You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Securing Assests [D-Rank] Empty Securing Assests [D-Rank] Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:06 am

Shinji

Shinji

D-rank
Tetsuya was recalling the day he had yesterday with Isamu and Yuudai and the aggressive penguin Suichi.  Tetsuya's ear was still sore from the Penguins attack but it didn't hurt as much today.  Tetsuya was on the back lot behind his home, practicing his free throws on the basketball hoop his father installed for him long ago.  Tetsuya was in mid shooting motion when his father called his name, he walked onto the court with a letter in his hand.  ”Tetsuya, this came in the mail for you.”  Tetsuya grabbed the letter reading over it apparently someone requested for him to collect raw metals from an abandoned mine for the smithies and craftsmen of the village.  Tetsuya folded the letter and put it inside of his jacket pocket.  ”Tetsuya, I have a mining kit in the attic if you would like to use it.”  Tetsuya's father offered him the pack and Tetsuya gladly accepted as his father led him to the attic, and handed him the backpack after checking for the supplies Tetsuya would need for the task.  Tetsuya walked out of the door after thanking his father for the assistance and proceeded west to the mine.

Tetsuya stood in front of the entrance of the mine, confirming the location as he scanned the area.  Tetsuya proceeded into the mine seeing a sign that read 50 meters, and went into the bag for something to excavate the metals engorged into the wall.  Tetsuya was able to mine atleast a kilo after an hour of digging, picking and pounding on the wall.  ”Uggh this is going to take me forever!”  Tetsuya stood up and continued to walk deeper into the mine passing the 150m checkpoint and stopped around 30m ahead.  Before Tetsuya began excavating once more.  Tetsuya performed the water clone technique and instantaneously two identical Tetsuya's appeared.

The original Tetsuya ordered the two clones to continue down the mine till they both have atleast 6 kilos between each other.  The two continued down the mine as Tetsuya continued mining almost 2 hours passed and the clones finally returned with their sacks full of raw metals.  Alright thats great you two lets get going!”  Tetsuya stood up and walked back towards the exit until suddenly he heard and eerie sound coming from within the mine.  The 3 Tetsuya's turned and looked back as they saw a figure come closer to them, and said to them.  “Do you know when we should break for lunch.”  Suddenly there was a slight tremor in the mine that caused a boulder to fall onto the man, he appeared outside of the boulder and said to them.  ”That could have been terrible.  Good thing nobody was hurt!”  The three Tetsuya's yelled and ran as fast as they could till they were out of the cave.

The 3 Tetsuya's were now half way to the Forging Shop with the metals, still freaked out by the weird occurrences at the mine.  Tetsuya wondered if that really was a ghost but he denied the thought to roam in his mind, but it continued to linger throughout the night.  Tetsuya dispersed his clones when he reached the Forging Shop where he handed over the 8 kilos of raw metal.  As Tetsuya exited the shop the head blacksmith asked Tetsuya if he could return next week to excavate more metal.  Tetsuya agreed and left for his home.  Tetsuya pulled his hood over his head as the street lights began to flicker on each time he passed one.  Tetsuya could feel the cool Kirigakure mist touch his cheeks making his face tingle.  Tetsuya then thought to himself, Wonder what Isamu is up to?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.