You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Empty Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
It was ever so dark, no light reached the place supposedly the hideout is somewhere around here, that's where Tame's bolts led to, one problem existed though, where is the hide out exactly, the bolts of lightning disappear right in this area. Tsuneo looked around but no trail of a hideout was picked out by his wandering eyes, Tsuneo saw nothing but a mountain filled with spikes, it was for sure not welcoming as well, almost as if its telling Tsuneo to go out of site, a heavy pressure bothered Tsuneo he was fine a second ago, he thought of the location's atmosphere but he was fine a second ago.
Tsuneo didn't know what was happening, he wanted to try out his luck and check things out,he started walking in the direction of the mountain, the pressure would only increase, and from what it looks he hasn't been moving from his place, this offending chakra telling Tsuneo began bothering him, and then it hit him, a building filled with Nukenin, what could be more flashier, to conceal their whereabouts they must've used....
Tsuneo slammed his palms as he said "Kai!!" he used kai on himself in order to figure out the way that the hideout was hidden he thought if he uses kai on himself he might have a way of figuring something out, and there it was.
The pressure was gone the offending chakra was too, Tsuneo found himself infront of a mansion, it was a beautiful mansion, indeed it was, Tsuneo scouted the area with his cold eyes with his guard up, one never knows when they might get attacked out of the blue.

It was a spacious area, what type of person is the leader of the Aoi Bara although Tsuneo wondered, he cared not, the main purpose now was growing stronger and obtaining power, true power, and avenging his family, and so the Avenger's first step was taken.
"So.... this is it eh?, Aoi Bara"

2Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Empty Re: Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:54 am

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo stood at the front of the doors smoking a thin cigarette. The double menthol hitting his throat like it was some sort of cooling mint in the smoke. It was odd but he loved the feeling of the nicotine calming his nerves. Today he was in his usual attire. His Italian made suit fitted loosely Black in attire from his shiny black boots up through his black pants and then his suit coat and vest where black as well. The buttons where fashioned from silver today and the Shirt was the usual grey silk. Left unbuttoned around the neck with no tie today. His hair was styled back in a Executive style hair cut with a pony tail tied at the back. His eyes where hidden behind black aviators even in the cloudy mountain range.

He was outside waiting because he had been informed that the mission had a tag along. Some one who had murdered another and lit part of Konoha on fire during an attempted stealth mission. He frowned as he inhaled again. He wanted to hear the boys reasoning for his actions. He doubted it was just insanity and if so he would deal with it quickly. He held no love in his heart for violence with out cause.

Still his gaze behind the big sunglasses went over the hilltop overlooking the mansion. A figure appeared looking uneasy. Likely he was caught in the Mansions genjutsu. Tsuyo walked quietly to the front gate and slipped outside of it to wait while he smoked. The boy was persistent enough to push on. Or desperate enough. He watched as the boy hesitated and then did some sort of flashy move and shouted Kai! Smart enough to recognize when he was in a genjutsu at least. The boy spoke as he looked around at the mansion and then named them for who they where. In return Tsuyo would clap his hands slowly. His smoke dangling from his lips.

"You found us child. Now explain why you where looking for us and do so quickly." His voice seemed to carry with it more then just a threat. It felt heavy just to hear his words and to look upon him. His power was almost mind numbing as he made no effort to hide it. Though he didn't flex it just yet. This was just him on stand by.

3Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Empty Re: Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:42 am

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
What was it with this guy......
Tsuneo was unsure, but the amount of power he seemed to hold was...nothing that Tsuneo could imagine, He got through the genjutsu, but what did he find a guy that held chakra like this what type of man is he, Tsuneo would only wonder how did he obtain this sensation of his power he spreads just by standing there.

His words

"You found us child. Now explain why you where looking for us and do so quickly."

They were ever so heavy, why was he intimidated like this, it pissed Tsuneo off, he bit the side of his lip as it bled, he wanted to calm down, after calming down which took him an instant he spoke to the man saying as a reply "I need a place to exist, I need a new life, and i need revenge against the one that murdered my sister, my mother, and my father, am sure you've heard of what i did, that was my part for konoha, the village that cooperated with the man that destroyed the happy life i used to owe"

His words were simple, he yearned for a family's love, he yearned for ones he could share his pain with, he yearned for power, power strong enough to obtain revenge, his words were cold and honest, the pain Tsuneo experience was unreal, but no longer will justice be unfulfilled, if he gains the power he wants, Justice will be passed out.

He his fist while speaking trying to hide the need he has for family, for a home, he thought that such emotions would only get in his way, and so he tried to demolish such thoughts.

It was unreal the events of this day, to Tsuneo, it truly was surreal, Tsuneo leads a new life now, the life of a Nuke-nin

4Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Empty Re: Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:48 am

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo listened as he inhaled on his smoke enjoying the flavor of it once more. His eyes watched the boy bite his lip from behind his sunglasses. The reaction to his presence was enough to tell him the boy had some strength of will. Heart was something rare to come by. The issue being was how misguided the youth was. So Tsuyo spoke once more.

"So you have suffered. All of us here can relate. However our goal is not to burn any countries."

He stepped back and leaned against the pillar designed to hold the gate. Placing the heel of one foot on it and putting his free hand in his pants pocket. He was most assuredly relaxed as he believed this boy could do little against him if he tried. Still Tsuyo watched him with an ever studying gaze hidden behind tinted glass. The silence was deafening as all he did was smoke and stare. However after a few moments he did speak.

"I understand you lost those dear to you because of some corrupt idealism or greed. However we can not blame a country as a whole for this. Individuals must be punished this is true. But there are innocents out there who have not experienced our suffering. And those out there who suffer as we have now. We do not seek the destruction of Konoha or any country, But those who we know to be corrupt. Do you understand that ideal? Do you understand the importance of only fighting what must be fought? We are not the blade that destroys as those like Hao Uchiha where. We are the shield that protects and the Arrow that punishes."

5Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Empty Re: Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:44 am

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
"I understand you lost those dear to you because of some corrupt idealism or greed. However we can not blame a country as a whole for this. Individuals must be punished this is true. But there are innocents out there who have not experienced our suffering. And those out there who suffer as we have now. We do not seek the destruction of Konoha or any country, But those who we know to be corrupt. Do you understand that ideal? Do you understand the importance of only fighting what must be fought? We are not the blade that destroys as those like Hao Uchiha where. We are the shield that protects and the Arrow that punishes."

He wanted to cry as he heard those words, he lowered his head as he let the tears fall secretly trying to hide them, he was overjoyed to know that there are people who feel the same  pain as him, he remembered the cursed night the night that was the end of all hope for Tsuneo, the man was correct in every word he said "I understand"  he spoke in a crumbling tone, and as he remembered the man who caused him this misery he rose his head and with a vengeful look, the look in his eyes was the look of one that has been abandoned by god, by fate, by the world, his look could pierce the most solid of metals, he then spoke again in a feint voice "make me an arrow, an arrow the sends out punishment, an arrow that passes out judgment and punishment, one that fulfills unfulfilled justice, grant me power let my mom and dad and my sister rest in piece, you are correct, a nation is not to blame for an individuals filthy acts".

his will could easily be felt, he is an avenger, Tsuneo's job is to fulfill unfulfilled justice, he will no longer regret, and he will no longer run, he will destroy the filth and save the innocent, it was his earnest wish that he spoke in these words to the man "make me.....make me the arrow of the Aoi Bara" his tone was honest his wish was clear, he needed power to fulfill the unfulfilled justice.
The emotions swirling inside of the young Uzumaki where many, but what shone stronger in his heart, is pain and hatred, he will claim his revenge eve if his head is wiped out clean from his shoulder, even if he is to turn into nothing but a corpse he'll curse that man until he had died

6Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Empty Re: Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo raised an eye brow as he listened to the boy. For such a young age the kid was understanding his words surprisingly well. Still he inhaled the last drag of the smoke before letting it drop to the ground. Stepping on it as he ground the butt into the dirt. Before blowing the smoke out of the corners of his mouth. He brushed his hand back through his hair as he tilted his head to the side.

"Christs sake kid. We ain't a cult. I won't make you into anything. Your potential lies within your self. Besides. You never introduced yourself. I know your cause but nothing of who you are. What kind of Man would that make me? C'mon now then. Calm down and introduce yourself. If you let yourself burn to bright too fast your likely to get burnt after all."

He quelled his chakra in an instance and suddenly it was like even though Tsuneo could see him right in front of him it was like he wasn't even there. Tsuyo smiled his usualy slick smile as he watched for a reaction. He felt like showing off today for some reason. After all he had evaded capture for years.  And was now arguably the voice for one of the strongest forces on the continent. Though he didn't want to test that part.

7Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Empty Re: Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
His eyes widened, Tsuneo could see him perfectly fine, this man's chakra keeps messing with Tsuneo's head, its like he's not there, as if he is not standing in front of him, "what the hell is this" said Tsuneo to himself, what type of man is he, he is never full of surprises, one second his chakra is humongous and destructive, the other its not even there, Tsuneo eyes could see him perfectly but its as if his brain was declining what he's seeing, Tsuneo shrugged as he heard him speak, he then calmed his eyes down letting his eyelids go back normally to how they were, this man is the leader of the Aoi Bara, there's no mistaking it, only one with such presence could lead, his presence truly strikes intimidation, however, Tsuneo didn't let himself be intimidated for much longer, as he started raising his chakra in an answer to his, he was a mere C-Rank but he was also an Uzumaki.

The boy spoke in reply to the man " I understand" and then continued in his usual cold tone " I am Uzumaki, Tsuneo, the son of... Uzumaki Aemi, and Uzumaki Souji" as he said their names his voice almost crumbled, he missed them, and whenever he's reminded of that night, his chakra would boil with his blood aching for revenge, he thought to himself if this man knew enough about the past wars he'd surely recognize the two sanins as they were  both sanin and they were both feared not only for their power and teamwork but for their devastating tactics, its for their talents that they were feared and killed, Tsuneo clutched his fist even more and drips of blood fell from his fist, he imagined the hear of his target was in his hand, he yearned to crush it with his hands.

Spoke the boy of the Uzumaki with few words that contained  respect he had always respected those with great powers "What about you, how may I address you" the kid spoke in complete respect.

8Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Empty Re: Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:17 am

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
"Hmm." was the only noise Tsuyo made as he listened to the boy. So he had some fine lineage. But as he already discovered through tragedy such lineage was not all that was needed to survive in such a harsh world. The sadness of having ones family wrenched from your graps was all to common. He had seen it and he had even done it. But the families he left behind where better off for it. One less drug lord or one less serial killer or slave driver. The children would grow into a better life with out that around them. He eyed the young uzumaki before him as he crossed his arms.

He felt the chakra flaring out. It was almost adorable really. He wondered as he recalled the uzumaki where known for a higher amount of chakra. Though he knew little of how much or if it effected others differently. But as he felt it he assumed based on his experiences with them the boy was no more then a chunnin. He had heart and he had purpose. But he lacked experience and versatility. Though he was close. He needed to be challenged. Or even pushed into another direction. Still Tsuyo responded quietly.

"You may call me Mister or Doctor Kajiya. I am known as either in these parts. Also for now you must abandon your name, Even your clan name for your own safety. You are wanted now So come up with an alias. Who, Where, And when are key words for a good alias. It has to be believable, However keep the details thin. To much detail leads to curiosity and investigation. One would say keep it simple."

He then turned and headed for the gate touching the bars and pushing the gate open. He nodded to the two Special jounin guards. He whispered something to them both Before closing the gate again and turning to the boy.

"See those two? Each are trained to the level of special jounin. As you are now you can not beat them. Return once you have achieved a new level of ability and these two will spar with you. Neither you or them are to try and kill each other. If you try as you are now to join us you will only face defeat. If you can return at their level then you will be accepted within the walls and taken care of. Oh and"

He moved forward and gripped the boys wrists. With a wave his arms pulsed green and a green orb covered his own palm. As the Orb passed over the boys hands the tiny wounds suddenly didn't hurt nor did they bleed. Instead when the boy looked all that would be left was the blood stain with no wounds.

"Try not to get caught or hurt. Stay within Iwa and avoid people. Hide your face if you can."

9Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Empty Re: Enter Uzumaki, Tsuneo Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:19 am

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
"t-thank you" he spoke as his hand was healed, the man seemed ever so kind, Tsuneo took a liking to the man, he had the kindness of a father. In reply to his condition he said "very well i understand I'll be going now, once i am ready i'll return to you and take the test", he said with a slight smirk accepting the challenge, the man was correct, as he was no, he was nothing but a hindrance, although the man didn't put it like that, but if he was to go with the Aoi Bara, he'll be brought down in an instant, the shinobi world is a cruel one, mercy will not be shown for sure, if Tsuneo wanted to survive, he must grow stronger, he spoke to himself as if speaking to the man "one day, I'll return stronger than ever, Doctor Kajiya" and so the chunin left the residence in order to grow more in strength, he would not fail the big boss of the Aoi Bara.
and so the boy left the residence , he abandoned the one and only thing he had from his parent by saying "from this day onward, i am no longer Uzumaki Tsuneo, I am Izuna"
  [exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.