You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Name: Lightning Release: Great Ascension (雷遁・素敵昇天 ~ Raiton: Suteki Shōten)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: Raiton
Range: 25m
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: Instantaneous
Cooldown: 8 posts
Description: The user slams their palm or fist into the ground channeling an enormous amount of raiton chakra through it in the direction of their opponent. Immediately upon reaching the opponent the raiton chakra will begin to concentrate into a large “blade” that erupts forth from the ground, impaling the enemy and dealing 3rd degree burns at the point of contact. This “blade” peaks at 10m in height, carrying the impaled body of its victim along with it and is capable of piercing through B rank defences or lower. Once up in the air several more blades will jut out from the larger one skewering the opponent in multiple different ways. Despite the speed at which this jutsu is performed the sight of the raiton chakra travelling through the ground is a dead giveaway of an attack heading the target’s way. As such, shinobi with A rank reaction speed or above are capable of getting out of the way in time and avoiding the attack completely.

Last edited by Toraika on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was ecstatic at the moment. Her always faithful Kazekage that she adored with all her heart had just ranked her up to Special Jounin with one simple request. Toraika was to learn more highly ranked jutsu. She was more than prepared to do that too. She had meant to get started on it long ago but she always tried to enhance the abilities she had before gaining any new ones. She could never do more than one thing at once. It was one of the negative things about her personality. She disliked this part of her but it made her who she was. She made her way to the Archives after visiting the hospital for the day and once she arrived she wasn't quite sure where to even begin. She went to the back where the Jutsu Library was located and was then surrounded by rows and rows of scrolls. At the top of each and every shelf, it was labeled the type element of the jutsu then those shelves would be divided by the rank of the jutsu and then from there, what the specialty was. Toraika thought about it and decided she wanted to work on her Raiton so she made her way over to that section and looked at all the options. The shelves were covered with dust and it smelled of an elderly person's home. It was peaceful in this section of the library but the thought of having to learn some new jutsu really stressed her out. Her Father had always taught her the jutsu she knew and she had never really had to learn something by herself. She trained by herself often of course but she never just got to learning something. Now that her father was gone she had to do everything all by herself. Just thinking about being alone to train new things without him hurt her deeply. After closing her eyes and composing herself once again she opened her eyes and took a deep breath. "I can do this. Daddy, watch me carefully." She continued to examine all the Raiton jutsu. She wanted something offensive since all her current Raiton jutsu were Medical Ninjutsu and she could rarely fight using her Raiton element. She went to the A-Rank section of Raiton and began unrolling scrolls to try and find something she would enjoy learning as well as something that was more of her style of fighting. Most Raiton justu had many setbacks and weaknesses which made her pout just a little. She had average speed and had no taijutsu at all. This numbered out multiple scrolls all together. She read through more and more ninjutsu scrolls as the hours passed, studying as many things as she could about the raiton element all together. She learned its elemental weaknesses, its strengths, tips on when to use it, tips on when not to use it, and just basics about it as a whole. After multiple hours of examining the raiton element, she finally read upon a scroll she actually really wanted to learn. It was powerful, effective, offensive, and really deadly if used the correct way. She was sure she wanted to master this jutsu. She had never killed anyone before but done the actual opposite. The thought of even killing someone made her stomach hurt but if she ever needed to do so, she knew she would be able to inflict death upon another.

She took the scroll and walked to the front desk of the library, letting the elderly woman at the front know that she was taking it and immediately ran out and towards the Sandy Arena to begin her training. She learned many things about her primary element that she was positive would help her in the mastery of this new A-Ranked jutsu. She was actually pretty excited about the whole thing. She would not only be getting stronger, but she would be making the Kazekage proud. On top of everything, she would be able to know that she was a strong kunoichi whether she had her Father's guidance or not. She gave one more read-over of the scroll and smiled big, nodding to herself and set the scroll aside as she went back around 25 meters from a rock about half her size. She made the hand signs the scroll had said to use and then slammed her hands on the ground. "Lightening Release: Great Ascension!" She yelled the words loudly and proud of it. Just as it was supposed to, blue and white lightening began to siege through the ground in streams in front of her as if the ground was emitting the lightening itself. It went towards the boulder as it should have but then Toraika lost her focus as she watched the pretty light causing the lightening to vanish all together. Toraika face-palmed herself beating herself up internally for being to weak. She wanted to be stronger. She wanted her Kazekage-sama to be proud of her. She wanted to be known all over the world for being a strong shinobi and she wanted to be one of the legendary Sannin from her always loyal village. She had goals she needed to accomplish and she was not going to stop training and struggling to get where she needed to be to accomplish said goals. Taking a deep breath to regain composure and focus again, she closed her eyes as she made the correct hand signs and aimed for the same boulder in which she envisioned in her head. Opening her eyes she slammed her hands into the ground as she did before but then sensed a small projectile coming from her left so she ducked just in time, only completely halting the energy that was heading to the boulder.

With a soft disappointed sigh she looked towards where the shuriken that had nearly blinded her, had come from. With no one around visibly, she stood up completely and examined her surroundings because just because you couldn't see someone, it didn't mean they weren't around. Just as she thought, she sensed someone behind a large sand dune in the direction the shuriken had erupted from. She actually recognized the chakra that was coming from behind the dune after all. Running and leaping over the sand dune in the blink of an eye, she saw none other than Roku, the young academy student that liked to skip class to play with his little girlfriend, Hana. Though for once, Hana was no where around. "Roku, what are you doing in the Sandy Arena? Academy students aren't allowed to train here, it's dangerous!" With that she stepped forward to take his hand and take him to the Academy, but then she noticed the Suna headband tied around his upper right arm. She was confused now. He was no older than nine years old and he was already playing with shuriken and at the Sandy Arena all by himself. "You should really be careful with your weapons and make sure you check your surroundings before you train. From the looks it seems you are a Genin now. Congratulations, I guess this meant you started going to class. I'm proud of you. Now if you are training stay over here and be careful. I'm training a highly ranked and dangerous jutsu. I don't have complete control of it so I don't want to harm you." With that, Toraika waved goodbye after handing Roku back his shuriken and went back to her post, 25 meters away from the boulder, and made her hand signs. She then forgot what the signs were which caused her to face palm. She mumbled to herself beating herself up for doing something so careless. She turned to the rock she had left her scroll on and it was gone. Well in a way it was gone. She watched as Roku an off with it towards his own boulder. He made some sloppy hands signs and slammed his hands on the ground, and seemed more than disappointed when nothing at all happened. He threw the scroll on the ground and pouted like the small child he was. Crossing his arms and sticking out his lip like a child would do. Toraika giggled and picked the scroll up then ruffled his hair playfully. "Roku, you have to be a Raiton user for this jutsu to work the correct way. And you should really work on your hand signs. Here..." She trailed off as she took his tiny yet callused hands into her tiny baby soft hands and then formed them into the bird symbol and made sure his hands held together tight. "Woah... This feels a lot different..." He said smiling then tried it with all of his hand signs each time tightening his hands and getting more excited that he was finally improving at something. It made Toraika happy to see that she had once again succeeded in helping another even though it was something so simple. She was still proud then she was taken by surprise as Roku hugged her with his eyes full of tears. "Thank you Miss Toraika! Thank you so much for helping me!" He cried into her chest as Toraika just stroked his head to calm him down. "Shh... It is okay, I am always happy to help you Roku. From now on, anytime you and Hana need help or you want to train. If I am able to help you. I will." She then kissed his head and ruffled his hair again, standing up. "Now let's master this jutsu. You can help!" She exclaimed to him to help him get excited. She gestured for him to sit behind her at the rock where she had originally set her scroll then told him to read her the hand signs quickly. Once she cleared her mind completely, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes and nodded for Roku to read her the signs. "Bird! Dragon! Ox! Monkey! Tiger..." Roku yelled the first four loudly then the last he said rather in a state of confusion the understanding. Though Toraika heard him and made her hands signs with no mistake. "Lightning Release: Great Ascension!" Toraika shouted the words loudly and slammed her palms to the ground with no mercy for the poor boulder and this time the lightning rushed through the ground beautifully as it should have and bolts of lightening were sent up through the boulder shattering it to dust instead of impaling it as if it would a human. This meant she learned the jutsu and it was a success!

After she and Roku cleaned up the dust and scattered it, she told him she would take him to dinner before it got dark, though instead of dinner, he requested ice cream which she said was okay since he worked and trained really hard out in the hot Suna sun in the desert. He ordered one chocolate scoop but quickly changed it to vanilla the moment he realized that was what Toraika ordered. Now as the sun set, she walked him home, him on her right side, holding her hand. "Miss Toraika, I think you are a tiger! It's in your name and in your jutsu!" He exclaimed and ran in front of her to halt her from going any further. "I want to be just like you when I grow up! A strong powerful shinobi who saves lives too!" She then understood why he got the same ice cream and was so confused when he read that tiger was her final sign in her knew technique. Taking his hand again and walking him to his front door, she ruffled his hair. "I want you to be Roku. Don't live my dream, live your own." She told him and then winked as she disappeared in a poof of smoke, leaving him amazed at his door. Down the street a pink haired girl smiled and hummed her Suna lullaby as she walked home with the full moon high in the air. Never had she ever been so happy while she cried. 

2039/2000
Jutsu Training Complete!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.