have been. He knew it had to be an Uchiha, but who in the clan would have any motivates toward him. Keigo felt a bit of shame while thinking those thoughts. He was a puppy faced by a shark and he should have been eaten alive just a few minutes ago. Keigo touched the mark that was around his right eye, " I wonder what that person knows about this mark and why do I have it, what does it mean." Keigo cover his face and became a little agitated, since he was beginning to feel he was not told something very important that he needed to know. He took a deep breath and looked at Daichi while laying on the ground. "I have to look strong infront of Daichi" he thought to himself. Keigo picked himself up and told Daichi," so how about we go eat some ramen before we head back home and get an ear full from mom?" Daichi had a big smile on his face and shook his head in agreement to what Keigo had offered. Keigo placed his hand out to invite Daichi that he could hold his hand on the way there. Keigo did not like to hold his brother's hand because he felt it would make Daichi feel to dependent on him, but this time he was the one to offer to hold hands this time. Daichi grabbed Keigo's hand and had a big smile on his face. He pulled Keigo and was jumping saying,Come on big bro let's hurry up. Keigo left the area with Daichi and knew he had to become stronger for the next time he faced that person again. He motivated himself to never show that kind of weakness in front of anyone ever again. He was shamed and his Uchiha blood was boiling and was ready for some action. "Next time I face someone like that again I'm going to take them on with everything I have and I will not fold to fear, my dream is to important to fall to anyone right now and I will not fold I will rise as the best Shinobi and Uchiha of the village."

One Tome Sharingan:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.