You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Securing assests (open) Empty Securing assests (open) Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Today he had to go get ore for the village, normally he wouldnt do such non violent tasks but he needed the money and this mission was there so, he agreed to take the mission, although he was told afterwards that he had to do the missoin with some other chick, who he wasnt allowed to kill and had to work with willingly, but he coudlnt object because it was the Kages orders and if he disobeyed he knew that the kage would probably be angry, and may punish him, she was still much stronger then he, but someday he would be stronger.

He put his backpack on for carrying all of the ore and started walking out of the door towards the city gates to wait for the bitch he was working with today, who he must not kill. He was walking by the other townfolk who gave his funny or dirty looks, which he didnt realy like, but hesitated to attack civilians, because of the fact that the anbu were stringer then him, but not for long, he would get stronger soon he would be the strongest.

He arrived at the gates by midday, and by then it was raining, though he couldnt feel the cold of the rain on his skin, nor the warmth of the sun, nothing anymore, he couldnt feel anything, he thought back to the night it had happened when he cracked his skull and killed his parents, he still wasnt sorry for that day, and never would be.

Flashback
He had been so, little he didnt now left from right, he was only an early academy student when his parents threw in over the stairs and broke his mind and his body, crippinling him for the rest of his life. His mom and dad walked into the room and he threw the knife without hesitation and speared her in the head and did the same thing to his father but got him in the throat instead, to leave him in pain for a ittle longer. He stabbed himself to mask the crime and make it look like it wasnt him, how naive was he it was obvious who did it but noone did anything abut it and let him live his painless life...his pleasureless life.

He snapped back into reality as he noticed he was soaked all the way through, and walked over to a wall to shield himself from the rain, even though he didnt feel it he knew that he was not good for his body, he could freeze without knowing. So there he sat waiting for the bitch to do the mission with, he still wished that he could attack her or kill her but he couldnt because of the kages orders, someday he would take over he would someday be the mizukage or kill everyone who says he cant, he hated those who did not think he could do something and then again Wolfgang hated most people mostly and didnt really like anyone.
word count 509

2Securing assests (open) Empty Re: Securing assests (open) Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
Waking up was always the hardest

She had barely gotten any sleep last night.
Tossing and turning, kicking off the heavy woolen blanket that kept her safe from the nightmares that threatened to creep up over her pale, moisture touched skin. It wasn't that she was aching from neck down, the bandages scraping like sandpaper against the goosebumps. It wasn't the looming threat that stood, looking up at Kirigakure's gates with enough malice to burn through the solid wooden barrier before them. No, it was not that keeping her up... 
It was the nightmares again. That sweet...sweet voice behind those familiar eyes, the kind smile, pulling her further in to the most terrifying memories of her young child hood. Waking up gasping for breath, searching around for any sort of life, was nothing strange to the Sotsuji member. She had this nightmare before.

This...This had happened before.

The message came too early for her morning ritual.
Fresh out of the shower the sounds of morning were all around her. The pot whistling on the stove, spilling a steady stream of steam in the musty atmosphere, filling the house with the delightful scent of lemon and apple.  The wind whispering secrets through the crack of the window, chilling the single rose that sat in the center of her table. The gentle pitter patter of the first caresses of rain as it fell against the outside steps, on the grass and the tiled roof....and then the sharp knocking at her door that shattered her tranquility like a bullet through a thin pane of glass.

"Miss Tenmei, are you there?"
No. Leave me alone. I'm not here
"Yes? What is it?"

"You have been assigned to go on a mission with one of the Genin.
Can you be ready in an hour?"
Maybe tomorrow. I have no time for working with children.

"Yes. Sure. I will be there"

It was decided

With the utmost care, Tenmei slipped on the sleeveless shirt, fitting loosely over the layered bandages which covered her shoulder and torso, down to her narrow waist and hip line. She pulled on her loose trousers, fastened them with the headband around her waist, and as soon as she had fitted her knife at her waist, the female was ready to go and face today's task..... That's right. Today's task.
The Chuunin had no doubt that giving her such a medial task was the Mizukage's idea of protecting her, and giving her help as well. It was not needed and despite only having been hospitalized a couple days ago, she was more than prepared for a mission of higher standard. But not one to complain (out loud) the ebony haired female made her way out in to the rain and headed towards where she would meet this Genin, whoever he may be.....

She wasn't expecting this

He was tall, that much was obvious when she first glimpsed the Genin who was so casually leaning against the wall. Not only that but he was covered in tattoos, but oddly enough these were not the things that had her the most curious. The male was standing out in the rain wearing as much as she was and making no attempt to stand under proper shelter. His clothes were soaked, his skin dripping. The male would catch a cold if he didn't be careful. He wasn't like her. Then again no one was.
Tenmei had walked straight here no care for the rain or the cold. After all the moment the heavy drops hit her skin, it would evaporate before it had a chance to drip on to the grass beneath her and her clothes, had already dried.

"Hey. I take it you are...Wolfgang? Sorry to keep you waiting.
Have you got everything you need for this mission?"

Standing close to him, she now understood why the Mizukage wanted her to keep an eye on this one. She had heard the whispers around about this guy, how people were afraid of him and his naturally violent nature. But Tenmei had faced much worse than the likes of him and her unique ability made her no easy target.
This would be a cake walk compared to before.

"I have been asked to let you be the lead on this mission so make wise choices as everything you do will be noted in the report.
Shall we go then?"

Word Count - 747

3Securing assests (open) Empty Re: Securing assests (open) Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:15 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
This bitch was a chuunin somehow, she was  probably abouty 5ft5, she was so petit compared to him, he could definitly kill her, Why...cant i kill...her he complained inwardly thinking on the last mission he did, he choked out a genin and a chuunin, but now he had to work with this girl, this bitch. The small girl was asking her questions and waiting for him to answer so he started, Yes...I am Wolfgang...i guess whats your name...fuck it ill call you, Jet. And dont worry the mission will go fine since i cant kill no one this time let get this over with. By the way i dont own nothing except the clothes on by back and the smokes in my pocket he said as he lit up a smoke and started puffing away as he walked down the road away from the village, looking back yelling Lets go, my patience with ''teamwork'' isnt that long.

Flashback

He had been young also, walking down the road with his new tattoo, at the age of 7, dreading the moment he had to go home, and go back to his parent. That was when he felt pain and felt pleasure and felt...but they had taken it all away from him  they had broken him, mind and body they deserved what they got he would never think otherwise. Why...why had they hated him, they even named him Miho (Troubled child) to spite him, ever since birth they hated him, they never liked him, actually theyve hated him from birth and et him know.they hit him daily and poked him with pins, they attacked him if his dad got fired which happened alot.

He looked down at his tattoos thinking about how much some of them hurt to get and how some didnt feel like anything, he almost missed having feeling, but being numb helped him alot since as a ninja punishment was a given. The girl hadnt started fllowing right away, but he would continue on anyway, she could catch up, he also wondered if she wanted to be here, so he asked, I got a question Jet, do you even want to be here, it seems like a bad idea to go on a mission with me anyway but with a genin also, must make you feel insignifigant eh? he said wqith venom in his voice hoping to provoke her to fight him so he wouldnt be at fault that would be nice. He assumed that this girl was pretty, he didnt know because he couldnt feel pleasure, so he didnt like men or women sexually, but she was young and shapely so he guesssed she was a pretty girl for the normal guys, so he would treat her as though she ws ugly to see what she would do, the ugly ones did not care but the pretty ones were usually self conicous.

Word count for this post 505

4Securing assests (open) Empty Re: Securing assests (open) Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
Not too bright....is he? 

There were not many now who didn't know her name, as she had become quite well known...well. In this society anyway. 
Mostly, people knew her from the chuunin exams. They had watched her survive the worst conditions in the desert sands and witnessed as she brutally fought her way to the finals against talented shinobi from all over, some of whom which were her closest friends. But in the end, out of some miracle she had come out on top and had won the grand final prize, much to the pleasure of all those around.  Those that didn't see the exams knew about her reputation and what happened to the three that attacked her when she was a younger Genin, first moved in to the village....but most recently they had heard about what had happened at the docs when the intruders first appeared 
Seven broken bones with uncountable fractures, a new set of burns and her back sliced open from shoulder to hip. One way or another, they knew she was there, but....he didn't.

It was a strange relief. 

"Lets go, my patience with ''teamwork'' isn't that long."

Tenmei refrained from rolling her eyes, but made no attempt to smother the sigh that slipped carelessly from her lips, as she turned to follow him towards the mine, having no trouble keeping up with his slower, bulkier movements. He was....after all only a Genin. 
As they moved towards the place of the mission, Tenmei observed him with careful silence, making notes about what she should report to the Mizukage about this new recruit. 
He had potential, that much was for sure. His sheer strength alone would make him an asset to any team....but none of it would matter if he didn't get his foul mouthed attitude under control. No one would want to work with someone who could turn on their own team mates at the drop of a hat. 
She would have to be careful around this one....and so would everyone else. But he would have to be careful too.
After all....he wasn't the strongest she had ever seen here. Against him, this Genin would not stand a chance.

"I got a question Jet, do you even want to be here, it seems like a bad idea to go on a mission with me anyway but with a genin also, must make you feel insignifigant eh?"

There it was again. That attitude. The lack of intelligence.
It nearly coaxed a smile out of the female as she halted quite abruptly in front of him, her hands loose at her sides. Slowly, calmly she turned around to face him, looking him up straight in the eye. 
No fear. There was never any fear behind those silver eyes and that blank expression that gave nothing away. 
He thought that leering at her mad her mad, that scaring her with words of violence and calling her a name would send her scattering home like a well trained house cat. He was wrong. So...very wrong.

People hated her as much as the knew her. 
She hurt their friends in their exams, beat up their family till they screamed for surrender. She had hurt people, and because of who she was, how different she was, they hated her. They hated how they survived, how she looked with those scars half way down her arm. Hate. Anger. Jealousy. These were nothing new. 

He. Was nothing special. 

"Let me make something perfectly clear" she had said evenly as she stood there, firm in her stance. 
"My name is Tenmei. And for the duration of this mission you will do good to remember it. To answer your question, I am here because I chose to be. And while I find your attitude disgusting and your language even more so, I am still here as your supervisor. Now, you have two choices, and think carefully about this....if you are capable of that much. You can either shut the hell up start learning some respect. Or I will cancel this mission right now and report back to the Mizukage informing her of your incapability to do such a medial task"

Her muscles were tensed, she was ready.
Tenmei wouldn't back down. Not this time.

Word count 725

Last edited by Tenmei on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total

5Securing assests (open) Empty Re: Securing assests (open) Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
The girl had attitude, he had to say that, she had started making demands and stated her name, liked he cared what jets name was, but the moment she looked at ehr arm he noticed a scar and a slight twinge of a different emotion, she had scars, not just physical, Emotional scars, she probaly thought she was better then him because of them to because she had been through something tough, he laughed inwardly to himself and sayed in a low voice, If im wha...Capable you think im stupid Jet, huh? well i am and since im under orders from the Mizukage i wont attack you. Nice scar by the way you think it makes you tough, you think it makes you more imitdating, huh do you, well can you see my scars, no you cant i got them covered up with tattoos at the age of 7...7 years old. Where did you just come from did you just come from your house, from a bed, I sleep in the alleyway in the slums of this village,i own one set of clothes, i deserve to have attitude and i have the right not to like people, but this mission is whats feeding me so until after the mission is done Jet i wont try and kill you or attack you, you think because you are a chuunin you are superior, ive had someone who thought they were Superior, Haha... they are no longer here, but anyway ill tell you that story later, we got some ore to pick up Jet He said as he walked past the chuunin that was staring him in the eyes and turned back to her for a moment Until the end of the mission...im sorry he said with some distaste in his mouth afterwards. This ore wasnt going to pick up itself and the girl was a bitch and would be hard to ''work'' with if he kept talking he would kill her another day. The mine that they had to get the ore was close it was a light walk there and back nothing special, he couldve did it alone but the mizukage made him work with this girl. I dont want to be here with you just as much as you dont want to be here okay lets do this and you can then tell the Kage how bad i was he said as he looked back and locked eyes with the girl, knowing that his head tattoo usually scared most people, she had guts, You know i could actually like someone like you, you got the same personality as me except im bigger..and your smarter knowing that he liked no man or women but this girl was the closet he could get to it she was really like him a bitch, and she was quite stupid.And maybe if you ask nicely enough ill tell you my story if you tell me yours se who got more scars

Word count 517

6Securing assests (open) Empty Re: Securing assests (open) Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:25 am

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
She was oddly calm....

To say that it had been a bad week was a severe understatement.
A few days ago, she had been called out on what was supposed to be a pretty laid back mission. Simply go to the border with a team and make sure no one was causing trouble. 'Easy' she had thought. 'Piece of cake' she had told them when walking up the pier.
But Tenmei was wrong. She was so very, very wrong. 
The three had appeared out of no where, carrying weapons and the scent of blood. Their leader had no choice but to attack on sight.
That was his first mistake. The second was thinking they had a chance. It didn't matter how hard she tried to fight with these people, the end result was inevitable. One minute she was lying on the ground, the next, the female was waking up in hospital as three medical nin tried to pin her down while they administer the anesthetic, that would knock her out for the dangerous procedure.

And it didn't improve. Bed ridden for the next day she wasn't allowed to eat anything even though the stress on her body nearly burnt the flimsy crisp sheets they had trapped her in. Another low key mission, more minor fights and still, she was given the easy jobs so it didn't hurt her injuries further.
And now.....now she was with some bad mouthed male who was getting on her nerves....

Well. He had pushed her far enough.

And yet....she was still calm.

"No" Tenmei had said clearly after a minute of standing there in silence, watching him walk  away. "We are clearing this up now"

For the second time since they left, Tenmei rushed to stand in front of him, blocking his path again with her stubborn stance and defiant glare.... but this time she wasn't looking him in the eye. The older female had her back turned towards him and was peeking over her shoulder, half expecting him break his word and attack her in this vulnerable position. Surely, he wouldn't be that stupid......surely.
Still, despite this, she reached down to the hem of her shirt and brought it up over her head, before dropping the black heavy material by her feet. No longer caring about the white hot pain in her side or the modesty she never really grasped. And she didn't stop there.
Steady hands made their way down to the edge of the bandage, pinned securely to her hip. Slowly...carefully, she started to unravel it from the base of her stomach right up to where it ended at her shoulder, awarding him a full view of the scarring across her back, bar the one strip where her breast bindings remained firmly in place.

He would see......everything

Her back was a maze of pale, jagged lines separating the blotches of purple blue and red which covered the most of her back.
The first most notable scar was the one he had seen before, but it spanned far further than her arm. From elbow to neck, it completely covered her shoulder blade, right down to the base of her ribs on the back and to the top of her breast on the front. Crossed over in a patchwork pattern was another burn, this one of a different nature and much more recent, but that was obscured by the wide and deep incision that cut from shoulder to hip on the opposite side.
Beneath those was multiple little white lines, and cuts that had yet to heal.....and that was only half of what he could see.

Tenmei turned back around face him, showing him the three stab wounds on her side, the one in her shoulder and of course, the incision the medics made when repairing the broken rib that nearly ended her life when it brushed the delicate membrane skin of her lungs.

Then...... A dangerous pause.

He had little chance. Moving with the speed and strength of a special jounin, she came at him hard and fast, with one hand slamming in to his chest, pushing him back to the closest tree, while the other dug down deep in to his lower back. He was lucky he could not feel it otherwise the pain would have been sheer agony, unless he, by some miracle managed to dodge her far superior speed.
While standing there, she slipped her hand down to just below her his ribs on one side and leaned in close to him so he could hear every word she was saying clearly and see the orange tinting in her sharp silvery coloured eyes.

"Now you listen to me very carefully. You smell that? That is the scent of your flesh burning under my hand. If I leave it there long enough I will burn through all layers of skin and bone and then....in a couple minutes the heat will reach your kidneys and your liver unless you put more pressure on me and it will happen faster. So I suggest you don't waste time making me repeat myself. So shut the fuck up and listen

You think just because you have a few tattoos and no house to live in, it gives you the right to treat people like shit? What happened to you huh? Someone bully you? Your friends? Your parents. I had no parents. My mother died giving birth to me and my father literally exploded when I was only ten years old. These burns, my clan's fate to die painfully was the only thing he gave me. Where I lived there after that, there was no alleys, there were no slums or places to shelter. It was just me and the ground.
And when I did find some place, I was always at risk of being hunted down by bandits, mercenaries and stupid psychos like you. Worse than what you would find in the streets of Kiri.

I fought and won every battle in the chuunin exams, even when coming up against a friend I still beat them to the ground. I have survived attacks from shinobi as strong as the Kage, I killed two jounin and I watched as another of my friends as they died right on top of me. You think you have it tough, punk? Wake. The fuck. Up already. You haven't experienced anything yet.

And you know what the difference between you and me is? I don't care about showing my scars to people. I don't need to cover myself in cheap art to make me look strong. People know my name, they know who I am and I have earned my place in this village.
My name is Tenmei and you will show me the respect that I deserve.
If not, I wont kill you. But I will damage your liver and your kidney so bad that you will never....ever be the same pathetic....child you are right now"

And then....as if nothing had happened, she withdrew her hands, and picked up her shirt, sliding it back over her shoulders and pulling it back in to position. Tenmei didn't need to look to know that she had left third degree burns on his skin where her hands had been. Nearly all three layers of skin had been molten down leaving large red welts over the spots where she touched. He was strong, but she was stronger and despite her size, the Sotsuji was a force to be reckoned with.

It was such a shame, he had to find out the hard way

Word Count 1283

Last edited by Tenmei on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

7Securing assests (open) Empty Re: Securing assests (open) Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:30 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Did i get bullied, no i dont let people bully me, and my parents you didnt hear the story, I killed them, i stabbed them both, they beat me since i was born, sliced me with knives and razors, threw me down stairs, and kicked and punched me until i was a bit older... and i knew that people shouldnt live with pain and sufferings, so i went home ready to tell them, thats when they threw me down the stairs, the stone stairs and cracked my skull open and fucked me up, thats when i had enough, thats where i drew the line, i grabbed two kitches knives and took my freedom back, but nothing i could do would make me feel again... Nothing, those hot hands of yours are nothing to me, i cant feel them, i wish i could, it would be amzing, i cant even feel you grabbing my arm at all, i know you are but i cant feel it. And just so youi know, im not being rude you, Jet you know like the color of you hair, its easier then remembering Tenmei, I dont go by my real name...Miho because its shameful and would rather go by my Nickname...So i dont understand your anger. And at least your parents loved you at least someone loved you, or that you had friends that you had to beat in the exams, I have nothing. These tattoos are cheap, everyone one i have represents what happened on that part of my body, My scars were just the same as yours, but more permanant He didnt know why he was telling her this but he was, it was almost fun to tell someone, as she let go of him and looked down at his stomach and saw the burn she had gave him it looked painful, he guessed, And thats a nice move you got, it should probably drop me to the ground in pain but still, you get mad at me for disrespect,yet you gave me these and twisted m my arm, so much for respect, no man or women will get respect from me unlesss they earn it...and you just did He said with a wain smile, Now i dont like you but i respect you...Tenmei he said as he thought back to his parents again, she was mad guess hers died, but he killed his, in cold blood.

He then said something else Now lets go get that Ore, Tenmei, maybe i could like you afterall, you got the same eyes as me...no fear He knew full well that the term ''like'' was much differant in his mind which really meant not have the need to kill her, but it was a start, he went from hating all to respecting someone for attacking him, he couldve fought back but it didnt matter to him why would it? he didnt feel the burns she gave him, and he looked back down and said to both of them Fuck haha ill need to get this one done over also He said with a little laugh to his voice.
Word count 543

8Securing assests (open) Empty Re: Securing assests (open) Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
He still....didn't quite get it.
---------------
She was listening. Even though her back was turned, and she was making herself busy by readjusting her bandages so they coiled up her hips, her waist, over to her shoulders once more, protecting the more recent wounds from the germs, more deadly than any shinobi in this village, she listened to every word he had said about his past.
It was sad really, the way his parents would treat him like that, their own child who they were supposed to love, beating him and pushing him to this point. The point where he felt the need wear his tattoos like an armor, pushing people away with the attitude and blatant defiance. It wasn't pity that she was feeling towards him now. She didn't feel sorry that he had no chance nor did she feel anger now knowing what he had done to his parents. He was just how he was.
Surviving in this place was all that anyone could do here.
He just had to learn to choose his fights for carefully. After all.....

Tenmei had been going easy on him.
She could have killed him like she had killed the ones on the bridge.
But no one else was going to die on her watch. No one. 

The mine's entrance was not too far from where they had stopped. A gaping hole on the hill side with a sign stating the reason why people were advised against venturing in to the black pits. Unstable roofing, deep holes, dead ends. Ghosts. It wasn't going to stop them though, they had a job to do despite what terrors might be hiding within the pitch darkness of the inside. As far as the Chunin was concerned, nothing was as scary as what she had seen on that bridge. Nothing was as scary as what she witnessed every night when she closed her eyes and her mind drifted to a place darker than that of what they were facing down right now.

Cautiously, Tenmei approached the wall of the mine, her fingers dipping in to the holes along the walls. Little hollows that they could light up to show the old miners their way to their positions....but there was a problem. All these one's were bone dry. This....would make it more difficult. Until they found some oil, which was no doubt further along in the mine, or an alternative light source, they the two would be wandering the place in the dark.....unless.....
Unless he swallowed his pride and Trusted the older Shinobi to lead him blindly through the twists and turns of this underground maze, around obstacles until they found the missing pot of oil and the place where they were to collect the ore from. It would be a challenge for both of them for sure and both would need to make a decision,
What was more important? Pride or the sack of Ryo which came at the other end of this predicament.

"It's odd how you say my parents loved me. My mother died while giving birth to me so you could say....that I had killed her before she even had a chance to make up how she felt. My father on the hand. Well....hating me would have been easier. Truth be told, he was scared of me. For most of my child hood, I was kept in a stone hut that was dark as this place because he was scared I would burn him and everything else down. I would have killed for the freedom you had of living on the streets. At least you got to see the sky"

A pause. A moment of thought.
Then it was gone and Tenmei was back to staring down the walk way, sensing the direction she needed to go. That they needed to go.

"It will be dark for the first part but I have a way to see clear enough to make out where things are and where to go. So, you can either wait here while I go in by myself and get the ore, or you can trust me enough to lead you through until we find the lanterns some idiot left down inside there. Your call"

Word count 717

Last edited by Tenmei on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

9Securing assests (open) Empty Re: Securing assests (open) Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Flashback

He was sitting in his room, laying on his bed doing his homework, not talking to anyone or doing anything really, his parents walked into his room screaming and shouting at him about how dare he do this and how dare he do that, not actually saying what he did. They beat him with clubs that day, for hours breaking bones and delivering major bruising to his entire body, head to toe. He didnt cry that night that night was the beginning of the end for his parents, he had not plotted anything but his mind was blank and anger filled his body and soul using the pain in his body as fuel. He satyed up all night in the alley besides the house shivering in the pouring rain he still felt then. All night he sat and thought, he went to the tattoo artist that night and got the lion and sabre tattooe on top of bruised flesh causing extreme ain, but he didnt flinch or cry or even whimper or scream, he would any more no more....no more

He followed her to the mine having to strain a little to keep up with her pace, he was much faster then he was but that wouldnt stop him from keeping up, thankfully his muscles didnt get sore either, because that was a feeling, there were upsides to his curse. He saw the mine a little bit down the road, it was rickety and run down, he heard that there was ghosts at the mine, but no hautded mine would go between him and his money, he just wanted smokes and liquor at this point in time, and he was getting annoyed at himself for slowing not wanting to kill this girl, he had no want to kill her, Why... why... i want to kill but not her WHYY

I would take fear from hate any day, i would take death giving birth to hate. The sky isnt so great when you wake up to it and know that no feeling from it will ever come to me. Do you know whats it like to not feel anything, pain or pleasure at all, sometimes i miss it. He said as she started walking into the cave, he would trust her this time in the dark, cold cave though the cold wouldnt faze him although it probably wasnt good for his body, but that hadnt stopped him yet. The girl then mentioned that he should trust her this time Speak of the Devil he thought to himself, he thought it was quite funny that she said that after he thought it. Dont worry Je...Tenmei if i didnt trust you one of us would already be dead , i trust you...And i need money for smokes he said trailing off while suddenly being engulfed by darkness, knowing that he couldnt feel his way, so he just followed the girl.

500 words

10Securing assests (open) Empty Re: Securing assests (open) Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
Excellent. Progress.

---------------------------------------

The darkness was familiar, but it was not quite the same.
The moment she stepped in to the cave it wrapped around her like a cool, dark blanket, coiling around her limbs, infecting her lungs as it intermingled with the tainted oxygen that hung around the walls.
At first....she waited. Stepping further through the tunnels, treading carefully over the unsteady wet rock surface until the light behind faded to the distance. It was then....and only then when her sharp silver eyes adjusted to the darker outlines of the path did she suddenly stop and concentrate on the chakra inside her. The whirling storms of heat that flowed through her gates like molten lava through a volcano. It would only take a moment....a few seconds of release for changes to start to happen. He was lucky. He would not feel how dangerous she could be when uncontrolled.

Inhale. Exhale.

Slowly, carefully, Tenmei felt her hands form in to the familiar Tiger hand sign which she alligned in front of her third eye. For just a moment, a breif moment of slow controlled breathing, the slightly older female channeled the chaotic masses to flow from where her fingers touched, to her irises, causing them to shift and change in to a warm, golden orange. A hue that could pierce through the darkness like a nocturnal creature on the hunt.
The second she reopened her eyes, everything became clear, and the world around her was suddenly transformed in to an array of colours not perceived by the normal human eye. Well....not quite.

It wasn't as bright as she was used to but it was enough. The cave walls, still quite dark had been tinged with a lighter shade of blue where the heat had clung to the stone, showing her signs of where to go. A slight turn of her head to see her companion revealed just what she had expected to see. His core a bright yellow with varying shades of reds and oranges, he was still agitated from her words and the marks where she had hurt him: His side and back. They still glowed a little brighter than the rest of his being. And she....Tenmei didn't have to look to know that she still glowed at a brilliant yellow.

"Alright" She said once the way was made clear.
"Stay close. We shouldn't have to go too far, but there are few forks up the pathway ahead. I don't want you to get lost down there on your own"

And so now, only just seeing the places where each foot would meet stone, she continued ahead, glancing back every now and then to make sure he had not strayed too far from where she was.
But....after three more turns and two more decisions, they finally reached the part of the mine where the ore was being chipped out from the crumbling walls. And lo and behold.....there was the lantern. Still full and just needing to be lit. Something she could do easy enough, though her attention was on something else.....a soft....eeire whispering just beyond the stone wall infront of them. A cave in by the looks of it. Despite her inability to feel the cold. Tenmei's lightly tanned skin erupted in goosebumps and she had to suppress the shiver that crept....slowly like a spider up her spine.

"Alright. We are here. If you reach down to your left there should be a lamp beside you. If you dont have any matches or a lighter, I can do it easy enough"

Another howl. Another moan. The shiver escaped her control that time.

".....A rock fall like that. Someone could very well be buried beneath there. It's a shame that if we shift some of the rocks, we could risk being trapped in here ourselves. Doesn't matter. Get this place lit up and we can get the ore and get out of here"
Word count 669

Last edited by Tenmei on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

11Securing assests (open) Empty Re: Securing assests (open) Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
He could see better now he had been in the dark for a little bit his eyes adjusting to the dark enough to see well, he turned to look where the gril had pointed, she was pointing at a lamp, he walked over to the lamp, and picked it up and quickly looked at the girl, she shivered, the fire girl shivered, he yelled out to her Stay focused, Tenmei, SNAP THE FUCK OUT IT, ghosts arent real, you wil lose all respect from me if you are afraid of things that are already dead now lets get that fucking ore i see some down the left fork He said walking toward the fork while handing the girl the lamp he could see well enough to get the ore he walked to the large pile of leftover rocks, and started picking them up he put 50 kilograms of ore in two backpacks that he then threw the sack over his back and called to tenmei, How much ore are you getting ill carry it for you, ill grab another 40 kilos or so. He put an extra 40 kg in a bag and put it on he back, wishing he knew how heavy it feeled though he knew that it wasnt heavy enough to hurt him he had benched 400 lbs and walked up to the girl and looked her in the eyes, and said, Lets go you are tripping, if you stay and go mad or die i get fucking blamed he walked past her hoping she would follow him and not become subdued to the supposed haunting of this place. He had started walking out eh cave as he heard whispers and shrugged them off, they didnt frieten him on bit, ghosts could not hurt anything.

308 word count

so far 2808 word count

12Securing assests (open) Empty Re: Securing assests (open) Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
Ghosts

Of course he was right.
The semi transparent apparitions that stood by the window every other time she opened her eyes after a long night of terror and tear filled dreams. The flash of a memory that leaked out from an unconscious world, hinting at a vision of a man, leaning against the collapsed wall looking through it as if he could see the murderers on the other side.
No, of course he was right. Ghosts were not real. Phantoms, spirits, they were nothing but a figment of the imagination set out to taunt the senses. She knew this better than anyone....but that didn't stop the shiver that stirred the butterflies in her stomach, covering the exposed skin of her arms, the back of her neck, in a layer of goosebumps she tried to ignore. It didn't stop the feeling that there was something standing just beyond the sheer rock face, watching out with eyes that blamed her for leaving them behind.

Just like she had left them behind at the bridge.
Just like she left him behind.

"Don't be stupid. Of course I am not afraid.
You better watch your mouth while around me or the next thing you will need tattooed is your tongue"

Shrugging off the knots in her stomach, the female joined him at the ore junction with the now lit lamp in her hand. It was a drain having to use her technique all the time so she only used it when it was needed.
Without too much trouble, she shoveled her own ore in to one of the bags and tossed it carelessly over her shoulder, finding no problem with carrying the weight one handed.
She was always quite slight for her age. Falling just beneath the average height and thin enough to be classified as 'petite'. But that was hardly the case. Beneath the loose hanging clothes were the subtle muscle structure that made her just as strong as any other shinobi, and a technique that would challenge people two ranks above her. But even then, she forgave the insult. The deceptive strength was how she tore down each and every person that threatened the safety of her friends....and them who she cared about.

Without another word, the young female headed back towards the entrance of the cave, following him out with the light ahead of her, picking her way through the darkness and trying to ignore the howls that taunted her memories and the footsteps that echoed behind her.
Was she afraid? No. Tenmei was not afraid of the dead. She was not afraid of the living either. The only concern the Sotsuji had was the way they manner in which they passed.
That she was like the people who had run away and left their comrades to rot beneath a wall of rocks, rubble and an expired consciousness.

"When we get back, I will organise a meeting between you and Mizukage. For a while now she has been working to make sure everyone has a home. You don't need to be living on the streets or going hungry. Put a leash on your attitude, be respectful and you will find you will be better off"

13Securing assests (open) Empty Re: Securing assests (open) Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
The girl had gotten more ore for herself even though he had the ore she was probably going to need he metioned it lightly, I got 40 kilos here for ya ill carry it and all but you dont need to take any if you dont want to, its a way i can say...sorry for my rudeness, if you need that one also ill take it just to be... nice i think the word is He actually was starting to like this girl as a friend somehow, she proabl didnt think the same, but still he ''liked' her to an extant he didnt plan on killing her anytime soon and found her remarks quite humorous, even though she was trying to be angry, it was funny, she also mentioned that he didnt need to live on the street he answered with, Im good ive lived on the street my whole adult and teen life im used to it now, and i dont change for anyone, anyone who can make you change how you are makes you a slave...ill be myself all my life no matter how much pain it may bring me.

They had finally reached the village again, he handed one of his bags to tenmei and nodded, and walked to the Mizukages office and called out once more, See you Jet...err Tenmei i hope the next time we meet its on a differant ground, im appling for your squad i hope they let me

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.