You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Whac-A-Mole [C-Rank]  Empty Whac-A-Mole [C-Rank] Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:07 pm

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
"I know it's somewhere here." Kyousuke thought to himself while looking for a certain area. He spotted a door which has a large sign written "HELP". He walk near it and examine the area.

"Finally... after a long hour of finding this area." He wiped the sweat on his forehead and knocked on the door. He waited for someone to open.

After a minute, the door creaked open and an elderly man appeared.

"Hello sir, I am a shinobi from konoha and I'm here to help about the moles that ruins your area." Kyousuke bowed and introduce himself to the elder man.

"Oh... good to hear that someone has been set." The old man showed him the way towards the area where the infestation is happening.

His eyes widened to see how ruined the area was, he knew that he had to repair the area after removing the moles.

"I should start the mole hunting now. better than early than late." He smiled and walked towards a single hole in the ground he stared at it for a while and a mole appeared.

"Oh! Mr. Mole, would you mind leaving this area for me to repair and let them leave in peace." He pointed out the two elders who was watching him at that time.

It was a bad idea to talk to moles that doesn't understand anything Kyousuke is saying. The mole jumped out of the hole and ran towards the nearest hole. Kyousuke looked at the owners and ask for a hammer for him to eliminate the moles.

"Let's do this little moles!" He was motivated for unknown reason in squashing the fast little mole.

The chase lasted for hours and still he hasn't been able to land a single blow on the mole.

"This mole is too cunning and quick." He ran and ran and smash the holes where the mole is appearing. It was no good and he's tired of striking for 1 whole hour.

He sat back and think of a good idea to catch the little mole.

"Suition: Hidden mist technique!" The whole area in a few seconds was covered in mist.

"What are you doing young lad I can't see anything." The old woman shouted at him.

"Don't worry mam! Let me handle this, This way this mole won't see me."

Kyousuke waited for the mole to go outside and when he saw the mole he slowly walk towards it and without using the hammer he quickly grabbed the mole. The mole jumped out of his hand and started to run around trying to find its way back to the whole.

He started to strike again using his hammer but the mole was quick and cunning it was able to dodge all the hammer strikes.

Kyousuke continued to run and finally after another 10 minutes the mole was successfully held captive in his hands.

"Finally, I catch you Mr. Mole." He smiled and put the mole in a cage. The mist also faded and the two oldies doesn't know what happens.

Kyousuke explained everything why he did use the mist and what happened during that time.

The elder couple was happy to hear the news but their faces suddenly changes into surprise. Kyousuke turned back and saw three more moles appeared in the hole.

"Not again!" Kyousuke quickly picked up the hammer and smashed it one by one into the holes. Same as the mole from before they were quick and cunning to.

It took him a long hour to finally caught all the moles and finally he was done in catching them.

"Now young lad..." The old man spoke then he pointed towards the holes made by the moles. "Repair our yard and call us inside if you're done with it."

"Damn! Why do I have to this kind of mission. I thought it was going to be an easy C-Rank mission but now I know why it was C-rank." He thought to himself as he walk towards the yard holding rake and shovel.

He used the shovel to close the holes made by the moles. The holes was so many that took him hours to fully fill the holes.

He was dead tired and still he need to fix the yard. He almost fell asleep while using the rake on the soil.

After another hour he managed to finish the repair and he walked inside the house, trying to find the two elderly. He saw the elderly petting the moles and in surprise they were not in the cage.

"All this time it was their pet!?!" He thought to himself and was about to ask a question but the elderly woman appeared behind him and spoke.

"The moles our pet but we accidentally let them loose on our yard and now our yard is in chaos but thanks to you they we're saved and also my yard was save from them. As a token of appreciation here's a proof of completion on mission, take this to the hokage and tell them you have completed the mission" The elderly woman speaking was slow and every word she took a breath.

Finally, he was done in his surprising mission. All he have to do is go back and claim his mission payments but he doesn't remember where to go. He was lost.

"Now, where should I go?!" He asked himself loudly puzzled and completely lost in the area, it was his first time here and he was wandering around and forgot to remember the way he used to get here.

He aimlessly wandered trying to look for people who might know the right way but he becomes impatient and instead jump above the roofs of the house. He use the roof way instead of walking the road. It was much easier and convenient for him this way, as a ninja.

He is now near konoha and he felt a great relief in his mind but his body was tired and wear. "Now should I go for Ice cream or take a rest first or head straight and claim this mission's payment." He wandered for a while while walking towards the big gate of konoha.

"Ice cream it is!" He smiled and hurriedly ran towards the nearest Ice cream shop he would find.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.