You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Securing Some Assests [D-Rank] Empty Securing Some Assests [D-Rank] Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Kurama

Kurama

D-rank
Today was the day that Kurama was to venture into one of Kiri's most infamous locations, the Haunted Mine. The Haunted Mine is where a lot of the creepiest stuff happens in Kiri. The sun was shining bright and birds were chirping, the perfect type of day to spend in a dark haunted cave. Kurama had heard many a story of Genin being sent into the mine to procure things to aid in the construction of infrastructure and the like and never returning. Kurama approached the mouth of the large dark, damp cave hesitantly. The cave's large jagged mouth seemed to want to swallow him whole.

To the right of the cave's mouth was a cart with note taped to it that seemed to be addressed to Kurama. Kurama went over to the cart and removed the note and opened it. It read: "Inside of this cart are all of the supplies needed to collect metals. A Pickaxe, Mining helmet with flashlight. Please carry the metals in this cart from inside the mine to my house. One cart-full is the perfect amount. Thank you for your help, be careful. - Old man Jun"

Kurama sighed to himself as he reached into the mining cart and took out the mining helmet, inspecting it briefly before he put it on. The helmet was a snug fit but as long as he had some sort of protection Kurama was okay with it. Kurama grabbed the pickaxe and pushed the cart into the mine. The inside of the cave looked as menacing as the outside did. It was full of jagged stalagmites and stalactites. Kurama walked further down the cave, now at the 50m mark he still had about 150m to walk.

The stories of genin going missing in this cave started to creep back into Kurama's mind, he began to get sort of freaked out. The sound of a rock hitting the ground echoed behind Kurama. Kurama spun around quickly only to see a shimmering woman in all white dissapear. Kurama's hand whipped to his mouth immediately to stifle a scream. Black smoke began to seep from Kurama's pores, a reaction to him getting ready for combat. Calm down Kurama, it was nothing. Whatever it was it cant hurt you His hands were shaking, still unsure about whether or not to abandon the cave or continue the mission. I have to continue, I have to complete the mission. Failure is not an option. He said to himself as he forces his feet to move. Faster, faster until he is pushing the mining cart at a full sprint down the last 150m of mine, not caring whether he is being safe or not. Which causes him to slip and fall onto the wet dank ground of the cave. He is knocked unconscious for a minute. Kurama starts to have this weird dream that his sister his tickling his hand. Kurama laughs himself awake and feels that the tickling on his hand is indeed real. He turns his head to look at his hand slowly. Spiders. His hand was covered in spiders. What followed was a scream so loud that it was said to be heard all the way in Kaminari no Kuni. Kurama stood up so and ran to the cart, crying. Kurama pushed the cart with all his might breaking into a sprint that was even faster than the one before while screaming "Why did it have to be spiders!?". Upon reaching his destination he started throwing the metals into the cart with much haste, the sensation of spiders crawling all over him still lingered. After filling the cart up he picks up the last piece of metal and notices something shiny on it. Kurama brings it closer for more careful inspection. There was another spider on it. Kurama screamed and threw it to the ground. He once again pushed the cart with all his might, racing down the mine, finally reaching the exit. Kurama then makes his way to Old man Jun's house to deliver the goods.

Word Count 686/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.