You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time to follow Japanese culture. Empty Time to follow Japanese culture. Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:15 am

Akimitsu Nekonote

Akimitsu Nekonote

D-rank
Time to follow Japanese culture. Imagehere
Name: / (awesomekickweaponoftotalkickassery)
Type Of Weapon: A bokken. A wooden sword with much resemblance to an actual Katana.
Elemental Alignment: /
Ability/Function: /
Close/Long Range: Close range. The length of the blade is 38 inches added with the handles 10 inches to make 48 inches. There is a slight upward curve in the blade.
History: Akimitsu wanted a better weapon then a Kunai. One with length, but also durable. Nothing major until he feels he is ready though. His father decided to get Akimitsu one, him having mentioned it before.

Time to follow Japanese culture. Practice_Bokken_Kendo_2

I think you can see it now.

Last edited by Akimitsu Nekonote on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Time to follow Japanese culture. Empty Re: Time to follow Japanese culture. Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Calais Nekonote

Calais Nekonote

D-rank
DENIED

*flicks your nose* Get a picture, dork. And then maybe I'll approved this.

3Time to follow Japanese culture. Empty Re: Time to follow Japanese culture. Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
Image is still broken hun. .---.

4Time to follow Japanese culture. Empty Re: Time to follow Japanese culture. Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
200 for the set baby. You okay with this?

5Time to follow Japanese culture. Empty Re: Time to follow Japanese culture. Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Akimitsu Nekonote

Akimitsu Nekonote

D-rank
Yep! With it being that price I can buy it right away! :3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.